- Text Size +

Naz proved to be a useful, if gruff, traveling companion, and while the three elves were of little value in the forested hills they traveled through, Naz proved to be capable enough at bushcraft, filling Arthur’s own limited expertise enough that between the two they were eating fresh game almost every night.

“So why’s an Imperial humie living with a bunch of elves?” Naz asked one day while the two were out together. She unslung her bow as she looked at a set of tracks on the ground, an avian set of footprints left in the mud still damp from rain the night prior.

“I have… uncommon tastes,” Arthur said defensively, shouldering his rifle as the peered around. “Those are turkey tracks, they usually move around in groups-“

Naz snorted, “Nah, let’s keep on topic, we’ll find the bird when we find the bird… I’m just curious what sort of person I’ve been forced in with. Did the elves brainwash you from birth to be their pet or something?”

“What!?” Arthur balked, “No, that’s ridiculous! I’m not their pet, I’m more like their-“

“Indentured servant?” Naz guessed.

Arthur just sighed, “I can leave whenever I want!” he said irritably, “Is it so hard to believe I’m genuinely happy with where I am in life?”

“Kinda,” Naz said with a shrug, “heads up, don’t shoot that boomstick until I loose my arrow.”

Arthur looked where she pointed and spotted the trio of wild turkeys waddling along through the grassy underbrush, oblivious to their presence. Rolling his eyes he shouldered his rifle and took aim as Naz did the same.

The pair walked back through the forest with the pair of game birds slung over their shoulders. The elves had continued on the road with their supplies, while the two hunters, unburdened, were able to go ahead of the three spellcasters and catch wild game unawares.

“Turkey’s good protein,” Naz muttered, eyeing the birds, “might bulk up those twiggy elves a bit…”

“Shh!” Arthur called, holding up his hand as he heard voices.

“Three knife ears?” A man’s voice laughed, “all the way out here?”

“We don’t want any trouble,” Tyrael said calmly.

“Give us any gold, and any liquor you’ve got, and we’ll think about lettin’ you by!” a higher pitched voice chortled.

Arthur and Naz shot a glance at each other, then slowly stooped low, creeping near the road. A pair of men stood in front of the two elves, scaled black vests glimmering in the early afternoon sun as they hefted a musket and a sword over their shoulders.

Why is Tyrael putting up with this? Arthur wondered, slowly pulling his own musket from his back.

Tina shrieked as the man gripped her arm, pulling her roughly off her horse, “Unhand her!” Tyrael called, and with a gesture a bolt of lightning flew from her fingers… and dissipated on the man’s armor with a small wisp of smoke.

“Dragonscale nullifies spells,” the man grinned, tapping it with a long knife he’d pulled from his belt. “You elves sure like to push us around with that magic of yours… but without it?” a lustful and wicked look came over his face, “I think we’ll see how you lot like it…”

Arthur snarled, and almost ran forward, but Naz gripped the back of his shirt, stopping him. With a scowl she gestured with her head, and with a reluctant grimace he forced himself to calm down, following her as they circled behind the two brigands.

“I’m warning you two,” Tyrael growled, dismounting, “if you don’t release my apprentice, I’ll-“

“You’ll shrink us, step on us, eat us,” the skinny of the two bandits mocked, “you can’t do any of it as long as we’re wearing our- AH!” he cried out in pain as a rock the size of a man’s fist flew through the air, hitting his head and drawing blood as he staggered back.

“My magic cannot touch you while you wear that,” Tyrael said, her voice going low, “but it can touch everything around you.

“One more spell and I cut the pink hair’s throat,” the bigger man growled, hugging Tina close, his blade at her neck.

“M-Mistress?” Tina squeaked.

“Devin,” the skinny man hissed, “ease off, w-we’ll just take their gold and-“

“Shut it runt,” Devin replied, grinning and letting a gold tooth catch the light, “maybe once you’ve had an elf woman you’ll grow a spine!”

The other bandit seemed conflicted, “T-That’s not what I joined this outfit to do-“

“Then you’re a fool,” he said, turning back to Tyrael, “Here’s what’s going to happen,” he began, “That runt over there, Colin? He’s going to give you his vest, and you’re going to put it on.”

Tyrael’s eyes narrowed, “rendering me unable to cast any spells at all… clever.”

“And me?” Elwyn asked defiantly.

