- Text Size +

Chapter 6 – Perishables, Part I

From Sophia’s perspective, the small pod she was holding which contained her boyfriend was pretty light, but felt well built and durable. Roughly placing it on the bedside table, she was about to leave the room and start getting herself ready for her trip, when she suddenly remembered the remaining two shrinkies secured in the draw ‘well they were expensive, they’re not going to waste!’

Opening the draw she grabs the Tupperware container with the two tiny men inside and lifts it out before shutting the draw. Leaving the room she holds the makeshift prison to her face, looking curiously in at the two men, frozen in fear from hearing their friend’s demise at this beautiful woman’s hands.

Sophia walked to the kitchen and dropped the box on the counter top, before considering her next move for the evening ‘hmm I think a bath and some red wine would be helpful’. She walked back to the corridor and opened the door to the bathroom on the right, glancing at the closed bedroom door and thought one more time ‘arsehole’. Proceeding into the bathroom, she turned on the underfloor heating and put the plug in the bath drain. Turning the water mixer to a warm level she turned it on, feeling more relaxed just by the sound of crashing water.

Returning to the kitchen she opened her laptop and sent a request to the travel booking team with an urgent marker on it. Following up she called their out of office number to advise them of the urgent booking. “Ok” she said to herself “that’s that. Now to relax”, Sophia had a great (and expensive) taste in wine, with a full built in wine cabinet – she had chosen vintages from all over the world. Selecting a Shiraz, a personal favourite of hers, that she had purchased recently for $900 she proceeded to uncork the bottle and placed it on the kitchen counter to breathe ‘funny how a bottle of fine wine is worth more than a life’ she mused. Turning her attention to the container holding her evening’s playthings, Sophia slowly tip toed towards the trapped shrinkies. Upon reaching the container, she removed the lid and peered down towards her next victims (4-inches and 6-inches tall respectably), and just stared down at them until they faltered and could no longer meet her gaze.

Smiling to herself at this display of power she pushed the container back to the wall and bent forwards, resting her elbows on the counter top and supporting her chin with her hands “well from your reactions I guess you’ve figured out that you won’t see your friend again, let me tell you exactly what went down”

She spent the next few minutes describing in detail the demise of the third of their group. By the time she was done, the 4-incher was cowering in fear and shuddering, whilst the 6-incher (still cowering in fear) was sporting a hard on “ohhhh you like the sound of that do you?” she cooed at the tiny man. Dropping her right hand from her chin, she reached forwards “if you’re lucky, maybe you can have a night just like it” and with that she gently pinched his shaft between her thumb and forefinger and rubbed slowly.

Sitting up, the bold tiny cupped his balls and started gently rubbing them, closing his eyes and tilting his head back in pleasure. A moment of rage flashed through Sophia ‘how dare he… this is my power play!’ and she pinched harder causing him to yelp and grab at her fingers with his hands, trying to pry them apart. Moving her face closer to him, she growled menacingly as she tugged him closer to her with each word “you… don’t… enjoy… this… unless… I… command… you… to!” by this point she had tugged him in jerking motions with each word by his penis across the length of the container, leaving him whimpering “well I guess you need time to recover” she sighed and flicked him in the head, knocking him out cold. “Looks like you’re with me!” she turned to the other one and with that her right hand grabbed the 4-incher in her fist around the waist, leaving his upper body and arms free. As she pulled him from the container he had no idea what to do, so he just flopped forwards and gripped onto her enclosed fist, causing her to giggle as she dropped her hand to her side.

Sauntering back to the bathroom, she checked the bath level ‘full, perfect!’ and dipped her left hand into the water to check the temperature ‘also perfect!’ she thought.

“Ok you, stay here” she said as she put him on the edge of the bath “there’s really nowhere to go, one way you’ll break your legs and the other you might drown” and left the room to fetch some candles and a lighter, her wine, a glass, a jar of Nutella, and a lavender scented bath bomb. She checked the shrinky she flicked and panicked briefly for a moment, thinking she had killed him without getting to really enjoy it. However upon closer inspection, his chest was rising and falling ‘phew, lucky’ she thought.

