- Text Size +

“Jesus fucking Christ… I knew it!” Carter shouted, banging his fist on the cold steel table as Molly allowed Aiden to drop out of the small container she had carried him here in. Aiden shivered as he landed on the cold table, surrounded by three titanic beings. Obviously he was quite familiar with Molly, though she was much more dolled up than he was accustomed to seeing her. She was wearing a beautiful maroon blazer accompanied by a very tight fitting white top and pants that perfectly matched her top in both color and tautness. The other two deific figures however, we’re foreign to tiny little Aiden.


“I mean… he just looked too goddamn realistic.” The giant man scoffed. “And here’s why! He’s fucking real.”


“You’re awfully confident for a man who’s outed himself as a deviant viewer of fetish porn.” Molly taunted, eliciting a quick chuckle from the sharply dressed man. 


“Hah, fine by me. I’ve been caught jacking off in my office by my secretary no fewer than six times.” Carter said with a wide, sincere smile. “Four of them were to your videos I might add.”


“And who were the other two? Cuz I’ll smack a bitch.” Molly retorted, eliciting a sharp chuckle from the young gentleman.


Molly rolled her eyes and interlocked her fingers to create a shield in front of Aiden. Eager to get off of the frigid table, the shrunken man quickly tried to clamber up into his keeper’s hands. Molly began to gently stroke the tiny man’s back with her thumb as the final giant in the room interjected herself into the conversation. 


“Mr. Hallidaigh, our-“


“Carter… just Carter is fine.” He interrupted. The other woman shot an irritated glance across the table but nodded slightly. 


“Right, Carter… our understanding is that your company is interested in purchasing, from my client, the biological testing rights to…” The eyes of the lawyer shot down towards Molly’s hands where Aiden was huddled up, naked and exhausted. 


“Yes absolutely! Look, I can talk to you for hours and hours about the various life altering applications that molecular size modification poses, but let’s be honest. I don’t think you really give a flying fuck about making history.” Carter said, retrieving a large packet of papers from his briefcase and sliding it across the table towards the lawyer. “What your interested in is making a fuck ton of money… and I can promise you this. Sign this, and you’re looking at multiple fuck tons. Plus depending on the success of any resulting clinical applications, an amount of generational wealth that’ll redefine the term “fuck you money.”” 


Molly gave her lawyer a quizzical look as the older woman pulled the document closer and retrieved a thin pair of reading glasses from her bag. 


“I’m going to need some time to review this.” She said, raising an eyebrow towards Molly. The sheer size of the document was making it evident to everyone in the room that this would not be a rapid process.


“Sure, sure, that’s alright. I’d be happy to give you a quick tour of the facility while your legal team reviews the offer.” Carter said, standing up from the table and directing Molly towards the door. The redheaded giantess unclasped her hands, causing Aiden to tumble onto the table. Immediately the shrunken man began to shiver as his body heat was quickly sapped by the cold surface. 


“Tsk, awww. Poor baby.” Molly cooed, scooping Aiden back off of the table. “Here, let’s put you somewhere warm. Heather, stand up for a sec?” Molly’s lawyer shot back an annoyed glance but eventually obliged, lifting herself off of the padded chair. Molly smirked and brought Aiden’s tiny body in for a kiss before gently placing him back down, this time on the seat of the soon to be occupied chair of the middle aged attorney. Mercifully, the soft fabric covering the seat was much warmer than the table’s surface, no doubt thanks to Heather’s massive rear end generating copious amounts of heat. However, there was no doubt in Aiden’s mind that a lack of heat wasn’t going to be his problem for very long. Heather looked back over her shoulder, a strange look of disdain painted plainly across her face before she rolled her eyes once more and began to descend again. 


“Ha, that’s hot.” Carter said, earning himself another irritated scoff from the legal professional who simply turned her focus towards the document on the table before her. Molly chuckled and took her leave of the table, walking towards the door where Carter gently placed a hand on the small of her back. 


“Oh you think so?” Molly asked playfully. Carter smirked and nodded emphatically, as his hand started to drift lower until he had a grasp on her ample ass. 


“For sure. Like I said, I’m a big fan of the channel.” He commented, spouting off about one of his particular favorite videos before the door closed behind them. Once she was left with a moment of silence away from the pretentious ass kissing from their frat boy host, Heather breathed a sigh of relief. 


“Fucking unbelievable.” Heather sighed, recounting how she wound up in the middle of all this nonsense. Had it not been for the cash retainer this porn star bimbo brought to the table, Heather would’ve laughed off her initial request. But now, after seeing the tiny little freak, she couldn’t deny that this young woman was sitting on a potential goldmine. 