Devin just chuckled, “Well, we can deal with you once the head elf is out of the equation.”

There was a loud click as Arthur pulled the hammer back on his own musket, pressing it into the bandit’s back, “Or you could let her go, and we can all live to see tomorrow?” Arthur asked.

“Devin-“ the smaller bandit began, fumbling for his blade, but Naz clasped him on the shoulder, growling down at him as he looked up at the orc woman in terror.

“If you swing that blade at me,” Naz said, leaning down, “I’m going to pick you up and fold you in half, then fold you again, then a third time, and we’ll just see how long I can keep doing that.” Colin squeaked and dropped his sword, throwing his hands in the air.

“Fucking pathetic,” Devin muttered.

“Drop the knife,” Arthur said nervously.

“So, who are you, the elf’s little attack dog?” Devin laughed, “you ever kill anyone?”

“I was in the Gustavsberg militia!” Arthur snapped, “I’m warning you-“

“Blasted plenty of straw dummies huh?” Devin taunted, “no real killer would have waltzed up and warned me like that, throw down that musket you little Elf-Toy and let me talk to your owner.”

“I…” Arthur gulped, and he shot a glance at Tyrael, who had a calm and stony expression.

“Arthur!” Tina wailed, uncharacteristic panic in her voice as the knife drew the slightest drop of bright red blood from her pale neck.

There was a flash of movement as the man tried to turn around, Arthur felt like he was watching someone else as he numbly pulled the trigger, then heard the roar of a musket. The big bandit had just enough time to give him a look of surprise as he twirled around, falling to the dirt and releasing Tina. As Arthur looked down at the unseeing eyes his hand started to shake slightly. Tyrael came to his side, grabbing his shoulder and walking him away.

“Arthur,” she said softly, “have you ever… done that before?”

“No,” he admitted, forcing himself to breathe, “I…”

“You did the right thing,” Tyrael said firmly. Before he could react the elf had reached up, tapping his forehead with her finger. He felt himself suddenly grow calm, as if pleasant incense had been put under his nose and he simply had to drop everything he was doing to enjoy it.

“What did you do?” he asked dreamily.

“A spell to help warriors on the battlefield,” Tyrael said simply, “it will calm you down for a few minutes…”

Arthur blinked as he found himself suddenly looking up at Tyrael’s towering form, he hadn’t even realized she’d shrunk him until her warm fingers were curling around him, picking him up and bringing him close to her.

“I’m going to take Arthur away for a moment,” Tyrael said, glancing to her apprentices and the orc, “Question the remaining human…”

“Yeah, okay!” Tina said, the fear from earlier was gone, replaced with a grin as she advanced on the now cowering bandit.

Tyrael paused, “Elwyn, you’re in charge of questioning.”

“Yes mistress,” Elwyn said with a nod as Tina huffed.

Arthur stared up at the sky for a moment, the massive pillows of Tyrael’s breasts on either side of him seemingly molding to his body as she let him relax. The spell had faded, and he’d felt himself calm, the shock of the encounter having finally passed.

“Are you feeling okay?” Tyrael asked, gently scooping him out and bringing him up to her barn sized face.

“Yes,” he sighed, “I… I suppose when you learn a few things in the militia you know in the back of your mind what they’re for, I always knew I might have to end someone’s life…”

“He didn’t give you a choice,” Tyrael said firmly, “you saved Tina’s life. If you and Naz hadn’t arrived when you did…”

“You’d have found a way out,” Arthur said with a small smile, “you’d have overwhelmed those vests with raw power, or turned them to stone, or any of a million other amazing things.”

Tyrael blushed a moment, “I’m always amazed at how much confidence you have in me Arthur.” She glanced back at the road, she’d carried him into the clearing for some privacy, and she chewed her lip as some impulsive thoughts entered her head that were very unbecoming of an archmage of her age.

Arthur seemed to get what she was thinking, and a grin came over his face, “We really should get back to the others.”

“We can spare a minute,” Tyrael breathed, glancing again to make sure they were alone as she let her back lean against a tree. With a grin she reached down and casually loosened her belt, lowering him towards her waistline, with another snap of her fingers his clothes flew away, and he didn’t have time to watch where they soared off to before Tyrael’s thumb hooked around her waistband, opening the gates of paradise.

