- Text Size +

There was light. A big green light. An orb. It was the only thing that gave him a sense of place as every other direction was total darkness without any boundary. Then he heard breathing, but couldn’t place where it was coming from. It was as though it was coming from inside his own head.

“You see that big green orb Loni? Of course you do. You wanna try guessing what it is?”

Loni was petrified, but he didn’t want to anger Trish. This was at a new level of perception that he wasn’t comfortable with. There was no sense of place in time and space now. All that existed was his consciousness, the green orb, and Trish’ echoing voice.

“Is it… a part of you?” Loni said, nervously.

“Yeah, I think you could say that!” Trish’ voiced boomed with excitement. “This, Loni, is my soul. Or at the very least it’s a representation of my soul that I’ve made concrete for you. It’s glowing bright green as the power of the stone has been internalised deep within it.”

If he weren’t so scared, Loni would have found it fascinating, but he still didn’t know what this had to do with him. Then Trish hit him with a truly horrifying statement, something he had no ability to comprehend.

“I am going to absorb your soul into mine, Loni. I’m going to absorb your consciousness.”

Loni didn’t know what this would involve. Would it be like death without the afterlife? Would it be consciousness but from Trish’ point of view? Trish wasn’t giving him any information.

“What is that going to be like? Trish, I’m scared! What does this mean?!”

 

Trish’ terrifying laugh echoed all around him, piercing his brain in a way that was almost physically painful. No words, just laughter. Suddenly, Loni’s soul form began to shrink down rapidly. It happened so fast that it felt like Trish’ soul, which was previously only around five times his size, was now the size of an entire planet. It was way too fast for him to comprehend. At the same time he was getting closer to it. Like he tried to with Trish’ body he desperately tried to float away in the opposite direction, but it was pointless. In a matter of seconds, Loni felt himself across the glowing surface of the soul and the darkness around him suddenly turned bright green. Momentarily he lost consciousness again.

 

Back in the real world, Trish was still standing in the middle of her bedroom. Her eyes were closed and she was loving every second, tormenting Loni with words and the ambiguity of the entire situation. She placed her hands on her hips and focused. As Loni’s soul was merged into hers, she could feel all of his memories and life essence being drained into her. It was as though in a matter of mere seconds that Trish had absorbed every piece of knowledge Loni had ever held. She now knew him more intimately than he ever knew himself, now having access to all of his memories and innermost thoughts.

 “And now it’s time for me to create a special place for you, Loni.”

Although she hadn’t told him, Trish planned to create a new reality for Loni. He would only be able to experience whatever she wanted him to experience, and permanently. There would be no going to inns and shacking up with drunken women, or travelling up high peaks to find secret treasures, or even visiting his estranged family. What Loni went through would be entirely Trish’ choice.

 

Loni woke up in what appeared to be Trish’ basement. He was confused. He wasn’t in his soul form anymore. In fact, it was as though his body had been restored to its normal form. However, he was shrunken again. Trish was standing in front of him again, still clad in her bikini and looking beautiful. What was going on? It was as though time had been wound back a few hours back to when this whole nightmare started.

 

“Yes, I know what you’re thinking,” Trish said, “Did I bring you back to life? Did I turn back the clock?”

Loni’s brief feeling of relief was stolen from him once again. He knew Trish too well at this point to think she’d give him anything he’d want.

“This is not the land of the living Loni. You are still encased deep inside my soul. In fact, it’s more than that. You are PART of my soul. Uniquely blended into it as if you were part of my very DNA. What are you seeing you might ask? You’re now in a new reality where you’ll only experience what we’ve been through together. Over and over. For eternity. You won’t even be able to access your memories prior to entering this house. Go ahead. Try!”

 

Given that he was being urged, Loni thought about it and realised she was right. He was so caught up in the moment that he didn’t consider that all of his memories appeared to be gone. He didn’t even know his own name! It’s as though his identity as a human was stolen! How could he consider himself as anything more than a part of Trish’ soul without some kind of reference point?! Panic was sweeping over him. The giantess Trish then started to approach him again, licking her lips in anticipation.

