- Text Size +

Sam's full-size truck maneuvered carefully through the vast sprawling parking-lot of his local Walrus-Mart. Among the many obstacles that dotted the asphalt were pot-holes the size of canyons, and he sure as hell didn't want to bend the rims of his new truck. Few enjoyed coming to this madhouse, but it was the cheapest place to shop, and Sam was in dire need of a carton of smokes.

Fortunately, Sam was able to find a parking space with little difficulty, and even more fortunate that it wasn't too far from the massive structure. Walking through parking-lots was more than a nuisance; it could also be downright dangerous.

Sam pulled into the spot and put his truck into park. He was about to exit the vehicle, when out of nowhere a large ominous shadow surrounded him in darkness. "Strange," Sam thought. There had been no mention of storm clouds in the local forecast. And yet, the loud roar high above was unmistakable.

It was only when Sam stepped out of his truck that he realized the roar was coming from the engine of a massive vehicle, which had so thoughtlessly parked itself over his. "You fucking idiot," Sam cursed. "You could have run me over!"

The rude driver (most likely a woman) of the vehicle did not, and could not, possibly hear Sam's angry yells, and remained oblivious to his plight. Sam got back into his truck to retrieve his cellphone. He was going to complain about this to Walrus-Mart, the cops, everyone.

Sam activated his phone and was about to dial 911, when the impossibly huge wheels that straddled over him began to turn. The huge vehicle was backing up! Sam shrieked in terror, dropped the phone, and instinctively jumped out of the vehicle. He moved as fast as he could out of the path of the wheels, and turned just in time to witness his truck flattened beneath one of the wheels in a loud crunch.

Sam's eyes went wide with shock. "NOOOOOOO!!!" he screamed. His knees became weak and buckled, and he began sobbing as he knelt down on the asphalt amidst a sea of cigarette butts and other debris.  His truck wasn't cheap, and he had just recently finished paying it off. Sam was pissed.

He began to weigh his options, as a door the size of a large building opened high above on the driver's side of the immense SUV. Sam gulped nervously as an extremely large leg encased in tan pantyhose swung out from the vehicle, planting a giant shoe down on the asphalt with a great clack. He was not the least bit surprised to discover the shoe was that of a woman's, as in his experience only women were capable of such careless disregard for other drivers.

"You stupid bitch," exclaimed Sam at the top of his lungs. "You flattened my car and almost killed me!" But to her his voice would have been tiny and inaudible, if she could even hear it at all over the loud cacophony of noises in the parking lot. If she did hear him, there was no response, and she carried about her business as if he did not exist. Sam continued shouting and cursing at her as his voice became hoarse, but the woman slammed the door of her SUV behind her, slung her purse over her shoulder, and began to walk on towards the entrance of the store. Leaving the tiny pissed off man alone to stew on the rage that he could do nothing about.

Sam decided he would wait until the woman returned, and would confront her one way or another about what she had done. Even if he had to jump on her shoe and tear apart her nylons to get her attention. He was far from safe as he waited there alone and helpless in the vast parking lot. If a seagull happened to swoop down, it could have gulped him down in one bite. He also had to worry about the footfalls of other customers as they stomped carelessly about. If a child seen him, he might have been captured and kept as a living doll. These were the unfortunate but real dangers of being a tiny person in a world designed for big people. At one point he was almost run over by a morbidly obese woman of perhaps 500 pounds, as she slowly plodded along atop an electric scooter which struggled under her enormous bulk.

But he didn't have to wait very long for the woman to return. Apparently, she only needed to get some tampons. "Perhaps that explains her horrid behavior," Sam thought, as he watched her approach. He knew timing was everything if he had any hope at all of jumping onto her shoe to get her attention, her legs moved quick and in such long strides that he would likely have one shot at this. He positioned himself near where he thought the lady's shoe would descend, and made himself ready to be able to jump at the right moment.

The moment came as Sam looked up at the face of the giant female who had destroyed his truck. To his astonishment, she seemed to be looking down straight at him with an evil smile across her face. Sam was completely surprised, and did not jump as he had intended. In fact, he didn't move at all as the shadow of a woman's pump fell over him. The delay was temporary, but it lasted long enough that escape became impossible. There was only enough time for Sam to let out a frantic scream as the realization of what was happening hit home. It was the last sound he would ever make.

Well, almost the last sound. There was a sickening crunch as his body exploded under the weight of a woman many times larger than him. This crunch was loud enough for even her to hear, and she relished it as she slowly and thoroughly flattened and twisted the man's body into a fine paste against the bottom of her sole. She knelt down and saw the tiny truck which her vehicle's wheel had crushed, it now appeared not at all unlike a flattened soda can. She knew it was there and had intended to crush it with its driver still inside, but by some luck he had managed to escape.

But to her, this was even better. Using her long nails, she peeled the flattened truck off the pavement and took it with her as she entered her SUV. "This will make a fine addition to my collection," she said as she tossed the flattened truck onto the pile of other vehicles she had crushed under her SUV's wheels. She tossed the bag containing the tampons she purchased in next to this pile and sat down and buckled herself up.

She was delighted the man had escaped his vehicle, as this presented her with the rare opportunity to get a good look at her victim before snuffing the life out of him. Using her own shoe made the crushing more intimate, and allowed her to feel and savor the sensation. The image of horror on the tiny man's face was still vivid in her mind, and she would probably never forget it. It made her pussy tingle with excitement, and she began to rub her crotch through the material of her nylons and panties. "Mmm, it won't be long, my pet," she moaned. She could hardly wait to get home so she could start masturbating to the image of the tiny man's final moments replayed again and again in her mind. Her shoes worked the pedals as she drove, further crushing and mangling the guts of the teeny man which adhered like glue to her sole...

The End.
Chapter End Notes:
If you liked this story, please rate and review. If you hated this story, please rate and review. Either way, if you've taken the time to read this far then you can easily afford another 30 seconds to give some feedback.