- Text Size +

As Anthony was now running up Megan's back there were several vehicles parked and at least a hundred people all watching this huge Giant Girl lying there. A car slowed down and turned in onto the gravel road and headed down the gravel road followed by a blue pickup truck. As the car and pick-up truck were heading down the gravel road the occupants were looking at Megan as she was lying there. In the car were Rebecca and Jasmine two lesbians who had a big crush on Megan and in the pickup truck following them were two guys Lanny and Jason. These two men also had a big crush on Megan.


  Jasmine leaned forwards and spoke, "My gosh, look at the size of her. What happened to her, how did she get so huge?"


  Rebecca driving replied, "Not sure, but I can't wait to get on Megan."


  Megan was only a few hundred feet from the gravel road and the people driving down the gravel road had to look up at Megan's right thigh. Just then the car went off the gravel road and the car was now speeding down the large field towards Megan and as they did the pickup truck followed. The car went past Megan's knees and as the two lesbians did Megan lifted her legs at the knees. The pickup truck headed in anouther direction as the truck was now going between Megan's massive thighs as she was lying there. The car slowed down and stopped as it was now past Megan's thighs Rebecca stopped the car and she and Jasmine got out and were sprinting toward Megan. They reached Megan and Rebecca began to climb up Megan climbed up using Megan's yellow flowered blouse and Jasmine was following her.   


 Meanwhile, the pickup truck stopped and both Lanny and Jason got out now they were running up between Megan's massive thighs and as they did Megan's massive thighs were coming more and more together. To Jason and Lanny it was dark there between Megan's massive thighs as her massive thighs towered above them 60 feet above them. Jason was a good 50 feet ahead of Lanny and Jason and Jason squeezed between Megan's thighs where they came together and he began to climb up Megan's thighs followed by Lanny. In anouther part, Rebecca and Jasmine had now climbed up Megan and they were now on Megan's back a good 80 feet before Megan's right bum cheek. Rebecca and Jasmine looked up Megan's back and they saw that Megan's head was up they turned and were now looking towards Megan's right bum cheek. Jasmine took off running towards Megan's right bum cheek and as she reached it she began to run up Megan's right bum cheek followed by Rebecca. To them going up Megan's right bum cheek was like going up a large hill. As Jasmine reached the top she began to run down Megan's right bum cheek and she stopped and Rebecca joined her, both girls were out of breath. Both girls stood there on Megan's right bum cheek.


  Lanny and Jason were now climbing up onto Megan's right thigh and as both men reached the top they ran across Megan's right thigh and both men stopped and looked around. Both men looked up Megan's thigh to her bum and as they did Megan's bum looked so huge. Jason and Lanny did not see the two lesbians that were there on Megan's right bum cheek. Rebecca and Jasmine looked across Megan's bum which was 196 feet wide and they then looked up Megan's back to her head and as they did they saw someone now running up her back at where her left shoulder was. Jason and Lanny were now running up Megan's right bum cheek and as they reached the top they saw Jasmine and Rebecca standing there and Jason and Lanny ran to them.  


 Rebecca spoke, "Hey Jason and Lanny. Just look where we are."


  Lanny replied, "I know. I am on the bum cheek of the most attractive woman I know."


  Jason replied, "This may be the closest we get to her before she crushes us like bugs. We are now bugs to her."


 Jasmine replied, "Megan is too nice. She won't crush us."


  Just then they heard Megan's thunderous voice that just resonated and thundered when she spoke and those parked along the side of the highway heard it.


 "Good Anthony. Now that you are here I am going to get up slowly."


  People parked along the highway began to panic and they were getting into their cars. On Megan's bum, the 4 people began to panic too and Jasmine began to run across Megan's bum towards Megan's bum cheeks.


 Jasmine shouted, "HURRY WE MUST GET TO MEGAN'S BUM CLEAVAGE AND GO DOWN BETWEEN HER BUM CHEEKS BEFORE SHE GETS UP OR WE WILL DIE."


  Anthony turned and looked down Megan's back Megan was now starting to get up and the cars parked along the side of the highway were now speeding away. As Anthony looked down Megan's back he happened to look at her bum and that's when he saw some people running across Megan's bum he shouted to Megan and Megan heard him and she settled back down and as she did the ground around Megan shook. As she settled back down Megan's thighs and bum cheeks jiggled and Jasmine, Rebecca, Jason and Lanny fell over and as they did they heard Megan's thunderous voice.