The musky lilac scent of Tyrael’s sweat, mixed with the sweeter and thicker smell of her arousal, billowed up to meet him as she positioned him at the top of her panties. Her palm gently tipped, sending him sliding along the cotton fabric and into the hammock at the bottom. The elf’s giant hand came from behind him like a wall, pressing him up into her soft and already moist lips as he heard a gasp overhead.

If we can only spare a minute… he grinned and worked his way upward along her womanhood, feeling the sticky feeling of her arousal against his skin as he worked his way up. Today he wouldn’t tease her, and he wouldn’t be going inside, he knew the elfin mage’s weak spot, and he grunted as he gripped the fibers of her panties for support as he dragged himself into position.

“By Turis,” Tyrael gasped, feeling the human’s tiny hand grip the most sensitive part of her womanhood, caressing it like a treasured pearl and making the elf’s knees weak. With a moan of pleasure Tyrael’s back slid down against the tree she’d picked to lean against, and soon she was flat on her bottom, fighting the urge to convulse in pleasure.

Arthur grinned in the darkness of her panties as the smell of her womanhood intensified, she was never able to last long when he did this, and he felt the giant elf convulse as he gleefully continued to rub the fist sized nub of flesh like it was a lamp about to grant him wishes. He grunted as she crossed her legs, squeezing him between two impossible walls of warm skin that pinned him close against her. He forced another lungful of air as he used the last of his strength to finish bringing the elven mage to orgasm.

Arthur,” she whined, leaning her head back as her pointed ears quivered and her arousal flooded the tiny man trapped between her legs. With a grin she reached down, pressing him hard against herself and soaking him in her cum, enjoying the way his last flailing moments intensified the fading wave of bliss.

She lay there a moment, dreamily looking up at the sky. Finally, she sighed, and reached down, fishing her tiny lover out from her panties. As she gripped the tiny human by his torso, she couldn’t help but smirk at the glistening wetness that coated his skin.

She laid him on the ground next to her, and a moment later he was full sized again, leaning naked against the same tree as Tyrael. His clothes seemed to fly to him, and with a chuckle he grabbed them, beginning to dress himself once again.

“You’re so good at that,” Tyrael said with a sigh.

“I should be, I do it almost every day,” he joked.

“No, I think it’s innate,” Tyrael said with a small smirk, “elves naturally love shrinking humans, and humans naturally haver certain… instincts, that must kick in once you’re small.”

“Interesting theory,” Arthur said, pulling his shirt over his head, “we should discuss it more sometime.”

Tyrael sighed and sat up, “Indeed… come, let us go see what my apprentices have learned from the other bandit.”

Colin gulped as he looked up at the towering orc and the two elven mages at her side, “I-I just joined this group because I needed money, honest!” he protested.

“So there’s a group,” Elwyn muttered, “now tell us how many of you there are, and where you’re operating out of?”

Colin chewed his lip, “It uh… wouldn’t be right to betray-“ he shouted in surprise as the world spun away from him, expanding in all directions as Tina’s shrinking spell reduced him to mere inches tall.

“I’ve got to admit,” Naz said, lifting her boot over the shrunken bandit, “I didn’t get this whole shrink the humies thing you knife ears get so excited about… but being able to literally crush my enemies appeals to my inner orc.”

“WAIT!” Colin shouted, looking up fearfully as the shadow of the massive leather sole fell over him, “There are thirty of us, we stole these dragonscale vests from a merchant who was bringing them to an Imperial base east of here!”

Naz chuckled, then bent over, plucking the tiny man out of the dirt, “Now that’s what I want to hear! Is there anything else you want to tell me? Maybe what kind of weapons you lot have?”

Colin closed his eyes as the green woman’s warm breath washed over him, “P-Please just let me go!” he wailed.

She sighed, “Hey, knife ears, you want to take a crack at it?”

“I’m going to eat him,” Tina said excitedly.

“Wait,” Elwyn said nervously, “didn’t Tyrael say we shouldn’t do that?”

“She said we couldn’t do that to Arthur,” Tina said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

“Oh gods no,” Colin whispered. He looked to Naz, “O-Orc, you’ve got to keep me safe, I’ll tell you anything I know about anything, I’ll-“

“Eating a humie’s a little grim, isn’t it?” Naz asked, raising an eyebrow and ignoring the tiny human’s protests.

