- Text Size +

Chapter 8 – Perishables, Part III

“I told you earlier, you don’t get to enjoy something unless I tell you to! Was that not clear!?” she said loudly him causing him to flinch. “You’re disgusting…” she whispered as she brought the big toe of her right foot down on his now flaccid cock, his protective instincts making him immediately grab the digit and try to push it away. “LET GO!” she screamed at him, causing him to shudder and whimper as he lowered his hands to his sides “good…” and with that she pushed her toe down and forwards, forcing his body into the crevice between the cushion and the armrest.

As he heard her say “good…” he felt tremendous pressure on his crotch, threatening to crush his entire pelvis. Fortunately for him, the gap in the couch allowed his body to be pushed back relieving some of the pressure, a preferable option to being stuck somewhere unable to move and receiving the full force of her onslaught. This relief soon vanished though as he realised she would not relent, his body folding in half over her toe, forcing his face into the top of her foot.

Watching from above, she felt a slight satisfaction at his plight, the gap that had been his saviour would now act as a tool for her. Pushing further, his butt slid into the gap, causing his legs to rise, his legs contacting her sole and his upper body to fold forwards. When he was wedged in the gap and his face was stuck to the top of her foot, she paused and said down to him “now then… your punishment…” and started grinding her big toe around, hard. Unable to move his body at all, her rough tip smashed around his pelvic region and threatened to disintegrate his shaft and balls. The only thing preventing friction burns was the cream he had applied minutes prior.

Screaming in agony as the cruel digit violated him he thought this was the end when felt her pause, the toe manoeuvring his shaft so it was pinned upright against his belly. Not sure what she was stopping for, her toe curled back and pushed down into his legs, before sliding forwards. With horror he suspected what was coming, his worst nightmare coming to life when her toenail rested gently against the base of his shaft. Praying she wouldn’t do it, he babbled various pleas for mercy as the pressure increased, her nail acting like a slow moving guillotine, feeling the sharp surface threatening to sever his dick from his body. Begging her to stop, he felt the movement cease but not let up, still leaving him squirming in pain.

Looking down at his pathetic struggles she took a gulp from her glass, and not wanting to destroy him too quickly, she ceased her movement, growled “I’ll show you mercy, this one time” she decided quickly pulling her foot back and yanking his body with it which collapsed onto the cushion, he curled up into a ball holding his crotch. “But you are on your last warning. If I see you… if I even think you’re going to touch yourself… I will tape you to the floor with your limbs spread eagled… I will pinch your pathetic dick between my big toes and use their nails to cut it off… then I’ll grind my heel into your crotch until your body caves in… do you understand me?”

“Yes” he whimpered

“Leaning forward she whispered “Yes… what…?”

“Yes, goddess”

“Ok! Glad we had this productive discussion” she beamed, suddenly flipping from mutilating monster to a happy picture of pure innocence as she sat back. “Now, keep rubbing… your goddess commands it” as she turned and lay on her left hip with her head resting on the mountains of cushions beneath her and facing the TV. Her feet now lay on their sides infront of him, her left foot bent closer to her, gulping her wine.

Not wanting to give her the slightest reason to execute him in the brutal method she had outlined, he slumped forward, still holding his battered crotch with his left hand. Looking up he saw her glare at him

“I told you, no touching” she cooed

“I’m not goddess, I promise, it just hurts” he begged

“Don’t care, drop your hands now” after a moment he lowered his hands, wincing as his flaccid member flopped down infront of him “you don’t look damaged… man up and get to work while I still see use in you” he nodded as he leant forward and started rubbing the heel of her right foot “uh-uh” she chided “that won’t cut it now… I want to feel you kissing them as you rub”

Complying, he leant in, planting kisses on her smooth heel as he rubbed with his hands. Progressing along the length of her foot, as he planted a kiss on the webbing between her big and second toe, she scrunched hard, threatening to snap his neck. Fortunately the pressure quickly subsided, and without wasting any time he continued on his task, finishing up and crawling over to her left foot where he repeated the process.

Sophia had never felt this side of herself before, this dark and sadistic shadow waiting to be released. She had never killed a shrinky before… well not intentionally anyway. There was that one time her associate brought one of her 1-inchers to the office and he managed to escape. She wasn’t sure how, but he ended up in her right knee-high boot. Of course she didn’t notice that until she changed into said boot and started walking, feeling something turn from a solid to a liquid beneath her toes. Now however, she wanted to release this feeling and relish in the power she felt.