  "Who is that on my bum? My tiny boyfriend Anthony has just informed me that he saw some people running across my right bum cheek."


 Lanny, Jason, Rebecca and Jasmine all stood up and they all were looking up Megan's back as they did Megan had her head turned to the right and she was looking back at her right bum cheek out of the corner of her right eye. Jasmine and Rebecca ran forwards and they began to jump up and down and wave as they did Megan saw them but she did not recognize them. Jason and Lanny began to wave to her too and Megan saw them.


  Megan spoke, "Who are you and why are you on my bum? There is only one man that I will ever allow on my bum my boyfriend Anthony Pollock who I love so much. He is heading down to find out who you are. Now if I wanted to I can reach back and swat you all off my bum or crush you with my hand."


  Megan's voice thundered and shook them to the core as she spoke. A few minutes later Anthony arrived and he went up onto Megan's right bum cheek and he ran over to where they were. The four of them stood there as Anthony went up to them. All four were shocked that Megan and Anthony were now a couple. The four were standing close to Megan's massive bum cleavage.


Jasmine spoke, "Anthony, do you know how big Megan is?"


 Anthony replied, "She is 800 feet tall."


 Rebecca spoke, "So, how did Megan get so large, what happened."


 Jason spoke, "Shhhh Rebecca. A man is going to speak now. Anthony Pollock. I don't see what Megan sees in you. I don't know what you did to get her to like you. She needs to be with a real man like me."


 Anthony spoke, "Shut up Jason."


 Rebecca spoke loudly, "NO ANTHONY. YOU SHUT UP. JASON IS RIGHT. WHAT DOES MEGAN SEE IN YOU ANYWAYS."


 Anthony replied, "Megan loves me and I love her."


 Lanny began to laugh and said, "Now listen here, Anthony. Go and tell Megan that you don't feel like you deserve her and tell her that you want her and Lanny Cardale to be a couple. You will tell her that you feel like you are not ready for a relationship and break up with her. Tell her she needs to be with me Lanny Cardale. Now Anthony go and do as you have been told."


 Anthony replied, "No!! I will not do as you want Lanny. I will not break up with Megan."


 Jasmine spoke loudly, "ANTHONY, YOU NEED TO REALIZE THAT YOU ARE A LOSER AND BEING WITH A GIRL LIKE MEGAN LLOYD IS A NO-NO FOR SOMEONE LIKE YOU. NOW PLEASE DO AS LANNY HAS COMMANDED AND TELL HER THAT YOU WANT BOTH REBECCA AND JASMINE TO BE MEGAN'S FRIENDS."


 Anthony shook his head and said, "No. I will not."


 Just then Jason ran there and punched Anthony in the face so hard that Anthony turned around a couple of times Jason then ran at him and kung fu kicked him and he went flying back onto his back as he landed he landed onto the slope of Megan's right bum cheek before her cleavage. Anthony began to slide down Megan's s bum slope right down between her massive bum cheeks. The four ran there and watched as Anthony tried to stop himself from sliding down but he was unable to and he slid down the slope right down between Megan's massive bum cheeks right into her massive bum cleavage. Rebecca was mad she ran across Megan's bum and ran up Megan's right bum cheek and looked up towards Megan's head.


 Rebecca shouted at the top of her lungs. Now Rebecca had a loud shrieky voice that carried, "MEGAN LLOYD. MEGAN LLOYD. MEGAN LLOYD, CAN YOU HEAR ME MEGAN LLOYD."


 Megan turned her head to the right and she spoke, "Yes I can barely hear you. To me, you sound very faint and high-pitched like a mosquito far away."


 Rebecca continued, "MEGAN LLOYD, I AM REBECCA JOHNSON AND MY PARTNER JASMINE AND GOOD FRIENDS JASON TANNER AND LANNY CARDALE RAN INTO A PROBLEM. IT'S ANTHONY POLLOCK. YOU SEE WHEN LANNY ASKED AND TOLD ANTHONY TO BREAK UP WITH YOU AND HE TOLD ANTHONY TO TELL YOU THAT YOU SHOULD BE WITH A REAL MAN LIKE LANNY ANTHONY REFUSED. SO JASON TANNER KUNG FUED HIM AND ANTHONY WENT FLYING DOWN BETWEEN YOUR BUM CHEEKS..."