“Oh, he’ll be fine,” Tina said dismissively reaching up and plucking the struggling human from Naz’s grip. “Elwyn, can you cast some protective charms on him?”

“Okay,” she muttered, beginning a short incantation. Colin shivered as he glowed momentarily, “I hope I did that right,” Elwyn said nervously, “otherwise he’s going to have a very unpleasant time in your stomach… can you teleport him out?”

“I think so,” Tina said with a shrug, “I guess we’ll find out.”

“MUSKETS AND SWORDS!” Colin wailed, “TEN MUSKETS, THE REST OF US HAVE SWORDS! WE’RE IN THE VILLAGE UP THE ROAD!”

The pink haired elf was just giggling, holding him over her open mouth, dangling him above it playfully as her tongue lolled out expectantly. Colin screamed again as he fell through the air, landing on the soft pillow of the elf’s pink tongue. A moment later it rolled backwards, casually tossing him into the moist cavern.

“Mmm…” Tina groaned, a smug grin on her face.

“You know, since he did tell us what we wanted to know, you probably shouldn’t swallow the humie,” Naz said, crossing her arms.

“On the other hand, if we can do this safely, Tyrael might let us do it to Arthur sometime…” Elwyn muttered, stroking her chin thoughtfully.

Colin couldn’t hear any of the debate, being more concerned with his struggle against the pink appendage as it playfully pressed him into the side of the elf’s cheek. He tried to escape it, unsure of where there was to even go as he flopped uselessly about in the elf’s mouth, coating himself in her saliva.

“Where is our prisoner?” Tyrael asked, stepping out of the woods, Arthur behind her and returned to his full size.

Tina started, but didn’t open her mouth, Elwyn nervously stepped forward, “W-Well Mistress, we were questing him, as you asked.”

“And what are we dealing with?” Tyrael asked impatiently.

“Thirty humies, they’ve got guns and swords and lots more of those anti-spell vests,” Naz growled, “sounds like they took over a nearby village and these two were just watching the roads.”

“That’s worse than I thought,” Tyrael sighed, “Now where is the other one? You didn’t let him escape, did you?”

There was muffled screaming from Tina’s mouth, and then a bulge in the side of her cheek as the human in her mouth desperately pressed against it from the inside. Tina just smiled awkwardly, then cupped her hands under her mouth, spitting the dripping wet man into them.

“I was just uh… scaring him,” Tina said quickly, “to make sure he was telling the truth.”

“Naturally,” Tyrael said with a smirk, rolling her eyes as she plucked the shaking human from Tina’s hand. There was a shimmer, and he was standing at full size again, panting as the spit coating him glistened in the sunlight.

Arthur sized up the surviving bandit as Naz approached with ropes, tying his hands. The man was younger than Arthur had taken him for at first, probably about twenty years if he had to guess, with plenty of boyishness still about him when he didn’t have a sword in hand to catch the eye.

“D-Did these elves capture you too?” Colin whispered as their eyes met.

“No,” Arthur chuckled, “but you’re not the first one to think so.”

“Yeah, he’s just nuts,” Naz said with a grin, “Now come on, show us where this village of yours is.” She pushed his back roughly, causing him to stumble forward as he led the party down the road.

The elves, Naz, and Arthur peered down into the small valley where the village lay. As Colin had said, numerous men in black dragonscale vests were loitering around the town square, drinking from mugs and laughing raucously amongst themselves. As the group watched, a man approached, one of the villagers by the look, and while the words couldn’t be heard, the context became clear when one of the brigands struck him across the face, causing him to scurry towards one of the nearby houses.

“So they’re eating and drinking the village dry, and robbing anyone who comes by the road,” Arthur muttered.

“We should go down there and knock some heads,” Naz growled.

“Those vests will make our magic less useful,” Tyrael said grimly, “and with thirty of them… it would be an uncertain thing.”

Arthur sighed and glanced back at Colin, who was tied to a tree, “you there,” he called, “is there any way around this village? Any other nearby passes, a cave or tunnel or something?”

Colin gulped nervously, “The mountains north and south of here get rather… rocky, this pass is the safest way through, it’s why the village is here… if you did go south, you could find a path about four or five days from here.”

“Too long,” Tyrael murmured. She glanced up, and a curious expression came over her face, “Nightfall,” she said suddenly, “It will be night soon… let’s put a bit of space between us and this village and make camp.”

