- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

More story and sex c: 

My heart pounded as I rode my horse through the countryside, following the great footsteps my Prince left behind. It was a lot like tracking a beast in the wild- looking for tracks or scuffs, indentations where he stopped to rest. Occasionally I thought I even caught a whiff of his cologne. The men at the gates informed me that the Prince went on a walk, but hours had passed since then and I couldn’t push down this awful feeling that something was awry. What if he was harmed? Or he rolled his ankle? Or he got his boots all dirty? He really hated that. Or what if there was a monster attack? All because I wasn’t around to protect him. Or maybe this was all just an excuse to see him and tell him that I was sorry… 


Either way, I quickly discovered that the giant footsteps were leading me on a familiar path. I’d walked it hundreds of times as a boy. In fact, it was the only path I’d known until the Prince took me into his service. Was he headed towards my home? Was he going to tell my grandpa that he was done with me? That he was going to send me back to the farm? Or maybe he just wanted to embarrass me in front of all my siblings. I already had an angry servant on my case. Wasn’t that enough? 


Oh yeah- Moira quickly figured it out. I’m not exactly a good liar and I immediately dissolved into a guilty puddle when she questioned me about my armor. 


“You slept together?!” 


We were sitting in the dining hall, talking about what transpired the night prior over some breakfast. I nervously shoved fried potatoes in my mouth. 


“Well..” I began with my mouth full. “We didn’t technically sleep together because I sort of left him alone in his room when we were done… but we did do stuff. Like, we had sex I mean.” 


She just stared at me blankly for a moment, her dark brown eyes boring into me. Suddenly, she grabbed for the morning newspaper and smacked me over the head with it. 


“You /left/ him?? What, you got him off and you just went to your room?” 


“Uh-“ I smiled sheepishly. “I guess /he/ kind of got me off? And then I told him I had to go..” 


Her eyes went wide, jaw dropping slightly. She crossed her slender arms over her chest, glaring at me. 


“Unbelievable…” She shook her head. “I shouldn’t even have to explain Cass’s abandonment issues to you with what happened to his parents..” 


I swallowed down my food in a big dry lump. I hadn’t forgotten. The whole kingdom was in mourning for years when the King and Queen died. Those were dark times, filled with sorrow. I can only imagine what that was like for a young Cassius… 


“Did you like..” She began, rubbing circles in her temples.* “At least leave in a nice way?” 


I awkwardly cleared my throat, staring down at my food in shame. I shook my head. “It was bad… I shut him down.” 


She sighed hotly, shaking her head, the curly bun on her head swaying back and forth with the movement of her head. “God..” She rubbed her face. “I knew this was a bad idea.. the way he’s been crushing on you.” 


I flushed, my eyes going a bit wide. I rang my hands nervously. “He’s had a crush on me?” I asked meekly. 


She rolled her eyes in exasperation, scoffing. “Dude. I haven’t seen him blush so much since he was a little boy who got his hands on some romance novels. I could see it from a mile away.” 


I just sat there quietly, tapping my fingers on the table, looking at the shape of my oversized hands. Sometimes I felt like they were too square.. 


“Hello?” She said, snapping her fingers.* “Earth to Soren.” 


“Sorry!” I said, snapping out of it. “I just.. I don’t know what to say? It’s been so long since I had time for romance with taking care of all of my brothers and sisters.” I sighed. “And the Prince is just so..” 


“Overwhelming?” She finished. That wasn’t exactly what I was going to say, but I suppose it was in that vein. She sighed. “That’s exactly what he’s afraid of- that he’s too much.” 


I looked down at my plate solemnly. “He’s- he’s not too much. He’s just stories high, and he’s the Prince, and he’s beautiful and kind..” I sighed. “Which I guess is a lot for someone like me..” I flushed, feeling bad to admit that she was right. “Why me? Why would he have his eye on me?” 


She frowned like she had to think on the matter. “Well, you might have rocks in your head but you are big and strong and seemingly loyal.” She shrugged. “And you are really handsome I guess. Cass wants to feel like someone’s got him, you know? He thought you could handle him, support him.”