“So, you ready to go through this again?”

Loni whimpered to her. “No. Please. I just wanna be away from here. I don’t want to do this.”

Trish laughed at the pathetic tiny man before her. “Better get used to it. You’re only go through it over and over again for all eternity!”

Loni couldn’t comprehend eternity. He didn’t even think Trish had a real understanding of eternity and what immortality would really cost her existentially. Hundreds of years could pass and Loni would still be going through this same experience over and over. Being shrunken down and tormented by this witch, being dangled in the air with magic, being swallowed, being digested, watching his skeleton being pooped out into the toilet, and being sucked inside of Trish’ soul. Only to experience all of it over and over again.

 

After the gods of the universe had decided to do away with the world and reduce it to nothing more than dust, Loni would still be in the endless cycle of humiliation, suffering, and absorption into Trish’ soul. This very thought occurred to Loni. What was reality anymore if even the end of the world couldn’t stop this demonic fate?

 

Trish had cast some horrifically cruel magic on her victim, on the man that made such powers possible. She however had made sure that she would enjoy certain perks of Loni’s fate. Trish could enter into the fantasy world herself and take control of it, allowing her to torment Loni in all kinds of different ways. Over the next several years she would make it a routine habit to jump in, shove Loni up her ass, or make her worship her gigantic feet, or blast him with a sensory overload that was beyond human capacity. The only true limit was her imagination. However, when Trish was more interested in simply going about her day as she normally would, the fantasy version of herself would take over as if on some form of autopilot. Loni would never know the difference. The only thing that unfortunate traveller would know if that this would never end. Ever. Eternity lay ahead of him.

 

Due to the powers of Trish’ magic, Loni had no real sense of time. It was neither accurate to what was happening in the real world, but the suffering in the fantasy world seemed to be incomprehensibly stretched out like in a dream. A million years could pass in Loni’s fantasy realm, but not even a second would pass in the real world. He was effectively frozen at a single moment in time, yet experiencing it over and over at an unnaturally stretched out pace.

Within Loni’s subjective perception of time, a hundred years had passed. He couldn’t have even kept count of how many times Trish had swallowed, digested, and made him a part of her even on his first day. He guessed that by that point he had experienced this nightmare hundreds of thousands, if not millions of times. All identity was lost now. He didn’t remember why he came to this house in the forest, nor did he even remember his own name. The most he had was just the language to explain his own repeated torment to himself in, and a label for the person victimizing him: Trish Margonia, the most powerful witch in the world.

 

Many weeks had passed since Trish absorbed Loni’s soul into her own. She had intervened in his continuous torment several times and savoured it on each occasion. She had just awoken from a restful slumber and opened her green eyes wide. She walked in front of the full length mirror by her bed and admired her body, quite arrogantly. She truly was a self-indulgent person. Using her magic, Trish looked at the skeleton inside of her womb, tumbling back and forth as she shook her hips about. There was something deeply humiliating about that sight that gave her a major ego boost. She then broke out into another maniacal laugh; thinking about both the nutrients she had absorbed from Loni, but also the fact that his soul was trapped inside of hers living an indescribable reality, forever on repeat. By this point in time, Loni would have already experienced millions of years of being digested, and he’d go on to experience millions of years more.

“Well Loni,” she said to herself, “thanks a lot for bringing me the stone! Hope the reward was worth it!” before breaking out into a maniacal laugh and staring at herself in the mirror. She gave herself a confident smile as she thought about what she would do next with her new powers.

THE END

Chapter End Notes:

This is the end of this story, but I have others like it on my patreon. Your support helps me to write stories like this more regularly!

I hope you enjoyed this!

https://www.patreon.com/wookiewizard
https://ko-fi.com/wookiewizard