- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Day 2 of being shrunk, Katie has to go to work. What will Joe do? This is the longest chapter so far, have fun.

Foot fetish (probably in every chapter honestly), graphic crush fantasy, masturbation, tiny nail painting, light domination, sneaky foot worship, voyeurism

I woke with a start as my door opened and Katie walked in again, throwing an outfit on my bed and saying hurriedly, “Breakfast will be ready in five minutes you’ll have to eat with me and then I’ll be leaving for work. I try to get you set up with food and water while I’m out but I don’t want to risk taking you to work right now so you’ll have to entertain yourself.” I dressed up quickly and I was eating a waffle she sliced up for me in a rush. I admired her outfit, which was just a tight pair of black professional slacks and a red white and black patterned v-neck blouse. She had a simple gold wristlet on and a gold necklace with large black stone inlays. 


“You look good! I like your outfit!” I said to her as she quickly ate and looked at her phone, clearly getting ready for the day. She looked up at me and smiled, “Oh I look terrible but thank you sweetie! I still need to put my makeup on and slip on my heels before I can walk out that door. If you’re done I’ll set you down and you can go enjoy your day. Just please do your best to not be in my path! I’ve got to rush this morning!” She set me down gently on the floor and returned to her meal. I wished I could lessen her stress just a little bit before she went off this morning and I tried to think of a way to help. I didn’t enjoy feeling so.. useless. As I thought, my eye caught her legs under the table. She had crossed them and now one barefoot bounced anxiously above my head while the other pressed flat against the ground. No position to offer a massage and probably no for her to enjoy it anyways. I walked away still pondering to myself. A few minutes later I heard her footsteps shake the ground behind me and I turned to see her walking right towards me, eyes on her phone. I sprinted and dove out of her way as her feet swished by my and her eyes not even glancing away from her phone. I trotted after her, maintaining a distance that would allow me to dive out of her way should she suddenly turn, but there was no need as she just went straight to the bathroom and began working on her makeup.


I watched her, amazed at how quickly and expertly her hands moved and prettied her face. As I watched her flick her hands to create her mascara eye wings, I wished I could do even a tiny thing to help her get ready. I racked my head and looked her up and down before my eyes settled on her bare feet and I realized she probably didn’t have her shoes ready. I took a quick look at her outfit and sprinted to her closet. I was greeted with a sight that I would have enjoyed at my full size due to my foot fetish: rows and rows of shoes and sandals and boots and high heels. She hadn’t picked out a pair of shoes to wear yet as far as I could tell, so I figured the only thing I could do to help was get her one less thing to do in the morning. I looked at her shoes and felt like heels went the best with the office look she had going on, so I searched for a pair of simple black heels for her to rock. On the first level there was a great pair but as I pulled them out I realized they were peep-toed heels and she wouldn’t want her chipped nail polish showing. I glanced around, trying to find another suitable pair when I spotted the perfect set, up on the third row of shelving. It looked about two feet off the ground, or about 4 times my own height. I decided I was going to do it because she deserved it, and so I began the arduous climb, pulling myself up platform by platform, occasionally boosting myself by pushing off of a shoe. With an effort that I would describe as Herculean, I finally made it up to her pair of shoes, a thin sweat covering my brow. I looked at the shoes, which were a simple pair of black patent leather pumps with a heel slightly taller than my waist, and realized getting them back down might be a bit difficult. A brief pause and then I decided just pushing them over the edge was the best course of action. They seemed surprisingly light, or at least, I was surprised that I was able to move them more than a little at a time, and I lifted the first one and flipped it onto the floor. I repeated the process with the second shoe but as I watched it topple over the edge I lost my balance and fell as well. 


The carpet rushed up to meet me and I braved myself for impact, but I merely bounced off the floor. I was shocked at how little that hurt, and began wondering if it was the softness of the carpet that saved me or my diminutive size that stopped my fall from having too much force. I lay still for only a second before popping up and walking to her heels. I wanted to have them neatly laid out for her to show my appreciation. Dragging her shoes together in a neat little display was time consuming but not particularly difficult, and as I finished I heard the toilet flush and footsteps roll my way. Her shoes were perfectly centered in the open space of her closet and I stepped back from them with my arms out wide to signal “Tah-dah!” and to keep myself away from accidental squishing. 