I nodded, feeling like a total jerk. “Well… what should I do?” 


~~~


I found my Prince lying in our meadow. He was fast asleep, his impossibly lush hair splayed out around him like vines overtaking their environment. My eyes followed the arch of his great back, watching the rise and fall of his body as he slept. The sun had a way of shining down on him almost angelically, a constant spotlight that only served to make him even more breathtaking.  I ran towards him, overcome by relief that he was okay. That was when I saw Ramsay sitting in a pile of the Prince’s hair. 


His eyes went wide as they landed on me, then he jogged over and met me half way with a finger pressed to his lips. “Shhh, the Prince is sleeping.” 


We just stared at each other for a moment before he beamed and quietly threw his arms around me. “Soren!” He laughed, squeezing me. “I can’t believe you’re here.” 


I squeezed him back. I hadn’t seen my family since the Prince appointed me and despite already feeling worried about my brother spending time with Cass, I was happy to see him. I just hugged him for a moment before pulling away. 


“Why is the Prince here?” I asked, my brow furrowed. 


It seemed like simply mentioning him was enough to make him stir. A bird that had been nesting on top of his head suddenly flew off as the Prince shifted, flapping its wings obnoxiously. I didn’t let Ramsay answer. I just rushed over to him as his pretty eyes creaked open. 


“Prince Cassius, what are you doing here?”


Those hypnotizing golden brown eyes focused on me and he immediately flushed, a slight pout on his lips as he directed his gaze elsewhere. 


“I should be asking you that,” he said coldly, voice graveled with sleep. “I gave the guards at the gate specific instructions that I did not need nor wish to be followed.” 


God, it was painful getting the cold shoulder from Cass. He kept his eyes fixed on the distant farmland, not wanting to look at me. I scratched my head, feeling a little small. 


“You’ve been gone for hours. People were starting to worry. I was worrying..” I took a small step closer to him and reached for one of his huge yet slender fingers only for him to pull it out of reach. 


He huffed as he tucked a piece of hair behind his ear. “Now you’re worried, huh?” He looked at me, seeming to study me for a moment before letting out a long, airy breath. “Your farm is quite lovely. Ramsay is a very good tour guide.” He smirked and I watched him ogle my brother. /Fuck/. I was right- they’d been flirting with each other. 


Ramsay must have sensed tension because he seemed sheepish as he joined the conversation. 


“Well, it’s not everyday the Prince of Everfort stomps on your fence.” 


Cass giggled softly, reaching out to playfully press his finger to my brother’s chest. I felt my face heat up- Ramsay had a habit of swooping in on anyone I laid eyes on, but out of all the people he could court, going after the Prince upset me the most.


“Prince,” I interrupted firmly. “I’d like to speak alone for a moment.” 


Cass‘s eyes widened ever so slightly. I don’t think I’d ever used that tone with him and it must have surprised him. He just stared down at me for a moment before flashing his most charming smile at Ramsay. 


“Give us a moment, hm?” 


Ramsay flushed, getting the hint. He mumbled something about going to check on the sheep as he left us, a tense silence falling over the meadow. The Prince shifted from lying on his belly into a sitting position, suddenly become 20 feet taller. He stared down at me with those commanding eyes, taunting me with his domineering stature. He crossed his arms. 


“So, you have my attention. What is it?” 


I swallowed, suddenly feeling put on the spot. My Prince made me nervous at the best of times, but something about an angry 60 foot beauty made me feel like I might just pass out. I took a breath, steeling myself.


“I shouldn’t have left you the way I did.” I bowed my head. “I want to tell you that I’m sorry, Cass.” 


He just stared down at me with a stony expression for a moment before I thought I saw his face soften ever so slightly. He averted his gaze. “You’re sorry?” 


I nodded. “Yes. I’d like to make it up to you? I- I haven’t been with anyone in a really long time. I mean, nothing serious. See, I’ve been taking care of my family for all of my adult life and sometimes it feels like I’m not allowed to have anything for myself- and then you kissed me and you’re the Prince and you’re so handsome and-“ I flushed. I could feel myself rambling and fumbling over my words but the Prince just listened patiently. “You were just so.. unexpected, and I let myself ruin it.” 


He looked at me with big eyes, his handsome face expertly concealing whatever was going through his head. He eventually sighed, his lips curling into a smile. I could tell he didn’t want to, but it seemed he couldn’t help it. He reached out and touched his fingertip to the bottom of my chin, lifting my face. 


“You want to make it up to me, hm?” His smile widened mischievously. 


I nodded dumbly. “Yes please, Prince..” I brought my hands to his finger, feeling a little breathless under his touch. 


He stared into my eyes and wetted his lips- the same lips that were pressed to my body the night before. 


“Fine,” he said, pulling his hand away. He stretched, causing his shirt to ride up and expose his toned abdomen, sharp hipbones. “You can make it up to me.” He smirked. “But not till tomorrow. You’re family misses you.” He gently booped my nose. “You deserve to spend some time with them, and I need to head home.” 


My eyes went wide. “Really?” I beamed. “O-okay..” 


He smirked at me as he reached into his pocket and pulled out something metal- it was my armor. He dangled it between his fingers, making it look so tiny. 


“You’re really going to have to make it up to me, though. I mean, if you want this back.” 


I chuckled sheepishly. “Wow, you took my armor?” I scratched my head. “I’ll do my best. I promise.” 


“Mm..” He nodded. “Good boy.” He gave me a wink before rising to his full height, making himself completely inaccessible to me. “See you tomorrow then, Soren.” 


I nodded at him and watched as his giant stride quickly carried him hundreds of feet away. 


