- Text Size +

 

Chapter 7 – Perishables, Part II

Removing herself from the bath, pulling out the plug causing the water to drain and slurp loudly, Sophie dried herself with her towel, feeling pretty happy about the use of her second toy ‘I didn’t get to cum, but that was something else!’ she thought

“Ok I need to pack” she muttered, having dried herself off. Exiting the bathroom she looked towards the bedroom door ‘you can do this, if he talks to you just ignore him’ she said to herself as she walked to the door. Opening it slowly, she saw a gentle light emitting from the pod her boyfriend was housed in ‘ok let’s be quiet’ she thought. She snaked into the cupboard, retrieving her small suitcase and clutched any clothes and underwear she would need in her arms, quietly scurrying back out – if he heard her, he didn’t let on.

Packing her bag in the living room section of the larger kitchen, she felt good about getting some time away. “oh shit” she puffed “the other one” she had forgotten about the last shrinky ‘how long was I in there? Half an hour?’ she wondered ‘better check on him’.

Walking to the Tupperware where she had left the unconscious tiny man, she found… an empty container ‘fuck!’ she thought ‘where could he have gone?’ Looking around she saw that the microwave cable had been pulled form the wall mounted power point and had been thrown over the countertop, reaching the ground ‘fuck!’.

“Hey little guy” she said loudly “me and your friend just had an amazing time in the bath together… it’s your turn for some fun!” she paused, hoping for a reaction from somewhere. After a minute, she got angry “well, he’s asleep now next door, but I’m still awake and need some lovin’” she tried to mask her anger with excitement. After a minute of nothing ‘shit… well he’s 6-inches, he cant be far… how do I trap him?’ Looking over at her laptop on the desk, she saw the standby light flashing ‘huh I could swear I turned that off… oh… clever little guy…’ walking over to her laptop she clicked space bar, causing the device to light up, a half attempted password in the security box infront of her, causing her to smile.

Logging in, she checked her flight and hotel info stating out loud “ok, all booked! Better go check on my little guy next door” as she stepped away, her naked body jiggling, leaving her laptop open and logged in, she glanced at the couch opposite the wall mounted 65” TV ‘I bet he’s under there…’

Reaching the door and slamming it closed behind her, she stomped away down to the end of the corridor where she stopped turned, and counted down “ninety… eighty-nine… eighty-eight…”

10 Minutes ago, in the kitchen

Regaining consciousness, the shrinky in the Tupperware box grasped his pounding head “what a bitch” he muttered, realising he had been knocked out for an unknown period of time. Getting up slowly he tried to listen for any sounds and was rewarded with a faint splashing and giggling form a room nearby ‘alright I have to move’ he thought.

Throwing himself over the edge of the container, he looked around ‘no way down… wait, that’ll work!’ as he spied the microwave in the corner. Running over he jumped up, grasping the plug, planting his feet on the wall and pushed as hard as he could. He was soon rewarded with the plug slipping from it socket and dropping with him. Wasting no time, he flung it over the edge of the counter, pausing to listen for any other noises... “oh, is that for me?” he faintly heard ‘Ok I’m clear!’ and rappelled down the cable. Hitting the ground he sprinted towards the table where the laptop was, and climbed up the leg, aware of how exposed he was. As he reached the lip of the table, he pulled himself up, and ran to her laptop, stomping his foot on the keys, the screen sprung to life “enter password”, ‘shit, I have no idea… let’s, try something’ and with that he started reaching over the keyboard, attempting to type a word she had said earlier ‘command’ with no idea if or why that would work. He got as far as ‘comma’ when he heard the slurping noise that signalled a bath being emptied ‘I have to move’ and with that he ran to the table edge, retreating back the way he came. Hitting the floor, he looked at the couch, thinking hiding beneath that was a good idea, but soon realising the cliché was too obvious, he looked for an alternate – noticing her ankle high boots discarded underneath the same table ‘less obvious, higher risk, shit I don’t have a choice’ he thought as he ran to the closest one, jumping and pulling himself up before flopping into the opening. The smell of leather greeted him, but he didn’t mind ‘hmm… cleaner in here than I thought it would be’ he mused, as he wriggled down into the darkness as far as he could.