Before Rebecca could finish screaming Megan spoke, "You idiots. You hurt my Anthony. I will now crush you all like bugs."  


 Megan was still looking back and she lifted her right hand as she did Jason and Lanny began to sprint down Megan's bum and Jasmine ran to Rebecca and grabbed her by the arm they too began to run down Megan's massive right bum cheek. Megan's hand was above them and her hand cast a shadow Megan brought her hand down and as she did Jason and Lanny reached the bottom of Megan's right bum cheek and Jasmine and Rebecca arrive just as Megan's hand opened palm hit Megan's right bum cheek. As Megan's right-hand open palm hit her bum the sound just echoed across the land and sky to a range of 15 miles and Megan's right bum cheeks jiggled from the impact. Jason and Lanny and Rebecca and Jasmine were thrown a good 50 feet through the air from the impact and the air as Megan's massive hand came down. They all landed on Megan's thigh and they all looked up and saw Megan's hand coming down again all 4 scampered and Megan's hand came down now onto her thigh below her right bum cheek missing them by only 20 feet.


  Jason shouted, "WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE, THANKS TO REBECCA WHO HAS PISSED OFF AN 800 FOOT MEGAN. QUICKLY DOWN HERE BETWEEN HER THIGHS, OUR TRUCK IS PARKED HERE."


 They began to slide down between Megan's massive thighs and as they did it was darker there between her massive thighs. Megan was looking around and she reached down beside herself on both sides and felt around as she did her right hand felt something hard there and she grabbed it. It was the car that Jasmine and Rebecca had driven Megan brought the car up to her face and she looked at it closely and she crushed it and threw it aside.


  Megan spoke, "ANTHONY POLLOCK. ANTHONY POLLOCK CAN YOU HEAR ME MY TINY ANTHONY? JASON TANNER, LANNY CARDALE, REBECCA JOHNSON AND JASMINE FONG. YOU HAVE ALL HURT MY ANTHONY AND YOU LET HIM FALL INTO MY MASSIVE BUM CLEAVAGE. I HOPE HE IS ALRIGHT IN THERE CAUSE WHEN I GET UP THERE IS NO PLACE YOU FOUR MORONS CAN HIDE FROM ME. I WILL FIND YOU."


  As Megan spoke loudly her thunderous voice was heard as far away as 20 miles and everyone was now really scared. The four got into the pickup truck and Lanny put the peddle to the floor the pickup truck came out from between Megan's massive thighs and the pickup truck was speeding down the large field Lanny drove up onto the gravel road and as he sped towards the highway and as he did Jasmine, Rebecca and Jason looked back at Megan. Slowing down Lanny turned onto the highway and he began to speed up as they were heading back to Wellington. They then heard Megan's thunderous voice.


 "ANTHONY POLLOCK, I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME. ANTHONY I NEED TO FART AND I DON'T WANT TO WHILE YOU ARE BETWEEN MY BUM CHEEKS. I AM AFRAID MY THUNDEROUS FART WILL CRUSH YOU."


 Well, Anthony did hear Megan as she was speaking. Her voluptuous jiggly bum cheeks muffled all sounds from outside and even some of her thunderous voice. However Anthony did hear it, his face was hurting from the punch and his chest was a bit from the kung fu kick from Jason. Anthony was sandwiched there between those massive bum cheeks. Anthony took a deep breath as he just loved the smell in there. Anthony took out his cell and turned on the flash and he was surrounded by the colour of Megan's skin-tight pantyhose spandex. Anthony began to move and he had no clue as to which way he was going. Megan Lloyd just lay there on her stomach looking around.


 Lanny was speeding down the highway they were still 15 miles from Wellington and several cars passed them on the highway also heading to Wellington. Jasmine looked back and she could still see Megan lying there in the distance. Lanny looking into the rearview mirror shook his head.


 "Rebecca, way to go for angering Megan like that. Now because of you, she will be looking for us,"  spoke Lanny angrily.


  Jason replied, "Lanny was close to convincing Anthony to do what he wanted."


 Jasmine replied, "Yeah and you had to punch and kung fu him and send him flying into Megan's massive bum cleavage. You Jason ruined everything, Jason."


