- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This was going to be a short story but it turned out to be 8500 words so I decided to make it a standalone
Author's Chapter Notes:
Enjoy one of my longer stories and be sure to leave a review
TJ was one of the lucky ones. When TJ diminished he was walking home from work alone in a small city. There was no one around to help or hurt TJ as he diminished and he was too far from home to reasonably get there at his current size.
“Fuck, no this can’t be happening” TJ said to himself crawling out of his oversized clothes. The sounds of cold wind and the occasional passing car rippled through the still night air. The humm of the street lights illuminated the walkway now 1000 times bigger than TJ. Thinking the best course of action would be to stay hidden from the now much larger world. TJ had seen firsthand how the Inchies of the world were treated and he was determined not to become just another snack or toy from some random woman. TJ made his way down a nearby alleyway and took shelter behind a dumpster. The air smelled like trash but from he could tell there were no large (In comparison to himself) bugs or rodents, just trash. Making his way under an old newspaper he decided to call that home. Curling up into a ball TJ went to sleep and dreamed of his old normal life.
The next morning the sun rose up and the small city awoke with it. Business men and women, fast food workers, and all other types of life awoke and started their days. TJ awoke to the sounds of the living city. Crawling out of the newspaper he covered his eyes to stop the sunlight from blinding him. He could see down the alley and saw the occasional passerby, deciding that the best course of action would be to stay far away from any place associated with foot traffic. TJ’s Stomach growled reminding him that store food was a luxury that he no longer had access to even though he was as close as he will ever get to being considered that luxury. With the day moving on TJ decided to explore, He discovered several restaurants throw their trash out here and that most of them drop scraps, the only issue he found were the roaches. Quicker than him and more dangerous it was his only competition for food here in the alley.
The first encounter was almost his last, grabbing a crumb of bread one of the beasts emerged and let out a large cry almost like a call to action, it rushed TJ and he ran. Dropping the food, he narrowly got away. That night he went to bed hungry. The next day with newfound determination, TJ set out to see how he could take down one of these beasts. Using broken glass, chewed gum, and toothpicks he made himself spears, with these he would hunt. From behind a tin can, he waited that day till the night crew came to take out the trash. TJ watched as a woman with black hair and a green apron walked out with the trash. She threw it into the dumpster and then walked back inside but unbenounced to her she had dropped some crumbs. TJ waited and waited. Waited so long he was just about to give up hope until he noticed the movement, The roach creeped out of its hiding spot and ran to the food. As it stopped on the crumb with accuracy and swiftness TJ vaulted the spear at the bug. Before it could even react the tip of glass made contact with the exoskeleton going right through its head dropping where it stands. TJ ran over to the dead roach and began to eat the bread right in front of it with haste. He was the king of the Alleyway.
Over the next month TJ began to make himself more at home, he was able to find a crack in the wall and claimed it as his own, gathering materials that the big world discarded and forgot about to make his life more comfortable. A makeshift bed was constructed along with a door and a couch, there were times TJ thought he was doing these things out of boredom rather than necessity. Every night more food would be dropped by some poor women working her minimum wage job, there were a few regulars to, the black haired girl and another blonde one, They came by the most. TJ never got their names or even asked due to the fact he was under the impression they would both use him for their own sick games. Occasionally there would be a beetle or roach and the more he killed the better his combat skills became, using rubber bands to make bows and perfecting his spears and arrows, He was geared up for the world he now found himself in.
That all would change though one afternoon that wasn’t particularly all that special. TJ had lost track of how many days it had been since he diminished but he knew it had been months, seasons began to change and he feared for the winter. This day he was doing his usually routine, gather materials for tools and weapons, Search for areas that new stuff may have been dropped and hunt any roach he saw. He spotted a roach well outside their usual territory, they usually don’t go out this far from the dumpster especially during the day. He went to engage and as he got close four more appeared around him. It was an ambush! TJ wasn’t sure they were capable of something of this caliber but they proved him wrong. Brandishing his bow and pulling it back he ran. The roaches raced after him. TJ began hap hardly firing arrows, the first one hit and took down one of the roaches but the others carried on the pursuit. They were gaining on him and he was running out of arrows. A roach was closing in on him. The roach jumped about to pounce as TJ slid under a bent tin can the roach slamming into it. The chase continued with TJ getting increasingly worn out and the roaches following him not breaking a sweat even if they could. Another well placed arrow and TJ had taken one more down. Reaching for his quiver he felt he was out of arrows, throwing the bow down because it was just slowing him down he reached for the spear that was brandished on his back and got ready for the throw. Running up a togo box with the trash getting steeper he got closer and closer to the edge, jumping off the togo box he turned around and flung the spear at one of the remaining roaches hitting it right in its abdomen pinning it to the side of the styrofoam. TJ rejoiced as he hit the ground with a thud. Skidding along the asphalt he came to a stop bruised and scraped up. Getting up to his feet the roach approached the last one. Checking his body TJ realized that he was out of weapons. The roach and him stared off, TJ raising his fists not ready to give up yet.
