- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thanks to my friend Something for helping me write this

What the young teens didn't know is that Alan was, in fact, looking for an index card just like the one holding the city, and taking off his socks, he checked his barefoot soles for a moment before taking off a very small piece of lint from under his toes. Indeed, the kid waited for a bit, but once the teens walked out of the room in search for something to drink, he hurried inside it, carefully taking the card down the microscope and putting his own card in its place, leaving the piece of lint where the city was supposed to lay. He carefully ran back to his room with the card and city on his hand, not even noticing that the lint he had gotten from his feet was actually bigger than the city it was supposed to act as, but he doubted anyone else would notice it. Indeed, he locked his room's door from the inside, and looked close as the speck of a city on top of the card with a grin on his face, saying "I have so much fun planned with you" as he thought of ways to tease the microscopic people looking at him in pure terror.

Rick had a shit eating grin on his face as he kept shouting "I TOLD YOU! I TOLD YOU GUYS! YOU NEVER LISTENED TO MY WARNINGS, BUT I TOLD YOU!" as everyone in the city ran away in panic, their sky completely covered by the kid's grinning face, something Sara would still find cute if he wasn't completely able to kill everyone without even trying. Just as you tried to calm people down, you felt everything tremble as Alan lowered down the card you were on, leaving the millions of panicking people on his desk. "How about" he said before pressing his index finger against the index card, slowly sliding it across the blue surface, stopping just short of the tiny speck he had to recognize as an entire city. The fingertip completely dwarfed the city, its shadow consuming it as it stood before them, towering high above any of their skyscrapers, serving as a symbol of how powerless they were against just a simple kid.

"O-Okay, don't...don't worry, everyone. The teleporter should be ready in....." you started to say, trying to calm the rest of your team down, but Rick interrupted you. "In how long? 3 hours?! Isn't that what you said?! You think we'll last that long now?!" he yelled, now totally convinced that absolutely nothing would go well for them for at least a few hours. Either this kid would kill them all or torture them until they finally fixed the teleporter. And he might even do something that resulted in the teleporter being severely damaged, preventing them from leaving for an even longer period of time.

"Y-Yes, I know it looks bad. But we just have to stay-" You were once again interrupted, this time by a massive earthquake that shook the entire city. And then another one. And another one. Alan was simply poking various sections of the card, making sure his finger landed near the area he remembered the city was in. He started tapping on the paper rapidly, just to terrify the countless civilians even more. Eventually, he slid his finger back to where it originally was as he thought about what he wanted to do next. Meanwhile, you recovered from the violent tremors and looked up at the kid's fingertip looking even more ominous than earlier as it loomed over some of the now ruined buildings. Then, he withdrew it and it disappeared from the city's view. 

Alan looked for something else to tease the city with. Soon, he spotted some dirt on the floor and decided to use that. He scooped up some of the dirt and sprinkled it onto the card, with several pieces landing dangerously close to the city. The citizens were still rushing to get to safety as they saw the gigantic objects descend from the sky, each one large enough to cover the entire city. They were relieved that none of them landed directly on them, but now they were staring at a new, horrifying mass. This was a literal tiny piece of dirt to the inhabitants of this universe that really made the citizens understand how small they were.

Alan giggled as he compared the specks of dirt to the city. He still absolutely loved how tiny they were. He was wrong about these little guys earlier. They weren’t too small for him to play with at all. He was still having a lot of fun teasing them like this. He wasn’t sure how long he’d be entertained by them, but he certainly wasn’t going to stop playing with them yet. And of course, his brother wanted to keep all of this to himself. Zach rarely shared his things with Alan (because Alan ended up breaking some of them), which often upset him. But finally, he managed to get one of the several amazing things his brother had. In fact, this was the most amazing of them all. And now it was his. He could do whatever he wanted to it. And so, he started thinking of the next “game” he wanted to play with them.