She turned the corner and stood in the doorway. I saw the surprise on her face and then a smile before she said, “How sweet of you! You think these look best with my outfit?” I nodded vigorously and watched as she slipped her feet into each shoe, twisting her feet all the way in. She then tilted one heel up on her toe and pushed her hips out, striking a pose and looking down at me for approval. I clapped fiercely in approval and she struck a few more poses before picking me up and saying, “You are just a little dear!” She clutched me to her chest and I said back, “Well it was the least I could do for you! When you get back I’ll make sure to rub your feet again to relax you the way you deserve!” She held me in front of her face, saying, “You are such a perfect gentleman! I will see you when I get back tonight! And I’ll be looking forward to that footrub!” Then she leaned forward and I was surprised by how large her lips were as they filled my vision and her bottom lip ended up smothering my face as her top lip touched the top of my head with her light little kiss before she set me down. I stood in front of her, stunned by how enjoyable it had been being smothered by her colossal lips. My mind had imagined her opening her mouth wide and her immaculate white teeth greeting me, ready to tear into my flesh. I was knocked from this daydream by a nudge as I felt the toe of her shoe poke me in the stomach and I looked up to see her peering down at me over her breasts and waving happily, “Goodbye sugar!” I stuck my hand out and rubbed the tip of her pump as I waved back with the other hand. Her grin got just a bit wider before she turned around and walked to the front door. 


As soon as she left, I laid down on the ground and masturbated again to thoughts of her stepping down on me, playing with me before casually ending my life. I must have pictured her crushing, stomping and squishing me with twenty pairs of the shoes around me by the time I came. I lay there staring up at the ceiling, panting as sweat covered my brow. I felt disgusted in myself for imagining these things, a little pervert with no self control. I sighed before deciding that I might as well do something productive today. As I stepped out of her closet I saw her bed, and decided that testing out my falling durability might as well be my task for today. Climbing the bed was an irritating, tedious task, but I was able to get to the top, three feet off the ground and stare over the edge. I had a clear view of how crazy this was before I jumped off and again bounced off of the carpet with no more than a minor shock. Over the course of the next hour I climbed several things, eventually discovering that a fall from roughly 7 feet onto carpet finally resulted in the wind getting knocked out of me. I was only down for a moment, and then I decided to test my falls onto a harder surface. The only tile was in the kitchen, and before I began climbing again I saw the bowl of water she had set out for me, complete with a straw, and a ziploc bag with a sandwich sealed inside. I did my best to not feel like a pet as I ate and drank. Feeling refreshed I climbed up to the kitchen countertop. As I looked at the 4 foot fall I decided it might be better to start from slightly lower, so I opened up a few drawers and dropped again. From the lesser height the impact still didn’t hurt much, although I did notice I bounced higher, the hard floor not absorbing my kinetic energy as much. Trying it from the countertop showed me the edge of some pain, but not as much as a 7 foot fall on carpet. I was too tired to continue climbing and whatnot so I relaxed in the living room. Graciously Katie had left the remote on the floor and so that’s how I passed a fair amount of my day. 


About 30 minutes before I expected her to be home I thought it would be nice to set up a pair of slippers for her in the entryway like I had in the closet that morning. I found her pair of comfy looking flip flops and set them up, finishing right as I heard a car door slam outside. I backed up out of squishing range and waited for her. I heard the keys in the door and then it swung open. The first thing she said was, “Oh gosh, so good to be home. My feet are kiiiilling me.” She saw my little display and I trotted forward waving and smiling at her. She saw me and said “Oh, did you set these out for me? I appreciate that so much, but I prefer bare feet in the house. I’ll slip these on and step outside for a quick cigarette if you want to join me though!” She kicked off her heels and I heard her yelp as one of them flew towards me and I dove out of the way to avoid getting skewered. She quickly bent to pick me up and apologize, telling me it had just been one of those days and she didn’t expect that and was glad I had good reflexes. I told her not to worry about it and I leaned over to watch her work her feet into the flip flops. I told her I’m sorry I didn’t do something more useful for her and she told me to hush and brought me outside. I watched her light up her cigarette after she set me on a ledge next to her. I asked her about her day and she told me that her coworkers just kept making more work for her by messing things up. She said she needed a stress toy on hand every time she had a phone call with them. 


I watched her finish her cigarette and gulped as she dropped it. I leaned over, knowing what was coming as she stepped forward and ground it out under her sole. As she twisted she asked me how my day went. I was still hypnotized by her grinding foot and didn’t answer until I felt a tap on my head. She stopped grinding right as she touched me and asked if I was okay. I looked up at her startled, before finally telling her I did some experiments today and I wanted to show her something cool. As she asked what, I jumped and I saw her try to catch me, but she missed and I dropped to the ground. One tiny bounce and I was back on my feet, and looking up at her as she squatted down immediately. 


