- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the next chapter featuring M/f content.  Hope you enjoy!

--

It had been almost two-weeks since Tiffany and Alex had ended up inside the mouth of Tiff’s best friend, Shelley. Since then, Alex and Tiffany had used the app a few times, but nothing too exciting happened as a result of it. They were getting more and more comfortable with using the SHE app, and Alex was planning out his next escapade for shrinking his beloved fiancée.

For several days now, Alex was planning on activating the app while Tiffany was using the shower. He didn’t actually want to shrink Tiff down while she was showering, that would either result in her drowning or being carried down the drain before Alex could grab her. However, shrinking her after she had stepped out of the shower and was naked, dripping wet on the bathroom rug was a different story. He loved the mental image of a tiny, naked Tiffany, fresh out of the shower being his for the taking.

After the incident with Shelley, Alex also needed to get a new phone, considering his old phone had digested inside of Shelley’s giant stomach. He had to re-download the SHE app and was pretty sure he had put all the correct settings in. After all, it worked fine the few times they’ve used it since then.

Alex soon found his chance to test out his plan. It was a lazy Saturday afternoon and he had dozed off for a much-needed nap. Prior to him falling asleep, he had kissed Tiffany goodbye as she went off to get a haircut. As much as he loved her, he enjoyed a bit of peace and quiet when she was not around and thought this would be the perfect opportunity for a relaxing afternoon nap.

--

After picking up a half-shift at the restaurant she worked at mid-morning on a Saturday, Candace was exhausted and needed to unwind. The woman had just recently turned thirty, and figured she’d stop by her brother’s place to grab a quick shower. Brushing her ginger-colored hair out of her face, the red-head fired off a text letting her brother know she was stopping by.

Upon arriving at her brother’s house, Candace knocked on the door a few times but did not get an answer. His car was parked outside, but his girlfriend’s car was gone. “Must be out running errands together,” Candace said, reaching into her pocket and grabbing her spare key. She had recently apartment sat for the two of them and this would be a chance to return that key after all.

“Hey Alex, you here?” she called out, entering the apartment and shutting the door behind her. “Tiffany are you here?” she heard no answer so she decided to make herself at home. Rummaging through the fridge, Candace ended up helping herself to a can of Pepsi and slice of pizza. As she sat on the couch scrolling her phone, she noticed Alex’s phone on the table. At least she assumed it was his, it looked new.

She typed in a passcode that she had guessed, Alex’s birthday, and the phone unlocked. To her surprise, the first app the saw that was running was that SHE app. She laughed to herself, amused that her brother and Tiffany would be using such a thing. She’d heard about it and had been curious about it in the past, but didn’t really have any intentions of using it.

Still, it would be cool to at least download and scroll through, see what all the hype was about. She didn’t have to match with or add anyone. “Eh what the hell, c’est la vie,” Candace laughed. Installing the app on her phone. She put in some of her information such as her sex, age and height, as well as selecting a few random sizes she had no intention of actually shrinking too. After about five minutes of scrolling, she set her phone down on the coffee table next to Alex’s.

“Well, might as well grab a shower while I’m here,” she said to herself, walking into the bathroom and shutting the door behind her.

Turning on the warm water of the shower, Candace stood and enjoyed the steamy flow of water. It washed through her fiery, red hair, cleansing her pale skin. Candace closed her eyes as the water rushed over her, cupping her breasts in her hands. While she could stand to lose a little weight, most people wouldn’t have considered Candace fat, especially with plenty of her weight being in her hips and breasts.

She thought she could hear someone moving around outside of the bathroom door, but paid little attention to it. It was probably just Alex or Tiffany home from their errands. Turning the water off, she grabbed a towel and began to dry off her hair as her naked body stepped out of the shower and onto the soft, bathroom carpet.

--

Walking out his bedroom to grab a glass of water, Alex paused momentarily hearing the shower running and heard a feminine voice that sounded like humming. “Oh shit, perfect timing,” Alex smirked to himself and began searching for his phone. Walking into the living room, he spotted his phone laying on the coffee table. There was another phone laying next to it in a purple case. He paused, but shrugged it off. “She must’ve got a new one,” he mumbled to himself, as Tiffany typically had a red phone case. But, there was no one else he could think of that it belonged to so it must’ve been hers.