After a few minutes she returned, happy to see the tiny was sitting exactly where she had dropped him and went about setting up candles on the end of the bath, on the vanity, and on the shelves on the other side of the room. Turning the lights off and pouring herself a glass of wine she placed the bottle on a shelf by the bath, taking a sip and closing her eyes to focus on the vintage ‘mmm, pepper, spice, and sweet red fruit’ she tasted. Opening her eyes and spinning the lid from the Nutella jar, she gently dabbed her finger into it and raised it to her mouth, tasting the contrast of the sweetness. After a moment enjoying the flavours on her palate she looked down and jokingly tilted her glass at the shrinky – to her surprise he raised his hands in acceptance, leaving her taken aback for a moment before lowering the glass and tilting it until the ruby-red fluid reached the rim. Standing up, the tiny man leant over the edge of the glass and started gulping ‘well’ she thought to herself ‘it’s his last night on this earth, he might as well enjoy the fine things’, after a few gulps she pulled the glass away – not wanting him to get too drunk as she needed him reactive enough to provide some sport.

“Thanks you, it’s really nice!” the tiny smiled up at her.

She couldn’t put her finger on it, whatever it was that made her so angry at his comment. Was it his likely lack of knowledge on the art of wine, was it his attempt at connecting with her, was it the fact that he dared to speak to her, or was it just the stupid smile on his face? She didn’t know, but regardless she grunted and poked him hard in the chest, sending him crashing down into the lake-sized body of water below. Placing the glass next to the bottle she closed the bathroom door and stripped out of her pink pyjamas.

Grabbing the lavender bath bomb she peered over the edge of the bath to see the tiny man treading water “bombs away!” she chirped and released the spherical object half the bath away from the guy.

To her the splash was still pretty large given the density of the bomb, but to him it was like a small meteor crashing into the ocean. He was hurled backwards and under the water by a small tsunami which pushed him down, then when he managed to break free of the surface the falling football sized water drops threatened to knock him out. Fortunately these stopped after a few moments, and he treaded water, kicking up hard to keep his head above the waves now bouncing around the bathtub.

As the energy of the waves dispersed he finally thought he could ease up, and tried to get sense of his bearings. He realised he was at the foot of the bath, looking towards the top where there was a sort of pillow for one to lean their head on. Looking up he saw the sole of her left foot rising over the lip of the bath, and with her slender toes pointing down, she penetrated the surface of the water to his right and kept going until her foot made contact with the base of the bath, resulting in a deep ‘thump’ that he felt more than heard. Following that was the right foot which flew over his head and dropped into the water on his left side. Tilting his head up, he made eye contact with the goddess before him, standing tall over him with a smirk on her face. He couldn’t help but admire her body – her boobs, her hips, and her vagina all right there for the viewing. After a moment she gently lowered herself, easing her butt into the water and spreading her legs forward as she leant back into the pillow “ahhhhhhh” she sighed “that’s more like it” and without opening her eyes she beckoned him with her finger “come here” she ordered “now!”.

He didn’t need to be told twice and started swimming towards her, something that surprisingly only took him about 30 seconds until he bumped into her chest, just below her breasts which towered over him. Opening her eyes she lowered her palm to the surface of the water, indicating he should climb on – and climb on he did. She raised him to her face thinking ‘well this one talks at least – might aswell ask…’ and with that she spoke to him. She asked him what he thought of her boyfriend’s actions earlier in the day and if she was overreacting or if he was being ungrateful. Being spoken at by a literal goddess left the little guy nervous and he babbled out a poorly constructed attempt at a sentence, her reply “oh my god shut up, think, and speak like you’re not a complete idiot”

Not needing to be told twice, gulping deeply he replied “I think what you did was very considerate and he is a dick to treat you like that”, the response making her grin.

“Thank you for your honesty” she smiled raising her hand forwards and upwards, she then tilted her hand causing him to fall from what was about a 10 storey drop by his perspective. Slamming hard into the water, he saw stars and tried to hold his breath until his body righted itself and he could swim upwards. Breaking the surface of the water he gasped deeply too shocked to say anything. Sophie giggled as she pushed a wall of water towards him with her right hand, drinking deeply from the glass in her left. Waves crashing into him, he was swept away from her.

