- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the next chapter featuring Tiffany shrinking Alex.  Hope you enjoy!

--

“Are you sure you don’t want to come, babe?  It’ll be fun,” Tiffany reasoned with her beloved boyfriend Alex, as she grabbed a light jacket and threw it on, knowing that her best friend, Shelley was about to show up at any minute. It was another Friday night, but rather than sitting around, getting drunk and playing video games with Alex, Tiffany and Shelley ended up making plans to see the newest big super-hero movie in theaters. It was a movie that Alex had also wanted to see, but felt uncomfortable tagging along with the two of them.

“Nah, it’s fine,” Alex said with a shrug, though Tiffany clearly did not believe him. “Really, don’t worry about it. I’ll have a relaxing night in.”

Cocking her head to the side, Tiffany shook her head. “Really? What’re you gonna do then?”

“Not sure,” Alex said with a laugh. “Might poor myself a drink, play some videogames, play some guitar. Stuff I like doing!”

Tiffany gave a fake exasperated sigh and pulled her phone out of her pocket. “Okay, I didn’t want to do this, but I want you to come with us tonight,” she said, and started typing something in on her phone.

“Hold up, what’re you doing,” Alex said, realizing that she had the SHE app pulled up on her phone. He then saw the familiar settings on the app start to light up. He started to panic, realizing that Tiff had just put some new settings in. “Shit, wait no!  I don’t want to shrink tonight!” he said, fumbling to get his phone out so he could hope to cancel whatever she was about to do.

“Too bad, tiny!” she said with a laugh, before pressing the large button that simply said CONFIRM SHRINKING! Before her very eyes, Alex seemed to disappear as he dwindled down to the floor. It took Tiffany’s eyes several seconds to adjust behind her lens frames, but she finally zeroed in on her boyfriend’s tiny body down on the floor. “THERE YOU ARE LITTLE GUY!” she teased condescendingly as she reached down and plucked him up between two fingers.

Struggling to process the shrinking as always, Alex was petrified with fear as he was rolled between Tiff’s fingers and ended up in the fleshly palm of her hand. He could’ve sworn he heard Tiffany say that he was now an eighth of an inch tall, and honestly he would’ve believed it. She was absolutely titanic compared to him.

“BABY, I RESPECT YOUR DECISION TO WANT TO STAY HOME TONIGHT, BUT THAT’S NOT GONNA HAPPEN,” Tiff giggled, bringing Alex up to her giant lips and planting the world’s largest, wettest kiss on his miniscule body. “YOU’RE COMING WITH US TONIGHT!”

Tiffany’s train of thought was interrupted when the buzzer for her apartment ran, signaling that Shelley was at the front door. After firing off a text letting her BFF know she’d be down in a second, Tiffany walked into the bathroom and stared at the mirror. With a cocky smirk, she winked at Alex. “ALRIGHT SHELLEY DOESN’T KNOW YOU’RE COMING TOO, GOTTA HIDE YOU.”  There was a momentary pause before she lifted her finger with Alex on it up to her face. “HOLD ON!”

“Tiff no!” Alex screamed as Tiffany brought him directly underneath her nose. He knew what was going to happen next but was powerless to stop it. The massive nostril started to flare, and a gust of wind that might as well have resulted from a hurricane lifted Alex into the air, sucking him up into the night nostril of Tiffany. 

“THERE WE GO, ALL SAFE,” Tiffany laughed, exiting the bathroom and locking up her apartment. Her heart was racing at the thought of what she had done. “Holy shit, Alex is inside me right now. This is kind of hot,” she whispered.

For Alex, this was anything but hot. He was currently nestled against one of the walls of Tiffany’s nasal passage, only being held in place by her nose hairs and the mucus that was quickly drying. A lot of mucus. Still able to reach his phone, he made sure to text Tiff an update. ‘This is so gross” it read.

This caused the woman to smile as she walked outside. ‘Shush, don’t be a wimp!’ she fired back.

“Hey you!” a feminine voice called out grabbing Tiffany’s attention. She looked up and a huge smiled formed on her face. It was her lifelong best friend Shelley quickly approaching, arms wide open for a huge.

Being in her late twenties, the same age as Tiffany, Shelley was definitely more heavy set than her friend. Having always been self-conscious about her weight, Shelley always tried to dress comfortable and not draw attention to it. Tiffany couldn’t take her eyes off her best friend’s breasts though, as they always stood out.

Shelley’s rosy cheeks blushed as she and Tiff made small talk, as she was a shy introvert who was essentially adopted by Tiffany years ago and forced to be social. The two had been friends ever since.