Opening up the SHE app, Alex got a new message. ‘FEMALE USER IN YOUR RESIDENCE’, it read. Alex paused for a second, having not seen this message before. Maybe Tiff had to re-install the app or something though. Had he pulled up his contacts on the app, he would’ve seen that Tiffany’s account was still active and this was separate, but bis train of thought was interrupted when he heard the water in the bathroom turn off.  Working quickly, he paired his account with the new one provided.

He stared at the screen and smiled. ‘CONFIRM SHRINKING?’ the screen read. He held his thumb over the button and began to wait. The bathroom door opened. Alex looked up and saw a naked woman standing there with a towel over her head. “And now,” he said aloud, pressing the button.

Instantaneously, Candace felt as if her stomach was in her throat as she rapidly descended down towards the floor. She let out a scream in panic, but her voice was now nearly inaudible to a normal sized person. 

The tiny woman was now in a soft sea of blue, which she hadn’t yet realized were shag carpet fibers roughly the size of her own body. She continued to look around and the situation started to dawn on her. The carpet her naked body was now wading through. The damp, red towel she had been using to dry her hair, now stretching over where she was just standing like a canopy. She was tiny. Candace could hear the what sounded like massive approaching footsteps, accompanied with a man’s laughter.

Grinning wildly, Alex couldn’t believe his plan worked perfectly. He had set programmed the settings to be a tiny bit bigger than normal, shrinking his beloved Tiffany to a half centimeter tall (five millimeters), as opposed to the two-millimeter heights they had been using in the past. It was still very small though, and he could barely contain himself as he lifted the towel off the bathroom floor, revealing his tiny prize beneath.

“HEY BABE, YOU LOOK GOOD!” he said aloud, unable to stifle his laughter. He loved this, towering over his half-centimeter girlfriend like a titan. Especially now, her naked body clean for the shower, his for the taking. “DID YOU LOSE WEIGHT RECENTLY?”

Candace’s jaw dropped. She could barely process the monolithic being before her. But she knew she needed to get his help….somehow.  “Alex, it’s me Candace!” she screamed, starting to wave her arms back and forth. “I don’t know what happened, I just shrunk! You need to help me get back to nor….”

“HMMMM, LET’S TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT YOU TIFF,” Alex said, bending to and plucking the tiny woman up in his hand, delicately manipulating her nude body between his fingers. He gently rubbed her body between his index finger and thumb, loving the feeling of her miniscule breasts. “I KNOW HOW MUCH YOU LOVE THAT,” he teased.

“Fucking stop!” screamed a horrified Candace. She couldn’t believe how violating and humiliating this was. Her own brother was rubbing her bare breasts between his massive fingers. ‘Who the fuck uses this app for fun’, the tiny woman thought to herself.

Alex was not being gentle with his miniscule sister, and the entire time she feared that she would be ground into a pulp between his giant fingers. He deposited her on top of the coffee table in the living room, where she could only stare up at him in terror.

“LOOK AT YOU,” he said, with a cocky and confident expression on his face. “SO SMALL, SO HELPLESS.  I CAN LITERALLY DO ANYTHING I WANT WITH YOUR TINY ASS.”

Candace had no idea what to say and couldn’t say anything loud enough for Alex to listen, so she just stood there, anxiously waiting to hear what Alex would do next.

“UGH, SO MANY POSSIBILITIES WITH YOU,” Alex said, relishing in the power he had towering over (who he thought was) the love of his life. He then had an idea pop into his mind. “SAY BABE, I’M GONNA GO FOR A LITTLE JOG TODAY.  WHY DON’T YOU COME WITH ME,” he said.

He stared down at the tiny woman and laughed as she crossed her arms.  He knew that Tiffany would absolutely love what he was about to do. Truth be told, Tiffany probably would’ve loved what he was about to do, but unfortunately for Candace, she wasn’t Tiffany.