“Lets go you son of a bitch” TJ said. The roach was unmoving as a shadow cast over them both.
*BOOOM*
The earth shook as TJ flew backwards and landed on his ass. In front of him where the roach once stood was now a mass of white rubber
*SQUELTCCH* *CRUNCH* KRACH*
The noises were unlike anything he had ever heard as the white mass twisted itself back and forth. Following this mass up with his eyes, he was in awe as it didn’t stop going up, His eyes climbed to a flesh-colored part surrounded by a band of skulls adorning into a sort of anklet, they continued to climb before they landed at the peak. A petit girl with black hair and an auburn fade. She had a septum piercing and a nose ring. She was exceptionally pretty and was smoking a cigarette. Her foot rose and stepped back, keeping her green eyes glued to the Inchie.

Paige was walking down the street on her way to a concert she was seeing with friends. Her eyes were glued to her phone as she texted them and checked her socials. Today was a bad day for Paige and she was trying to make the best of it. Earlier in the morning when walking to get coffee, one of her inchies under her right foot popped. Not only did she expect the fucker to last the whole day but she really liked the socks she was wearing and now they were ruined. She thought of going back to her apartment to grab another but it was too far out of the way if she was going to be able to get through her errands before the concert tonight. After her lunch she set off to the concert, pulling out a cigarette to destress on the way over. She lit the cigarette and walked over to a nearby alley where she wouldn’t be pestered by the annoying looks she always got smoking while walking places. As she walked into the alley she looked down and to her surprise it was an inchie and he was being chased by a cockroach it seems. She lifted her foot and dropped her Vans right on top of it saving the Inchie. Maybe her day was going to get a bit better.
TJ looked up at the woman who just saved his life. Past her ripped jeans and green hoodie her eyes were locked right on him and him locked onto hers. Taking a drag from her cigarette she squatted down over him. Her lips pursed into a smile as she blew out smoke. Maybe this girl would save him he thought.
Paige never took her eyes off of the Inchie, She knew how crafty they could be. She squatted down over it and gave it a good look.
“I think you’ll do” Paige said. TJ was confused but didn’t have much time to think before her slender fingers were upon him.
“Okay crash course Inchie” she said unenthused, TJ began to speak but she cut him off.
“Ah, I don’t care, I know you probably have some sob story but save your breath you’re gonna need it here in a sec. My name is Paige but you can call me master, and you’re mine now” she said to TJ in a demeaning and self-titled way. She stood to full height and dropped her cigarette, using the same foot she killed the cockroach she snuffed out the cigarette in the same way.
“Your new life is going to be hell honestly so get ready, your first job is to keep my toes busy while I see this concert, okay little guy? If you make it through the evening that maybe ill see about keeping you around” She laughed as her other hand grabbed her right shoe and popped it off her foot. The heat from her foot let off steam in the cold air. She brought the shoe up to TJ and the smell was horrendous, TJ could tell that these shoes had not been cleaned on the inside in a while. Paige dropped the inchie into the shoe.
“Well this sock is fucking ruined” She said as she slipped her sock off and threw it down the alleyway exposing her barefoot. TJ was staring right up at it now. It was a slender foot, the sole was all red from the heat of the sock and shoe. Her toes were painted black and they wiggled in the fresh air. They were plump toes and quite short that had a menacing presence to them. TJ saw the foot coming closer and closer, panicking he ran. Inside the shoe was something TJ had never experienced. The air was muggy and hot, the smell of sweat, blood and foot cheese permeated the whole space. The insole was damp and as Paige’s foot descended TJ ran. It was no use as Paige put her shoe back on with her new Inchie. The foot pinned TJ down under her toes. They wiggled and prodded to get TJ into the right spot. This wasn’t Paige’s first rodeo actually, she lost count so long ago but if she had to guess it was in the thousands. Paige only knew the number was high from the amount of jewelry she had and the drawer. A skull anklet, Skull tongue ring, and even skull nipple piercings. God she loved using inchies and as she felt the one under her foot squirm for its life all felt right in the world. She wiggled her toes around its form and then set off, not wanting to miss her concert.
Paige was right about this being hell TJ thought. The toes were pressed on his body and every step Paige took was a roller coaster. Luckily or possibly unluckily the shoe was tight on Paige’s foot so TJ held it in place under her toes but each step threatened to throw him under the ball of her foot for a quick second before slamming back down. The process would repeat itself for a while. TJ couldn’t see as the shoe was dark but that only heightened his other senses. Paige’s foot began to sweat the moment she put her shoe on and it only contributed to the hot and smelly environment. It wasn’t long before TJ skin was sticking to her toes. Plastered unable to move and being thrown around.