The two hopped in Shelley’s car and drove the short distance to the movie, before standing in line and catching up more. Shelley moved her curly, black fair out of her face and smiled at Tiff with her deep brown eyes. “So where’s Alex tonight?”

Tiffany almost burst out laughing as this question. “Oh, he’s around somewhere,” she said, grabbing the popcorn and drinks. Shelley thought this was a strange answer, but paid little attention to it. She was just happy to be out doing something on a Friday night.

While the two-women took their seats, the lights in the theater dimmed and the trailers started to roll. Feeling that slight irritation from within her nostril, Tiffany wiped underneath, just making sure her tiny fiancée wasn’t about to slide out. Dimming the brightness on her phone, she sent off a quick text to Alex making sure he was alright. She smiled when he responded with an annoyed comment but confirmed he was okay.

“Everything alright?” Shelley asked, catching Tiffany on her phone.

Tiffany jumped slightly, and stuffed her phone back into her pocket. “Oh yeah, Alex just said hi,” she fibbed, before grabbing a handful of popcorn and tossing the kernels inside of her mouth

After about a half-hour, both Shelley and Tiffany were completely engrossed in the film, barely able to take their eyes off of the action. Alex, meanwhile, could not have been any more annoyed. He was now thinking that he had no idea what Tiffany’s plan was for him to come along. He was trapped in this dark, disgusting cave. How the hell was he supposed to watch anything. He could barely even hear the movie from the constant blowing of winds that came with every breath Tiff took.

“This is so fucking dumb,” he said in frustration, trying to pry himself further from the wall of the nasal passage. His plan worked a bit too well, as the drying mound of snot he was currently resting on gave way. Alex screamed and shouted in panic as he fell downward, approaching the exit of the tunnel he had been trapped inside of.

Unaware of her shrunken boyfriend’s plight, Tiffany sat up in her seat a bit, grabbing the popcorn bucket and putting it on her lap. She was totally oblivious that Alex was no longer confined inside of her nostril, rather he was plummeting down towards the buttery, salty snack below.

Landing inside of the stadium-like bowl, Alex bounced and rolled off several of the white, puffy, popped kernels. He was instantly struck by the intense buttery aroma and felt his stomach rumble. He knew exactly where this was. “Crap, this is bad,” he said, while he broke off a tiny piece of tossed it into his mouth.

Glancing up, he had a fantastic view of his giantess of a girlfriend, particularly her colossal breasts. “Better let her know,” he mumbled, and pulled out his phone beginning to send a text.

Between being in a dark theater and looking down at his phone, Alex was not paying attention to his surroundings, and did not see the silhouette of the approaching hand until it was too late. He screamed once he did so and tried to scramble away, but it was useless. Shelley was intent on grabbing a handful of popcorn.

With Alex trapped in her giant, chubby hand along with five other pieces of popcorn, Shelley raised her hand towards her mouth without even taking her eyes off of the screen.

“Shelley don’t fucking eat me!” Alex screamed to no avail, as he along with the rest of the snack were tossed into her hot, wet, gaping mouth.

Alex was in a fight for survival as soon as Shelley closed her mouth. Her powerful jaws began to chomp down, griding the kernels into bits. In the pitch blackness of the maw, Alex screamed and tried to lay as flat as he could atop of her tongue. Feeling the massive muscle move underneath him, Alex rolled to the side, praying her large, pearly teeth wouldn’t pulverize his body into a bloody mash.

With a stroke of look, Alex rolled slightly in the other direction, and found himself underneath the tongue of the giantess. It was incredibly slimy and the air made it feel like he was in a swamp, but he wasn’t dead yet.

Shelley swallowed her mouthful and an intimidating *GULP* echoed throughout the dark cavern. Knowing he couldn’t wait here forever, Alex wriggled his way free from beneath the tongue and managed to climb atop it. His body covered in Shelley’s saliva, the tiny man wiped strands off of his face while trying to maintain his balance. The wet, spongy texture of Shelley’s tongue combined with the small movements of her swallowing made just standing a struggle. Using his phone light to illuminate the interior of the mouth, Alex thought he spied the safest place he could go.

Trekking across her tongue, Alex managed to cross her molars. Laying on the opposite side of teeth, he sat and caught his breath. He may have been temporarily out of the danger of being crushed by her jaws, but he was still far back in her mouth. If she went without swallowing for too long, he could drown in the saliva pooling around him. One thing was for sure.  He needed help!

As quickly as he could, Alex typed out a text message to Tiffany explaining everything. Everything from falling out of her nose into the popcorn to being tossed into the mouth of the immense woman. After sending it off, he could just sit there and try to stay calm, praying Tiffany answered her phone soon.

