- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the next chapter in the story.  Hope you enjoy!

--

It was starting to dawn on Alex that he had screwed up.  He had really screwed up.  There he was, less barely two-millimeters in height.  He was sprawled out on his back on the massive pillar of flesh, with sticky fluids drenching his body, making it nearly impossible to move.  As he felt himself being brought closer to the dark cave, he his mind replay the events of his poorly judged decision.

--

Alex’s hand shook as he began sending off messages as well as receiving them using the Size Hookup Experience App.  He was giddy, more excited to use than pretty much any time in the past.  The only difference between this and all the previous times he had used the app, was that he was not talking to Tiffany.

After their awkward yet flirty conversation about the app, Alex and his gorgeous neighbor Krystal had begun to talk back and forth on the app.  This was something Alex had no intention of Tiffany finding out about, not at all wanting for her to dump him and have the wedding called off.  He still loved Tiffany immensely, he really did.  But there was just something about his conversations with Krystal that he had found absolutely alluring. 

Krystal and Alex hadn’t done anything yet, but they sure did have plans.  They had come to an agreement that they would each control each other’s size, deciding to take that risk and put their trust in one another.  It was Krystal’s idea, but both and Tiffany found the thought of almost getting caught incredibly sexy. 

The soon-to-be cheating duo had decided that tonight was going to be the night.  They had been communicating undetected for almost two weeks now, and Krystal was starting to get impatient.  Alex also knew that Tiffany had a very early day at work in the morning, and would be going to bed early.  “I’ll come get you at nine,” he messaged.

Kissing his fiancée good night and tucking her into bed, Alex snuck back out to the living room.  He turned on the T.V., wanting there to be a bit of background noise.  He told Tiffany that he was going to be up playing video games for an hour or two before joining her in bed.  Alex had a feeling that she was going to be out cold before he ever made it there.

After a bit of gaming, Alex paused for a moment.  He thought he could hear the gentle sounds of Tiffany snoring coming from the bedroom.  Alex smiled.  His hands shook as he pulled out his phone and opened the app.  “She’s sleeping,” he messaged Krystal.

Less than a minute went by before his phone vibrated once more with a message from his scandalous neighbor.  “Come and get me,” was all it read.

Alex acted immediately.  Quietly sneaking towards the front door with the T.V. on high to mask his sounds, Alex exited his residence and walked outside to his neighbor’s door.  Knocking quietly, he was soon greeted by Krystal wearing nothing but a white t-shirt and pair of black leggings.  She leaned forward and pulled Alex in, passionately making out and plunging her tongue down Alex’s throat.  The two continued to swap spit, before Alex pulled back.

“You ready?” he asked, breathing heavily. 

“Let’s go,” she whispered into his ear, gently caressing his ear with her tongue.

Pulling out his phone, Alex double-checked their connection.  He didn’t want to accidentally connect with Tiffany and shrink her, though he did have to admit that would have been hilarious.  Once he was triple-sure that it was Krystal’s profile he was connected to.  He chose their agreed upon size and pressed the button reading “CONFIRM SHRINKING?”

He smiled, watching Krystal instantly dwindle down towards the ground right before his eyes.  One moment she had been standing there, staring him right in the face, and now she was down by his foot, a mere two-millimeters tall.

“Hmmmm, where’d you go,” he teased, trying to speak quietly as to not draw attention from anyone.

Krystal was not worried.  She was actually laughing down on the ground as he reached down and gently lifted her tiny body up into the air.  She had only used the SHE app once or twice, and had only actually been the miniaturized person once.  Krystal actually really enjoyed being tiny, she just hadn’t found a person she was comfortable enough around to put herself in such a vulnerable position.  She had a good feeling about Alex though, especially since he was letting her control his size.

“Hey careful big guy,” she laughed as Alex gently brought her body to his lips and planted a giant kiss on top of her.

He just winked at her.  She was small, but he still thought she looked really sexy.  “Let’s get you inside,” he whispered.

Sneaking back inside his apartment as quietly as he could, Alex closed the door.  He made his way to the bedroom, holding his tiny plaything in one hand, and his phone in the other.  He opened the door, cringing as it creaked, expecting Tiffany to open her eyes and catch him at any moment now.  She just let out loud snore laying there on her back.

Turning his head to his hand, he winked at the miniscule woman in his palm.  “Let’s do this,” he mouthed.  He stealthily walked towards the blinds and gently opened the blinds, letting in just enough moonlight to see Tiffany’s silhouette.

Taking a step towards Tiffany, he delicately pulled the pink shirt she slept in up past her chest, revealing her two massive breasts for the world to see.  “Fuck,” he whispered, with his erection growing seeing the giant globes resting atop his girlfriend’s chest. 

Now it was time for the second part of their naughty plan.  Lowering Krystal down towards Tiffany’s right areola, he deposited her on the soft breast, just south of the nipple. 

Letting out a surprised shriek, Krystal kicked and flailed her legs during her fall in the darkness, before landing and rolling on the soft skin of Tiffany’s breasts.  When she came to a stop, she spent a moment taking in the sites around her.  She was near the top of a massive hill, that subtly rose and fell with each deep breath that the giantess took.  She felt her phone vibrate reading a message from Alex.  “Come on!  Shrink me down!” it read.

