- Text Size +

The next day your prayers were finally answered when your parents arrived back home after being gone for so long. You were admittedly curious what their reaction to their daughter growing a foot and a half would be.

The garage door closed and your mom and dad came into the kitchen. Molly was still in her room, probably hiding because she was scared of what they would do to her. At least she still seemed to fear some authority… for now.

“Hi honey!” your mom, Angela, chirped, seeing you. She was a pretty beautiful woman and had a typical ‘mom’ body. Curvy, but not fat.

“Hi guys. How was your trip?” you asked.

Your dad answered, but you weren’t really paying attention. All you could think of was Molly and what would happen.

“Tim? Your father asked you a question,” said your mom.

“Oh. Sorry, I spaced out.”

I said, how were things on the homefront?”

“Uhhh… they were….”

A concerned look came over Angela’s face.

“Did something happen? Where’s Molly, is she hurt?”

“She’s not hurt, no. But yes, something did happen. Over the weekend Molly --”

You were cut off by heavy footsteps pounding on the stairs. Saved by the belle, it seemed. Molly strode into the kitchen, towering over your parents. Thankfully she’d decided to cover up a bit and dress more modestly than she had around you earlier that weekend. She was sporting one of your old t-shirts, which was pretty snug on her curvy frame, and a pair of form hugging jeans that cut-off at her shin.

Your mom gasped and your dad just stared. Molly beamed.

“Hiya Mom! Hiya Daddy! Your little girl’s alllllll grown up!”

“Molly what - what happened!?”

“Oh, don’t worry daddy, I’m okay. In fact, I’m better than okay, I feel great. I love my new body, my long legs, my fuller lips, my -- well, I probably shouldn’t be talking to you about the rest of my body, dad!”

Your father blushed, which was rare for him. He was usually very stoic in his mannerisms, but this had clearly rattled him. Your mom raised a finger and seemed like she was about to punish Molly, but couldn’t figure out what exactly she was punishing her for. At last, she just shouted,

“Explain yourself!”

So Molly gave them the whole story of how she had stolen the GrowTech pills and used them to turn herself into the Amazonian bombshell standing before them. The whole time, your parents were shaking their heads in disbelief at what their daughter was saying. They doubted that the pills could have done such a thing but the results were standing before them, clear as day.

“I’d like to see the pills, please,” said mom. “I think you’ve had quite enough growth for now, young lady.”

Molly glared for a moment but seemed to think better of testing your mom’s will. She took the pill bottles out of her pocket and handed them over. You were shocked it had been so easy. You half-expected a huge confrontation between the two that would end with Molly being kicked out of the family or crowned as its new head. Never did you think that it would be as simple as her just handing over the GrowTech pills!

Angela eyed them suspiciously before nodding.

“Thank you. What you did was very wrong Molly, you ought to be ashamed of yourself. Now I understand it might have been fun to grow bigger and I can appreciate wanting to feel more confident in your body, lord knows I could use confidence in my own appearance, but taking untested drugs is highly irresponsible!

You shared a glance with Molly and knew that she had a trick up her sleeve. She held a finger up to her lips and you bit your tongue.

“Go up to your room while your mother and I think of what to do with you! We’ve got to call this GrowTech company and see if there’s a pill that reverses the side-effects. One that makes you shrink down…” said your Dad.

You followed Molly upstairs and at the top she turned around abruptly, causing your face to hit her breasts. She laughed and held you there for a moment before releasing you.

“What are you planning?” you asked.

“Oh, nothing…. I definitely don’t want Mom to grow as big as me! That would totally suck, having us women run this house for a change.”

“So that’s why you gave her the pills so easily!”

“Who says I gave her all of them anyways? You really think I’d give up all of this,” she gestured to her statuesque body, “so easily? Come now, brother, I may be younger, but I am not stupid. No, I have plans for mom… and for you and dad. We’re going to have some new family dynamics soon. And I know you won’t do anything to stop my plans, being the good little brother that you are.”

Hopefully GrowTech did have a shrinking pill, otherwise things in your family were about to get out of control. Then again, having a sexy sister and MILF of a mom wouldn’t be so bad, right? Gah! What were you thinking? You shook yourself out of the lustful thoughts you were developing. They were wrong and you knew it. But it was getting harder and harder by the hour to control them…


------

The rest of this story, currently up to Chapter 11, is available on my Patreon! Head over there (www.patreon.com/samsantiagos) to read some of my favorite chapters. Things start heating up with Molly and Angela real quickly!