- Text Size +

Chapter 9 – The Drop Off

Sunday morning – Sophia’s perspective

Sophia woke up to her alarm beeping aggressively at her “Ergh, my head” she mumbled, waking up naked on the couch feeling sorry for herself. Sitting up, she held her face in her hands, praying for the headache to subside. Looking down to the floor she saw the remains of her last toy from last night, smiling at the memory “I gotta shower” and with that she pushed up off the couch, getting some wet-wipes from the kitchen and using these to clean the remains from the floor, dropping the tissues unceremoniously into the bin.

Walking down the corridor she entered the bedroom, seeing you standing at the entrance to your temporary home, awaiting her

 

Sunday morning – your perspective

Having slept peacefully through the night, hearing nothing from outside the pod due to its sound-proofing, you awoke slowly. Thinking to yourself ‘I wonder if she came to bed’, this driving you to rise from your small bed and exiting the pod. The bed was still in a mess from yesterday, signalling she had slept on the couch, making you feel sad about the situation you were both in.

Without warning, the bedroom door slammed open, and in she strode in her naked glory, perky breasts bouncing in the air.

Glancing briefly at you, she strolls past ignoring you completely, she walks to the ensuite, turning her back to you and presenting her juicy arse, making you lust for her again, regretting the way you acted the previous day. As she walked away you glanced down, watching her soles rise and fall ‘oh my god, they’re covered in blood!’. Shocked, you came to the realisation that the other two shrinkies hadn’t made it through the night.

Sitting down, you lost track of time as you pondered what you had missed during your relatively peaceful night.

Sophia walked back into the bedroom, towelling herself off and grabbing clothes from the wardrobe. Without even looking at you she said loudly “get ready – I’ll take you to Leah’s soon, then I’ll be heading to the airport. I’ll be back in a few days then we can decide what to do” still clearly mad at you

Rather than trying to diffuse the situation, you replied “fine with me, be nice to get some time away…” and turned and walked into your pod, glancing back, seeing her glaring angrily at your comment.

Standing inside your pod you grabbed your head in your hands ‘what the hell is wrong with me, why would I say that!? I should go apologise’. As you were about to go and speak to your girlfriend your world started shaking, throwing you around and banging you into all the surfaces (fortunately the furniture was all fixed in place preventing them from moving), this earthquake stopped after a short stint and you ran out of the door. Finding your pod was now on the floor by the front door you look up, seeing Sophia standing over you, facing away and putting her clothes on. Black jeans and a white shirt under a grey jacket on top, professional but tightly fitting her frame making it sexy to boot. Looking down you see her bare feet (now blood-free) slip into her black louis Vuitton heels. Turning to around she steps forwards, not knowing you had left the safety of your pod. Her foot slammed into the floor infront of you, the point of her shoe literally missing you by an inch, you fell backwards and looked up. Sophia reaches forward to grab the pod and sees you lying there, no hint of concern in her face she says “are you getting in or what? I have to go right now”.

Trudging back into your pod, you feel the earth once again shake around you with disregard to your safety.

After a 20 minute car ride, during which you remained in your pod the whole time, your arrival at Leah’s was signalled by the hard stop of the car, throwing you from the bed and slamming you into the wall.

Groaning you stood up, only to be thrown the other way as Sophia yanked the pod from the car.

‘Knock, Knock’ you heard as Sophia banged on her friend’s door which shortly opened. You couldn’t make out what was being said through the impressive sound proofing of the pod, but could distinctly make out that Sophia was doing most of the talking. After a few minutes you felt the pod move again, albeit more gently, and put down. Walking out, you expected to say bye to your girlfriend, but as you stepped into the world, you found yourself face to face (literally as she was bent over the surface your pod was now resting on) with Leah

“Hey little guy!” she shouted excitedly, her perfect white teeth in contrast to her olive skin glistening right infront of you, her deep brown eyes beaming into yours. Standing about eye-level with her chin, you couldn’t help but glance down seeing her massive bust aided by gravity, threatening to rip through the sunflower yellow summer dress she was wearing “we are going to have so much fun!” she continued

“Hey Leah” you replied, head spinning from the motion you had been recently subjected to “Good to see you! Is Soph still here? I was hoping to say bye”

Leah was beautiful and intelligent deep down, but she was a tad ditsy on the surface. That probably helped as a pre-school teacher.

“Aww aren’t you the cutest!” she exclaimed as she prodded you gently in the chest, looking down at her finger you suddenly realise you were stark naked “she had to run, late for her plane, sorry!”