The tiny woman looked up and saw Alex above her.  He was positioned in a weird way, with his arms and legs sprawled out on the bed, almost as if he was doing a pushup above Tiffany’s slumbering body.  Krystal laughed to herself, seeing Alex struggle to maintain his balance without collapsing on top of Tiffany.

Typing a few settings into her phone, Krystal watched the Alex’s previously massive body stretching high above her down to her size.  She laughed, watching the two-millimeter man stumble around his fiancee’s stomach in the dark.  “Hey I’m up here,” she shouted, catching the attention of the tiny guy.

It took a bit of time for Alex to make if from the center of Tiffany’s abdomen to the top of her right breast.  The shrunken man had to crawl up the breast of Tiffany on his hands and knees towards his tiny lover.  His hands and knees softly sunk into the skin, covered in a light layer of sweat.  As he climbed atop the giant mammary he was met by Krystal laughing at him.

“What?” Alex said, hunched over with his hands on his knees, trying to catch his breath.

“Nothing, you’re just cute is all.” Krystal said.  As she approached she was already stripping out of her shirt and leggings.  “Now come on, I’m waiting,” she said, laying down on her back and spreading her legs. 

There wasn’t much foreplay between Krystal and Alex.  The duo were both incredibly aroused in their current states and had plenty of pent up lust from the past few days of flirting.  Within seconds, Alex was atop Krystal with the tiny duo shoving their tongues down the other’s throats.  Soon after, Alex was face deep in Krystal’s pussy with his hands squeezing her tits, all while Krystal had her legs wrapped tightly around his head.  Krystal moaned loudly (to them) as Alex passionately ate her out.

The realization that he had just gone down on another woman atop the bare breast of his unaware girlfriend was driving Alex crazy.  He had one of the hardest erections of his life, which both her and Krystal could not take their eyes off.  “Oh fuck,” the tiny guy mumbled, stroking his dick faster and faster.  “Come here,” he said, grabbing Krystal by the hand and leading her forward in the darkness.

Krystal and Alex both approached the giant nipple of Tiffany.  They trekked across the surface of the pink areola and gently laid down in the shadow of Tiffany’s nipple. “Put your head down, I wanna fuck you doggy-style,” Alex moaned, his hands around Krystal’s waist as she smiled.  She ended up on her hands and knees with her ass in the air. 

Pressing her face down against the surface of the areola, Krystal closed her eyes and breathed deeply.  She gasped with pleasure feeling Alex’s erect cock thrust its way into her wet pussy.  In midst moan, she started to lick the ground beneath her, tasting the sweat and Tiffany’s skin with her tiny tongue.

Alex was in absolute heaven.  As he was thrusting into Krystal’s vagina while she was throwing her ass back at him, the entire atmosphere was making this incredible for him.  He was staring at the massive, sleeping face of his beautiful fiancee, the visual making him even harder.  His glances switched back and forth between her face and the protruding nipple, which seemed to be growing right before his eyes.

Alex hadn’t realized it, but the tiny, devious couple’s movements on such a sensitive part of Tiffany’s body and caught the giant woman’s attention.  The couple hadn’t noticed that Tiffany was sleeping a bit lighter than usual and that their movements were not going unnoticed. 

Emitting a loud moan in her sleep, Tiffany shifted her head slightly before nestling it back comfortably against the pillow.  Both Alex and Krystal froze for a second, worried that they were caught.  “Holy shit, look,” Krystal moaned, motioning her head towards the nipple.  Tiffany’s nipple was now hard and fully erect, towering over Alex and Krystal.  To their two-millimeters forms, it appeared to be the size of a four story building. 

“Oh my god,” Alex whispered, his boner raging at the incredible site before him.  His speed increased and Krystal’s noises became more and more high pitched.  He closed his eyes as he was about to reach orgasm.

Slowly waking up, Tiffany lay there in the bed, blinking her eyes in complete darkness a feeling of confusion taking over her.  What time was it?  Why was the apartment colder than usual?  She looked over and saw that Alex was not next to her.  Was he still in the living room?  Had he fallen asleep on the couch.

Her eyes shifting downward, she saw that both of her breasts were exposed.  Why were her tits out?  Still in a haze from just waking up, Tiffany felt a bit thirsty, and sat up to grab the glass of water the kept on her nightstand. 

Even though she wasn’t even sitting up all the way, this had a definite effect on the tiny, naked bodies of Alex and Krystal.  The two had been watching Tiffany start to stir in awe, extremely intimidated by the giant, waking woman.  As she started to sit up, her body started to form a slope, one which Krystal and Alex were unable to maintain their grip on. Both miniature people started to scream as they lost their balance, their tiny bodies now sliding down Tiffany’s chest towards her abdomen. 

The giant woman started to guzzle down the glass of water.  She was unaware that her neighbor and her fiancée were currently tumbling down her stomach.