Paige continued her walk to the concert, it wasn’t more than a half hour walk now. She thought about the bus but decided it would be too easy on the inchies she had on her today. For the first few minutes she really enjoyed the feeling of the newfound inchie under her toes, it wasn’t often one was directly up against her bare skin while she was wearing shoes but this experience just reminded her she needed to do this more often. As time went on the novelty of a new toy wore off for her and she almost completely forgot about the inchie save for a few times where she would wiggle her toes to readjust. At this point having an inchie in her shoe was as normal as wearing socks to her.
Paige arrived at the concert and immediately went to get a beer. Dark skies accumulated over the outdoor theatre. The weather didn’t call for rain but it wouldn’t be Paige’s first time in a storm either. As she made her way into the crowd droplets began to fall, with nothing protecting her from the elements she decided just to make the best of it and have fun. TJ was fighting for his life, The walking had finally stopped and TJ thought this would be a good thing, a time for rest and to recuperate before the next crushing moment but he was so wrong. Any time Paige wasn’t walking her toes descended on the inchies in her shoes. TJ was assaulted by the salty sweaty toes, they unstuck him and restocked him to the underside. TJ tried to fight desperately but it was no use, she was too strong and after a few minutes he gave in to the toes completely. TJ could hear some of the outside world and started hearing music, clearly she was at a concert of some sorts.
Paige didn’t even notice that her toes were idling playing with both of her inchies in her shoes. She was focused on her phone and the matches she was making on tinder. Her bio read Inchie friendly that was added to the app as a way for inchies to have safe hookups but what quickly turned into a callsign for people using inchies sexually when they wanted to hook up. Paige quickly messaged this cute girl and planned to meet up with her later that night. Right as she finalized her plan the rain began to pour and the band began to play. The metal and rock bands that were playing were some of Paige’s favorites and as they got more and more into the setlist the rain only poured down harder turning the grass field to mud and causing the audience to jump up and down almost being close to a mosh pit. Paige getting covered in mud and soaking wet was having the time of her life.
TJ was having the worst time of his life. As the music started the idly toying stopped but the foot tapping began. It was nothing bad as what TJ had already been though but very soon after the shoe began to get damp, and not the damp it already was no this was water and it was getting wet. TJ could hear the rain and splashes from the outside world more frequently as the songs went on. The shoe itself was getting wet and felt like a summer day right after it rained. This was now accompanied by more aggressive movements. Her foot was throwing TJ around now, the jumps and stops threatening to pop him like a grape. The taste of blood and mud was in his mouth. As the jumping and cheering and dancing around continued more mud and water seeped into the shoe. At times TJ would have trouble breathing as all he could get was a mouthful of mud and sweat and water. With each step-down TJ had to hold his breath as Paige’s foot squeezed the water out of the insoles submerging him. Now grasping with all his might to the toes that threatened to squish him was his only hope, his arms clung around her second toe like a toe ring all the meantime Paige not even realizing what was happening in her shoes too caught up in the show.
The concert came to an end and Paige was ecstatic, the feeling she had right now was what she lived for, soaking wet, covered in mud, her makeup running down her face. Feeling tired she opted for the bus ride home as well as not wanting to miss her date. The pressure realized on TJ but he still clung, the toes were still and he was covered in mud along with them. He felt as if he was barely alive, his body ached, his mind was numb, he felt like passing out but resisted the urge. TJ could hear the screeching brakes of a bus and then the pressure increased once again, though this time not as intense. Keys from far above jingled and a door opened and shut. The shoe around him creaked and the foot began to shift. Still sticking and holding onto the toes TJ was lifted out of the shoe with the rest of Paige’s foot.
Paige got back to her apartment soaking wet and her feet were killing her. She sat down on a stool in the front hall and untied her shoes that now were caked in mud. Her bare foot slid out of her shoe with ease, it was wet muddy and slightly pruny, turning it over to see the sole it was beat red and focusing me closely at her toes she found what she was looking for, Wigging them she unearthed the Inchie covered in dirt and grime but still alive.
“How was the ride” she said laughing to herself.
“Probably should’ve told you, you have to be at least this tall to ride” she said raising her hand over her wet head. Paige placed the inchie on the table not worried about an escape, the fucker could hardly move. She began untying her other shoe and slid her socked foot out. The sock was also covered with mud at the ankles and here and there. Turning it over once again to see her sole her eyes lit up at the mess underneath.
TJ laid there unable to think or move, the fresh air was like breathing on a new planet and all he wanted to do was rest. He tried picking himself up but couldn’t find the strength until a loud thud shook the table and he lifted his head.
