- Text Size +

The inevitable had happened. Trish had swallowed Loni. The shrunken man’s world suddenly became tighter than ever. The inside of Trish’ throat was incredibly slimy. He tried his best to spread out his arms and legs to prevent his fate, but it did absolutely nothing. Everywhere he touched was thick mucus. He felt that by resisting that he was pushing his hands deep into a gigantic bowl of phlegm. The inside of the throat was completely black, but he couldn’t escape the overwhelming falling sensation which only worsened as he tumbled around, feeling like he was doing cartwheels inside of an impossibly tight space.

 

As fast as Loni seemed to be moving, the reality was that Trish had slowed the swallowing process down with her magic. She was a true sadist and wanted to bask in every moment of this for as long as she could. With a flick of her fingers, Trish cast another spell. Inside of the throat, the pitch black turned to a vibrant green and illuminated all of the flesh around Loni. Despite having no doubts about where he was, seeing the inside of Trish’ throat for real spelled a true final blow. There was no deniability. This was the inside of a witch’s throat, in all of its greeny-pink glory (or horror).

 

What made the entire experience additionally disturbing was the sounds that Trish made. She was laughing and taunting him as he slowly shifted down inch by inch, progressively becoming more coated in her inner juices with every moment of his gradual, one-way descent into the depths of her innards. He couldn’t place where he was; whether he was at the base of the neck, level with her monster breasts, or on the cusp of falling into her stomach. One thing was for sure, he was going to arrive there sooner rather than later. Loni was screaming, and tried to clamp his eyes shut to prevent the invasion of sticky fluids, but suddenly he’d spin around or pass through a painfully tight corridor, leading his nervous system to react violently and force them open again. It forced him to look at the insides of this predator.

 

Suddenly, Loni landed against a soft wall of flesh that stopped his rapid movement. He didn’t need to think about what this was. It was the gate to Trish’ stomach. There was a tiny hole beneath his feet that gradually became wider, releasing a foul vomit-like smell as it got bigger and bigger. It almost caused Loni to lose his own meal right there. He tried his best to press against the walls of the oesophagus, clasping flesh and hold himself upward. Loni even tried to climb back up, but it was hopeless. The walls were simply too slippery and eventually a leg fell through the whole, then both legs, his waist, chest. The flesh around him clamped on to him like a clenched fist. In a hopeless (and ultimately pointless) scream, he pleaded.

“Trish! Can you hear me?! I don’t want this! Please! Let me out now!” he cried.

He was only greeted by the sound of Trish’ very satisfied chuckles. There was no changing this demonic witch’s mind. Loni then slipped through the hole entirely and was released from its tight grip. He found himself momentarily in a state of free-fall of then…

SPLASH

 

This was it. Trish’ stomach. His destination. His nightmare. His tomb. Loni couldn’t believe the size of Trish’ stomach. It was as though he had walked into an indoor football stadium. There was a foul stench in the air made up of her internal gases and the outcomes of her food being broken down. The walls of the stomach were pink, wrinkly and slimy. Loni would try to grab them and climb his way up, but it was no use. He simply slid back down into the pool of stomach acids. Climbing back up Trish’ oesophagus alone felt impossible, but this was a whole other level. All he could do was place his hands on it, but gripping on that inner flesh caused it to morph and slip out of his hands.

 

The stomach acids were Loni’s primary concern now. Already it felt like he had jumped into a deep hot spring, but her knew that it wouldn’t be long before this heat turned painful as his body was ripped apart by the merciless fluids. Loni felt a sudden shaking, vibrations everywhere. Although he was trying his best to keep his head afloat it led to a gigantic splash of vomit-laden acids to coat his face. The vibrations seemed to be coming in waves, and he couldn’t track down the source. Was Trish having a bowel movement? Had she consumed more food?

 

Loni’s question was answered when he heard laughs. Trish’ maniacal laughs were muffled by the thick flesh that surrounded Loni in every direction, but there was no blunting of their menace. It was her way of once again reminding him of how he had no control over the situation, his fate, and her relishing in her newfound unlimited power.

 

As more time passed, Loni felt the heat of the acid pool turn into a stinging sensation. It started with pins and needles all across his skin before it descended into the realm of pain. He knew exactly what was happening. This was the feeling of being digested alive. Since Trish had illuminated her insides a bright green there was also no sparing him from the sight of his body being broken down before him. Over the course of several hours Loni’s skin had turned a bright pink and blistered in multiple locations. Smaller parts of his body were the first to fall off. He lost his fingers first after they were reduced to mere bone marrow before dissolving completely into the pulp made up of everything else Trish had eaten. The same happened to his toes, then her feet, ankles, knees. Throughout the entire horrifying ordeal Loni tried to scream out in a last-ditch attempt for mercy from Trish, but it progressively became more and more useless. Not just because of Trish’ disinterest in his wishes, but because every minute that passed drained more and more energy from him.

 

Loni looked around in the acids in his immediate vicinity. The yellowy-green juices that defined Trish’ stomach acids were turning a pinkish red around him. It was his blood seeping out of the pores of his skin, from open wounds, and even from his own mouth. As he was digested alive, Loni was coughing viciously and often vomited up a barf pile filled with pus and blood. His body was truly giving up on him. Several hours passed and Trish seemed to have been ignoring him for the longest time now and gone about her business. By this point Loni was nothing more than a limbless torso floating about in the pool of acid. He wished that his body wasn’t so buoyant as he would have sunk down and drowned, putting an end to this misery. Instead, he was sustained. Every second felt like an hour and all he could do was wait and suffer, wait and regret his decision to every take on Trish’ job.

 

There was a loud laugh and vibrations resumed. Trish was tapping on her belly as if she had just consumed a nutrient-rich meal (and in a way she had).

“Oh, I can’t wait for my stomach to be done with you. Your journey is only just beginning, little Loni. Don’t fret, for it won’t be long now.” Trish said in a motherly tone.

What disturbed Loni most is that she still seemed to be behaving as if all of this horror was in his best interests, but his thoughts were now scattered and made no conclusions. It was simply a traumatised and tired brain trying to understand its new reality. It wasn’t long before Loni fell into unconsciousness as the acids tore apart what was left of him.

Chapter End Notes:

This story is complete up on my Patreon. To access the rest of it now please consider becoming a patron! Otherwise I'll be releasing this story in gradual intervals over time for the public.

https://www.patreon.com/wookiewizard