Not more than a minute later he heard the door open, and damp footsteps slapping around on the ground. Hearing her packing a bag, her voice then sang out “hey little guy, me and your friend just had an amazing time in the bath together… it’s your turn for some fun!” not daring to move, he waited “well, he’s asleep now next door, but I’m still awake and need some lovin’” – nothing for a bit, until her steps approached ‘shit she can’t know!’ he thought as he tried to squeeze deeper into her boot.

A moment later he heard creaks above him as she settled into the chair and clicked her laptop on, typing her password in and checking something. After a minute she stood and said loudly to herself “ok, all booked! Better go check on my little guy next door” and padded towards the door, slamming it shut behind her ‘now is my chance!’ he thought, not hearing her laptop make that logging out jingle. Clambering out of her boot, he ran at the table leg and started his ascension, knowing he only had limited time to try and send for help. After pulling himself up onto the desk, he ran towards the laptop before screeching to a halt. There on the screen was an open word document with huge writing ‘I’m not stupid, you know…’ and almost at that exact moment the kitchen door flew open, and in she stepped – looking him dead in the eyes.

Like a deer in headlights he froze, unable to even consider what to do. Seeing him frozen in terror, she tip-toed slowly towards him, running her fingers along any surfaces she passed, until she stood over him, glaring down in pure hatred “comma…?” she growled down

Still too terrified, he didn’t really register what she said until she slammed her fist down on the table and repeated “what the hell is ‘comma’? she demanded

“wha…wha…what?” he trembled up at her

“The password you tried entering, what the hell did that mean?” her piercing gaze never leaving him, as her other hand was brought to rest on the table

“Err… you said something about commanding earlier, I just guessed it might have been that” he admitted

“Commanding… a password for a laptop? That’s the stupidest thing I’ve heard today!” she snapped “and believe me, I’ve heard a LOT of stupid shit today” still leaning over him. “Well if you were interested to know, you are officially the last of your little trio to be alive” she goaded “how does that make you feel?”

“Err…” he stammered “good, I guess” a bit more confidently

Taken aback, Sophia enquired “How exactly do two deaths in a matter of hours make you feel good?”

“Well” he replied, attempting to exude calm “you’ve clearly enjoyed your evening thus far” noticing a bloodstain in the corner of her mouth. Suppressing a shudder he continued “and I think you would want to keep me around as I’m the last man standing so you have someone to tend to your whims” he proclaimed as he stepped closer towards her.

“Hmm” she pondered and lowered her face towards him “you might be right… raping and then crushing one, then nearly drowning a second of your friends before chewing him to a pulp and swallowing him, might have left me with only one toy left… does that genuinely make you feel safer?”

Attempting to not show any reaction to her blunt admission of double murder, he started “No, but I aim to make up for my friends failures, and give you what you need” he confidently responded

“And if what I need is for you to die?” she asked as her left hand shot forward, her palm hitting him in the chest as her fingers tightened around him, her thumb and forefinger wrapping around his neck. Lifting him and constricting her prey, she brought her hand towards her face “you can’t even breathe…” she snarled, tightening her grip, her fingers threatening to crush his neck “what do I need you for?”

Gasping for breath he put all his energy into his response, praying it was enough “I’ll worship you, Goddess”

Pausing for a moment ‘did he call me Goddess? It has a ring to it for sure…’ releasing her grip completely, he fell and slammed into the table. Gasping for breath, he rose to his knees “Thank you Goddess, your gift of life is appreciated” and bent forward, bowing to her

Taken aback, Sophia hadn’t expected to be worshipped “ok, slave… do not move” she commanded as she went to retrieve her wine from the bathroom.

As she left the kitchen the tiny muttered “gullible bitch, I’ll escape, don’t you worry” remaining in his grovelling position.