  Rebecca spoke, "EVERYONE SHUT UP, JUST SHUT UP. Lanny, listen there would have been no way for you to convince Anthony to just give up Megan to break up with her and tell her that you and she should be a couple. No way never."


  Lanny spoke, "Tell me why Rebecca. I am very persuasive. I would have been able to convince Anthony and he would have listened to me as do all my friends. Anthony would of cause he knows what is good for him."


  Jason replied, "Lanny is right Rebecca. Anthony would have done the right thing."


  Rebecca replied, "Really? Well, take a look around. A girl now happens to like Anthony and she happens to be 800 feet tall. If Megan was normal size then you could use your scare tac ticks on her but now you can't. Anthony is no longer scared of you two anymore cause he has an 800-foot girl on his side. Sure if Megan was the normal size you could scare her away and even scare her into a relationship with you and scare Anthony away but not anymore."


  Jasmine spoke in, "Who cares who Megan likes and who you like or don't like or if Anthony did or did not listen to you? WHO CARES!! WE HAVE MORE IMPORTANT HERE. When Megan gets up she will come looking for us. Now where can we hide to get away from Megan? At 800 feet she will be taller than the tallest building in Wellington. We need to find a place to hide."


  Jason replied, "Wait, I know where we can hide. It's just up ahead there on that gravel road take a right, Lanny."


  Lanny let go of the gas and he began to slow down and signal the pickup truck slowed down and turned right onto the gravel road and he headed up the gravel road.


 "What do you have in mind Jason?"  asked Lanny


  Jason replied, "At my job, there is a guy there. He and his wife went on holiday to Hawaii last week for 14 days. He asked me to house-sit for him and his wife. They have three cats and a dog and 25 chickens. I go over there once a day to feed the chickens and feed the cats and dogs. Their acreage is just up ahead, there where all those trees are. We can hide there, no one knows about this place."


  Lanny slowed down and he turned in and drove up the driveway and he pulled into an open garage and everyone got out. Rebecca walked out of the open garage and she looked around. The yard was large and grass covered it, there was a stone path going to the house and around the house. On one side of the house, there were several lilac bushes and to the west, there was a row of Elm trees at least 15 mixed in with a row of evergreen trees used as a windbreak. To the east of the house was a row of Caragana bushes to mark the area. To the south of the house was a small chicken coup about 200 feet from the house and the chicken coup had a large fence around it.


  Rebecca spoke, "This is perfect we can hide here."


  Anthony ran out from between Megan's massive bum cheeks where her tailbone was and he was now running up Megan's back as he reached her left shoulder he began to shout to Megan and Megan heard him. Anthony held on as Megan began to get up. Megan sat up and as she did her right bum cheek touched the ground and her left was still in the air. She then let a fart rip and as she did the thunderous fart thundered and resonated across the land and sky and was heard as far away as 12 miles. The ground shook from the sound of Megan's thunderous fart and the shaking was felt up to 5 miles away. Jason, Lanny and Rebecca and Jasmine all looked around as they too heard the thunderous fart at that distance. Megan Lloyd then slowly got up and she stood up. Jasmine had gone away from the group and Rebecca, Jason and Lanny heard Jasmine scream. They looked towards the sound of Jasmine's scream and they saw her running towards them.


  Jasmine shouted, "MEGAN LLOYD HAS GOTTEN UP. MEGAN LLOYD HAS GOTTEN UP."


  Rebecca, Jason and Lanny stood there looking over the row of bushes and they were able to see Megan Lloyd as she stood there. Even though Megan was 15 miles away, she was easily seen across the open prairies and her size brought fear to all who saw her. Megan looked around and she looked down at Anthony's place and her big toe was almost as large as his house. Megan looked down and around and she took a step backwards and as she did the ground just shook as her foot landed. Megan then looked around and as she did she saw the small village that was a few miles from Anthony's place. She saw the small city of Coaldon off to her left and then as she looked to her right she saw the city of Wellington in the distance. As Anthony looked out from Megan's left shoulder he was able to see for miles and miles.  


 Megan then took a step and she turned and she headed towards the city of Wellington. As Megan walked passed the small town of Claymore the entire area shook with each step she took. Now as Megan was heading towards Wellington her massive 800 foot form was easily seen as far away as 150 miles across the prairies.