- Text Size +

Loni looked up at Trish, shaking in his pants. Trish was looking down at him with a sinister grin. During the whole time Loni was making sense of his new oversized world, Trish never stopped laughing maniacally. She was truly loving the confusion and horror she had brought into the little man’s world.

 

“Are you ready for some fun, little man?” Trish said enthusiastically.

 

Loni was petrified. He wanted to scream all kinds of nasty things at her, but didn’t want to test her resolve. He knew Trish’ power. He knew that if she wanted to she could make things 1000 times worse than they already were. He simply remained frozen.

 

“Cat got your tongue?” Trish said, “No matter. I’ll show you what I had in store for you, Loni.”

Trish then bent over and gripped the tiny man between her fingers. At a normal size Trish’ hands looked delicate, but now each finger was like a soft tree trunk that pressed just a little too hard into his fragile body. As Trish lifted Loni off the ground into the air, he couldn’t help but flail his limbs around.

 

“Hold still tiny man. You wouldn’t want me to drop you.” Trish teased.

 

She placed him on the table. Tiny Loni was still unable to fully comprehend what was going on, and his thoughts were racing. All he was certain of was that he was completely at the mercy of an evil witch, and her idea of a ‘reward’ was not something he wanted.

 

“So… do you like your new size?” Trish asked. “I wanna hear you say it.”

 

Loni was lost for words. He didn’t know how to respond as the wrong sentence could very well cost him his life.

“I umm… Trish… no… no, I… don’t like it…” he replied nervously, tripping over each word.

 

“You don’t?! Oh, it must just be a side-effect of the spell! I’ll show you just how great what I have in store for you is. You just haven’t had the chance to appreciate it yet. Being a tiny little man all of a sudden and with no warning must be quite the shock to you!”

 

Trish held her hand out towards him again, casting another spell which caused Loni to float upwards in the air. It was unbelievable. He was levitating like the ghosts from his childhood fantasy novels! Trish was making him defy gravity! He steadily floated higher and higher up, eventually level with Trish’ gigantic yet beautiful face. He looked down and almost had a heart attack seeing the height. It was taller than the highest mountain peak he’d ever traversed. Between looking down and into his captors’ eyes, he didn’t know what was more terrifying.

 

“How’s the view from there?” Trish teased.

Loni began to sob, wanting nothing more than to run out of this room and out into the forest. “It’s scary, Trish! Please, put me down!”

“Put you down? We’re just getting started. Then with a flick of her finger, Trish cast another spell.

 

Suddenly, Loni’s clothes started to fall apart, almost as though they were turning into ashes. They fell off his off, floating to the ground in a multicoloured cloud, and left Loni’s naked body completely exposed. He couldn’t even use his hands to cover his private area. Trish’ powers held his body frozen in a fixed position like before. Beyond how horrifying it was, it was also deeply humiliating. This witch was started to use him for her own sexual pleasure.

 

“God, you’re so damn cute, Loni!” Trish purred. “The last guy I had over wasn’t quite as… endowed as you are.” She continued to giggle, moving her face closer to inspect him as if he was some kind of specimen. Lots of “ooos” and “aahs” were said, but Loni remained totally paralyzed, anxious for what was going to come next and just hoping it wouldn’t get any worse. This was a false hope.

 

With another wave of her hands, Trish released Loni from the spell and sent him falling back down to the table like fruit falling from a tree. The speed was more than anything he could have imagined. He’d ridden horses all his life on his adventures, and this was on a whole other level. Looking down, he saw the wooden table get closer and closer at an uncomfortable pace. As adrenaline raced through him, Loni clamped his eyes shut and pulled himself into a fetal position, knowing this was unlikely to save him before he slammed down into the hard wood below. Expecting his consciousness to instantly find itself in the afterlife… yet, a little too much time passed and it didn’t.

 

Loni opened his eyes again. He was laying down on top of the table with his knees pulled to his chest. He hadn’t been killed by the fall; in fact he wasn’t even hurt. Trish’ magic, for all of its powers to inflict immense harm and suffering on him, was also able to protect him in ways that were most unnatural. Releasing himself from his terrified position, he got up again. Although completely in the nude and humiliated by this, he looked up at Trish absolutely thankful that she spared him.

 

Trish smiled down at him. “What? You think I was gonna let a sexy man like you paint my beautiful table with his blood? Please!”

 

“I… I don’t know what to say…”

 

“I think you should say… thank you?” Trish suggested.

 

Loni was taken aback by this. Would thanking his oppressor get her on his side, or would that only justify this horrible onslaught further. He decided to play it safe and hope for the best.
“Th-th-thank you…. Trish…” he said nervously.

“How about…” Trish thought to herself, “… thank you goddess?”

 

“G-g-godd-ess.” Saying such things couldn’t possibly make this situation any easier. Based on Trish’ delighted expression it only amplified her complete intoxication on power.

 

“See! That’s so much better, little one! Now… I’m going to put on a show for you. And let me make it crystal clear to you, I NEED an audience! You WILL watch!”

 

Loni was in no position to refuse. “G-g-goddess… I will watch…”

“Goooooooood….” she seductively exhaled as she stepped back from the table. Loni’s eyes were trained on her, less out of desire and more out of concern for his safety.

Chapter End Notes:

This story is complete up on my Patreon. To access the rest of it now please consider becoming a patron! Otherwise I'll be releasing this story in gradual intervals over time for the public.

https://www.patreon.com/wookiewizard

I uploaded this again because I realized there was a mix up in the names. I previously did this as a commission and changed the names for the public version, clearly mixing up my files. This has now been corrected and I will try to avoid that mistake going ahead.