“Are you okay??” She called out, the worry clear in her voice and on her face. I told her all about my climbing and falling today and how I didn’t seem to really get hurt from any drop, carpet being especially forgiving. She said that was cool and also mentioned that between my climbing and falling she might not have to carry me everywhere, which would be nice for both of us. I agreed with her and then we went back inside. I offered to carry all of her shoes back so she could head to the kitchen and start dinner and she told me that would be nice, before stepping right in front of me and slipping her feet out of her flip flops and walking away. I picked them up by the straps and was easily able to hoist and carry them on back to her closet. As I walked with them on my back I could feel the slight moisture from her foot sweat and my nose was caught in the heady musk of it. I put the flip flops down, but before I tucked them away, I worriedly looked around to make sure she wasn’t near and bent down to lick a few drops of her foot sweat from the sole of the shoe. As soon as my tongue collected a drop I felt like I was under the influence of some strange drug. I wanted to lick all the moisture from her soles and drown in her sweat myself. I shook my head to break the spell and jogged back to grab her high heels. These were much heavier and I ended up carrying them one at a time by carrying it upside down overhead, my hands against the insole as my head was inside the shoe. I was so entranced by her overwhelming scent inside the heel that I hardly noticed how slowly I was moving until I heard Katie walk by and laugh, “It’s so funny seeing my shoe shimmy down the hall. It’s like it’s slowly being carried away by an ant!” She laughed again and left me to continue my task, unaware that my face had flushed red and my mind became stuck on the idea of being an insect beneath her sole once again. She didn’t know how I longed to be an insignificant bug to her. 


As I finished carrying her second heel to the closet I tossed it down and collapsed, exhausted. My eyes were closed and suddenly I realized the steps I had grown accustomed to in the background were getting louder until I realized she was in her room. I stood behind her heel and peeked around it. A magnificent sight greeted me. Already in her panties, I saw her lift her shirt over her head and take it off, exposing her imposing breasts hugged by a simple nude bra. She spread her legs and stood momentarily in what I would describe as a power stance, hands on her hips before she made a decision I wanted to thank her for immediately. Her hands moved to her hips and her thumbs hooked her panties and dropped them to the floor. My jaw dropped in unison as I admired the full moon presented to me, and then as her head dropped between her legs I swore she caught sight of me. I dove behind her high heel again but I didn't hear any changes in her behavior, so I peeked around just in time to see her slip one magnificent foot into a pair of gray sweats. I gazed as she lifted her leg gracefully and with a delicate twirl she slipped her other foot in as well and began wiggling the waistband up. It got caught under her sizable ass and I realized I was holding my breath and my hand strayed to my cock as she bent and shimmied her luscious buttocks into the pants. For the briefest of moments I was blessed with a glorious view of her perfect, delicate brown rosebud gently nestled between her two ivory asscheecks and I whimpered with yearning before she finished pulling up and sauntered off to the kitchen. I stood in shock, wanting to furiously masturbate right there but knowing she would be looking for me shortly. On cue I heard her call my name and I sprinted out into the hall to pretend I hadn’t just snuck a peek at her glorious naked form. She called out my name again as I rounded the corner into the kitchen and promptly ran into her large, lovely foot. 


I fell with a flop on top of her foot, arms wide and I instinctively grabbed on as she jerked her foot back in surprise. There was a short squeak and her foot jerked, flicking my body in a backwards arc, crashing in the closet and sliding down to the floor. 


I popped back up immediately and jogged forward, showing her I was okay but when I looked up, I did not see the compassion or worry I expected. I saw an impersonal irritation and what felt like a… divine rage of some kind. I could feel this strange energy between us, as if she was something greater than myself and I should not have dared to disappoint her and I did the only thing I could think to appease her. I dropped to my knees, raised my hands and pressed my forehead to the floor in a sign of penitence. The moment my forehead pressed against the warm, fuzzy carpet, that same omnipresent energy grew heavy, and I felt as if a powerful shadow looked above me, shaking my body with a primal fear I had never experienced. I knew exactly how the roach she had crushed had felt, and it took every part of my soul to remain in place and chant an apology as my body shook with unstoppable spasms of fear. 