“Well, I guess I’m sitting on it at the moment.” Heather thought to herself, focusing to see if she could feel the tiny man moving around beneath her. Unfortunately, she could detect little more than a small lump on the seat, barely noticeable at all. She recalled the day that Molly had brought Aiden into her office to prove her claims. She practically had to scoop her jaw off the floor as she watched the young woman reach into her cleavage and remove a tiny doll sized man. And while she couldn't say that she had any appreciation for the type of content that Molly produced, Heather had been unable to remove one thought from her mind ever since their first meeting. It was just as they were wrapping up the meeting and Molly was preparing to leave the office. She had brought the small man up to her lips and began whispering something to him. Heather was unable to hear what she said, but whatever it was lit a fire under the tiny whelp because he had immediately started squirming like a maniac. And once Molly was satisfied with his incessant wriggling she slipped him down the front of her pants. That self satisfied look on her face after slipping the tiny freak into her underwear was something that really stuck with Heather. 


Guuurrrrgggg


A sudden gurgle from deep in her gut brought a sly smile to Heather’s face as she quickly glanced around the room. She checked the high corners of the room and when she failed to see any cameras, the giantess got up from her chair and walked towards the door, peering out into the hallway to ensure that no one was coming. Once she was satisfied that she was all alone in the room, Heather returned to her seat and bent down, bringing her face closer to inspect the tiny man lying on the cushion. 


Aiden stared up at the strange giantess, silently preparing himself for whatever was coming next. He didn’t know much about the woman, but he had seen her once before. At first, Aiden thought that maybe she was Molly’s mother or something. She was in the right age demographic and Molly had been giving him weird cryptic hints about going to meet someone “special” when she brought him into Heather’s office. However, it wasn't until a few days after that meeting that Molly off-handedly mentioned that Heather was going to help her become his legal owner. He wondered if that was what he was doing here now. 


“Hey, can you hear me?” The giantess asked, her large eyes locked onto him with curious intent. Aiden remained silent, unsure of what to do. He doubted that the woman had any intention of getting him away from Molly. If that had been the case, she wouldve done something after the first time they met. No, it was more likely that she was just curious about his condition. And he certainly couldn’t blame her. 


“Hey, can you speak? Answer me when I speak to you.” The giantess said firmly, a mild scowl forming on her face.


“Uhhh, sorry. Yes ma’am.” Aiden replied timidly, standing up on the seat of the chair so he could address her. This woman spoke with such authority, it sent a shiver down the tiny man’s spine. 


“Hmmm. I didn’t tell you to stand up. Lie back down. I’m going to be sitting back down soon. I have a lot of paperwork to go through so you and I are going to be stuck together for a few hours I would wager.” The giantess’ lips curled up into a smug smile as she watched AIden quietly lie back down. “I just thought I should let you know, since you’re going to be down there for a while…” Her voice trailed off. Aiden allowed the silence to hang in the air for a moment, but started to become scared that she was expecting some sort of response. 


“Let me know?” He asked.


“I’ve got gas… terrible, I know. But I thought I should give you a quick warning. Though I doubt it will do you much good. Try to squirm around down there, I’m eager to see what it feels like when you struggle.” She said coldly, standing back up and turning around. Aiden let out a pathetic whimper as he watched the older woman’s gargantuan ass come crashing down upon him. 


Immediately the miniature man was engulfed in a warm avalanche of muffling darkness as the mountainous lawyer smushed him beneath her skirt. Heather waited for a moment to see if she could start to feel the man begin to freak out. However, she was disappointed to find that little changed from before. Was he trying to call a bluff? Heather tried to shift around feeling her guts to see if she could release the gas bubble she felt earlier, but it seemed that her body was not prepared to cooperate yet. Although perhaps this wasn't an issue of overconfidence on his part. In her curiosity, Heather had watched some of the video samples on Molly’s website. This could simply be a matter of the little freak growing accustomed to such treatment. 


“Ugh, little pervert.” Heather scoffed as she adjusted her hips a bit more, hoping to cause the creature some discomfort before she returned her focus to the legal forms before her. 


“Ahhhhhh, can’t move!” Aiden grunted as the immense weight of the giantess settled upon him. The taught fabric of Heather’s skirt pressed downward on his body like a canvas tarp. And while it was as uncomfortable as being buttcrushed by jeans, a tight fitting skirt was one of the more restrictive outfits that a giantess could use to squish him. High above, Aiden could hear the infamous gurgling of an active digestive system, undoubtedly preparing to barrage him with a hot jet stream of rancid gas. Aiden tugged on his arms and legs as hard as he could, desperately trying to struggle in the hopes of appeasing his newest captor, although part of him knew that the giantess intended to gas him regardless. 


“Jesus fucking Christ.” Heather muttered to herself, redlining the offer package they received from Jordan Pharmaceuticals. She couldn’t believe how much they were bringing to the table in their initial offer. Perhaps they were expecting a young woman like Molly not to have someone here to represent her, but even still. Without negotiating this could set her up for life and then some. And if this is what they were willing to start the conversation with, Heather was eager to see what else she could get.