“You should feel so grateful you’re in one piece, the other one wasn’t so lucky” Paige said as her foot rested on the corner of the table hanging over TJ. As TJ looked up he saw the cartoon pigs all over the white ankle sock that was covered in mud but looking up further near the toes he was filled with horror. There, covering her sock was the remains of another inchie or so TJ could assume. There was nothing left of them, the white sock stained maroon red with bits of gore and mud mixed together. Guts and brains and organs were only recognizable if you were to squint and not all there, clearly the rest left in the shoe. The toes wiggled through the sock and squeezed the gore. A laugh escaped Paige’s mouth.
“You know how good that feels Mhhhmmmm, He he, probably not but let me tell you…” Her hand unbuttoning her jeans and letting them fall revealing a pair of wet white panties with a lacy red lining.
“Knowing that little, short and dainty 5’4 me…” Her hand entering her panties and rubbing herself.
“With my small little feet, Mhhhhhmmmm, Is able…” Her voice raising an octave.
“To turn you, someone who was a full-sized man, Nyya, reduced to just a little fucking mess on my soles, so easily forgettable, Nghh, So small and insignificant. All your thoughts and dreams and hopes, Mhhhm, snuffed out by my small and dainty feet” Paige stopped, opening her eyes and looking down at the Inchie. Her hand sliding out of her panties. Without saying a word, she grabbed TJ and began to walk to her bedroom. Her feet leaving wet prints through the house one water and the other blood.
Her fingers gripped tight around TJ he didn’t have the strength to wiggle or squirm. She entered her room and began to undress all while holding TJ in her hand. TJ getting a glace at her naked body he was aroused even though he didn’t want to be. She was fairly small and petite girl but there was a little bit of healthy pudge to her ass and stomach. She had A cup breasts adorned with two nipple piercings made of inchie bones, a large leg or arm bone going through the middle held in place by two skulls on either side. Her body glistened in the dim light of the room. She took TJ to the bathroom with her.
TJ was in awe of the beauty that had him in her clutches and for a moment forgot how cruel she really was and what role he was playing in all this. As the bathroom lights flickered on he saw the mirror but at first couldn’t even find himself just enamored with Paige and her beautiful body. The sink was turned on and TJ was submerged in the cold-water stream. The water waking him up he began to fight, trying to get a breath in at any chance. Paige’s fingers rubbed up and down his body determined to rub his skin off. The water shut off and Paige left TJ on the counter as she went to start the shower. Coughing and sputtering TJ looked up to see Paige’s backside, her ass was just as incredible and probably better than her breasts. Looking closely TJ noticed something else, In between her ass cheeks was another crimson stain, it was dripping down her leg slightly. This snapped TJ out of his trance. He needed to get out of here. Standing to his feet her looked for anyway out but the drop was to long, Paige turned around and TJ’s hope was lost.
“Someone’s lively, just how I like em, try not to lose that spark so quickly okay?” Paige said bending over to be eye level with the inchie.
“I asked you a question!” Paige yelled her eyebrows furling to anger.
“Yes” TJ Res-
“Yes what?” Paige interrupted.
“Yes master” TJ Said. Paige smiled and wrapped her fingers around him. The shower running behind her TJ was moved lower as Paige began to do a squat.
“And try not to die right away at least” Paige said as her one hand spread open her lips. The bubblegum pink cavern opened and pulsated and TJ was in one swift motion thrusted into the wet gaping hole. Paige moaned in ecstasy. TJ in one second was thrust into darkness. Flailing for his life trying to make sense of his new environment. The walls were wet but a sticky wet. They were velvet smooth causing his hands to slide right off the sides not able to grab onto anything. Only every other breath made it in as the other was a mouthful of the sticky and tangy juice of Paige’s arousal. The more TJ Struggled the tighter the walls closed in on him, threating not only to crush but suffocate him.
Paige stepped into the shower. Squirting the shampoo into her hand and washing her hair she enjoyed the struggles inside her. As she continued mud stained the water as it swirled down the drain. She washed between her ass cleaning out the remains of the inchie that popped on the bus ride home. She thought at this point just buying red everything, most of her white sock and underwear were getting to stained to keep this up. The gore and guts washing off her and swirling down the drain. She began to hum the tunes of the bands she had listened to that day and enjoy the warm relaxing water.
TJ was running out of oxygen, his movements getting slower and slower. He could feel himself slowing down and losing consciousness but knew what that would mean. He tried to fight, and with one final struggle he passed out.
TJ awoke on a nightstand in Paige’s bedroom, coughing up fluids that were not his own he rolled over and began to catch his breath. Looking around him he saw a typical college age girls’ room. And next to him was a glass jar. Inside the fairly large jar were five other inchies. Before even getting to look at them the door flung open. Paige busted through with another woman in an intense make out session. She had just her underwear and a baggy t shirt on as the other woman who was slightly taller than Paige with blonde hair and much larger breasts was fully clothed in a goth punk style. Half her head was shaved and she had more or just as many piercings as Paige. TJ watched as they undressed each other and the blondes’ eyes locked onto TJ.