~~~ 


Catching up with my family was unreal- I had so much to tell them about my journey, about what it’s like to guard the Prince, the castle. Benji was sure to show me the lock of hair he got from the Prince which was proudly displayed on his bedroom wall. It seemed that I wasn’t the only person in the family smitten by Cass… as sweet as it was to be home again, I found myself really missing my giant. I couldn’t stop thinking of ways to make things up to him, how he’d respond to those things… 


I rushed to find him as soon as I made it back to the castle. By the time I got there, he’d already retired to his chambers, but when I checked he wasn’t lying in his bed. My eye caught some light leaking from behind the bathroom door. I could hear the gentle sloshing of water and the voice of my Prince as he hummed a soothing melody. He was taking a bath, and he’d left the door partially ajar for me. 


The crack was more than large enough for me to fit through, though the Prince probably couldn’t even squeeze his foot inside of the same opening. My eyes fell to the massive claw foot tub in front of me, my Prince’s strong arms hanging over the sides. My senses were immediately flooded with the pleasant scent of the bath- smelled like citrus, my Prince’s cologne, fine soaps. I just stared up at the giant tub before knocking on the door, Prompting Cass to glance in my direction. 


His lips curled into a smile. “I was starting to think you weren’t coming back…” God, the tile walls of the bathroom only amplified his naturally rich and velvety voice. I flushed as I stepped forward. 


“Of course I came back.” 


He looked at me for a moment. His expression was soft again, loving. He lowered one of his hands down and opened it up for me, wanting me to climb on, so I did. I felt the familiar rush of the floor falling further and further away as he lifted me in front of his face, devouring me with his hypnotic eyes. 


He smiled, his breath smelling faintly of wine. “You had a pleasant time I hope?” 


I nodded. “It was so nice to see them again. Thank you for letting me stay. I needed it..” 


“Well, you have a very lovely family. I can’t remember the last time I felt so at home on a farm.” He chuckled. 


I raised my eyebrow at him. “…And my brother?” 


His eyes widened a bit before he smirked. “Ah… well, he’s quite easy on the eyes.” He shrugged. “And he knows how to flatter a Prince. That’s for sure.” He sighed, humming. “But he’s not you, is he?” 


I stared up into his eyes, flushing even deeper than before. I fidgeted a bit in his hand before I found my resolve. “Bring me to your lips,” I said in a gentle but commanding tone. I saw my Prince’s cheeks light up before he did as I demanded and brought me up to his lips. I could feel his hot breath wash over me, his perfect mouth enticing me to come closer. I pressed my hands to the soft flesh before leaning in and kissing his lower lip, being as romantic as I could muster with the disadvantage that was my size. 


He just let me kiss him for a moment before he mewled, vocal cords rumbling my body as he shifted and kissed me back, giant lips pressing to my face and chest. Time seemed to slow as we kissed each other fervently. I only pulled away so that I could look up at his face and say, “Take me to your bed.” 


I could feel his pulse humming in his palm as he lifted us both out of the tub, water cascading down his impossibly huge body as he rose. Everything felt like a blur as he carried me to his room and reclined on his bed, gently setting me down on his chest. His skin was as hot from the bath and his heart thumped powerfully beneath his breast. 


“Let me take care of you, Prince,” I said as I peered up at him. He just nodded calmly at me, but I could still hear his heart pounding wildly- an indication of his excitement. It was a great feat to render the Prince speechless, so my heart swelled with pride as I began removing my clothes for him. I didn’t know a lot about stripping for someone, so it was more or less just about getting the job done, but I tried to be slow and deliberate with my movements. Whatever I did must have worked because he didn’t take his eyes off of me. 


“Such a strong body,” he said as he stroked my torso with his finger. My breath hitched and I kissed his fingertip before moving up further on his chest. I pushed a strand of blonde hair out of my path as I made my way to his long neck. 