Thinking back on her two kills and close castration today, her heart rate started increasing as her breath deepened. Glancing down towards him, currently lying next to her left foot planting kisses along her arch she felt a tingling in her nether regions ‘6 inches…’ she thought to herself ‘not too big, not too small… his shoulders might be a bit wide… but it should work’.

He felt the hairs on the back of his neck standing up, feeling the intense stare of the woman whose feet he was currently worshipping. Looking up slowly over the cover of her foot, he made eye contact with her. The expression on her face was unlike any he had seen thus far. He had seen angry, happy, seething, joyful, but this… this was a face of someone overcome with lust. He gulped and flopped forward onto her foot, redoubling his efforts in order to distract her, kissing her sole as he rubbed hard using his entire body.

Making eye contact she saw his face freeze for a moment before he threw himself on her foot, clearly trying to prove his use in that regard. Unfortunately for him, this display of pathetic doting only served to spread the tingling she felt in her crotch. Reaching forwards her right hand grabbed him by the wrist causing him to jump as she wrapped her fingers around his entire arm. Squeezing hard as she lifted him, causing him to groan in pain she sat up, lowering her feet to the ground. Standing slowly she dangled him infront of her crotch, his groaning ceasing as he noticed the wet patch.

“No… please… no!” he shouted at her crotch.

Ignoring him completely, she stood and padded into the kitchen, opening a draw and retrieving some sticky tape before returning to the couch. Using her left hand to pull her pyjama shorts down, they passed her hips and fell freely to the floor. Sitting back she raised her feet onto the couch next to her, bending her knees and spreading her legs as far as she could, exposing her already moist pussy. Still begging her to stop, she wordlessly dumped him on her still clothed stomach, manoeuvring his arms to his sides and securing them there with tape. Repeating the process she secured his ankles, then brought him to her face.

He implored her again to stop, but this only served to turn her on further “beg me” she whispered “beg your goddess to stop” holding his face infront of her lips which parted slowly, her tongue snaking out to moisten the padded surfaces

He needed no encouragement and began pleading for his life and promising to do anything she wanted. After running out of things to say and ceasing his efforts she simply looked at him

“…no…” and with that she pushed him forwards, sliding his head into her mouth. Her lips wrapped around his shoulders as her teeth pinched his neck, her tongue starting to lather him with saliva.

Pulling him from her maw, choking, she turned him around and spat on his trussed up legs, using her tongue to spread her saliva from his hips to his feet.

Holding him in her right hand, she lowered him to her pussy and inserted his feet between her folds. Pumping him gently in and out, she spat onto her left fingers, lowering them to her clit she started rubbing gently. He was pushed deeper into her with every thrust, her hard grip unyielding and threatening to crack his ribs. The exertion left him unable to yell or beg any more, and he simply hoped he would survive. After a few minutes of pumping her new dildo into her, he was up to his shoulders. Stopping, she slowly pulled him from her and flipped him around, holding his face infront of her sex. Without any reprieve, she forced his head into her and slowly pushed deeper and deeper holding him around the shins. Once her knuckles reached the outside of her lips, she retracted him slowly, only allowing him half way out before pushing him deeper again. The texture of his head, shoulders and rigid body rubbing her passage was far more intense than the smaller one she had used earlier, causing her to gasp and shudder involuntarily.

She lost all sense of time as she pumped him in and out, not caring if he lived or died within her as she massaged her clit with renewed tenacity, feeling herself begin to tense. Edging herself for a few minutes she felt him suddenly start wriggling within her, trying to escape. This threw her over the edge and she lost all control and thrust him deeply within her, hitting her G-spot. She let out a thunderous moan as her walls tensed and contracted around her prey, squeezing him like a car crusher. Her orgasm caused her entire body to tense as she thew her head back, arched her back, and pushed her feet down raising her bum from the couch as her body shuddered and twitched uncontrollably, before she crashed down breathing deeply and sweating as she felt her heart thumping. After a few minutes basking in her post orgasm glow, she slowly pulled the tiny from within her, dumping him unceremoniously onto the couch. Thinking he had expired, she saw his chest rise as he suddenly coughed, expelling her viscous fluid that had almost drowned him. Coughing repeatedly he struggled to clear his airways, making her giggle softly.