“B-but mistress,” Tina exclaimed, “shouldn’t we-“

“It’s been a difficult day,” Tyrael said firmly, “we will make camp and see what there is to be done in the morning.”

Arthur slowly chewed the hardtack bread as he thought about the day, and what was surely to come the next. Killing a man had unnerved him, even after spending time with Tyrael, and though he had no real regret about what he’d done, part of him was dreading the prospect of more bloodshed.

With a sigh he grabbed one of the stale biscuits and carried it over to where Colin was sitting with the others, looking at the elves warily. Tina giggled and shot him a wink opening her mouth and pointing at her tongue a moment and causing him to look away in a mix of fear and embarrassment.

“Here you go,” Arthur said, handing him the bread.

Colin eagerly bit into it, and the relish with which he ate it made Arthur wonder about the food situation in the bandit camp. After a few minutes he sighed, smiling a little.

“Arthur, was it?” Colin asked.

“It was,” Arthur said.

“These elves,” Colin muttered, “They’re… they’re not going to kill us?”

Arthur snorted, “No, we’ll hand you over to the authorities the first chance we get.”

“Oh,” Colin said, shoulders slumping.

“What more would you expect, joining up with brigands?” Arthur asked, a little venom creeping into his voice.

Colin frowned, but didn’t respond, and as the air began to cool and the light dimmed, they group made their way towards their bedrolls, eager for rest.

Tyrael stood the first watch, the group having decided that, for tonight at least, magic wards alone were not a good enough camp guard. She shivered, watching her breath cloud the air in a way that was impossible at this time of year, even so high in the mountains.

“Come out,” she said in a low voice.

A pair of red eyes glowed in the dark between the trees, and then the pale face of Varnay appeared, stalking out of the brush with the smooth stride of a tiger on the prowl. The vampire smirked beneath the light of the full moon, enjoying the way Tyrael moved counter to him, never allowing him behind her as they regarded one another.

“You made your man a killer,” Varnay breathed, inhaling deeply, “I can smell it… there’s blood on his hands now.”

“He had no choice,” Tyrael growled, “it was that or letting a man kill my apprentice.”

“Still, one more way you’ve changed him forever,” Varnay mused. “Now tell me, what can I do for you?”

“I want you to go down into that village and deal with our bandit problem,” Tyrael said, “a creature like you should easily be able to do this?”

“Certainly,” Varnay agreed, “but I’m on this adventure as a tourist lady Tyrael, not as a member of your little pack.”

“The next nearest mountain pass is days away,” Tyrael said in a low voice, “the stars are going to align to open the Lich’s tomb soon, and we will have a four day window… imagine if we miss it because we lingered here?”

“I’ll try again in two hundred years,” Varnay said dismissively, “You are the one on time limit here Mage of Starlight.”

“And how long will you wait until another living mage comes along that can help you open it?” Tyrael hissed, “because I never will unless Arthur is at my side!”

Varnay’s cheer vanished, and he scowled, his fangs bearing slightly as he audibly fought a hiss, “Very well,” he growled.

Tyrael couldn’t help but smirk, “and I expect it done cleanly, no unnecessary death.”

Varnay glared at her a moment, and she could almost feel the hate, “Where is the Tyrael of yesteryear?” he asked in a low voice, “the one that would turn a charging cavalry column to dust before turning aside on the battlefield?”

“That was war,” Tyrael said icily, “this is peacetime.”

“I’m sure the grieving will care about the distinction,” Varnay chuckled.

Before Tyrael could say anything else the wind blew, and the vampire was gone like a wisp of smoke, the otherworldly chill he brought with him disappearing into the trees. Tyrael glanced in the direction of the village, and for a moment she fought the urge to race into the trees, pursuing the vampire and calling him off, but she didn’t move.

With a sigh she forced herself to turn away, walking back to her bedroll.

The village was somber as they rode into it, whatever had happened in the night had spooked the citizens more than the bandits themselves had. Arthur glanced around, and the people closed doors, windows, and even a merchant with a cart full of vegetables eyed them suspiciously.

The bandits themselves were mostly tied up, sitting the middle of town while some of the villagers stood watch over them with their own muskets, a man in armor that Arthur took for the sheriff standing over them.