“Oh, are those our little toys for the night?” The blonde said.
“Yeah, I got six, three for me and three for you.” Paige replied unclasping the blonde’s bra letting her breasts fall out of them. They began to undress each other fully exposing their naked bodys to the audience of Inchies. The blonde threw Paige onto the bed causing the nightstand to shake. TJ was not prepared for this earthquake caused by the friskiness of the two women. Stumbling backwards and losing balance TJ fell. Closing his eyes and waiting for the inevitable death that would befall most people after falling off what was practically a building. His fall was cut short landing in the open nightstand drawer. Collecting himself and opening his eyes he was immediately filled with horror. Skulls and bones surrounded him, He stumbled back unable to get a footing on the shifting bones. The vast expanse of the drawer was all around him and it was filled about halfway with the bones of Inchies. From front to back, it had to be thousands upon thousands of them from what he could tell. A shadow was cast from the outside light and a hand appeared. Not Paige’s though it was the blondes, Thinking it was TJ times he cowered but the hand moved for something else. Plunging into the sea of bones it reached in a pulled out a pink dildo.
Paige at first didn’t mean to fill her sex toy drawer with the bones of her many victims though now that it was filling up she found it hard to stop. She originally saved the bones of a few here and there planning to make jewelry and little trinkets but the time escaped her and before she knew it her but plugs and dildos were buried under the thousands of what’s left of the many treats she indulges in.
Carrie was so turned on by Paige’s use of Inchies, and when she said to get her dildo out of the “Bone drawer” she practically gushed. This casual hookup was turning out to be one of her best sexual experiences as of late. Carrie started using the vibrating dildo on Paige while they passionately kissed. Their mouths biting and sucking away like wolves tearing into their prey. Paige’s fingers made their way to Carries ass and one finger was all it took to make the moans of ecstasy deafen any other sound in the room. Carrie grabbed the jar of Inchies and without a word shoved one up Paige’s ass and two into her own mouth. The dildo now switching between them each taking turns and sharing the pleasant vibrations. The Inchie inside Paige was demolished by the pink battering ram and the remains were just added lube for the women. Carrie’s lips connected with Paige’s as they had done many times before but now they swapped the Inchies between their maws. Back and forth the two Inchies went, their eardrums exploded by the constant sucking and passing back and forth. The tongues fighting for control over the little morsels in their mouths. After many minutes and the Inchies weakening Paige pulled one Inchie away from carries jaws and swallowed prompting Carrie to follow suit.
“How many was that” Paige asked through labored breaths.
“It was one for me and two for you” Carrie replied with a smirk. Paige dumped the other two on her chest, one landed between her breasts and the other on her nipple. With lightning speed carries mouth descended right onto her nipple causing Paige to scream out in pleasure. She gripped her other breast and squeezed it hard causing the other Inchie to instantly explode between the breasts. Blood splattered all over carries face and a stream of it ran down Paige’s navel and onto the bed, Carries being on top pressing into Paige caused herself to smear the blood and viscera around thoroughly coating their chests in the gore. Paige came from the vibrations of the dildo and the Inchie and tongue playing with her nipples. Carrie pulled away with the Inchie still in her mouth. Spitting it out into her hand she moved it to her ass and while spreading her pale white cheeks, the Inchie couldn’t even get a scream out before disappearing inside her ass but carries screamed for it feeling the squirms intensify inside her tight ass.
“where’s the last one, I need him inside me, oh god, oh fuck I neeed him” Carrie screamed in extasy. Paige turned to the side and the Inchie was nowhere in sight, swiftly pulling open the drawer.
TJ was hearing everything and only seeing the blondes face as she was the one on top. The moans of pleasure were deafening and if TJ wanted to make it out of this alive he knew he had to find some way out. Standing was hard on the piles of bones and being stuck in the drawer meant that eventually he would be found. Looking up at the face of the blonde he could see her expressions of pleasure. He noticed the freckles on her face and her cute nose that scrunched when she was in pure bliss, he also watched the lump travel down her neck and she swallowed on of the Inchies.
Before a real plan could be formed Paige’s face filled the sky, her hand shot in and grabbed TJ taking a few bones with him as the bones fell on the ground. TJ could only get his bearings enough to see the dripping wet shaved pussy of the blonde and without warning he was inserted directly into the hungry pink cave. Unlike Paige’s vagina this one was less constricting. The experience being practically the same and with having regained some strength TJ struggled. There was a strange noise though through all the moans and squelches. A yelling, screaming perchance, coming from somewhere else inside this woman that TJ could hear. There was no one else in her vagina, but he could hear them screaming and crying. It wasn’t even a second later and the walls tightened that he heard the other Inchie Snap and explode from the orgasm that was happening. The sounds of breaking bone and organs rupturing as her asshole clenched was enough to make TJ pass out from both fear and exhaustion. White cum flooded the silky wet cavern encasing TJ.