A few moments later she returned, bare feet slapping on the floor. Approaching the table, she poured the remainder of the wine into the glass, filling it substantially and plopping the bottle onto the kitchen worktop.

“Well done, you haven’t moved a muscle have you” she noted “Well, little slave… let’s have some fun” grabbing him roughly around the waist with her free hand, she moved to the couch, dropping him on the soft cushioned surface, realising her clothes were still next door “I’ll be right back, stay” she repeated as she walked out, placing her glass on the worktop as she left.

Walking into the bathroom, Sophia picked up her pyjamas and put them back on. Looking into the mirror, she shook out her dirty blonde hair and tied it into a bun using a hair elastic she had lying on the vanity. Admiring herself following her bath, she tucked the pyjama button-up shirt into her shorts loving the gentle pink colour ‘just a shame that prick was the one thought bought them for me’ she thought briefly back to her boyfriend, before grabbing a tube of moisturiser and returning to the living room.

Seeing the 6-incher sitting in the exact same position she left him in, she pretended to ignore him, grabbing her glass from the worktop, she took a big gulp, running her hand down her throat as she swallowed the expensive liquid “damn, I have good taste” she commented as she walked towards the couch, still intentionally ignoring the toy she had left there. Grabbing the TV remote from the arm of the couch, she turned and slowly sat backwards smiling inwardly, knowing she would land on the shrinky.

As her titanic arse lowered towards him, the shrinky lost his hard fought for cool, seeing her perfect butt loosely encased in pyjama shorts dropping to meet him, he tried to scramble backwards.

As her butt met the couch, she leant back, feeling her slave’s ankles disappear beneath her building-sized butt cheeks ‘ooohhh I think I got him dead centre’ she thought as she rolled backwards, her cheeks rolling over him like soft boulders until he was completely encased below her.

‘I could just stay here and let him suffocate’ she thought as she felt his struggles beneath her ‘but where’s the fun in that?’

The tiny man was powerless as her plump cheeks rolled up his body, compressing his legs, abdomen, chest, and finally head into the cushions below him, leaving him struggling to breathe.

Happy she had her rebellious toy trapped beneath her, she swung her legs to the right and onto the couch, grinding her arse into his body. Thinking to herself ‘he will probably suffocate at this rate, that’s no fun!’ she pushed off of the couch and reached under her butt, fishing for the tiny man. Finding him, she yanked him out and dropped him between her legs, only giving him a moment to get his bearings.

“Worship my feet, slave” she commanded, making herself comfortable on the couch, cushions propping her back up ant a comfortable angle. Watching him scramble down towards the other end of the couch she thought ‘shame… I could have kept him, but he won’t be alive by the time I return from my trip’.

“Yes, goddess” he bowed and started walking across the soft landscape as the sounds of the TV turned on. The tiny man reached Sophia’s feet, his face just below the ball of her foot he estimated the size to be around a U.S 7 or 8, pretty average. Deciding he would start on the top of her feet, then work around to the front he climbed up her right ankle, straddling it. As he started rubbing she said “here use this” and squirted some moisturiser onto the tops of both her feet “yes goddess” he replied and started spreading the thick liquid around. The stuff smelt expensive, with a gentle aroma of lavender permeating his senses.

‘oh my god that feels nice’ thought Sophia as she nestled back into the cushions, deciding what to watch and finally settling on Notting Hill. Sipping her wine and having her feet rubbed was the most relaxed she had felt in months. Allowing herself to unwind, she took her mind off her foot slave and enjoyed the movie.

The tiny man at her feet was not so relaxed – still thinking about what she had said as he bluffed his confidence ‘rape, crush, drown, chewing and swallowing’ the thought of any of those leaving him terrified, he put his full effort into the massaging. Spreading moisturiser over the top of her foot from her ankle, up to her dark blue nails, he was sure to rub some between each of her toes. Satisfied it was spread around, he began massaging in earnest. Pushing his body weight forwards and using his hands and forearms to massage her as best he could. Starting from her ankle he worked his way up, leaning his naked body flat against the top of her foot to reach between her toes and rub hard. Satisfied that this side was complete he decided to be resourceful and scooped up any excess cream, slipping from her ankle and walking around to the sole of her right foot, he then spread it evenly across the surface but not massaging yet.

