- Text Size +

The power dynamics of your family had permanently shifted. Now your Mom, Angela, was 6'3, Molly was 6'6, and your dad had shrunk to around 4 feet tall. With the power to shrink you and your dad at will, the women had total control of the house and they knew it. The only question was, which one of them would be biggest?

"I'm going to go and check on your father," said your mom. It seemed like her kindness had returned and she felt bad about the humiliation she had just subjected her husband to.

She went upstairs, leaving you alone with Molly. 

"So, Timmy, what did you think of that? Seeing dad get smaller and smaller, while I towered over him. I bet it turned you on, didn't it? You fuckin' perv... hehe."

You blushed, knowing that Molly was right. You didn't want to admit it though, afraid she would seize that as a chance to shrink you. 

"No, it didn't actually. I think it's much sexier to be similar sized to you, not a midget. I mean, how would we even.. have sex?"

Molly erupted with laughter, causing her breasts to shake and jiggle. Her cute smile finally softened and she saw that you were being serious. 

"You think I want to have sex with a pathetic loser like you?? Tim, Tim, Tim... I only show the faintest interest in you because you're the only guy around here. If I had my way, Brad Jennings would be pounding my ass right now. And I'd have the rest of the football team waiting in line behind him. You're just about the last person who's even worthy of sniffing my ass, let alone sticking your dick in it. I guess I just tease you because it's fun having this new power over you 'big brother.' I'm in charge now and there's nothing you can do about it. That's what turns me on. Knowing that you're my little pet, eager to please."

"I'm not your pet! I still deserve to be treated with respect and dignity."

"What you deserve," said Molly with a smirk, taking a step towards you. "Is to be suffocated between these!"

She grabbed your head and shoved it between her gargantuan tits. The soft flesh felt good and your dick was hard in an instant. Molly wiggled your skull around, laughing. After what felt like an eternity, she pulled back. 

"Imagine how that will feel when your head barely reaches them. That's right, like it or not, you're not going to stay that height forever. I don't think I'll shrink you as fast as Dad, it will be more fun to drag it out. We can start right now, in fact. Open up, Timmy," she said. 

Molly raised a Shrinking pill to your mouth. You thought about resisting, but knew that she would have her way and there was nothing you could do. You opened your mouth and swallowed the pill. Here we go, you thought. I'm really going to shrink just to appease my psychotic sister.

You didn't feel anything at first, but after a few seconds you noticed a weird sensation. Almost like your body was condensing, contracting all of its cells. You felt your arms shortening and looked down to see your pants beginning to bunch up around your ankles. 

"Oh my God! It's working!!" squealed Molly. You saw her slowly stretch taller and taller, only you knew that she wasn't growing, you were shrinking. 

Finally, the sensation stopped and you realized the transformation was complete. 

"How tall am I?" you asked. Was your voice that high pitched a minute ago?

"If I had to guess, I'd say about 5'6, a full foot shorter than me!"

That wasn't so bad, there were plenty of guys who were 5'6. Although, it would be tough to explain the situation to your friends and it would be harder to get women. But you remembered the growth pills and figured you could always sneak them back when Molly wasn't paying attention. Now was the time to have fun being small!

Your head came up to the bottom of Molly's tremendous chest. She plopped one of them on your head and rested it there. "Ahh, that's quite the load off. My back gets sore from carrying these knockers."

Resting on your head, they made your neck sore in a mere seconds. You sidestepped and let them flop down. 

"Did I say you were finished?" she scolded. 

"N-no. I'm sorry."

"Come here for your punishment," said Molly. 

She grabbed you and bent you over her lap. When did she get so strong? Molly lowered your pants with ease, considering they were very baggy now. You looked up at her and saw a sparkle in her eye as she raised her hand. You knew what was coming and braced for it. 

Smack!

Molly's big hand collided with your ass and you jumped a bit. You hadn't been spanked since you were a little kid and had forgotten what it felt like. Molly spanked you again, this time even harder. She did it three more times before finally standing you upright. You rubbed your ass, but for some reason weren't mad with her. 

"Naughty little boys get punished. Now, are you going to behave?"

"Y-yes, Molly. I promise. I'll be a good boy."

She smiled. "Good. Then I think you'll be receiving far more rewards than punishments in your future."

The stairs creaked under the weight of someone descending them. You saw your mother emerge. 

"You're a little smaller than I remember, honey," she laughed. "Just like when you were a little kid. I like this new perspective. Speaking of new perspectives, you might want to see your father."

She held up her hand and there was your dad -- 6 inches tall! He was wrapped in a tissue and covering his face in shame. 

"Can you believe he had the nerve to call me fat upstairs? Me?! I'm the total package, a complete MILF, yet this man showed no gratitude for having me as his wife. Now, he paid the price. So Molly, any ideas what I should do with him?"