“Im Coming! Im Cumming! NYYAhhhHHhHhnnmmmmm” Carrie screamed as she felt her whole-body contract, the Inchie in her ass exploded filled her with warm hot liquid akin to a man cumming in her ass. She plopped down next to Paige, panting and smiling. Both covered in blood of the tiny popped between Paige’s breasts. They kissed again and cuddled Paige falling asleep in carries arms surrounded by her bosom.
The night crept into Paige’s bedroom casting a shadow of darkness and stillness in the air. Paige and Carrie were sound asleep, the dried blood brushed off as the titans shifted in the sheets and the sweat from the sex was dried. The room smelled of sex and blood an average occurrence in this bedroom. Carrie laying on her back sound asleep gently stirred while having a pleasant dream, her hand resting on her breast and her legs spread with one knee up. Her shaved pussy illuminated by the moonlight that cast though the window. What once was wet and hungry was now dry and still.
A hand broke free from Carrie’s pussy. Slowly trying to find anything to grab onto another arm shot out. Using all his might TJ thrusted himself forward, the juices working as a lubricant for his escape. With one final push he was free and fell to the bed. He wasn’t sure how long ago he had awoken but he was somehow still alive. A pocket of air inside the blonde woman allowed him to not drown or suffocate after he passed out. A queef escaped Carrie’s vagina above TJ, the air that was keeping him alive escaping with him. TJ’s Entire body was pruny and the white mucus was still all over him in globs. Barely able to he rose to his feet and stood in awe of the blonde woman in front of him. Her thick thighs on either side of him and the black abyss that was the space between the bed and her ass, her ass caused the bed to dip slightly creating a slide that if TJ were to lose his footing he would be lost forever under her. Looking for a way out and off the bed TJ knew that his predicament was dire. Carrie’s right foot was practically touching her left knee as she slept, leaving maybe only a small space an Inchie could pass though. He began his journey, making haste and being careful to keep his footing as the shifting of the bed happened on occasion. Reaching her foot, he looked thought the narrow passage. He could squeeze through but it would involve touching her foot to do so. There was no other way out and if he stayed till morning or when she rolled over his chances would be worse, sucking in his chest he began to inch his way through the gap. Carrie’s foot was practically stained red and the taste of pennies was in the air, TJ snaked along starting at the heel, bits of dried flesh and dirt stuck to her sole.
Carrie loved crushing Inchies almost as much as she liked them up her ass, almost. So before heading over to Paige’s she had run into six inchies throughout her day and each one was added to her boot. She purposefully didn’t wear socks and popped them almost instantly as she took her first step with them inside. Each one was just added to the boot to contribute to the slurry of blood and gore. When she arrived and Paige’s and took off her boots she left a trail of bloody footsteps to Paige’s room right alongside Paige’s own bloody footsteps.
TJ was halfway through right at her arch when her foot shifted closing the gap and pinning TJ between her thigh and her sole. “Was she awake?” TJ thought but tried to stay calm. He sat there pinned unable to move and too scared too. The foot shifted again pushing harder and started to rub. TJ was twirled around as the foot massaged itself with his body covering him in dried bits of sinew and flesh, the foot went far up her thigh and TJ saw as the toes pass him leaving him exposed. Without hesitation he ran. Before getting far the bed began to shift. Losing his footing he fell. Watching as the blondes body rolled over narrowly missing him, he could now see her ass in full view and it was also allowing him to see Paige. Paiges body now started to shift and moving directly toward TJ, her feet and legs interlocked with the blondes prompting TJ to crawl towards the massive ass in fear this cuddling session would be the death of him. He got to his feet and leapt into a sprint, maybe it was the adrenaline but he wasn’t going out like this, with all his strength and stamina he passed the blondes ass right as Paige’s pelvis made contact with it. Falling to the ground he rolled on his back, Paige’s belly to the left of him and the blonde woman’s back to the right. Looking up he could see the ceiling and the moonlight giving the tiniest amount of light. TJ noticed that the blonde woman had a tattoo, a tramp stamp that read “Tinies Go Here” with an arrow pointing towards her ass. TJ knew there were girls like this out there he just never thought he would be in their clutches fighting for his life. With the southern path blocked by interlocking legs and the ass and vagina of the two women there was only one way TJ could think to go and that was north, towards Paige’s stomach.
