- Text Size +

Molly's friends were just as annoying and bratty as she was. Without her even telling you, you knew who she was planning on inviting over -- Cindy and Alexa. Both of them were Molly's age, 18, and part of the unpopular crowd at school as well. Cindy was 5'4 and had B-cup breasts. She had bright red hair, green eyes, and a whole lot of freckles. She was on the soccer team and was pretty fit, but always managed to annoy you with her loud personality and obnoxious behavior. Alexa, on the other hand, had dark hair and tanned skin. She was much quieter than Cindy or Molly and you were fairly certain it was because she'd always had a crush on you. She was fairly cute, you had to admit, but at 5'6'' she was flat as a board and had no boobs or butt to speak of.

Now, Cindy and Alexa were going to be coming over to your house and taking the same pills Molly had? That was a recipe for disaster and you knew something would go wrong. At the same time though, you were powerless in your own household now as Molly had asserted her dominance over you. You had some post-nut clarity from your handjob in the hot tub, but it was not enough to cloud your lustful thoughts of having three bombshell girls in the same house as you that night.

You hid in your room as instructed by Molly and oddly enough, felt good doing so. It was like giving in the Molly's demands freed you of a sense of independence you'd held for so long. You thought that you relished the independence but the truth was, you longed to be commanded. You wanted to relinquish your power and just submit to the desires and whims of someone else. And that someone else happened to be your 6'4'' baby sister.

The doorbell rang and you heard Molly's heavy footsteps down the hall. She opened the door and Cindy and Alexa gasped. You pressed your ear to the door and heard the following conversation:

"So it's true! OMG, I cannot buh-leeev it! Look at you girl!" said Cindy.

"Your boobs are almost as big as my head," said Alexa.

"Almost? Haha, I think they're bigger," laughed Molly. "Check out this ass too!"

There was a slapping noise that was most definitely Molly being spanked.

"Soooo spill the tea. Where are these pills and how soon can I get as big as you?"

"In my room. I don't know if you'll be as big as me, though, Cin. I still gotta stay on top, y'know."

The three girls went to Molly's room, giggling and slammed the door. You tried to hear what they were saying, but it was difficult. You did manage to make out one thing, though. Alexa's voice asked,

"Is Tim home? What did he do when you grew so big?"

"Ohh, he was a bit reluctant at first and against it, but he came around. He know's I'm in charge now. With a body like this, can you blame him for doing whatever I tell him? Hell, maybe he'll look twice at you once you've grown some bigger tits, Alexa."

Your dick thumped as you eavesdropped on this conversation. Perhaps Molly knew you were listening and she took pleasure in that fact too. It was true, if Alexa had a more womanly figure she would be very hard to resist.

The night went on, with sounds of girlish laughter and gasps coming from Molly's bedroom. Around midnight or so, there was a knock at your door. Your heart started racing and thought about who would be behind that door and how big they'd be. The knock came again.

You opened the door and saw a towering silhouette in the darkness. It was Molly, even bigger than she'd been in the hot tub. She was wearing an old t-shirt that read "Princess" which was now barely enough to cover her pale breasts.

"H-hey there c-cutie," she hiccupped. You could tell immediately by her breath and slurred speech that she'd been drinking. "I'm gonna come in to your room now."

You nodded meekly and stepped aside. There was laughter coming from the hall and you wanted to look, but Molly grabbed your hand and dragged you to your bed.

"Sit," she ordered.

"Molly, have you been drin-"

"So what if I have? Need I remind you who's in charge around here?"

"No. Sorry."

"Good. Now, you might not know this, but I get pretty horny when I'm drunk. And I am pretty fucking drunk right now."

Molly's eyes glittered in the dark as she leaned towards you, her lips inches from your eyes.

"Please, I'm tired. Can't we do this another time?"

She clapped a hand to her mouth and stifled laughter. "Did you think I wanted to have sex -- with YOU!? Hahah!! You think you're enough to satisfy your sister, Tim? That's actually adorable. Pathetic, but adorable."

You felt embarrassed and relieved at the same time.

"Well, what am I supposed to think? You were coming on pretty strong, saying you're horny and stuff..."

"Oh, I am horny. But I plan on watching you and pleasuring myself. Tim, you remember my best friend Alexa, right?"

At the mention of her, Alexa came in the room, or at least a bigger version of Alexa did. She was probably about 5'10 now and had c-cup breasts, a sizable upgrade considering she started from nothing. They were filling up her tank top and showing off some nice cleavage. She was stunning and you were glad to have a guilt-free boner for someone you weren't related to.

"I want to see you hook up with Alexa," said Molly. "Don't mind me, over here, I'm just taking it all in."

This was weird, even for you, but you weren't about to say no to hooking up with the beautiful girl in front of you.

Alexa smiled weakly,

"Hi Tim. Like the new me?"

"You're gorgeous," you said. "Not that you weren't before, though."

"You mean it?"

"Yeah. But those things in your shirt certainly bump you up a few points haha."

Alexa laughed and squeezed her boobs. "I definitely see the hype around these now!"

Suddenly, you pulled her in and began kissing her. You could tell she had been waiting years for this moment, there was unbridled passion behind her kisses. You very quickly slipped her shirt off and cutoff shorts. She removed yours too and straddled you. In the heat of the moment, you'd forgotten about Molly. You looked over and saw her in the corner of the room, one hand down her panties, fingering herself and the other tweaking her nipple. She made eye contact with you and winked, licking her lips.

This jarred you, but the sexy girl that was about to suck your dick brought you back to Earth. Alexa pulled your underwear down to your ankles and greedily wrapped her hands around your cock. She looked up at you with big round eyes and held eye contact while she ran her tongue up your shaft. That was practically enough to make you finish.

Alexa proceeded to give you the best blow job you'd had, not that there were many in competition with it. When you were about to cum you looked at Molly and saw her grinning. It seemed she had planned her orgasm to coincide with yours, and you heard her satisfied moans as yours subsided.

"Thanks for that," you said.

"I've wanted to do that for so long," said Alexa, wiping her mouth. She gave you a kiss on the cheek and bounced out of the room, leaving you and Molly.

"So. Fulfill your sick fantasies?" you asked.

"Not quite. Still have some that need tending to that just involve you..."

She held out her fingers that were covered in her salty pussy juices and shoved them in your mouth with no warning. Automatically, you began licking her fingers, to see what her pussy tasted like. Molly smirked.

"That's just a preview of the real deal. See ya, bro."