You grabbed your crotch to cover yourself and spluttered up at her “oh my god, I am so sorry I forgot… I have clothes inside, I’ll be right back” scuttling back into your pod you shut the door and dropped to your knees, head in your hands completely mortified with embarrassment. You hear Leah mumble something, but can’t make it out ‘damn, this sound proofing is good, but an intercom would be helpful’ you think, as you grab clothes and dress yourself.

Sunday morning – Leah’ perspective

Watching his naked butt scuttle into the pod was the cutest thing you had ever seen ‘bless him’ she thought and said “no worries, I’ll make some breakfast” turning to the kitchen to whip something up, thinking about what to do with him. She had said yes to look after him immediately as Sophia sounded desperate in her call, but upon arriving and describing the past 24 hours in detail, Leah felt bad for her that a nice surprise had turned into a shitstorm. She had comforted Sophia, telling her it would all be ok in the end, and that her actions with the other shrinkies were fine “they were already in the hands of that company, right… they would have died regardless of it being you or someone else” she reasoned which seemed to settle Sophia “at least they had their last day with you, beautiful!”.

Living in a large house in the Sydney suburbs, Leah had a huge open plan kitchen with a large marble island on which the pod was located ‘hmm, I guess I’ll move him into my room’ in the night. Leah was a primary school teacher in a prestigious school, but her parent’s passing had left her with enough to buy a huge house in an affluent area. Despite the money, she kept working as that was her passion.

Settling on pancakes, Leah started grabbing her ingredients and got to cooking

Sunday morning – Your perspective

Taking the longest time possible to get dressed, still embarrassed about flashing your girlfriend’s best friend you slowly walked outside onto the huge marble island ‘damn’ you thought looking around at the well kept and light filled open plan room. The kitchen itself wrapped around the corner of the room, with the island you were standing on separating it from the large dining area where a table and chairs sat next to the sliding doors, showing a well kept garden.

Turning back to the kitchen you watched Leah cooking, your stomach rumbling at the smell ‘wow I’m famished’ realising you hadn’t eaten in about 24 hours “I’ll just wait for her here I guess” you said to yourself, sitting down with your back resting against the pod.

Leah was oblivious to you having joined her, busy mixing something in a bowl and cutting up pieces of fruit. Reaching up to the cupboard on her tiptoes, she grabbed a couple of plates and put them on the counter top. As she stretched up you had a good look at her. Her feet were larger than Sopfia’s, with long grasping toes, following up her toned olive skinned calves, your eyes stopping at her butt. Large yet defined, you wished momentarily she was wearing something tighter than the loose fitting dress, imagining how it would look in yoga pants.

Hearing a sizzle sound, Leah had added the batter to the frying pan, and started grabbing fruit to arrange on the liquid batter before it cooked. Flipping the pancakes a few times, she plated them up and turned, looking to see if you had emerged yet. Waving at her, her face broke into a smile as she walked past you to the table, placing the two plates down. Coming back she lowered her hand next to you and smiled warmly “hop on!”, not waiting to be asked twice you jumped on. She placed her other hand around you to make sure you couldn’t fall, and stepped over to the table before placing you at the setting next to her infront of a plate the width of your house (from your perspective) with a pancake the same size as the one on her plate.

Looking up at her you said in a joking tone “Sure you made enough for me?”

Gasping, she brought her hands to her mouth “oh my god, I didn’t even think about that!” she exclaimed

“Just messing with you!” you replied “it looks delicious, but yeh I’ll only be able to manage a bit, the rest might go cold… why don’t you take like three quarters of it and ill take the rest”

“Good idea” she smiled as she reached over with her knife and fork, plunging the fork into the part closest to you and using the knife to cut out a pac-man like shape, leaving you the smaller mouth shaped section.

Seeing the fork and knife tear something that size apart with ease made you gulp ‘shit, I need to make sure she doesn’t forget where I am at all times!’ not trusting her fully to not accidentally hurt you.

Tucking in with your hands you thanked her “mmm this is delicious!” you said between mouthfuls.

“Aww thanks cutie!” she smiled as she cut a strip of pancake from her plate, rolling it up and piercing it with the fork which she brought to her mouth, slipping the fork past her pillowy lips which closed after it, then slowly slid the now bare fork out.

Watching the parcel of pancake disappear into her mouth, you thought about how you weren’t much bigger than it. With complete ease she chewed it up, obliterating it – the thought of getting picked up and dropped in there terrified you ‘I wouldn’t stand a chance’

After you had both eaten your fill, Leah turned to you and asked what you wanted to do

“I don’t know really… we could go for a drive? I haven’t seen much of your area, but Soph always said it was beautiful?”