After what I felt as an eternity, but couldn’t have been more than seconds, the pressure of the shadows energy subsided, and I felt only the cool, impersonal irritation from earlier. I stood, looked up at her furrowed brow and uniquely disappointed expression and chose to display my remorse another way. I briskly stepped forward and hugged her ankle, securing myself against the side of her foot and anchoring myself to her by gripping her anklet through her cotton sweatpants. She raised her heel slightly in confusion and I held on, lifting myself with her foot and making it impossible to accidentally end up underfoot. She raised her foot higher and rolled her ankle in a circle, inspecting me before clicking her tongue and beginning a brief stroll to the kitchen. 


Wordlessly I heard her begin to assemble what looked like dinner, and I continued to cling tightly to her. It was interesting, with her foot moving in quick, unpredictable jerks as she stepped between the fridge, oven and cutting board. I couldn’t see what she was making but I could smell it, and it smelled delicious. Exactly one time during the preparation I felt safe enough to extricate myself and begin the climb to the kitchen table, but the moment I released my grip, I heard her clear her throat and felt the overwhelming pressure of her gaze again. I quickly reassumed my position and waited patiently for instructions. 


She finished cooking and carried the two dishes to the table and made the short trip to fill some cups with soda and water, for her and I respectively. She took her seat, and then slowly raised her leg to about a seventy-degree angle, not quite parallel to the floor. I looked up at her confusedly before she raised her eyebrows at me and uttered the first words I’d heard in over thirty minutes. 


“Climb.”


I dropped to the floor immediately, and just as quickly felt the overwhelming power of her gaze and her irritated voice chimed, “No, my leg! Climb my leg!”


Her foot came to the floor and I scurried over, climbing up and hesitating only long enough to realize she wouldn’t be lifting her leg again for an easy climb before I began my journey. I was so light and her sweatpants were so easy to grip that the vertical ascent was quick and relatively painless. I got to her knee and trotted closer to her torso, unsure how far she wanted me to climb. As I jogged, the leg I was on raised up, forcing me to drop to the “ground” and cling to her like an insect as she crossed that leg over the other, placed a hand on her leg, and began leisurely kicking her foot, sending a rhythmic pulse of contractions through her thigh muscle. I stood and stuck my hands out to aid my balance but was unable to do so, so I dropped to my hands and knees and crawled towards her slightly chipped purple nails. I swear I nearly heard her purr with satisfaction as I crawled along her body, and as I approached her hand and got the faintest whiff of a scent I could only describe as.. a womanly musk. My face flushed when I realized she must be enjoying this more than I realized. I put my head down and quickly scampered up her arm, with the bare skin going near to her shoulder making the climb more difficult, but the gentler angle stopping it from being impossible. I finally hopped from her body to the table and immediately received an expectant “You’re welcome.”


“Thank you!” I called out and dropped to my knees, continuing, “I’m so sorry for worrying you and giving you a scare before.”


“Well dear, it wasn’t too bad, but I did decide that if you keep acting like a bug, I’m going to treat you like a little insect. You’re lucky you’re a cute bug! I can keep you as a pet and not have to squish you. ” She chuckled gently and I nervously returned the sentiment with a gulp before she gestured to my plate and beckoned me to eat the chicken, broccoli and rice she had prepared.


She had deemed me worthy to receive a straw today and I gratefully slurped at my water, right as she asked me what I was doing in her room anyways. 


Water sprayed from my mouth as I replied, “ Well, uh.. I’m, I was.. I was making sure your shoes were properly organized!” 


“I appreciate the thought, but it wasn’t necessary. It’s a lot harder for you to do that than it is for me.”


We ate, talking briefly about what I did today, (leaving out that I masturbated while imagining her turning me into a little red stain) and then she told me she had a big meeting tomorrow. I asked if there was anything I could do to help her and she said , “No… oh wait actually, you can paint my nails tonight! I’ve got to make sure they’re perfect.”


“I can do that! What color?”


She grinned, “Blood red! I’ve got to intimidate some folks tomorrow.”


I gulped, light-headed from the phrase “blood red”, and asked if she had any. She told me yes and said she could take off the polish while I gave her that foot massage I promised. 


Soon enough, dinner was complete and I slid down the table and made my way towards the couch while she put away the dishes and gathered supplies. I waited, at first just sitting where I expected to be when I’d be working on her feet, but then.. I got the strange compulsion in my head to wait on my knees, closer to waiting at some.. altar? I heard her steps round a corner and I bowed my head suddenly, feeling incredibly submissive and even questioning why I was doing this in the first place. 