Eventually hitting the foot of the bath, he looked up the length of it to her. Smiling down at him with her arms resting on the edges of the bath and lazily holding her wine glass in her left hand, her bent legs leaving her knees protruding from the water. Looking down at him as she considered what to do next. Glancing at her right knee, she opened her mouth a bit and licked her lips as the gargantuan knee slipped beneath the water’s surface. The bath bomb had turned the water a purple colour, and coupled with the low light this made it impossible to see anything below the surface.

“Duhhh-dum” she whispered “duhhh-dum”

‘what is she doing’ he thought

“Dum-dum-dum-dum-dum-dum-dum-dum” her foot heaving from the water right infront of him she crescendos the Jaws theme and slams her foot into him head on, crushing him into the wall of the bath of the bath. Not stopping there she giggles “wow you should have seen your face” as she grinds him, attempting to reposition hie body. Eventually she gets him where she wants him and her toes scrunch down over his head, creating a pincer-like vice around his neck with her big and second toes, lifting him up above the water’s surface “hmm… decisions, decisions” she mused, her face scrunched in contemplation as you choked unable to breathe. As darkness started creeping into the corners of his vision, her face sprung back into a smile “oh I know!” and with that she pulled her foot towards her body. Stopping just above her stomach, her right hand snatching him between her thumb and forefinger allowing him to gasp in air.

Holding him suspended above her, she drained the rest of her glass and slowly refilled it with the adjacent bottle, her eyes watching the glass fill “you know, you should never leave a lady waiting when she wants you to wash her…” she purred, eyes snapping towards him suddenly “maybe you need some encouragement, is that the case?” her face turning innocent and pouting.

Putting the bottle down, she lifted the glass and took a few sips, simply watching the tiny in her grasp, staring at her blankly ‘why doesn’t he do anything?’ she thought frustratedly. Gently putting her glass down she says in a frustrated tone “ok then, I guess you do need some help” and with that she grabbed the body wash and squirted it onto the small man’s torso, the cold viscous fluid causing him to flinch “oh relax, I know you’ll like this…”

With that, she pushed him into the right side of her neck and started rubbing him around, causing the slippery fluid to form foamy soap suds. Enjoying the feeling of utter control, she rotated him around her neck, upper back, then to her breasts. Reaching her right breast first, she repositioned the tiny and cupped him in the palm of her hand before squeezing her breast hard, grinding him into her erect nipple. Leaning back and closing her eyes she felt him in her palm as she rubbed and squeezed her breast, using his body like a small cloth ‘oh god this feels good’ she thought. After a minute she slid him across her slippery chest to the left breast and repeated the process, draining her wine glass yet again.

After a little while she tightened her fist around him and dunked her hand hard into the water, holding it there for a few seconds before raising it with the enclosed tiny back into the air. Chocking, the shrinky looked defeated “aww you think it’s over… you have no idea” causing him to panic and try to thrash out of her grasp. Almost succeeding to escape due to the soap still covering his body, she growled “stop it! Stop moving!” and angrily threw him into the murky water infront of her ‘that’s it’ she thought ‘time for some fun’. As the tiny surfaced, coughing up inhaled water, she wasted no time and brought her left foot upwards, raising it from the water directly next to him, causing him to startle and try to swim away. As he turned and started paddling, she brought her foot down, pushing him below the surface and trying to grasp him with her toes.

It took a few attempts, but she eventually caught his body between her big and second toes and lifted him from the water, squeezing him. Suspending him above the water, she tightened her grip causing him to squirm in pain. Raising her right foot from the lavender scented water, she splayed her toes and grabbed his head, giggling as she repositioned her left foot beneath him. Grasping his leg with her digits, she crunched them hard, pinning his leg painfully but leaving the rest of his body free. Her right foot disappearing once more beneath the murky water, he wondered what was coming next

“You know I was watching this pirate movie a while back” she told him “and they had this horrific way of torturing and executing people”. He didn’t know where she was going with this, but he had already gone pale at the implication of her words. “Basically, they tie people to stakes on the beach at low tide, and as the tide rises” she started lowering her foot back into the water “they try to escape of course, try to keep their heads above water, but eventually they… drown”