“Ohh good idea, let me go put something more practical on then we can go!”

“Sure thing!” you replied

Leah helped you to your pod, and then left the room, heading upstairs to get changed. Watching her bare feet slap across the laminate flooring, you thought about how lucky you were. She was hot, and one of the few people you knew that still viewed shrinkies as human beings, making you feel safe being there. Maybe Sophie would leave you here until the cure came?

Sunday morning – Leah’s perspective

Leah bounded up the steps to her bedroom, closing the door behind her and leaning against it, breathing deeply “damn, he was always cute full size – now he’s downright scrumptious!” she giggled to herself “he doesn’t know that Soph is going to end it with him when he gets back… I hope he wants to stay with me rather than going to one of those facilities”. Taking off her dress, she opened her wardrobe and picked out her outfit. Tight blue leggings and a white double V neck t shirt, that would expose her chest to about half way down her cleavage. Looking down at her feet, she scrunched her toes and thought about footwear ‘hmm we might walk a bit, joggers I think’, she reached down and opened her sock draw, grabbing a pair of ankle high white socks. Pausing. She looked at the balled-up black knee-high sock she had worn yesterday with her knee-high boots, she prodded it firmly. At her touch the ball began moving, causing her to smile and reach down picking it up. Proceeding to her bed, she put her clothes down before unwrapping the ball, turning it upside down and giggling as a 2-inch tiny slid out and crashed down onto her bed. Turning he looked up at her, blushing at her body glad in red panties and push up bra “please don’t put me back in there” he begged.

“Hmm, have you learnt your lesson, naughty boy?” she said in a mock teacher accent “you really want to run away from ‘this’?” she asked emphasizing her body

“No… I’m sorry, I just got scared Leah… you said we could play over the weekend but that was over a week ago! You need to turn me back, my family will be wondering where I am!”

The tiny man’s name was George, and he worked at the same school as her. He had always been checking her out and making excuses to visit her classes. It was nice having the attention, but annoying that it came from an older married man. Eventually Leah had enough and told him that she only liked ‘little men’ and if he was genuinely interested then he would prove himself to her by getting hold of the virus. She didn’t mean it, it was just a way of getting him to leave her alone, but somehow he had found a discounted kit online and purchased it, turning up at her door the previous Friday after work with a huge smile. Leah had tried to tell him that she had no interest, and how she had only said that as a way to get him to leave her alone, however mid-conversation he froze and fell over. Leah jumped and was about to call an ambulance when she saw his head start shrinking, followed by his hands and legs as he disappeared up into his shirt – he had clearly given himself the virus just before knocking, hoping to delight her.

Frustrated, she dug through his shirt, finding his unconscious form and carrying it into the house with his clothes. Grabbing his phone she flipped it open and found his wife’s number. She called it and spoke to her about what had happened, apologising profusely – but the wife just laughed, telling her that she had wanted a divorce for a while, and this was a perfect way of him removing himself from the picture. Shocked, Leah asked what she should do with him, to which the wife’s response was to keep him, kill him, turf him onto the street, or she suggested - take him to one of those mini hotel facilities and drop him there for a week, she would even send Leah the money to cover it. After that she would consider going and getting him if she found herself missing him

That was just over a week ago, and Leah had kept him since. Not expecting to find any joy in having him around, she actually had an amazing weekend being served by a little slave. He rubbed her body with lotion, massaged her feet, even painted her nails – and Leah found he actually was fun to converse with. His ‘payment’ for services was her making him cum in different and creative ways, something he was more than happy to receive. However as the weekend ended he asked to be cured… Leah refused. She didn’t tell him about his wife, she didn’t want to crush his heart – so she made out that she wanted to keep him a bit longer, and that she would sort things out with his wife. Last night, after a whole week using him as a slave he had clearly had enough and wanted to get home, sneaking out of the shoebox she had him sleep in whilst she slept, he made it to almost to the front door which he hoped to climb under, when she found him. Grabbing him roughly she went to her laundry room, opening it and finding the socks she had been wearing with her boots the previous day, opening the end and dropping him in. She told him through the fabric not to try escaping again, and with that she balled the sock up took him to her bedroom, locking him in her drawer.

“Ok fine” she stated “now you need to listen – I have a good friend staying here, he is also a tiny but he doesn’t know you’re here, so I need to take you home when I can sneak you out. Just stay here and out of the way and I will drop you back tonight, ok?”

“Why not give me the cure now??”