Progressing to her left foot, he once again straddled her ankle and repeated his process from the other foot. This time however, when he was leaning on the top of her foot to reach between her digits, the movement of his body caused his penis to rub against her, his member stirring ‘no, no, no!’ he panicked hoping she didn’t notice, daring to glance back at her. Seeing her full attention on the movie he sighed in relief, scooping excess cream into his arms once again. He slipped from her ankle, keeping his back to her to conceal his excitement, and walked around to the sole of her left foot. Spreading the moisturiser again, he started his massage. Kneeling down, he used his hands to rub her heel, noticing how deep it was pushing into the couch cushion ‘there’s enough weight there to crush me if she moved’ he gulped. Progressing upwards, he started using his shoulder to push into her arch, causing her to subconsciously splay and point her toes, the surface infront of him alternating from smooth to wrinkled. Unfortunately, misjudging his balance, he slipped and fell face first into her sole.

Feeling his body hit her, she looked down from the movie “you ok there?” asking, unable to see him behind her foot

Head popping to the side of her foot “yes goddess, I just slipped, I apologise”

“No problem, you’re doing great!” she smiled turning back to the TV

For a moment he paused, the warm smile showing her nice side he thought ‘she’s beautiful’ as his cock sprang to full attention, making him hide from her view again ‘shit… I have to keep going’ and with that he renewed rubbing his hands, arms, and shoulders into her foot. When he finished with the ball of her foot, he attempted to reach her toes, but had to stretch high which reduced the pressure he could exert. Feeling this, she tilted her foot down, bumping him in the face. Looking up to the dark crevices of her toes, he started pushing up with his hands, rubbing each digit, and sliding cream everywhere.

Finishing up, he walked across to the right sole, glancing up at her ‘damn, she’s so cute’ he thought, knowing if the situation was different he would likely be hitting on her in a bar somewhere.

As he repeated his massage process on the right sole, he couldn’t help but imagine his life being her partner. The money would be awesome, and her body was smokin’ hot’ unfortunately this train of thought allowed lust to overtake him. Rubbing his left shoulder into her arch, he took his rock hard member in his right hand and started stroking – the moisturiser acting as a perfect lubricant.

Stroking faster and faster, he closed his eyes and increased the tempo of his shoulder rubbing into her until he felt ready to blow his load. Resting his chest and face against her sole, he stopped moving his body and furiously beat himself as he shot his load onto her foot. Opening his eyes, he looked at his seed splattered across the bottom of her arch, trickling slowly down to her heel and peeled his body from her lavender scented skin. Feeling the couch shake, he suddenly panicked, remembering what had happened to him last time he touched himself infront of her as her foot rose, exposing her half seated position with a look of rage on her face, he fell to his knees in pure terror.

‘Wow he’s really getting into this’ Sophia thought as she felt his shoulder rubbing hard into her arch, getting faster and faster until he pushed his whole body into her foot… feeling him suddenly freeze… a moment later he peeled himself from her ‘oh no… he didn’t’ she thought as she sat up and lifted her foot. Seeing him look up at her with his hand still around her member, he dropped to his knees as her teeth clenched and she scowled at him.

“What… did… you… do…” she growled menacingly as he started babbling incoherently at her. “Ergh you pervert!” and with that she lowered her foot so that the ball was infront of his face. Angling her foot forward and pointing her toes up, she slammed her foot into him and crushed him into the arm of the couch with her ball. Grinding hard she felt his body creak as his bones threatened to break, but she did not relent, leaning forwards and applying further pressure until his struggles ceased. Pulling her foot away, he slumped down into a seated position, legs splayed apart as he gasped for air

“I’m… sorry…god… goddess” he pleaded.