It was like walking through a canyon, both the women on either side of TJ. He had to be careful not to lose his footing again because he would surely suffocate under the pudgy belly of Paige. It felt like he was walking for hours when he finally got to an impasse. Paige’s breasts were pressed firmly against the blonde woman’s back. The blonde hair on the other side of them not even climbable to TJ. There was a noise that cut through the silence of the room that only now TJ began to hear. At first it sounded like a distant TV but as he got closer and closer to the crimson stained breasts it got louder and louder. It was a girl screaming. Begging actually for anyone to help her. Against his better instincts TJ put his hand on Paige’s body feeling the vibrations coming from within her stomach. She must’ve eaten someone earlier TJ thought, and now there trapped much like him but in a very much worse way. A loud gurgle came from within Paige’s gut that TJ followed up and released a burp. This caused Paige to shift and cuddle even closer to Carrie. Her body shifted and TJ watched as her stomach pressed him right up against the blonde girls back pinning him under her boob and between her back. He was unable to move but he could still breathe. The screaming and crying was intensified by being pressed against Paige’s stomach now. He thought of comforting her but worried that his voice would wake one of the sleeping giants so he listened as she cried and begged. She begged for anyone to help her and save her. She asked why this was happening and why her. She cried for her family for anyone and TJ just sat there and listened. Tears formed around TJs eyes and the pleas died down and she digested away. TJ Cried himself to sleep.
The morning light shined through the curtains illuminating the two naked women lying in bed. The covers thrown off the side the night before by the sex and the tossing and turning in the night. They both had dried blood crusted to various parts of their bodies and the bed sheets were stained red too. Paige sat up in bed stretching her arms out above her head and letting out a big yawn. She looked over to Carrie and noticed the tattoo on her ass that she missed laughed night. A smile grew on her face and she got up out of bed. Walking on her tippy toes she made her way to the bathroom. TJ awoke with panic, He tried to move but the sweat from the night before held him in place. He was moving though and quickly realized he was stuck to the underboob of Paige’s body. Not wanting to draw attention to himself he stood still. He thought maybe this would buy him time long enough for him to escape somehow. He watched as Paige walked into the bathroom only listening to the gurgles of her stomach. Paige opened the toilet seat and plopped down. A dehydrated yellow stream of piss began followed by a fart and Paige pushing. Paige felt as her rectum released is contents, she wasn’t sure if it was from the night before or during the day at all but she still enjoyed the feeling of the Inchie bones sliding out her asshole. She could feel each one and they only turned her on. Finishing up he grabbed a glove from the box next to the toilet and put it on. She peered through her legs and reached her hand in fishing out the bones to be washed and added to the bone drawer.
TJ’s nostrils were hit with the foul stench of shit. He could hear the passing of gas and the logs dropping into the water. It was a horrible smell and he could only think how the girl last night would end up producing that smell when Paige’s body made short work of her. The toilet flushed and Paige went to the sink to wash off the bones. TJ was feeling lucky that he wasn’t noticed yet, hoping that it would last till she went back to bed or maybe there would be a chance to escape somewhere.
“Did you enjoy the show inchie? Itsnt it so hot Mhhhmmm, that my body takes you from this” Paige finger poked the Inchies body that was stuck under her breast. She knew he was there the whole time and thought it would be fun to see him have hope and think she didn’t notice him while she exposed him to her shit and made him watch the process all in silent observation.
“To this” She points at the bones in her hand.
“God its so fucking hot that you were a full-grown man, I bet you were like 6’ tall and now you’re going to be breakfast, A snack.” She speaks. TJ is horrified as he realizes it was all a game to her. Her fingers peel him off of her chest and bring him right up to her lips.
“Hope you enjoyed the show, can’t wait for you to be part of it…. Tomorrow? Maybe tonight I’m not really sure. Anyways have a nice trip breakfast and don’t forget to squirm in there.” Paiges mouth opens and TJ is thrust inside. The smell of her morning breath permeates every inch of her mouth. It’s dark inside with the occasional light shining through her lips. Her tongue throws TJ around, pushing him to the roof of her mouth, passing him back and forth between each cheek. TJ is fighting for his life, trying to grab onto anything but it’s all too slippery and wet. Her tongue feels like a bucking bull ride except that this one is actively prodding and tasting his body. The saliva is getting up his nose and in his mouth causing him to spit and sputter. The moans begin to increase after about five minutes that to TJ felt like hours. Gasping for air and getting tired out TJ can feel a change. The mouth opens and he can see his reflection in the mirror. Paige is holding her phone and snaps a nude picture of herself with TJ very visible. The mouth snaps shut almost as fast as the camera and TJ is trusted to the back of her throat. He tries to hold on desperately, He begs and pleads and even begins to cry. He thrashes and flails and…
*GULP*
The tongue presses him to the back of her throat and a large suction pulls TJ down. He’s instantly constricted as the muscles push on all sides of him. He slithers down her throat unable to breathe from the pressure. He hears the rhythmic heartbeat and Paige giggling as he slides down, a layer of mucus helping him down. His feet touch a sphincter and it starts to open. His whole-body slid through and he lands in a small puddle in complete darkness.