“Because I can’t sneak you out at full size… just stay in my room out of trouble and you’ll be home tonight ok?”

“Ok… thanks Leah, I really have had a good week” he smiled up at her

“Yeh me too cutie pie, maybe we do it again sometime?” she grinned as she picked him up “but for now… you were still a naughty little boy, weren’t you” pouting and dropping him back into the sock and balling it up, returning it to the drawer.

Leah had always projected the image of a bubbly and considerate person who also believed in the rights of shrinkies as they were still human, this mostly being accurate as she was indeed fun, outgoing, and always went out of her way to help people. Indeed once upon a time she had viewed the little people full human beings, however, this outer façade hid a darker version of herself.

It had started about a year ago, she was in school late filling out reports for the parents of the children to go over their progress. She wanted to be comfortable so had slipped her calf boots off and popped some of the buttons on her shirt, giving her girls some room to breathe. The walls in her clasrrom had small posters showing people being kind to shrinkies – her hope being this would rub off on the children subconsciously. Sitting with her left leg crossed over her right, her right foot within its light pink sock was flat on the ground, with her left foot resting just on its big toe. She felt an itch on the sole of her elevated left foot, so uncrossed her legs and lowered that sole above her planted right foot, reaching those toes up to scratch as she rubbed her foot back and forth, sighing as she got it. Returning to her previous position, she felt her big toe push into something as it landed, something that started wriggling under her. Gasping, she jumped up, the chair falling back to the floor with a crash, thinking a bug had tried to bite her – she was shocked to look down at a 3-inch tall man lying on the floor rubbing his leg. She picked him up and placed him on the desk, checking he was ok. He apologised for making her jump, accepting full responsibility for his injury as he had no other idea but prod her foot to get her attention. He had come to her for aid as he saw the posters on her wall when he went scavenging for food, feeling he could safely approach her and ask her to take him to a shelter. During their conversation, the principle suddenly barged in causing Leah to jump, inadvertently knocking the desk she was working at, causing the tiny to lose his balance and fall over the edge. Landing in her right tan coloured boot, which was positioned just below him, he survived the drop but was trapped in her shoe, unable to climb back out.

The principle told her he was locking up and setting the alarms so she had to leave with him, complying she slipped her boots back on, and glanced to her desk not seeing the tiny man anywhere. She guessed he must have hidden, so decided she would try and find him tomorrow. Meanwhile the tiny man had managed to position himself in the toe of her boot in a way that allowed him to throw himself forward as her pink sock rolled towards him, keeping most of his upped body on the top of her toes, he thought he would be safe until she removed the foot from her boot.

Standing up she started walking, unaware that a tiny man was half lying on her toes, with his feet planted on the insole of the toe section of her shoe to brace himself. Heading to her car she felt another itch on top of her right foot, so stopping, she used the heel of the left to grind the spot. Unable to fully get the itch to fade she gave up and got into her car driving home. Upon arriving home she pulled her boots off, and dropped them, causing the tiny to roll out of the opening, battered by the grinding heel and crashing steps she had taken, he was still alive. Standing up he tried waving at her, but had finally run out of luck, stepping forward her right heel drove him into the ground, breaking most of his ribs and smashing an arm to pieces – she felt this and jumped, seeing him lying in shock. Distraught, she burst into tears not knowing what to do and crouched down asking him how she could help. He begged her to end his pain, and she slowly agreed, hating seeing him suffer. She stood up and rose her right foot above his broken body intending to smash him and end it quickly, however she faltered at the last moment and instead rested her sock-clad foot on him, suddenly queasy about what she had to do. Gathering herself together, she covered her eyes and ears as she rose her heel and pushed her ball down, grinding hard, knowing he wouldn’t survive. Unable to bring herself to look she simply kept grinding until there was nothing left, knowing if she saw him in even worse pain it would crush her soul. After a few minutes she decided it was safe to look, and looked down to just a small pile of mush, fresh tears rolling down her face. Pulling her sock off she ran to the kitchen and threw it in the bin, grabbing a bottle of red wine and a glass, removing the cork and started chugging from the bottle. Getting a good third of the way through she thought she had to clean up sooner rather than later, so took some wipes and cleaned the floor, throwing the wipes in the bin and sitting on the couch with her wine (now in a glass) weeping as she drank deeply. She called her friend Sophia to tell her what had happened and Soph managed to calm her down. Finishing the bottle soon after, she went to bed finding herself unable to sleep, wondering why remembering the feeling of him being crushed beneath her sole made her feel a little bit excited.