“Just lie back, beautiful..,” I said before leaning in and placing a soft kiss against his skin. His body immediately reacted to my touch- goosebumps flaring all along his neck, his pulse quickening. I heard a pretty gasp escape his lips. This only encouraged me to continue so I kissed and nibbled at the soft skin of his neck, pressing the warmth of my body to him. 


“Mm, that feels so good, baby,” He purred, head resting heavily against his pillow. 


My cock swelled. It felt amazing to pleasure my Prince, to hear him moan for me. I wanted to explore the expanse of his body, kiss every inch of skin. I wanted to show him how breathtaking I found him. More than anything, I wanted to show him that he deserved love. I ventured on, taking my time with every patch of skin, every freckle. 


I ran my hands through some curly, blonde chest hair once I reached his pecks. My eyes landed on a giant, erect nipple. It practically begged me to be played with, so I went in with both hands, digging my fingertips into it. 


“How’s this?” I asked, peering up at my Prince’s face. 


His mouth fell open. He was so flushed. His golden brown eyes swirled with lust behind thick lashes. “So good,” he breathed. “Mmph… sensitive.” He smiled. “Everything you’re doing feels amazing..” He gently stroked his finger along my back before supplying a bit of pressure, pushing my face into the flesh of his nipple, encouraging me to continue. 


I licked and nibbled and stroked with enthusiasm, the moans and praise of Prince Cassius ringing out all around me like my theme music. He reached up to toy with his other tit, giant hand being much rougher and more aggressive than I could accomplish. God, he was so irresistible. I had to explore further. I carried on to his perfectly sculpted abdomen. His muscles were like rolling hills of sand, beckoning me to explore the secrets of the desert that was his body. 


I think I could have spent hours just giving my attention to his tummy. The skin was so soft and the whole thing was such a lovely shape- this would end up becoming one of my favorite parts of him, but it was difficult to ignore the soft, cropped hair of his happy trail. I dragged my hands through the curly blonde hair and buried my face in it as I kissed on the skin beneath. Of course, there was also the matter of where this path lead me… 


The sight of it made me a little nervous. It was bigger than my entire body by a foot or so and my efforts to please the Prince only served to make the beast grow larger. The closer I got to his massive cock, the more I was overtaken by his pheromones. They swept me up in a whirlwind of desire- It was dizzying, exhilarating. I felt his finger stroke my back and I peered back at him, past the expanse of his body to see him smile softly at me, his eyes shining in anticipation. 


This was all it took to encourage me forward. I stepped over to it and reached out to stroke it. I felt a quiver run through the giant’s body, the throbbing member in front of me twitching with excitement. 


“So huge,” I marveled, stroking it with both hands. The Prince mewled and arched his back causing the ground beneath me to shift. I wrapped myself around the monster for balance, prompting Cass to whine with pleasure, his voice shaking the walls of the bedroom. God- I’d wanted him to cry out for me like that for so long. I used my powerful thighs to propel myself higher, accessing the  strength of my entire body to rub on the thick rod. 


The fat head of his cock glistened, precum already spilling out of the slit and trickling down his shaft. I leaned in to taste it, allowing my tongue to explore whatever it could reach as I continued to pleasure the great beast. It must have looked a little silly- a full grown muscular man wrapped around what was probably the largest dick in the world, but the thought didn’t even cross my mind. I was far too horny and desperate, and he felt so good. 


“Mmm Soren,” he rumbled, breathing becoming heavy and erratic. “You feel like a dream.” 


I could feel his orgasm approaching all around me, building up inside of the powerful member like a great volcano ready to erupt. I was about to make my Prince come. My own cock twitched as it rubbed against his and I grunted and moaned, feeling sweat drip down my temples. It seemed to happen all at once. A shiver ran through Cass’s cock before exploding, come gushing out all around me. At the same time, my own orgasm rocked my body and our seed mixed together as it spilled out of our respective members. The giant moaned loudly, body writhing as pleasure shook him to the core. 


We both took a moment to catch our breath before I felt his fingers squeeze around me and lift me out of the puddle of come. Bringing me to his face, he beamed, laughing. 


“You’re drenched..” 


I laughed breathlessly. “You came gallons.” 


He smiled adoringly as he set me down in his other hand, letting me rest on his palm. “I’ll give you bath,” he said, winking. “As long as you don’t have other plans? You’ll stay this time, right?” 


I nodded. “Yeah, Cass. Of course I’ll stay.” 


We both just smiled and took a moment to gaze at each other before he started walking me back to the bathroom. After getting cleaned up, we spent the night together in his bed, quietly talking and giggling like school boys until I fell asleep nestled on the Prince’s warm chest.