Feeling the warm water creep up his leg, the tiny man started trying to pry her toes apart with what strength he had left, needless to say he had no chance as the water reached his chest, then his shoulders where she paused

“I’d take a deep breath if I were you” and with that she dropped her foot to the bottom of the tub, feeling a thump as her heel hit the ground. Holding him there enjoying the feeling of him thrashing, she counted backwards “10… 9… 8… 7… 6… 5…” seeing bubbles erupt from the surface and feeling his wriggling decrease she raises her foot early, allowing his head and shoulders to break through the surface tension of the water “I told you to take a deep breath” she growled angrily “and if you don’t thrash around so much you won’t expend as much oxygen. Now, let’s try again 3… 2… 1…” and dunked her foot, this time just keeping his head a tad below the water surface and counted back from 10 again, this time making it to 1. Raising her foot, allowing his head to protrude she clapped “well done! See what happens when you listen to me! Ok, again, 3… 2… 1…” and repeated the process. This went on a few more times before the exhausted man was almost unable to even lift his head upwards to gasp in the air she thought ‘I don’t really want to end him this way, time for something else’.

Noting her empty glass, she decided she wanted something sweet and for the Nutella jar, sticking her fingers into the gooey goodness and retracting them. As she sucked her fingers dry, a dirty thought crossed her mind causing her to smile. She reached forward, ripping the tiny from her toes, and without pausing, dunked him into the jar, covering his front in the sugary goodness she craved. Smiling as she withdrew him, she didn’t pause for a moment before slamming her into her extended tongue, licking up the length of his body, savouring the sweetness.

On her third pass, she realised his penis had turned rock hard from her attentions “oh” she feigned surprise “is that for me?” she asked as she took his entire crotch between her lips, her tongue playing with his shaft and balls. Gently leading him for a minute or two, she felt him tense up and renewed the focus of her tongue tip on his shaft, causing him to spasm and shoot his salty load into her mouth which she swallowed instantly. In the aftermath of his ecstasy, he realised what had happened, and panicked accordingly. Flailing in her grasp she giggled “you aren’t going anywhere… here, help me out” she said as she plunged his body into the jar, rotating his body and covering every part of him in the sweet, viscous treat.

Lifting him, she saw he was exactly as she hoped – covered head to toe in the sweet Nutella, with only his head clear, allowing him to see and breathe. “You looked good enough to eat before” she whispered “now… you’re perfect” she growled as she smashed him into her lips, her tongue lathering across his chest, legs, then focussing once again on his crotch. Bringing his strained member to attention with the tip of her tongue, she puckered her lips and began sucking his member, hard. He tried to resist, but after a few moments gave up and resigned himself to the force that was his mistress ‘damn, I could get used to this’ he thought as he edged closer and closer, finally blowing a smaller second load into her mouth. She couldn’t even taste it this time, but his twitching informed her that he had cum again, and with that she grinned and opened her mouth wide, shoving him in face first as he screamed. Shutting him into his new prison, she started sloshing the Nutella covered man around her mouth with complete disregard to his condition. Sucking hard to retrieve the sweet coating, he was tossed around and abused by her tongue, violating every crevice of his body until she was satisfied all had been removed. Ceasing her relentless assault on his body, she opened her mouth slightly, the battered man completely drained of all energy, and unable to muster the energy to try and escape, he simply lay there limp, staring past her teeth and lips into the bathroom.

‘Feels like he’s done to me’ she thought as she slowly closed her mouth shut once again, using her tongue to rotate the body in her maw ‘is that an arm or a leg?’ she wondered as something fell onto her left molars ‘ah well, does it matter?’ and with that she chomped down, severing an unknown limb. The reaction was instant – the agony making him spasm uncontrollably and start screaming even as the warm and salty fluid spurted onto her tongue ‘well we’re here now’ she thought and continued chewing, using her tongue to flip her prey around her mouth. It didn’t take long for the screaming to end, maybe five chews she thought to herself, continuing her mastication until all that remained was slush. She then sucked everything she could feel into the centre of her mouth and swallowed hard, taking his remains down into her “damn” she exclaimed “that was nuts!” as she spat some blood into the water around her.