“Oh, excuse me.” Heather said as a short, unexpected fart silently escaped into the chair beneath her. Finally as she released the bubble of trapped flatulence, she was able to detect a faint bit of movement from beneath her. It was subtle, but she was so engrossed in her reading that the sudden movements now seemed a bit more obvious. “Oh, don’t like that? Well, how about… this.” She muttered to herself as she shifted her hips in the chair. As her weight moved towards one side, Heather felt the tiny lump on her chair get lodged just beneath the crack of her ass. Leaning one cheek into the air, the mature giantess allowed another stream of gas to escape her bowels, this time much longer in duration than the short squeaker she had just shared with her tiny friend.


“Ahhhh. Take deep breaths and suffer.” Heather snickered, dropping her full weight back into the seat and rubbing her large bum back and forth in the seat. A shiver of pleasure ran down the large woman’s spine as she reveled in the ability to dominate this tiny helpless man. She hadn’t felt this way since her first marriage. 


Down on the surface of the chair, Aiden was clawing furiously at the fabric mesh pushing down on him. The poisonous gas that the chubby giantess had just sprayed him with was far more wretched than anything Molly had ever supplied. Like a thick, hot miasma, Heather’s sour gas instantly stung Aiden’s eyes, mouth and nose and lit a fire inside him that renewed his struggles altogether. Mercifully the massive mountain of ass began to lift from the seat, removing a great deal of pressure from Aiden’s tiny frame. 


Not wanting to miss out on his opportunity, Aiden attempted to crawl out from under the bulbous cheeks and even managed to free his head and torso for a brief moment. The insect-like man sucked desperately at the semi clean air once Heather’s ass was no longer touching his face. However, Aiden failed to realize that he had just inadvertently positioned his head directly below the woman’s gargantuan anus, just in time for her to release another long, hot fart that seemed to stretch on forever.


The hot fetid wind assaulted his nostrils for eons, blowing past him with such force that Aiden couldn’t even catch a breath if he wanted to. It was akin to being stuck outside in a windstorm, until suddenly it wasn’t. When the smelly assault finally stopped, Aiden’s lungs were screaming for oxygen. And just then, as the massive woman began to lower her asscheek back onto the seat, he managed to suck a deep breath of foul air into his lungs. As the wretched taste and stench of the senior lawyer’s bowels settled onto Aiden’s taste buds, he couldn’t help it as a vomit began to spew forth from his mouth. 




“Oh fucking hell, what is your problem you little shit!” Heather shouted, using a hand mirror to inspect the small, nearly imperceptible splotch on the seat of her skirt that Aiden had left. Rage welled up within the giant woman as she looked at the tiny man lying helplessly on her chair. However, the not too distant sound of voices on the other side of the door caused her to simply lift Aiden from the chair with two fingers and gently place him down on the table. Moments later that door swung open and Molly was ushered back into the room by Carter.


“Well I guess that’s just one thing we’ll have to hope for if we make it to testing. Like I’ve said, it’s a long process, but I really think we have the opportunity to make history here.” Carter said, continuing some conversation that Heather wasn’t privy to, while trailing just behind Molly. Heather watched his eyes dip down to ogle the red head’s perky ass as she walked over to her seat. However when he looked up and met her gaze, he didn’t show any signs of embarrassment from being caught. Instead he simply gave the older woman a smug grin before joining her across the table.


“Alright so, Ms. Armstout. Have we given you enough time to review?” Carter asked, his warm, insincere smile causing the wise older woman to want to vomit. However, she was a professional and she had enough experience with arrogant young assholes to be able to hold her composure. 


“Well, I think you’ve certainly come to the table with a serious offer Mr. Hallidaigh. We’re on the right course, but my client isn’t offering you something benign like mining rights on a copper deposit.” Heather said, folding her hands across her lap and sitting back in the seat. At the same time, Molly took her seat at the table, gently scooping Aiden up into one hand and cradling him in her palm so he didn’t have to sit on the cold surface of the table. 


“I’m not sure I’m following you.” Carter replied, keeping a polite veneer over his rapidly souring attitude.


“What I mean is that we aren’t talking just about money here. You’ve said it yourself, this promises to be a revolutionary scientific breakthrough…”


“I said it HAS the promise. An important distinction.” Carter clarified. “We can be certain that we’ll be yielding any results at all.” Heather chuckled loudly and was preparing to fire back at the man when Molly stepped in to be the voice of reason.


“Listen, Carter… I’m not looking to take advantage of you. In fact, I want this to work more than anything in the world.” Molly said while leaning over the table, giving Carter a terrific look at her cleavage. The buxom redhead showcased her tiny plaything to Carter before tucking him deep in between her breasts. “But this here is my favorite toy in the whole world, and I just want to make certain… assurances.”

Chapter End Notes:

Turns out Aiden's got somethin special inside him, and Molly's lookin to capitalize. 


If you're looking for a story of your own, hit me up over on DeviantArt. Until then, Thanks for reading!!