- Text Size +

You were woken by a loud knocking on your door the next morning. You groaned, rolling in bed. You hadn't slept particularly well last night, visions of Molly had danced around your head. You couldn't escape the memory of your shower together and how she had utterly degraded you... which you enjoyed.

Your bedroom door swung open and you were surprised to see your Dad standing there, you had thought it would be Molly coming to mess with you again.

"Come downstairs, Tim. Your mom and sister are in the kitchen."

A feeling of panic set in. Had something happened? Were they okay? Had the GrowTech pills caused some bad side effects?

You raced down to the kitchen and saw your mom lying on the couch in a low cut tank top that barely held her boobs and a pair of satin night shorts, stretched to their limits. Her eyes lit up when she saw you and she jumped off the couch, causing her breasts to bounce and her shorts to ride up her ass, giving her a wedgie. She either didn't notice or didn't care.

"Hey there shorty!"

You were confused a moment but then it hit you -- your mom was taller than you!

"H-how big are you now?"

"As of this morning, 6'3. And I'm still growing," she purred.

At this comment, Molly butted in, "Don't let it go to your head, Mom. Let's not forget who's the biggest around here."

It was true. Molly made your mom look small at her height of 6'6''.  Not to mention her gigantic boobs, probably larger than an F cup at that point. The only area your mom outshone Molly was her ass. Angela had always had wide hips and the GrowTech pills had only accentuated that fact. Molly had a nice butt, but it wasn't in the same league as your mother's. Each of them had certain qualities that made them undeniably gorgeous though, it was like comparing apples and oranges.

"Ahem," said your dad, trying to stop any potential arguments. "That's actually why I brought you all here today. Now it's no secret there have been some... changes around here the past few days.  But it's not just your bodies that have changed - your personalities are different too. You seem to think that you're in charge around here now," he said.

Molly gave you a sly wink, clearly remembering last night. You blushed but your dad continued,

"I decided to take matters into my own hands. I drove down to GrowTech and told them what had happened. Apparently this wasn't the first time something like this occurred, they've had a few incidents of women growing in the past in different parts of the state.... luckily, they created an antidote."

He pulled out a pill bottle that looked identical to the one your Mom and Molly had been using.

"You mean... those pills will shrink us?" asked your Mom incredulously.

"Yes. You've both had your fun, but come on now. You can't live like this! I'll tell you what, you can each stay a few inches taller than you were before. Deal?"

"Daddy, I love being this big though!" pouted Molly. She pressed her boobs together, creating a massive line of cleavage. She took a step towards your dad and peered down at him.

"N-n-now Molly, I am your f-father..." he stammered.

"How do we even know they work? I'm scared to test out a pill like that."

"I promise you, they'll work. They said to take one pill every 12 hours or else the shrinking might be more than intended." He uncapped it and handed the two giant women the pills. They eyed them apprehensively.

"I'm not taking it," said your Mom. "I'm an adult, you can't just force me to do this."

"Damn it, Angela! I am your husband! You will obey me!"

Your mom didn't like that. An angry look came over her face and she backed your dad into the corner. He looked miniscule compared to her. You'd never seen her act this way towards your father.

"That's no way to talk to your wife. Now, open up!"

"W-what?"

"I SAID, OPEN UP!" she roared.  Your mom forced your dad's mouth open and shoved the shrinking pills down. She grabbed a few more from the pill bottle and gave those too.

"Mom!" you yelped, but she turned to you so viciously, you held your tongue. You certainly didn't want to shrink too.

"Quiet, Timmy, I'm dealing with your father. You don't want to be next, do you?"

"Angela please," your dad whimpered. "Please stop."

"Let's see, by my estimation you've had about five of those pills? That should do the trick. For now. Is it just me or are you already a little smaller? Ha ha, it's hard to tell now that I'm bigger. Molly, anything you want to add here?"

"Sorry Daddy. You shouldn't try to shrink people who don't want to. Wow, you really do look smaller! You barely come up to my boobies now tee hee. You look kind of cute down there. Here, let me plop them on your head."

She lowered her massive tits and rested them on your dad's head.

"Aaahh, that feels better. These things are pretty heavy and it hurts my back carrying them around all day. Especially since there's no bras that seem to fit me."

"Molly! Stop that right this instant!" shouted your dad. Did his voice sound... higher?

"You don't need to ask me twice, I don't even think your head reaches my boobs anymore. Look, Mom! He's eye level with my belly button."

"Honey, you're so tiny!" said Angela. "Like a little boy! You're probably under five feet now!"

"Guys, stop looking at me," he cried. Then, as fast as his little legs could carry him, he ran out of the room. Your mom and sister laughed while you observed in a mix of horror and arousal. Seeing the way Molly handled her tiny counterpart had turned you on. You wondered what it would be like to be that small.

"Uh oh, don't get any ideas, Timmy. I know that look in your eyes," said Molly. "I bet you're imagining what it would be like to be an inch tall and climb all over my body, aren't you?"

You looked at the bottle of shrinking pills. Being a little smaller wouldn't be that bad, right?