“PLAYING HARD TO GET, EH?” Alex said with a laugh, before reaching back down and picking up the tiny woman as she started to back away. “TOO BAD!”

Candace shrieked as Alex picked her nude body up between two fingers. She squirmed and continued to shout, but froze in fear when she saw what exactly Alex had in store for her. With his free hand, Alex had pulled back his shorts and underwear, revealing his large, girthy penis below. “Oh god, no! Not in there!” she screamed in horror. “Alex please not in there!”

“YOU LIKE IT BABY?  I GOT NEW, TIGHT UNDERWEAR JUST FOR YOU!” he teased, lowering Candace’s body down and rubbing her tiny form against the massive shaft of his penis. The sweaty, musty aroma caused Candace to throw up in her mouth, as she was tucked under the giant cock between the giant, sticky testicles.

“THERE, NICE AND SAFE,” Alex taunted, enjoying feeling her squirm around in there. “HAVE FUN IN THERE, SWEETIE!  I KNOW I WILL!”

“Alex wait….” Candace screamed, staring up towards his god-like face, though her view was cut off when he snapped his underwear shut, trapping her in darkness. She could hear his laughing and was thrown backwards, pressing further against his ballsack as he started walking.

“This is hell!  This is hell!” the older sister screamed, as Alex stepped out of his air-conditioned apartment into the hot, muggy air outside.

“PHEW, GONNA BE A SWEATY RUN,” he said with a laugh, giving his own crotch a playful squeeze. He could feel the tiny woman wriggling around down there and assumed she was having the time of her life.  “TWO MILES SOUND GOOD?” he said, breaking out into a steady jog.

While Alex’s jog only went on for about twenty minutes, it felt like an eternity for poor Candace. If it was hot and humid for Alex, it was an absolute nightmare for Candace. Every single stride he took threw her about somehow. Sometimes it caused her to land face-first into the sweaty fabric of his underwear, sometimes she collided with the flesh of his massive thighs, and sometimes she fall backwards, in the putrid skin of her younger brother’s balls.

With a pounding headache as a result of the heat and motion along with the foul odor making her nauseous, Candace was in a bad way, praying that somehow she’d be freed from her awful prison soon.

Alex had intended for his jog to be much longer, but this heat was just too much. He called it quits relatively early on, and began walking back to the apartment. Along the route, he couldn’t help but take note of a group of attractive women doing yoga in the park, and fantasies about shrinking them started to race through his mind. As this happened, his penis seemed to spring back to life, growing in size as a result of the arousal, now starting to batter the tiny woman in his crotch as well.

As he returned back to his apartment, Alex cranked up the air conditioning and took a moment to enjoy silence and tranquility of his home. He smiled as he felt the tiny struggles of “Tiffany” coming from within his crotch. “FIIIIIIIINE, I GUESS I’LL LET YOU OUT,” he said with a fake exasperated sigh.

Reaching down into his underwear, he pulled out the tiny, naked woman and gently placed her atop their dining room table. The combination of light and air temperature much cooler than where she just was nearly sent poor Candace into shock.

“HAVE FUN DOWN THERE, BABY?” the giant asked, standing with his hands on his hips, loving the visual of his tiny “fiancée” having to bend over and catch her breath. “COME HERE, LET ME GET A KISS,” he teased picking her back up and lifting her towards her face.

“Alex wait!” Candace screamed, having finally just caught her breath. “Put me down!”

Bringing the half-centimeter woman up to his face, Alex planted a playful, loud “MWWWAHHHH” on her body.  “PHEW, YOU KINDA STINK BABE,” he mocked. “I THINK WE BOTH NEED A SHOWER.”

With Candace enclosed inside of his fist, Alex made his way to the bathroom. As he deposited her on the white, bathroom vanity, he gave her a playful wink, and then began to strip out of his sweaty clothes.

“This is so fucked up,” Candace mumbled to herself, watching her titanic younger brother shed his clothing. “How does he expect me to shower with him?!  I’ll drown!”

