[Reviews - 22] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

For years Arthur dreamed about being shrunk and dominated by the powerful mages of the Elven realms, and his dreams came true when the Archmage Tyrael recruited him into her household. Now he serves as her live in manservant and shrunken toy on command, exploring his desires at the hands and feet of the Archmage and her apprentices. Life seems idyllic, until one day without warning Tyrael announces that they are embarking on a dangerous journey across the Human realms, and into the wilds in pursuit of a goal she won't reveal.

A story about an elven archmage on a quest with her favorite human, and all the kinky uses they find for shrinking magic along the way.


Rated: X
Categories: Odor, Adventure, Breasts, Butt, Fantasy, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Untitled Greenanon Monstergirl Setting
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 25754 Read: 21303
Published: June 10 2023 Updated: July 31 2023

1. The Observatory by Greenanon [Reviews - 12] starstarstarstarstar (6287 words)

So as a heads up this is a sequel/spinoff of The Elf is Innocent, but if you haven't read that one you should be fine just jumping right into this one, I think there is enough exposition and background that you shouldn't be too lost, particularly if you've read any of my other fantasy works.

2. Starting a Journey of 1000 Miles by Greenanon [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (4997 words)

3. Strength of Character by Greenanon [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (4336 words)

4. The Cost of Doing Business by Greenanon [Reviews - 1] (5137 words)

5. Emperors Gone By by Greenanon [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (4997 words)

Sorry for the long wait on this one I had a bunch of commissions come in, anyways more Elves!