I heard her stop for a moment as she entered the room, and then she spoke, in a tone you’d expect to hear someone encourage a dog with, “Oh wow! What a good boy, waiting so patiently for me! This is definitely much better behavior than earlier!”


I could hear the smile in her voice as she spoke, and I felt my ears flush and face turn red at her words, feeling just a little emasculated but also a little proud? I kept my head down to avoid letting her see my feelings and just waited until her strides took her to the couch, where she plopped down and then her huge, perfect feet swung into view, dominating my field of vision with her purple chipped nail polish adorning her eager toes. 


I finally looked up at her, and my face flushed even redder when I saw her leaning over, her big face and strong eyes examining me closely, a slight smile on her lips. She looked like she was thinking about what to do next, and somehow I felt like her thoughts had nothing to do with painting her nails. Her smile grew devilishly and I felt myself tremble for a moment, not afraid of her necessarily but.. intimidated and uncomfortably aware of our size disparity and then she seemed to snap back to reality, and she leaned back and pulled one foot up, crossing it over her knee and speaking down to me. 


“So! I’ll go ahead and start taking the polish off of this foot while you get to rubbing the other one, and then when we switch you can start painting! And then when you’re done with both feet you can get to giving me that full foot massage you promised. Sound good?”


I only nodded in agreement, and the thought crossed my mind that I might not really have a choice. But, I banished the thought and got to work as she tilted her foot back to give access to her large sole. It loomed over me as I rubbed, deep in her shadow. 


I was so lost in the task of driving my hands into her thick sole that I was shocked when it suddenly lifted and pulled away, and ended up falling forward onto my face. I started pushing myself back to my feet when I saw a new shadow cover me, and then grow darker, and then I looked up just in time to see the sole of her other foot darken above me before it pressed me to the ground. The power disparity between us was made clear as I strained with all my might to keep her foot from crushing me into the floor, and I wasn’t able to slow her soles descent one bit as it fell down and effortlessly pressed me face first into the carpet. I yelled and squirmed with a mouthful of carpet fibers and suddenly realized that if she stood right now, the carpet wouldn’t be enough to stop her weight from shattering every bone in my body. I felt her weight shift and the pressure dramatically increased, forcing all the air from my lungs in a silent scream as I embraced my fate as a stain under her sole and then.. light and air returned and her foot tilted up as I coughed and sputtered beneath her. 


“Jeez! Sorry about that, how’d that happen? I swear you’re just trying to end up under my foot! Get out from under there, almost dying doesn’t relieve you of your duty!”


Her voice had a genial laugh to it, undercutting the menace but not entirely eliminating it. I let out a polite laugh and I’m sure my smile was a little more worried that I wanted it to be, but I prayed she wouldn’t notice as I righted myself. And then I froze, realizing the shorts I wore were tented pretty dramatically by my hard cock. Her almost stepping on me turned me on even more than I imagined. I felt my body break out in a panic sweat as I knelt there, frozen in front of her foot, while she worked at removing the polish from her other foot in her lap, desperately hoping she wouldn’t notice my condition. 


“Are you waiting for an invitation? Or maybe a command? These toes aren’t going to paint themselves, and I was promised that a certain bug-sized boy was going to take care of it for me. Was he lying to me?”


He voice was expectant, her manner confident that the task would be done, and I gulped, frantically searching for my next move. I could imagine no way to hide my shame other than crawling, and so with a wince I did just that, moving on my hands and knees to get the nail polish and begin my task, hoping it wasn’t obvious that I was hiding my crotch from her view. 


“Oh? Crawling around at my feet? You know how to make a lady feel special, I’ll give you that! I almost feel like a goddess being worshiped in a temple. Worship and pray then, little man.”


Her voice carried a hint of amusement and then she turned back to removing the polish from her other foot, the television providing background noise against the silence of our work. 


I grabbed the nail polish and found the brush was not as unwieldy as I expected, although the cap did make it more difficult to hold, certainly a job that required two hands. My strokes were slow and careful, not a drop of the thick nail lacquer out of place. I’d just finished her big toe when her other foot descended into view, and then she spoke down to me, eyes on her show. 


“I figured this would take a while, but that’s part of the fun isn’t it? I’ve got a few episodes of my shows to get through, I assume you can finish this and my massage before bedtime.”