These thoughts started to race through the mind of Alex as well. But a solution popped into his mind, one where he gave a twisted grin down to the shrunken woman on the countertop.  A grin that sent chills down her spine.

“SO, I THINK I’M GONNA HAVE TO SHOWER FIRST, AND WE’LL WASH YOU UP LATER,” he started to say. “I’M GONNA HAVE TO PUT YOU SOMEWHERE FOR SAFE KEEPING THOUGH, AND I THINK I KNOW JUST THE PLACE BABY….” He said, his booming voice trailing off at the very end.

Turning around, Alex leaned forward, showing off his gargantuan ass to Candace, who’s jaw dropped out of fear and dread. Her worst fears were confirmed when Alex pulled his cheeks apart a bit, revealing his asshole to her. He turned back. “IF YOU GUESSED YOU’RE GOING UP THERE, YOU’RE RIGHT!” he laughed.

Hysterical now, Candace began screaming her head off as Alex gripped her body once more. She could tell he was enjoying this way too much, catching a view of his now fully erect penis as he maneuvered her towards his backside. 

Holding her squirming body against his asshole for a moment, Alex closed his eyes and just enjoyed the sensations. Then he took one big breath in. “IN YOU GO!” he laughed. His anus puckered. Candace screamed once last time but she was no match, as Alex’s finger inserted her straight into his rectum. She watched helplessly as the sphincter seemed to seal behind her, cutting off all light.

“Oh god, this can’t be happening,” the tiny woman wept, curling up into a ball and breaking down into tears. She was now in the absolute grossest place on (or rather, in) the human body, and of her brother of all people!

In a desperate attempt to free herself, the tiny woman crawled towards the sphincter, and furiously began pounding on it, trying her best to pry it open. It was a failed attempt, but did not go unnoticed by Alex.

“Oh dang,” he laughed, turning the hot water on in the shower. “I like that. Gonna have to put her up there more often!” While the tiny woman desperately struggled inside of his rectum, Alex took the time standing under the water to begin to pleasure himself. While Candace may have been in hell, Alex felt like he was in heaven right now, eventually orgasming and shooting his load down the drain.

“Yep, definitely gonna do that more often,” he laughed, stepping out of the shower and drying off. He gave his ass cheek a playful slap, just to mess with “Tiffany” a bit more.

Walking out of the bathroom, he froze hearing a very familiar voice.

“Hey baby, how was your shower?”

Alex stopped, extremely confused right now. He slowly turned and saw Tiffany sitting on the couch, smiling at him while sipping an iced coffee.

“Wait…what’re you….I thought….how…?” he stuttered. “How are you out here right now?!”

“What are you talking about? I was just running some errands, I came home and put the groceries away while you were in the shower.  Remember, you were napping while I was gone.”

Alex went white as a ghost, he knew that he was going to have some explaining to do. Then he saw that same phone still sitting on the table.  He initially thought it belonged to Tiff, but she had her own phone in her left hand.

“Is everything alright?” Tiffany asked, as Alex went wide eyed.

“I don’t know,” he mumbled. “Do you know whos’ phone that is?”

Alex explained to Tiff how there was a woman in the bathroom he shrunk and thought was her. He also detailed everything he had done with her and told his fiancée the woman was currently massaging his prostate. Though initially frustrated, Tiff was a bit flattered that Alex wanted to do that to her instead. It didn’t take long for Alex and Tiffany to decipher who the phone actually belonged to.

“So wait, your older sister is currently in your ass?” Tiffany said, as both she and Alex entered a state of panic.

“Shit!” Alex yelled and dropped his pants, reaching back and inserting a finger, reaching around and trying to locate his half-centimeter sister. After several seconds, he pulled his finger out, unable to find her.

What Alex did not realize was that in the pitch blackness of his tunnel, Candace had blindly stumbled and badly twisted her ankle. It wasn’t broken, but it was bad enough she could not stand on it or walk by herself.

“What if something happened to her?” Alex said, starting to hyperventilate. “We need to go to the hospi….”

“Baby stop!” Tiffany shouted, grabbing him by his shoulders. “We can figure this out.” She took a deep breath and grabbed her phone. “How small did you make her?”