With a momentary break in the movie’s action, Tiffany felt her phone go off. She glanced at her phone and nearly jumped out of her seat. All she could think to do was frantically text *STAY THERE* as if he had any other choice.

Tiffany grabbed Shelley’s arm and tugged. “Come on, it’s an emergency,” she whispered, trying not to draw too much attention to herself.

“Wait, what?” Shelley asked confused. “The movie’s still going….”

“Come on!” Tiffany said louder this time, getting shushed by a woman sitting a few rows behind her. Tiffany just shot her a dirty look as the two left the theater.

“Tiff what the hell is going on?” Shelley asked, annoyed that she was just dragged out of the theater.

“Just come with me!” Tiffany insisted, pulling Shelley into the bathroom with her. She was relieved that the bathroom was empty.

“Don’t really have time to explain, Shell, I need you to open your mouth right now!”

“Tiff what are you….” Shelley started to say, but Tiffany quickly reached out and grabbed her jaw, holding her mouth open. Shelley tried to protest but was too confused and surprised to do anything.

“Sorry just give me a second,” Tiffany said, glancing into the dark cave that was Shelley’s mouth. The warm air and vapor from her breath his Tiff right in the race. Sure enough though, she could see what looked like a tiny body in the back of Shelley’s mouth.

“Holy shit, Tiff!” Alex shouted, getting up and starting to wave back and forth, staring at the giant face just beyond Shelley’s mouth.

“Shit, he’s too far back to reach,” Tiffany stared to say, before Shelley pulled her head back and shut her mouth.

“Tiff, what the hell are you doing?!” Shelley said loudly, nearly deafening the tiny guy in her mouth. “We’re missing the movie!”

“Shelley, I gotta tell you something,” Tiffany said pulling out her phone and showing Shelley the app. Tiff spent the next minute or two explaining everything to Shelley, from how she and Alex began using the app, to her shrinking him down tonight, to him falling into the popcorn and ending up in her mouth.

“So wait, you’re saying that Alex is currently an eighth of an inch tall and in my mouth?” the massive woman asked, sticking a finger into her mouth and feeling around. While Alex was too far back to be reached, this constant motion started to terrify him, as he was afraid any more and he’d lose his footing and tumble back down her throat.

“Shelley stop!” Tiffany yelled, pulling her hand away. “I need to go in and get him. I’m going to shrink myself down, put me in your mouth once I do, okay?”

Standing there in disbelief at what she was hearing, Shelley just stood there with her mouth open, watching Tiffany tinker with the settings on her phone. “Are you sure?” she muttered, but Tiffany was too distracted to hear her.

“Okay, I’m going to shrink down to the same size as Alex right…..” Tiffany started to say, hitting the button to confirm her own shrinking, before she vanished right before Shelley’s eyes.

“TIFFANY?” the giant woman boomed, looking around before realizing she had to look down.

“….now!” Tiffany chirped before looking up and realizing she was already shrunken. She was momentarily taken aback but relaxed quickly. She had been shrunken much smaller than this and in much more dangerous situations before. Still, Shelley looked absolutely massive now, and Tiffany was still intimidated by the gargantuan hand descending down to pick her up.

Shelley’s hand trembled, holding her tiny best friend between two fingers. She was paranoid that at any second, her grip would be too tight and she’d accidentally smash her best friend between her fingers. “OKAY TIFF, YOU’RE GOING INTO MY MOUTH NOW,” she said, her warm breath washing over Tiffany. Tiffany’s eyes widened as Shelley extended her wide-tongue and deposited Tiffany on the wet surface.

Shelley closed her mouth after retracting the tongue back inside. She had a strange combination of feelings going on right now, horror and fear that something would happen to her best friend, a bit of excitement from the power that came with this, along with a desire to try out this app sometime. “Oh crap,” she muttered remembering her top priority. “The movie!”

It didn’t take long for Tiffany to carefully reach Alex in the back of Tiffany’s mouth. The two embraced in a long hug and kiss, with Tiffany tearfully apologizing to Alex over and over again. “Hey, hey, it’s alright,” he reassured her, not wanting her to have a panic attack right here, right now in Shelley’s mouth. With the interior of the maw now partially lit up by their phones, Tiffany could see exactly what a nightmare this was. Strange gurgles thurmed around the duo, while a mixture of slimy substances now clung to Tiffany’s body. She was definitely grossed out at this, realizing it was a mixture of saliva and popcorn mash and felt it was time to leave.

“Come on, let’s get out of here,” she said, texting Shelley that she was ready to be grown back.

Unfortunately for the shrunken pair, Shelley had put her phone on Do Not Disturb as she re-entered her theater and took her seat. There was still a half-hour left of the movie, and she didn’t plan on missing any more of it than she needed to.

