- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Let’s shift to the Prince’s POV :) 

I lay in my bed with the curtains drawn. They were all over me- my tiny servants, my little lovers. I held Clementine to my lips, feeling her soft, shapely body on my tongue as she writhed. She was one of my favorites, always so ready to please me, to make pretty noises for me. I can’t recall exactly how many I had that morning. There was definitely one fondling and suckling on my nipple, another doing all they could manage with my cock, Clementine in my mouth, perhaps another somewhere else? Maybe one playing my balls? Either way, I needed something to distract me from the events of the previous night. 

I pressed my tongue as far as it could go into Clem’s pussy, moaning in response to her juices bursting onto my tastebuds. One of my large hands found its way to the man wrapped around my cock, pressing him further into my shaft as I used him to jerk myself off. Normally this was an instant explosion of pleasure, but you see, I kept thinking of Soren’s face when he told me he needed to go. He seemed so reliable, so loyal- I never expected him to leave me like that. 


People think that being the Prince is easy, magical. They think being a giant makes you unstoppable, but I promise you that’s far from the truth. Honestly, since I lost my parents as a boy, all I longed for was someone capable of holding me. I guess when I met Soren I thought he could help me fill that void. 


I huffed as my servants continued on, pulling Clem off of my tongue. She stared up at me, a perplexed expression on her flushed face like “what gives?”. I began plucking the rest of the servants off of me in a similar fashion as I sighed. 


“Okay… I’m sorry, but that’s enough..” I gently dropped them down onto the bed before dragging my fingers through my hair and taking a breath. They all exchanged looks with each other, Clem reaching out to gently touch my thigh with one of her tiny hands. 


“Did we do something, Prince?” 


I smiled softly at them and shook my head. “No… you’ve all been so good for me as always. Just not feeling it right now.” 


They all nodded at me, a hint of dejection on a few of their faces. I pouted and booped one of their little noses. “Awe, no need to be sad. I’ll be calling on you again very soon.” I gave them a wink before hopping out of my bed. I was feeling like I needed to get out of the castle. Perhaps a walk was in order? 


After they all left and I dressed myself, my eyes landed on something shiny lying on my dresser. I frowned, recognizing it as Soren’s armor. I picked it up and felt the weight of it in my hand, dragging my thumb over the finely crafted plates. 


Soren caught my eye the very first moment I saw him- he was wearing his little farm boy clothes, standing at least a foot taller than all the other humans. He was so broad and muscular, like a billboard of attractiveness, but there was also something a little awkward about him that I found adorable. It only piqued my interest further when he proved to be such a formidable opponent to the other competitors. I watched as he slayed beasts with his great axe, dominated the obstacle course, destroyed the other competitors in the 1 v 1s. He was a unit of a man, and still so kind. I suppose as a boy who grew up reading stories of men that would save Princes and Princesses from towers, I longed for hero of my own. 


I sighed as I tucked the armor into my pocket. Yes, it was one of my pettier moments, but if he wanted his armor back he was going to have to earn it. Besides, maybe walking around armor-less all day would embarrass him as much as he had embarrassed me. 


It was a hot day so I dressed cool- a pair of airy shorts and a billowy, sheer top that I wore open, accessorized with my favorite jewelry. I suppose I liked to dress a little revealing, but no one was going to complain about getting to see more of my body, and maybe Soren would catch a glimpse of my legs as I left. It felt nice to stretch my legs and walk at a regular pace, not worrying with whether any tiny humans were keeping up. When I reached the gates to the city, the guards all greeted me and opened the giant double doors so that I could step through. 


I ended up just walking for a couple of hours, my powerful legs carrying me far past the city limits into farm country. It was honestly so nice to get the fresh air, and hardly anyone disturbed me other than a few travelers who gave me a bow as I passed. It had been a long time since I did something without an escort and I think It was just what I needed. 


