[Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Gulliver High: a place where Lilliputians, Gulliverians, and Brobdingnagians can all study and mingle together under the same roof. Coexistence can be hard, but everyone here is set on making it work.


Rated: PG
Categories: Body Exploration, Teenager (13-19), Adult 30-39, Gentle Characters: None
Growth: Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 9367 Read: 10010
Published: May 30 2023 Updated: December 03 2023
Story Notes:

Some of you might remember, a while ago I wrote a little story by the name of Gulliver High. A very short story and, looking back on it, not a very good one. I wrote it at a time when I was trying to force myself to write more so I pounced on any bit of inspiration I got. It was supposed to be a series at first but I wasn't too happy with the single chapter I wrote for it, which kinda put me off from writing any more. An anonymous commissioner felt there was potential in the concept, though, and commissioned this as what they intend to be the first in a series of stories set in this mixed-size school setting. Comparing it to that older chapter, I'm immensely pleased with how much better it turned out. Hope you all enjoy it as much as I did, and hope you can look forward to seeing more of this setting in the future.

1. Welcome to Gulliver High by idunnow [Reviews - 0] (2979 words)

2. Brobdingnagian Climb by idunnow [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3030 words)

A Lilliputian climbs a Brobdingnagian and having a breakdown when he understands how insignificantly small he is next to her.

Gentle, with a focus on hands and body exploration.

3. Queen for a Day by idunnow [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3358 words)

A sequel to the previous chapter, expanding on Ted and Grace's friendship.