- Text Size +

Later that evening, your Mom called you and Molly down for dinner. You hadn't seen any of your family members since that morning when Molly had revealed her new size and you overheard your parents taking growth pills. You were aware that things would be different, but nothing could truly prepare you for the sight that awaited you in the kitchen. 

Angela was busy standing at the stove stirring something in a frying pan, clearly larger than she'd been that morning.  She looked to be about 5'8'', a few inches taller but still shorter than you. Then she turned around -- her chest jutted out prominently and made her once baggy sweater now snug. Her breasts had been about a C-cup before but if you had to guess now, they were DD or more. She caught you looking at her chest and cleared her throat. 

"Ahem. Tim, would you set the table please?"


Although she sounded disapproving, something in her tone said otherwise. Almost like she enjoyed the attention. While you grabbed the plates and silverware, you couldn't resist sneaking a peak at her butt and saw that it, too, was larger. It hadn't been big before, but it certainly filled out her Mom jeans nicely now. Her thighs looked plumper than before too, which was interesting considering Molly's thighs had retained their skinniness throughout her growth. 


Your Dad came in and you expected him to be as tall as you now, but as far as you could tell there had been no change. He paid almost no attention to you, though, instead ogling your mom. Until Molly came in, at least. She'd changed out of her t-shirt and into a tank top that was very lowcut. Her boobs were practically spilling out of it as she sat down and whenever she leaned forward, they swung tantalizingly. It was clear she didn't have a bra on, evidenced by the clear outlines of her nipples pressing against the tanktop. She seemed to have stopped growing for now though. 


Angela brought over several dishes of food, way more than she usually cooked. 

"I don't know about you guys, but I am famished!" she said, licking her lips and eyeing the food. 


"Mmm me too," said Molly, scooping out some mashed potatoes on her plate.


You and your dad were the only two who didn't seem so hungry, while the growing women devoured plate after plate, occasionally letting out loud burps. When dinner was done, your mom asked you and Molly to start doing the dishes. Molly complained but did as she was told. At the sink, she "accidentally" bumped you with her hip.


"Sorry, I'm still getting used to these new curves of mine Timmy."


"Watch it!"


"I don't like that tone of yours mister. You ought to treat your sister with a little more respect, especially now that she's so much bigger and more powerful. Did I tell you my plans for tomorrow?"


"What plans?" 

Molly never did anything except lay in her room and watch videos all day. 

"You know Brad Jennings from school right?"

"The football captain? Uh, yeah. I know the guy."

"Well, I was Snapchatting him and it seems like he's taken an interest in me all of a sudden. I can't figure out why.... oh! maybe it has something to do with these!" 

She shook her tits wildly and for a second you thought they'd fall out of her top and you'd catch another glimpse at them naked. 


"You've been sexting Brad? Gross Molly, I don't want to know that sort of stuff..."


"Too bad. I've seen how you look at me, you little perv. You probably get hard thinking about me talking to other men, I bet it turns you on knowing that they can have your sister but you're the only one who can't."


Your face reddened as you realized this was probably true. 


"Well tomorrow, I'm going to go to the gym with Brad. He's very strong and fit, you see. He's going to show me how to do all the exercises since I've never really gone. My plan is to get strong. Strong enough that there will be no question of who's in charge around here. What do you think of that, Tim?"


"I, uh --"


"I think your little 'friend' has already spoken, hehe."


You looked down and realized that you had a raging boner in your pants. Crap! 


"Then again, maybe that's not because of me," she said, "maybe having Mom grow is too much for you. It's probably hard to contain yourself having sis and mommy turn into sex symbols, isn't it?" Molly laughed and grinned devilishly. "Why don't you finish up these dishes. I just got a text from Brad and it seems like he needs some TLC right now."