I noticed a quaint little farmhouse a few feet ahead. It was surrounded by livestock and fields of crops- a picturesque landscape that I’d never taken the time to notice. I smiled to myself. Humans really were capable of so much despite being so small. It was while I admired their hard work that I heard a great CRUNCH! 


“Shit..” I hissed under my breath. Something had collapsed under my weight. Lifting my giant boot, I discovered that I’d stepped right on one of the farmer’s fences. A sheep immediately hopped over my foot and started to dash away in a panic and more were quick to follow. Feeling like a total fool, I knelt down and started scooping them into my hands, trying desperately to calm them. “Shh shhh. No, it’s okay!” 


In my peripheral, I caught glimpse of someone approaching. Turning my head in their direction, I discovered a tall man in his later years clutching a pitch fork. There was something strangely familiar about his build, his face. 


“God, I’m so sorry!” I said as I set the sheep back down inside of the fence, using my hand to block off the hole I’d made. “I’ll have someone come fix this immediately.” 


The old man stared up at me with a look of astonishment. “Oh- no, Prince Lockhart- you can step on all the fences you want,” he exclaimed awkwardly, giving me a rushed bow. He was clearly starstruck by me. It was very sweet, but again, there was something familiar about him especially now that he was up close- the way he flushed and stumbled over his words. 


I chuckled, blushing slightly. “That’s very sweet, sir. But really. I’ll order someone to come as soon as I’m back to the castle..” 


He just looked at me in awe for a moment, nodding. “Thank you, Prince.” He cleared his throat. “I’m surprised Soren isn’t with you? Are you here without an escort?” 


My eyes widened. “You know Soren?” 


He smiled proudly, banging the handle of his pitchfork against the ground. “I’m his grandfather!” 


My jaw dropped. “Of course you are!” I laughed. “You look just like him.” I extended out my hand, offering him one of my fingers as a greeting. He clutched my fingertip with weathered hands, beaming at me. 


“I can’t believe that you’re here! It’s such an honor to meet you face to face!” 


Suddenly, I felt something pulling at my leg hair and I glanced down to see a very tiny girl. She probably wasn’t more than 6 years old, her wild curly hair pulled back into a poof on top of her head. My heart instantly melted- she was nothing less than adorable. 


“Well, hello there, sweetheart,” I cooed. 


“You’re bigger than my house!!” She exclaimed, her large eyes staring up at me like two saucers. 


I giggled. “I am..” I shifted from a kneeling position down onto my butt, sitting with my long legs crisscrossed in front of the broken fence. She sprinted around me in a circle, shrieking in excitement. She must have been Soren’s little sister which meant… Ah yes- Her shrieks were soon joined by several other voices as more children came rushing out of the house. There was Tillie, Simon Poppy, Maxwell, and Benji- all younger than 13. 


I may have been angry with Soren, but god, was his family charming. I couldn’t stop smiling as the crumb sized children climbed on my legs and bombarded me with questions. Their grandfather apologized on their behalf, but I dismissed his worries and happily let them satisfy their curiosities. 


“Can I have some of your hair?” Asked Benji at one point. I raised my eyebrow at the request. I think that may have been a first. I just shrugged and smiled. 


“If you can find some scissors.” 


He ended up cutting off a small lock of my blonde hair. Nothing I would miss. He looked ecstatic as he rushed into the house with it and we all just giggled at his behavior. This went on for probably half an hour or so at which point, I was quickly reminded that Soren had one more sibling. Ramsay was tall with shoulder length brown hair, much thinner and less muscular than Soren but incredibly strapping. He must have just came from working in the fields because he was drenched in sweat and shirtless. 


My eyes raked over the shape of his body and I saw him eye me right back, his jaw dropping slightly at the sight of a giant Prince in his yard. He must have been a year or two younger than Soren but there was a strange confidence in his stride as he approached me. Confidence that Soren apparently lacked. 


“Prince Lockhart?” He gave me a bow. “To what do we owe the pleasure?”


