- Text Size +

It’s been a rough last few months. I hadn’t been able to find a job and my roommate went to rehab, which meant I had to move back in with my mom. She was disappointed in me, that much I knew. What I didn’t know was that she found me so useless now – not until we went to visit my sister for a week between Christmas and New Year’s.’

My sister and her boyfriend had gone to work, his kids were with their mom and my brothers had gone out for drinks. I didn’t go with them because I didn’t have money to buy drinks.

My mom and I were the only ones in the house now, sitting on my sister’s half-squared couch. She lay out on the long side of the couch. I couldn’t help but stare at her FUPA. It looked bigger than it ever had before. I wanted to lick my lips so bad, but resisted the urge.

“Have you found a job yet?” she asked. I shook my head no. She nodded her head once, which said mhmm.

“You’ve been living with me for the last three months and haven’t done anything. You’re literally useless. You have no place on Earth. That’s why I came up with an idea,” she said. She then reached into her purse and pulled out some sort of remote, pointing it at me.

It took a couple minutes, but eventually I was standing at just a couple inches tall. How had this happened? Why did my mother shrink me?

She sat up and got up off the couch, laughing evilly as she came over to me. As she walked over to me, I couldn't feel the booming of her footsteps, but I did hear them.

She picked me up with just two fingers and brought me to her face.

“So tiny. So cute. So helpless. Just like when you were a baby,” she said. She then went back over to her seat and lay back down, holding me over her. As she looked at me, she felt her vagina quiver. It began to turn her on that I was so tiny.

“I have to keep you safe…but where to put you,” she said. She already knew where she wanted to put me, however. She lowered me, opening her pants and underwear. I saw her forest of pubic hair as she began to lower me in that region.

She stuck her hand in her underwear, feeling around for her opening and then put me in front of it after finding it. She sighed as she took her hands out of her panties.

Her FUPA was so fat, I was squished by it in her underwear, coming face to face now with her vaginal opening. All my siblings were born by C-section, which meant we literally came out of her stomach, not her vagina. But now, I was in front of the place I should’ve come out of.

“It’s warm in there, isn’t it?” my mom asked. “Don’t act like you don’t love being in there. I saw you staring at it. I’ve noticed you staring at it several times. You like mommy’s big coochie?” her tone became more seductive, more dominant. She moved around a little to make herself more comfortable with me in her underwear.

“I have to pee, but I don’t want to get up. I’m so comfy,” she said. “Maybe I’ll just pee on you. Would you like that? You want mommy to pee on you?” I began kicking and punching around.

“NO!” I cried out. My mom chuckled, then crossed her legs. It wasn’t like I had a say in the matter. I was so tiny, and she had all the control over me.

She began to pee, her pants and underwear becoming visibly wet. She laughed out loud as she peed on me. “Much better,” she said. She then used her feet to kick her pants and underwear off. I was on the couch now, my mom’s giant vagina in front of me.

“Time to clean mommy,” she said, slapping her wet vagina. “Start licking.”

“Are you kidding? I’m not licking you!” I said.

“Either lick me or become my snack. I will not hesitate to eat you,” she said. I was scared now. My mom only saw me as a snack. With no other choice, I began to lick all over my mom’s vagina. I heard her moan as I licked. She was really enjoying this.

“That feels so nice,” she said as she continued to moan. As I continued to lick all around her, she pushed her finger on my back, pushing me into her skin. Was she about to use me to masturbate or something?

She stopped shortly thereafter, though. I was spared from becoming my mom’s human dildo. She then put new pants and underwear on, squishing me again with her FUPA.

I stayed in her vaginal area the rest of the time while we were at my sister’s. When her and my brothers returned home, she kept me in a box until my brothers were gone, one returning to his military base in New York and the other returning to Florida.

“I missed you, my baby boy,” she said as she took me out of the box. “Mommy has to pee again, so I need your help.” She laughed as she brought me into the bathroom. She pulled her pants and underwear down, sat on the toilet and put me in her pubic hair.

“Actually,” she said, then took me out of her pubic hair and put me in front of her vagina. Uh oh, I thought.

“Remember this?” she asked. She then began to pee on me. This was the second time my giantess mother was peeing on me. She sighed as she peed.

Once she was done, she used a toilet paper to wipe instead of making me lick her, wiping me up and down against her vagina. She then pulled her pants and underwear up.

“You’ll be there a while,” she said.