 

Still breathing deeply, she thought ‘Hmm, it’s getting late and I need to be up early’ genuinely thinking he wouldn’t have survived the ordeal. Deciding it was time to call it a night, she gulped the last of her wine, and lifted him from the couch, ripping the tape off him painfully.

Grunting in pain, he looked half dead already as she brought him up to her face, inspecting his body. Seeing deep bruises already starting to form, dislocated joints and potentially cracked ribs, she dangled him over the floor briefly, wondering what more fun she could have before going to bed ‘maybe I give him a treat…’ she thought before letting go.

He landed on his back hard, the impact knocking the little air he had managed to suck into lungs. Lacking the will to move, he felt her warm toes prod his body, manoeuvring him so his arms and legs were sticking out spread eagled ‘oh god, no’ he thought as she spoke to him.

Seeing him hit the floor, Sophia giggled as she used her toes to move his limbs around until they lay spread out. Leaning forwards, crossing her arms on her knees and resting her chin on them, they made eye contact as spoke in a soft voice “you have done well, slave” sucking saliva into her mouth she let a small glob fall, landing on his chest causing him to flinch from the impact “and I am a generous goddess…” her kind voice brining hope to his dire situation. “I hereby give you permission to enjoy this…” her soft voice like a whisper in the ear of a lover as her big toes came together on his chest, collecting her saliva before gently pinching his shaft, which almost immediately sprung to attention “good, that’s good… you’ve earned this…” smiling lovingly at him, pumping his shaft up and down gently. As he started breathing deeply, his eyes closed, clearly enjoying the sensation. She switched tactics, grasping his shaft between the big and second toe of her right foot and pumping them eagerly, her left big toe gently traced the side of his body as it moved below her right foot, between his legs and started gently rubbing his balls. Writhing in ecstasy, his hands looked for something to grab onto, noticing this she moved her foot from his balls and gently placed the ball on his chest, rubbing the sides of his face between her lavender scented peds. His hands grasped her digits, and to her surprise he turned his head, planting kisses along the inside of her big toe ‘wow he really is worshipping me’. Increasing the tempo of her toes pumping him, she felt him begin to tense as he rested his forehead against her big toe. Careful not to push too hard, she increased the pressure on his chest as her toes squeezed his head slightly. A few seconds later he came harder than he had in his entire life, his body spasming as he gasped in pleasure. Looking up at her he smiled, and she smiled back at him.

Satisfied that she had fully embodied a goddess and feeling his seed dripping between her toes, she decided to complete the act. Still seated on the couch, she used her dark blue painted toes to spread his arms and legs outwards once more before pulling them away from him, their eye contact not wavering for a moment. He didn’t even resist as she spoke “well done… you live… and die at the whims of your goddess” the warm smile twisting into a sadistic grin, resting her feet on their heels and raising her wriggling toes over him “and now… you have served your purpose to your goddess in full… I hereby release you… from life”

At her last word, she slammed her feet down hard, simultaneously crushing his legs from the knees down, grinding them cruelly until they were pulp, revelling in the coughing screams of his pure agony. His body spasms in pain as his arms start thrashing uncontrollably. Raising her feet once again, she repositioned them above his arms, this time bringing them down slowly with her toes one at a time pinning his forearms to the ground. Her big toes having secured his remaining limbs, she pauses for a moment, before pushing down hard and raising her heels from the floor as she leans forward. His screams renewed once more, she couldn’t believe he was still conscious as she rotated her feet left and right, grinding his arms into the floor.

Pulling her feet away, she gazed at her masterpiece, his screams subsiding as the loss of blood impacted him. Not wanting him to die from that, she moved quickly, standing with her left foot on the ground beside his body she lowered her right onto him, feeling her the arch resting on his upper legs and torso, the ball on his chest, and with his head poking out between her big and second toes.

He looks up at her as his struggles begin to subside, making eye contact one last time, she decides now is the moment and pushes down as hard as she can, lifting her left foot from the floor. The sudden increase in weight causing his entire body to burst, sending blood shooting from every edge of her foot. Breathing deeply, she fell back into the couch, grabbing her phone to set her alarm for the morning, and letting sleep claim her.