I just smirked at him, glancing down at the mess I’d made of their fence. “Ah, luck would have it that I accidentally trampled your fence..” 


His eyes went wide and he scratched his head. There was clear disappointment on his face, but I’m sure he didn’t want to appear frustrated in front of his Prince. I laughed. 


“No worries. I’m going to get it fixed. You can relax for the day.” I eyed him again. “You look like you’ve been hard at work.” 


I noticed him flush a little before he stretched his arms over his head. Was he showing off his body for me? 


“I was. No different than any other day.” He shrugged, smirking at me. 


Okay, he was definitely a show off. His grandfather was apparently deaf to our flirting because he shambled over and clutched one of my fingers that was resting in the grass. 


“We can’t thank you enough for appointing our Soren. It’s done so much for our farm and the kids have such a bright future now,” Grandfather said earnestly. 


My smile only faded the slightest as I peered  in the direction of the castle, then turned my gaze back to the old man. “The pleasure is all mine. He’s a wonderful man. You raised him well and you should be very proud.” I beamed down at him. Soren was a bit of a sore subject at the time, but I meant every word. 


He just patted my hand, looking touched. We sat in mostly comfortable silence for a moment before Ramsay piped up. 


“How about a tour of our farm, Prince? We can whip you up something to eat!” 


I beamed, admittedly thrilled by the thought of spending time with the handsome, eager man. “Oh, I’d love that.” 


I didn’t know touring a farm could be so much fun. Ramsay showed me all around. He introduced me to their cows, chickens, sheep, even a handful of barn cats, most of which ran to hide when they heard the rumbling sound of my footsteps. One let me pick it up and it purred and bunted on my fingers, making me feel like I’d been chosen. 


Ramsay never stopped showing off. He leaped over fences that didn’t need leaped over, playfully wrestled with pigs, picked up heavy lumber. Having done similar things in my life to impress someone beautiful, I found it rather endearing. I caught him stealing glances at me from time to time. I think aside from his obvious attraction to me, he was intrigued by my size. A lot of people expressed that it took them some time to get used to being around someone bigger than most buildings, that my presence was large and intimidating. I imagine it was no different for him. 


He ended up leading me to a gorgeous meadow about a mile from the farmland where I laid down on my belly, propping my head in my hands as I watched Ramsay pace back and forth and tell me stories about his rural life. My eyes raked over his strong torso, admiring all of his tan lines. I feel like he must have been popular amongst the locals- he was a pretty boy who liked to boast. There must have been so many people who’d be jealous to know that he was flirting with the Prince. I started to wonder how he’d fair in my bed, how long he’d last under my tongue.. Would Soren even care? 


I watched as he picked a beautiful wild flower out of the meadow and lifted a lock of my hair into his hands. 


“You know, Prince..” He mused. “People always talk about how beautiful you are, but I feel like none of the stories really compare to the real thing.” He started weaving the flowers into my hair. 


I felt myself flush. Rolling my eyes playfully, I worked my lower lip between my teeth, smiling wide. “Aren’t you a charmer?” I reached out and touched my finger to his bare chest, giving it a stroke. 


His eyes went wide momentarily before he blushed under my touch and continued to weave flowers into my hair. 


“Only being honest, Prince.” 


I sighed contentedly, lying my head in the grass as he decorated my hair. I found myself feeling very relaxed- the sun on my back, a sweet boy playing with my hair. He spoke gently to me as I let my eyes rest. With how little I’d slept the night prior, I quickly drifted off, not giving the fact that I was on a stranger’s property any thought. 


I’m not totally sure how much time passed while I snoozed, just that I slept dreamlessly. I may not have woken for a few more hours had I not heard the sound of a similar voice. I moaned softly as I woke, eyelids fluttering open to see the blurry silhouette of my knight. He was standing next to Ramsay, looking rather perplexed. 


“Prince Cassius?” He said. “What are you doing here?”