[Reviews - 2] Printer
Summary:

Two new chapters - with way more dirty content, you're warned. Now with more smell, sweat and butt stuff, and more mouthplay, includes farts and implied scat in the third chapter so be warned.

Whitley begins shrinking in front of his little sister, Weiss, who he's always lorded over - now how will Weiss take advantage of these reversed roles? I'm sure she'll be very understanding and help out no problem.

Focuses on themes of teasing, tormenting, second-hand food and spit, ass crush, breast crush including during a workout, ownership, and more...

To be continued...! Note: in this universe, the magic schools are colleges and all characters are above 18.

If you enjoy this, please also check out my newest work with a friend - SPYxSISTER! It explores similar themes and gets a lot more spicy...


Rated: R
Categories: Scat, Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Fantasy, Humiliation, Incest, Mouth Play, Odor, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes
Word count: 22819 Read: 6188
Published: June 15 2023 Updated: February 10 2024
Story Notes:

A RWBY finished commission.

Whitley begins shrinking in front of his little sister, Weiss, who he's always lorded over - now how will Weiss take advantage of these reversed roles? I'm sure she'll be very understanding and help out no problem.

Focuses on themes of teasing, tormenting, second-hand food and spit, ass crush, breast crush including during a workout, ownership, and more...

To be continued...!

Note: in this universe, the magic schools are colleges and all characters are above 18.

1. Whitley and Weiss by The Count [Reviews - 2] (4639 words)

Chapter one focuses on teasing, demeaning, second hand food and spit.

2. Three Siblings by The Count [Reviews - 0] (6385 words)

Things start to hear up more - ass and breast crush, continued demeaning, and more... plus a special scene at the end with a taste of things to come.

3. Yang Takes Whitley Clubbing by The Count [Reviews - 0] (5167 words)

In this chapter, Yang takes Whitley out to a club! The content gets a lot more intense from here on, so be warned - sweat and a big focus on smell, farts and being next to a girl as she takes a dump at the end, so if you don't like that stuff... Might want to skip this. The next chapter doesn't have any scat involved, if that makes you feel better.

4. Whitley's Workout with Yang and Playdate with Nora by The Count [Reviews - 0] (6628 words)

Whitley's torment shrunken at the hands... boobs and butts the girls of RWBY continues. A workout with Yang and a playdate with Nora send him even lower than before...

Contains workout teasing, breastplay, sweat, smell, farts, mouthplay and a burp. Leave a comment if you enjoyed!