She didn’t seem to need a response, either showing confidence in me or implying a threat upon failure, but I couldn't quite pick out which it was. Regardless, I worked diligently to finish. Occasionally she seemed to forget I was there, shifting her feet around slightly and disrupting me, although sometimes I’d look up and see her smirking down at me after a flick of her foot. Other times she’d move the foot I wasn’t focused on, putting her heel down and allowing the rest of her sole to loom over me. Halfway through, I gently tapped one foot twice and stood back for her to give me access to the other one, and she looked down and flexed her toes, admiring my handiwork with a smile and brief compliment before replacing her feet and getting back to her TV. I’d gotten better handling the brush at my size by now so her other foot took half the time, but as I was finishing her big toe, making sure there were no unsightly brush marks I felt a desire to sign my work in some way. I glanced up at her, engrossed in her show, and then bent close to her nail, under the guise of inspecting my work, and then I planted a quick kiss on the not yet dry polish, leaving an almost perfect imprint of my lips there, nearly invisible to anyone of her size. 


I stood up quickly and waved my arms at her, confident she didn’t notice my indiscretion, and almost giggled with excitement knowing that she would be carrying a bit of me around with her at work tomorrow, and beyond, for as long as that polish stayed on. She finally looked down and said, “Wonderful work! I’ve got maybe one more episode and we’ll get to bed after. You made my day so much better, thank you! I can’t wait to show off my new pedicure tomorrow! The girls at work will be so jealous that my future son-in-law did it too, you’re earning major brownie points for when my daughter gets back! And hopefully we get you back to size!”


I fully beamed with pride at her compliments, but hid the twinge of guilt I felt when she mentioned her daughter. Her I was, fantasizing about my fiancés mother, my future mother in law, hiding my erection from just being a bug at her feet. I felt disgusted with myself. The only redeeming thought I had for myself was that surely when my fiancée returned, I’d be even more aroused by her from my new vantage point. She was already a stunning goddess at my regular height. At this one, I have to imagine she’d appear even more divine. 


I was lost in those thoughts as I rubbed the two large feet presented to me, reaching every nook and cranny and pressing as firmly as I could against her strong soles. As I worked, I felt myself leaning closer and closer to them, entranced by her power but also.. something about the rich, sweaty musk her feet exuded drew me in and clouded my thoughts. Every moment I spent rubbing made me feel more and more like this moment was my entire world, and without thought or care I closed the last inch to her sole and planted a tiny kiss, just below the ball of her foot. When I pulled my head back I saw a tiny red imprint of my lips on her sole and realized it must be leftover nail polish from my earlier clandestine kiss. I stared, transfixed for a moment, consumed by the idea that my lips would be carried with her tomorrow, beneath her sole, stepped on for the entire day until her feet smeared the little red stain into nothing but dirt and grime, and I nearly came at the thought. My face flushed and I began rubbing again, glancing at the lip mark every so often and imagining the next day, somehow jealous of a tiny work that I had created. I’d been working for quite a while longer when I realized the only sound I could hear was my own breathing and my skin on hers, and I turned to find the television dark, as it might have been for a while, and then looked up to see her, head tilted back, taking deep, slow breaths. I stopped, unsure what to do, and then a moment or two later she stirred and glanced down at me. 


She smiled, glanced at her phone and said, “Looks like you caught me! My show finished almost a half hour ago, but you were so focused on your work and it just felt so good that I let you keep going! Alright now, amazing job, let’s get you and I set up for sleeping! I’m gonna sleep so wonderfully tonight, all thanks to you!”


I felt pride once more at her happiness and then she grabbed me and whisked me around, going through the bedtime routine quickly with me by her side. She brought me to my room after washing up, patted me on the head and said goodnight as she tucked me in. The door was open just a crack once more, and as I stared into the darkness, watching for movement, I began stroking myself. Once I was confident I was alone, I truly masturbated, focusing on the smell and feel of her feet, and the idea that she’d be carrying around two sets of my lips all day tomorrow, and one of them would have the honor of being walked on all day. I ravaged myself, and resolved to get a taste of her bare foot next time I massaged her feet, and the thought of dragging my tongue along her colossal, powerful foot pushed me over the edge, once again exploding in orgasm in this bed. I drifted to sleep quickly, swirling in a sea of my half-baked fantasies.

Chapter End Notes:

Last chapter for a little bit. Day 3 is about half written, I'll finish it in either a day or a month depending on how worked up I get about it. In the meantime, take care, eat ass, hail satan, something like that.