- Text Size +

Trish traced her hands all across her body teasingly, massaging her hips, her belly, her breasts. She then started to unbuckle belts and undo buttons. She was about to give Loni a stripshow of gigantic proportions. First, she kicked off her boots and brushed them off to the side. Then she went for her pants. She pulled them down to her ankles, revealing the smooth skin of her beautiful thick legs, and threw them off. Trish did a slow 180-degree turn around, giving the tiny man a great look at her underwear-clad butt. With a great big smile, she started on her torso attire. The released button suddenly made her clothes appear really loose, the leather folding on top of itself. She then stretched her arms out and cast a spell silently. The dense piece of brown leather flew off her backwards, landing on the ground behind her.

 

The beautiful witch was now down to her undergarments. It was a two-piece lingerie set. Bright green and very tight. The breasts were pushed upwards to make them appear plumper and fuller than they already were. The thin fabric barely covered her genitalia, which was the biggest tease of all. It also left nothing to the imagination when it came to her butt. Thick but firm. Trish stepped closer to him again, making an active effort to shave her chest about, causing her bountiful breasts to jiggle all over the place. It was a wondrous sight.

 

“Do you like what you see, tiny man?” Trish asked ominously, while still attempting to feel sexy.

 

Loni could not deny that Trish had now become an object of great desire for him. Although he was very scared, he was simultaneously becoming aroused. Extremely aroused. He even floated the idea that this was another aspect of Trish’ newfound power. As much as he was enjoying it, that thought terrified him further. Being so scared and being so turned on at the same time was a most unusual experience for sure.

 

“I don’t hear you, Loni!” Trish exclaimed.

 

“Y-yes! Yes Goddess! I do like what I see! In fact, I LOVE it!” Loni said. He tried to emphasise his glee to preserve his life, but there was no question about it. He was genuinely telling the truth. The pulsating erection he had told everything

 

Trish giggled like a young girl. She placed her hands back on her hips and waved them around in circles like she was doing a dance.

“Well, tiny man, that’s good. Because this is your reward. And let me just say, I absolutely LOVE what you have going on downstairs! For a man of your… stature, it is very impressive. Very impressive indeed. You see, Loni, that was my intention. I wanted you to enjoy me in the same way I am enjoying you. I wanted it to be so clear that you couldn’t lie your way out of it. The proof is right there.” She pointed at his erect cock. “You are enjoying this very, very much.”

 

Loni thought about what the future might hold. Was he about to have sex with this witch as a tiny man? That was something he could absolutely go along with, trying his best to put the fate of the world at the back of his mind. He remained silent to let Trish go into further exposition, hoping that events would take a turn in his favour. He couldn’t deny to himself that he was loving this aspect of the situation, as dangerous as everything else before it seemed.

 

“I’m going to make you a part of my body,” Trish said.

Loni’s heart skipped a beat, he started sucking in air as if having a panic attack.

“Oh yes,” Trish resumed. “Part of my body. Part of my very being. For the rest of my life. And you are going to love it! Your soul, the thing that makes you you, is going to be combined with mine. Our souls are going to be one until my death.”

Loni couldn’t help but think this sounded like something from a cheesy romance story.

“And you want to know the best part of all this Loni? With the power of the stone, I will be the one that is always in control, and I will never die. This stone has blessed me with the gift of immortality. I will NEVER die. Not unless I willed it myself anyway. Our entire civilisation and the ground upon which it stands will break down and rot away before I age a day. I am going to be beautiful forever. I am going to live forever, and by becoming one with my body and soul, you too will live forever. That is my gift to you.”

 

Loni started to shiver. The house may have been warmed by a cosy fireplace, but he felt cold chills race across every inch of his skin. He couldn’t even imagine what Trish was talking about would feel like. He didn’t know much about magic, but he knew that this was the kind of dark sorcery that had no place in this world. Trish may have been easy on the eyes. She may have electrified his cock and his mind with more arousal than he had experienced in his life. But his sense of self-preservation did not abandon him in this moment, and he knew that what was waiting for him was simply not right on any level.

 

Trish saw his fear, feeling somewhat of a need to comfort him in her own menacing way. “Don’t be so scared, LITTLE Loni! It would be an honour to be part of this PERFECT body! You’re going to be a part of the most powerful being in the realm forever! Forget about your past life. Forget about wandering through villages and sleeping on shoddy old bunks with dirty sheets! Forget about struggling your way through dusty old caves and selling off trinkets! Forget about camping out in the wilderness and worrying about bandit raiders and hungry predators! You’ll be with me. You will BE me. For eternity…”

 

She stopped, letting Loni savour the moment and think about what lay ahead. Yet despite all of her talk, he couldn’t truly put any clear image of his mind. He just found himself wishing he never took this job, wishing he never came here. It was the worst mistake of his life, and it was bigger than he could have imagined; even bigger than the gigantic lingerie-clad goddess standing before him.

Chapter End Notes:

This story is complete up on my Patreon. To access the rest of it now please consider becoming a patron! Otherwise I'll be releasing this story in gradual intervals over time for the public.

https://www.patreon.com/wookiewizard

I uploaded this again because I realized there was a mix up in the names. I previously did this as a commission and changed the names for the public version, clearly mixing up my files. This has now been corrected and I will try to avoid that mistake going ahead.