“What’re you?”

“How small?”

Alex sighed. “Half-centimeter,” he said, very embarrassed at the whole situation.

Tiffany smiled and shook her head while she continued to type something into her phone. “Okay, my settings are the same as hers. Shrink me down and I’ll go get her?”

With a surprised look Alex, pulled Tiff close and gave her a hug and a kiss. He wasn’t really worried about anything bad happening to her, they both been inside each other’s bodies before. Just another experiment with the app for the two of them. “Okay, be careful in there,” he said,

“Yeah, yeah,” she laughed, as he hit the button and she dwindled down into the carpet. She had to admit, she was getting very excited as Alex picked her up and brought her to his giant ass. Unlike Candace, she voluntarily crawled into his putrid asshole, hearing him try and fail to stifle a moan as she did so.

Holding her phone out in front of her with the flashlight on, Tiffany slowly started to make her way through her boyfriend’s rectum. Unlike Candace, she did not at all mind being inside here, and actually would’ve found it rather erotic if she wasn’t looking for her future sister-in-law. Still, she found the heat and intimacy arousing, and enjoyed listening to the sounds of her boyfriend’s body from the inside.

“Hello?  Candace, where are you?” she began to call out.  It only took several shouts before she could hear the sounds of a person crying in response. “Hang on, I’m coming to you,” she said as she started off in that direction.

After shouting beck and forth, Tiffany finally came across Candace, sitting down and clutching her right leg. “Hey!” she said, rushing forward and giving the crying woman a tight hug. “It’s alright, I’m here now,” she said, doing everything possible to comfort her.

“Thanks,” Candace said tearfully. “I don’t know what’s going on, I didn’t even want to shrink. On top of that my ankle is all fucked up too!”

With an embarrassed sigh, Tiffany sat down and went on to tell Candace everything. She told her about how she and Alex liked to play around with this to spice up their sex life, and how Alex probably mistook Candace for Tiffany in the shower.

“You two are so fucking deviant!” Candace said, finally cracking a smile and shaking her head.

“Hey no judgement, we’re both inside your brother’s asshole right now,” Tiffany teased back as the two laughed. “Speaking of which we should probably get out of here.  Need help walking?”

Slowly making their way back down the putrid tunnel, Tiffany has helping hold Candace up with her arm around her shoulder as Candace limped forward. Their could hear gurgling coming from Alex’s stomach or intestines and did not want to be here any longer than was necessary. As the duo reached the tightly clenched sphincter, Tiffany pushed on it a few times,

Sitting on the couch in his underwear, Alex had a headset on and was playing his favorite first-person shooter. He felt an uncomfortable gurgling coming from his abdomen and placed a hand there, hoping that both Tiffany and Candace were okay.

He had missed the first text message sent by Tiffany but did see her second one. The message seemed kind of frantic, and Alex felt another rumble in his guts. Removing his underwear, he spread his legs and slowly inserted a finger, prying his asshole open. He smiled watching two half-centimeter woman tumble out onto the couch.

Having just escaped Alex’s digestive system, Tiffany and Candace started to regain their bearings, when an horrid echoing noise followed them, accompanied with an awful smelling aroma.

“What the hell is wrong with you, Alex?!” shouted the tiny Tiffany, as Candace gagged in disgust. They just heard the massive laughing of Alex high above them, mocking their naked bodies.

“LOOKS LIKE YOU TWO GOT OUT JUST IN TIME!” he laughed, before grabbing his phone to restore Tiffany.

After growing Tiffany back to normal, she insisted on taking a much needed shower. She brought Candace with her into the bathroom, where she would gently wash her off in the warm water of the sink. 

While Tiffany was in the bathroom Alex was tasked with preparing a bucket of ice for Candace to rest her ankle in once she got back to normal. After filling the bucket with ice, he noticed Candace’s phone still on the table. He didn’t know why he did it, but he made sure to favorite Candace’s account, saving her settings for the future.

Chapter End Notes:

--

More chapters to come.  Stay tuned!