“Greetings,” he said, striding up to them, “You’ll pardon our town’s nervousness, it’s been an… odd few weeks.” He glanced at the elves and frowned, “I don’t suppose you… foreigners, know anything about what happened here last night?”

“No,” Tina blurted out, looking in shock at the gathered prisoners, “d-did you rise up and take them unaware?”

The sheriff scowled, “Something did, that’s for certain… the barmaid said she saw it, a shadow that moved along the walls and took them one by one. From the way they were screaming last night I honestly expected worse than to find them disarmed and waiting for us.”

Tyrael smiled, “It seems luck has smiled on your village then.”

“I don’t know if that’s the kind of luck we need,” the man muttered, looking up at the hills warily, “their leader, a big man named Wulf… it didn’t spare him.”

Tyrael froze, “W-What?”

“I don’t know what it did, but he’s gone,” The sheriff said darkly, “with how much blood was coating his room though? I wouldn’t expect to see him among the living again.”

“I see,” Tyrael muttered.

“It wrote something, in his blood,” the sheriff said, chewing his lip, “’My services come at a cost…’ what could that mean?”

Arthur leaned close, “Do you know what did this?” he asked Tyrael.

“No,” she lied, “of course not… It must have been something their leader angered, a spirit or demon perhaps, no concern of ours…”

“I don’t feel any strong magic nearby,” Elwyn agreed, “whatever it is it’s gone now.”

“I don’t know anything about magic, but that makes me feel a little better,” the sheriff muttered. He brightened a little, “I’ll see that you fine people are given rooms at our inn, after being occupied by these ruffians for the last several weeks they’ll be happy to see paying customers again, even of the elvish variety… no offense.”

The inn was surprisingly spacious and well furnished, suggesting that the trade through the hills had at one time been more profitable than it was now. Tyrael and Arthur had retired to their own room, leaving Naz, Elwyn, and Tina to share a second.

If Colin had to guess he was at most three inches tall, and the pink elf had giggled ominously when she’d shrunk him that morning, telling him to stay quiet and out of sight. From his place tucked in the elf’s pack, cushioned by her spare clothing, it was unlikely he would have been heard even if he’d made noise.

The gigantic grinning face of the elf suddenly filled his vision as the pack’s drawstring was pulled open, “Hi Colin,” she giggled, “comfy?”

“Uh… yes mistress.”

“Oooh I like that,” she said, reaching in to pull him out.

“T-This is a bad idea,” Elwyn muttered, “you know how Lady Tyrael feels about shrinking humans!”

“Yeah well, Lady Tyrael’s already got a human,” Tina said dismissively, “and besides, this one here is another one that probably wants to come with us, right?”

“Uh…” Colin gulped.

Tina just scowled, “Fine, I’ll grow you back and we’ll take you to that sheriff guy and you can be with the others.”

“On second thought, yes, I’d love to go with you fine elves!” Colin said with a forced grin.

“You gonna tell the boss lady that you’re keeping that Humie?” Naz asked from her cot.

“Once we get out of town, sure,” Tina said dismissively. She placed the tiny human on the floor and eagerly placed her bare feet on either side of him, “Until then, let’s see how good our newest human friend is at rubbing feet!”

Colin gasped as she snapped her fingers, allowing him to grow back to a foot in height. She pointed wordlessly at her toes, grinning, and Colin quickly snapped to attention, gripping the sides and slowly massaging them as best as he could. The pungent lilac tinged odor of the elf’s sweat filled his nostrils as she playfully tapped the top of his head with her big toe, encouraging his work.

“You know,” Naz said, swinging around and staring at the scene, “I think I’d like to try that too, see what all the fuss about making humies tiny is about.”

“And me too!” Elwyn said quickly, “after all he’s going to be our human, right?”

“Of course,” Tina said with a smile.

What did I get myself into? Colin wondered, looking up at the trio of grinning giants.

Arthur enjoyed his usual spot, snuggled against Tyrael’s chest at minute size as she slept, her warm breasts serving as mattresses and pillows, rising and falling around him slowly.

Something was troubling him though, You know what killed that bandit leader, he thought, glancing up at the enormous elf’s sleeping face, why keep it a secret? Why run away from whatever it is?

Soon the thoughts weren’t enough to keep him awake, and sleep took him too.

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry for the long wait between chapters, I wrote a few one shots that kinda got away from me lol. Anyways more elven adventures await!