- Text Size +

a279;You heard your dad on the phone downstairs, talking to the doctor.


"Yes, you heard me right, my daughter grew a foot in two days! ..... No, I'm not joking ..... She used these pills from a company, let's see, what was it called.. GrowTech! ..... Look, is there anything you can do for her? ...... Fine. Goodbye."


He hung up the phone and then you heard your mom,

"Well? What did they say?"


"After I convinced them it wasn't a joke and she really had grown, they just said there was nothing they could do to shrink her just like there was nothing they could do to grow her. They suggested we call GrowTech and see if they have a solution. Honestly, Angela I don't know what we're going to do with her. She's huge!"


"At least I have the pills now," said your mom. "She won't be getting any bigger. Thank God we came home before she grew too much."


"So this isn't too much already? She's at least 6'4''!"


"I meant she could've grown to 7 or 8 feet! There's no telling when these pills make you stop... can you imagine that? An 8 foot Molly, running around?"


"Don't put those thoughts in my head... it's bad enough that she's as big as she is. She barely listened to us when she was a pipsqueak, now imagine how obedient she'll be. And did you see how big her chest was? She's going to have boys hounding her all the time."


Your mom scoffed at hearing this.


"I bet you wouldn't mind if I grew a little, would you honey? Give my girls a little oomph to them?"


"Angela, you're not seriously considering taking those things are you?"


"I don't know. It was just a thought. What if we took them together?"


Your dad paused. "Hmmm. I have always wanted to be a little taller. And maybe that would let me put Molly in her place if she tries to pull any fast ones on us."


"Exactly," said your Mom. "Molly seems fine, so clearly the pills work."


"Wellllll, alright. Let's have a look."


"This one is marked BE," said your Mom. "And this one says HG. What do you think that means?"


"Isn't it obvious? Breast Enlargement and Height Growth. Let me have one of the height pills, you can take the breast one."


"And what if I want to get a little taller too?"


"You do? I thought you were happy with your height, Angela."


"I just want to see what it feels like. I'm not short, but I'm not quite tall either. Anyways, here we go -- down the hatch!"


So Molly's plan had worked -- your parents were taking the GrowTech pills. That meant that you were the only one in the family who wasn't growing. Suddenly, you imagined your Mom standing at 6'2'' with big breasts and her shapely hips. Life with a giant maternal figure like that might not be so bad. Then again, you didn't really care for the idea of your dad growing. He had an aggressive streak in him and the pills might only exacerbate that. Unbeknownst to you, downstairs your Mom was taking an extra dosage of the pills. Although she didn't admit it, she had fantasized about growth several times before after stumbling across Giantess Porn online a few years earlier. When she saw Molly's growth she knew her chance to fulfill her dark desires had presented itself. She planned to outgrow her husband, you, and her daughter. She wanted herself as the head of your family and would do almost anything to achieve that status.

Chapter End Notes:

Head over to www.patreon.com/samsantiagos to see the latest Chapter, where some shrinking pills are introduced! Then the family dynamics really start to change!