Paige traced the inchie down her throat with her hand. This was one of her favorite parts. She loved the thrill of thinking about how that inchie probably had a full life with relationships, friends, and now he was breakfast. The thought tickled her loins. She laughs while looking in the mirror at her naked figure. She’s always been so small compared to others and since SDD it’s the first time ever she’s able to feel big and she loves it. She loves how unsuspecting it is that little old her would have swallowed crushed and fucked to death thousands of Inchies that at one point were all bigger than her. She was dripping completely lost in thought, her hand instinctively reaching into her panties and to her clit. The struggles inside her intensified as she squeezed her tits and inserted a finger inside herself.
“You know that one was mine right?” A voice came from the doorway causing Paige to jump, pulling her fingers out of herself and her hand away from her breasts.
“There’s not one currently inside my who-ha right now so technically that one was mine” Carrie said standing in the doorway. Naked just as much as Paige she began to walk over.
“I’m sorry it was just stuck to me and I-“ Paige said but was interrupted
“Its okay, it just means ill have to come back over another night so we can make it even.” Carrie said as he pressed into Paige pinning her between the sink and her body. He fingers slid into Paige as she began to finger her, Paige was powerless to stop her.
TJ was frantically running around. The stomach was empty except for him and he could tell. There was a small pool of what he could only assume was acid up to his ankles and the room smelled like vomit. It burned his eyes and lungs with every passing second. Running up to the walls they were slick and wrinkly, He was unable to grab on and lift himself out of the acid. He heard Paige speaking along with the gurgles of the stomach he was trapped in and her heart beat. It was getting faster. She was now talking to someone, probably the blonde TJ assumed. The words were muffled and he could make out every other one if he concentrated but the environment was not allowing him to concentrate much. What TJ could hear well were the moans and the rapid beating heartbeat. The acids began to rise and TJ could feel the skin on his legs begin to burn more and more.
“Nyyyyaaannnn” Paige came loud and hard all over Carries fingers, contracting around them.
“I get why they don’t last long in there” Carrie cracked but Paige was too much in ecstasy to care.
“Well do you wanna make me cum now?” Carrie asked and Paige gave a nonverbal head nod as the post orgasm was intoxicating and combined with the icnhies struggles she was lost in pleasure.
“I wanna listen to him digest, and right when he dies in there I wanna orgasm. His last breath will be my climax of pleasure.” Carrie said and Paige wasted no time jumping into bed and letting Carrie rest her head right under her left breast.
The world shifted hard for TJ as he was plunged face first into bile. Quickly getting to his feet the acid was now all over him, any open orifice was burning like he was just doused with hot sauce. Wiping it from his face and eyes he was losing feeling in his finger tips and his hair was falling out at an alarming pace. He began beating on the walls and screaming for help.
“Ohh he’s a fighter, that’s going to make this so much hotter” Carries voice filled the space louder than anything else.
“Oh, he stopped, He must’ve heard me. How’s it going in there little snack? Be a good treat now and squirm and scream and digest like a good inchie.” Carrie said. TJ instantly began pleading and begging to be let out. Tears streamed down his face as his whole body burned. Parts of his skin began to peel off and the pain was getting unbearable.
“Yeah just like that. How does it feel knowing that you’re gonna be turned into shit? That tomorrow you’ll be waste. Nothing left but bones? Oh yeah he’s really going now keep it up in there” Carrie continued her teasing to get a rise out of the inchie and it was working, Her fingers were already deep inside her and she was getting close to orgasm. TJ was melting, Screaming, and begging as his nose fell from his face. Every time he wiped the acid skin came with as he was breaking down. His eyes no longer working, not that he was using them anyways. He collapsed as he ankle disconnected form his legs and his hands caught himself in the bile.
“Yeahhhh, Okay, Mhhhhmmm okay. I need you to do one last thing, okay? Die for me. Come on die. Do what all good food does and digest. Yeah you’re just fucking food. Act like food now and die, Fucking digest!!!, You’re food! Yourfood youtfooooodddd!!!” Carrie screamed out as her body convulsed and she reached orgasm. TJ unable to keep going was listing to the blonde woman getting off on him digesting. The main nerve endings had all burned away. He lay there unable to move and convulsing his muscles turned to mush thinking to himself, and in that moment he realized that he was just food, because he’s doing what all food does. Digest. He slipped into unconsciousness never to wake up. His body dissolved into a slurry in Paige’s gut.
Chapter End Notes:
There may be an epilogue depends how I'm feeling. If you want to see more consider leaving a review