“Why isn’t she getting us out?” Alex said, starting to get nervous as more saliva washed over their tiny bodies.

“I…I don’t know,” Tiffany began to say. Almost as if on que, Shelley’s jaws started to open. The couple’s initial sense of relief was soon replaced with fear and dread. Shelley wasn’t reaching in to take them out, she was putting more popcorn into her mouth!

“Shit no!” Tiffany screamed, as the couple were knocked off their feet and had to struggle through the disgusting mash to avoid the back of Shelley’s mouth near her throat. “Shell, you’re gonna fucking eat us!” she screamed to no avail.

Alex was doing no better than Tiffany, but he was trying his best to keep a level head. At that moment a partially chewed kernel collided with his body, knocking him backwards towards the abyss that was Shelley’s esophagus. “Tiff, help me!” he shouted, laying on his back and feeling himself carried towards the throat.

In the darkness, he felt a pair of hands grab his left leg and heard Tiffany’s panicked voice shout “I’ve got you, don’t worry!” As Alex started to sit up thanks to Tiffany slowing his momentum, he ended up losing his grip on his tiny cell phone. Both he and Tiff watched as the phone landed in the growing puddle of saliva, that was now streaming down Shelley’s throat. The light of the phone vanished as it disappeared down the esophagus, making its way towards Shelley’s stomach.

“Wait, my phone!” screamed a now panicking Alex. “How am I gonna grow back?!”

Tiffany’s mind was racing. “You’ll be fine, as long as we still have my phone,” she said, clutching it tightly.

“What if we lose yours too?”

Her heart beating faster, Tiffany started to curl up into a ball with Alex wrapping his arms around her. “I…I don’t know then! I really don’t want to find out!”

The tiny couple continued to huddle together, finding what they thought was the safest part of Shelley’s mouth. Tiffany kept a death grip on her phone, fearing that if she dropped it she and Alex could be trapped at this size for who knows how long. The tiny pair could only watch as more and more pieces of popcorn passed by them, each one a hazard that threatened knock them back or drag it along with them down to the depths of Shelley’s stomach.

With the movie just finishing, Shelley finally took her phone off Do Not Disturb while she sat through the credits, hoping to see if there was an extra scene. As she checked the notifications on her phone, her eyes widened, seeing the multiple distraught texts from Tiffany begging to be let out. “Shit, sorry guys!” Shelley said, hopping to her feet and rushing out past the crowds to go back to the bathroom.

Seeing multiple people inside of the bathroom, Shelley entered a stall and closed the door. Sticking one of her fingers into her mouth, she began to feel around trying to locate Alex and Tiffany. In reality, she almost pulverized them as she blindly felt around, both of them screaming for Shelley to be careful.

Oblivious to the peril she was causing, Shelley eventually felt the two tiny bodies struggling against her finger and scooped them out of her damp mouth and into her hand.

“YOU BOTH LOOK SO CUTE!” she giggled, her voice rocking their tiny bodies. “OH SORRY!” she said after seeing them reach for and clench their ears.

She stared at them for a minute before a text from Tiffany popped up on her phone. *Please put me on the ground. Just me though, hold on to Alex*.

Shelley smiled and did as she was instructed. Placing Tiffany’s eighth inch in front of her giant toes exposed by her open toed shoes, Shelley took a step back, the impact nearly knocking Tiffany off her feet.

Typing a few settings back into her phone, Tiffany instantly shot back up to her normal size.

“Yay, you’re back!” teased Shelley, while Tiffany just shook her head and rolled her eyes. She was soaked in a mixture of Shelley’s saliva and who knows what else, but she was alive.

“I’ll take Alex back now,” she said, extending her hand.

“Awww come on, he’s so cute like this,” Shelley laughed, before tipping her hand and causing Alex to tumble into Tiffany’s palm. “Can’t I play with him a little bit?”

Alex shuttered upon hearing this, and Shelley winking at him and making a giant “MWAH” noise while puckering her lips sent a chill down his spine.

“Maybe some other time,” Tiffany responded with a nervous laugh. We need to get him phone, gotta get him a new phone tomorrow. There was a momentary pause as Shelley gave her a confused glance. “You swallowed his other one!”

Both girls erupted in laughter, and Tiffany reassured Shelley that Alex would be fine. She could still grow him back from her phone. She tucked her tiny boyfriend into her bra, pinned up against her left nipple. She’d grow him back once they got home, for now, she had an embarrassing walk through the movie theater to get to the parking garage while her clothes were drenched in her best friend’s saliva.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!  More to come!