Krystal’s momentum finally slowed.  She had come to a stop directly above Tiffany’s belly button, and had managed to dig her feet and hands as firmly into the skin as she could to prevent herself from sliding further.  Her entire body ached and she breathed heavily, when she heard the distant sounds of shouting.  In the darkness.  She was able to make out the form of Alex, who was continuing his slow descent down past Tiffany’s abdomen.  She jumped, hearing the angry sounds of Tiffany’s gurgling stomach as the water she was drinking made its way down.

Alex’s had a much longer slide than Krystal.  He ended up stumbling at a weird angle, tumbling head over heels, seemingly going forever.  He only stopped once Tiffany finished chugging her water and laid her head back down to the pillow.  Alex was just laying there, dazed and confused after his fall.  He struggled to catch his breath, when a very familiar smell struck his nose.

Trying to look around at where he might be, Alex began to notice hairs equally as long, if not taller, than his two-millimeter body.  Then he realized that smell was stronger than before.  “Oh shit,” he mumbled, with the realization of where he was now dawning on him.  “Is that her fucking pussy?” 

As Tiffany started to drift back off to sleep, she was subconsciously feeling the effects of Alex and Krystal’s romp on her tit.  She could feel her nipples were very sensitive right now and she began to slip away into an erotic dream.  As she did this, her left hand slid down to her crotch. 

Alex watched in amazement as the giant hand came plowing through past him.  The giant fingers slowly began to stroke her giant moist lips.  This went on for nearly a minute.  Alex had no idea what to do, fearing that any movements would give away his position to Tiffany.  He would have some serious explaining to do if a giant sleepy and horny Tiffany found his shrunken body.

As the sleeping Tiffany continued to pleasure herself in her dreams, her right hand soon joined her left down by her crotch.  Alex was distracted, watching as the new hand made it’s way down towards her clit, when he was suddenly struck by a giant, wet pillar.

It soon dawned on Alex that he was stuck to Tiffany’s giant index finger, sticky with her sexual fluids.  Tiffany began to drag her left hand up her body past her stomach, while she continued to masturbate with her right hand. 

As the giant hand passed Tiffany’s stomach traveling up towards her chest, Krystal could hear the faint sounds of Alex shouting for help.  She frantically reached for her phone, realizing she didn’t have it on her. She knew that she and Alex were controlling each other’s sizes, so if Alex wanted help he’d have to bring grow her back.

Tiffany’s hand came to a stop by her chest and she started to caress her giant nipple.  Alex’s body was pummeled against the fleshy mound.  This lasted less than a minute, before the giant finger he was stuck to started traveling north once again. 

Even in the darkness, Alex eyes widened and he started to shout in panic.  Slowly, the finger he was stuck to made it’s way up to Tiffany’s face.  In her sleep, Tiffany started to drag her sticky finger against her lower lip.  Her giant tongue started to peak out of her mouth and inch closer and closer to her finger.

--

Alex’s life started to flash before his eyes.  He felt that at any second now, he would he lapped up by that giant tongue and be thrown into the back of Tiffany’s throat.  “Well shit,” he muttered, his heart now racing.  “I guess this is what I get.”  He didn’t have the energy to try and free himself, and didn’t really have anywhere to go if he did.  His one thought right now was to grow Krystal back so she’d be able to save herself.

Then it hit him…his phone!  In the chaos he had failed to realize that he had miraculously held onto his phone.  Opening the app, he messages Krystal “HELP ME!”  He received no response, and then realized that Krystal may not have had her phone on him. 

Alex stared at the app, on the fence if he should grow Krystal back or not.  If she didn’t have her phone on her, it would be a pain in the ass for him to grow back.  But the fear of being eaten alive won out. 

Krystal was doing her best to try and figure out a way out of here.  She had started to slowly climb down the side of Tiffany’s stomach, when she started to feel light-headed.  Suddenly, she felt herself shooting back up in the air.  Her feet made contact with the soft carpet of the floor.  “What the fuck?” she whispered, looking around wildly as the she soon realized she was now normal-sized and naked in her lover’s room.

Looking down she saw the hand of Tiffany right next to her mouth.  She winced, fearing that Tiff would wake up confused at any moment now.  She took Tiffany’s hand and leaned in to take a closer look.  Her eye’s widened seeing Alex’s tiny body sprawled out on Tiffany’s finger.

Gently, Tiffany scooped up Alex onto her own finger.  Walking out of the room, she quietly closed the door, now sitting down on the couch.  “WELL, I FOUND YOU,” she giggled flashing her pearly white teeth at the tiny guy.  “JUST IN TIME TOO!”

Alex had nothing to say, he was barely conscious right now, trying to think of something to say.  He started to type out a message to Krystal, begging her to grow him back, when he heard her giggle once more. 

Right above him was the giant nostril of Krystal, which flared slightly.  He felt his body start to lift off Krystal’s finger as giant gust of wind started to swirl around him.  He shouted again as his body now disappeared into Krystal’s locker.

“I’LL GROW YOU BACK LATER,” Krystal said, peaking her head outside to make sure no other neighbor’s were watching.  “BUT FIRST I WANT TO HAVE SOME FUN WITH YOU UP THERE,” she teased, as Alex shouted for her to let him out.  He was really regretting his decision to cheat on Tiffany….

Chapter End Notes:

--

More to come!