- Text Size +

Chapter 21 – Send Help

Coming to, you momentarily forgot you were and what was happening, your initial attempt at moving bringing into sharp focus your exact predicament. Fortunately for you, Patty had not moved at all since her slumber began, although whether it had been 10 minutes, an hour, or a few hours you had no idea given your current state. Despite this, the ambient light felt a bit darker than when you had passed out, signalling it had indeed been a couple of hours at least.

Contemplating what to do next, you couldn’t see a solution to your predicament – you were effectively imprisoned between a set of titanic thighs and had no way of getting yourself loose. Trying once more to push yourself free, you frustratingly found the same result as before ‘Fuck sake… I really am stuck’ you resigned yourself.

Almost on que, you felt slight stirring in the body of your captress, some slight twitches deep within her powerful muscles, followed by changes in her breathing pattern. In answer to your prayers she slowly rolled onto her back, the pressure her thighs exerted on you began to lessen as her right leg straightened and her left fell to the side leaving you free, now just stuck to her vagina lips by her now dried juices. Feeling this was your only chance, you began slowly peeling your upper body from her, praying the sensation didn’t wake her, at least not until you could escape.

Not really planning your next steps, you pulled enough of your upper body from her lips, that your now free hanging weight simply yanked the rest of your lower body away. As you fell towards the bed you heard a small gasp from high above you, not having time to think about what it meant as you crashed into the soft bedding. Rolling over you froze in fear as you saw her hand reach across her thigh, running up her inner thigh until it reached her crotch, where she scratched a couple of times, her body wriggling a little before settling once more.

Realising you had been holding your breath, you let out a deep release and gasped fresh air into your lungs, shaking slightly at how close you had come to waking her ‘I have to be more careful’ you thought, cursing yourself for being so careless. Still lying on your back right below her snatch you decided you had to move quickly. Attempting to stand, you realised that the crushing pressure her thighs had exerted upon you had numbed your legs. You started rubbing them hard to try and increase the blood flow so you could get moving, when you felt the bed below you begin to shift once more.

 

Patty cracked her eyes open feeling an itch on her pussy, reaching down she reached her hand down and gave it a scratch to relieve the ticking sensation. Noting the slightly darkened sky out her window she turned her head away and felt a crack in her upper spine ‘Ouch, my neck’ she thought, having passed out with her head propped awkwardly against a pillow. Closing her eyes she reached over and pulled the pillow forwards as she lifted her head, making herself more comfortable but feeling a bit too high still. Brining her knees up she planted her feet firmly into the bed and pushed, lifting her bum and lower back as she pushed herself down the bed a few inches using her shoulder, dropping herself once more and hoping to get a bit more rest in. After a few seconds she felt a hard object between her cheeks ‘ergh what is that…’ the sensation of a foreign object annoying her slightly.

 

With horror you saw her legs shift around you, her knees rising and her feet planting flat into the bed, sinking deeply as she pushed down. Infront of you, her pussy disappeared from your view as her toned, naked bum rose from the bed surface which it had compressed flat, casting a shadow over you. Scrambling backward as fast as you could, you realised with horror that her body was shifting down the bed right over you.

As the sky began falling you realised were about to be caught right in the middle of her right cheek, the globe of muscle would surely flatten you in moments. Deciding you have only one hope, you roll to your right, facing up as the crack between her cheeks fall and bury you between her crack and the bed. For a brief moment it feels like a gentle nudge as you are pushed into the bedding, however the further she sinks into the bed, the harder the surface below you gets as it compresses, forcing you up between her cheeks. Feeling the pressure build and build, her initially soft cheeks have become hard boulders, squashing you into the unforgiving surfaces around and below you, the air forced from your lungs. Barely able to move a muscle you struggle as feel yourself lose consciousness and begin to think this is the end. Suddenly the pressure releases slightly and you feel something grab your arm, pulling it hard.

 

Feeling something stuck between her cheeks, Patty lies there for a moment wondering what it is, when the realisation struck her and she gasped ‘No way did he survive!’ reaching down she rolled her lower back to the left, propping her right cheek up slightly as she stuck her hand under her butt and grabbed hold of something, yanking it out she brought it to her face and was shocked to see you, battered and bruised but still in one piece “Well shit!… you lived? I swear I felt you squish against me” she grinned at you with a predatory smile “well now I get a second chance I guess!”.

 

Dangling by your arm, you looked into the sleepy green eyes before you, cursing whatever bad luck was hounding you “Ergh” you moaned “look, about before… I won’t tell Leah anything happened, ok? Just give me back to her” hoping she would see reason, these hopes quickly dashed.

 

Pouting her lips and bringing her pointer finger from her free hand to her chin, Patty feigned to be considering his offer “Hmm…” she tapped her chin once, twice, three times “no” she let the syllable hang in the air, smiling as your attempt at remaining calm began to crack “you got lucky before, but I never let any little bug like you survive, you’re vermin… you don’t deserve life”. Shaking her head gently she continued “Given how good you felt I would promise to make it quick” she looked down for a moment before pulling you closer and darting her eyes back up to meet yours, all traces of softness gone, now replaced with the cold glare of an apex predator, whispering to you “but it’s so much more fun when you struggle and scream for me”.

 

Wriggling your body manically in some forlorn hope that you could free yourself, you eventually gave up, hanging limp by your arm, now burning with the muscular stress of being dangled. Looking at the cruel face before you, you tried once more “Please! I swear to you I’m Leah’s friend! Just take me to her and…” your attempt interrupted as she let go of your arm, sending you in freefall.

Fortunately you didn’t fall far before crashing into her waiting palm, the impact still driving the air from your lungs, causing you to cough as you gasped new air in. Sitting up you found yourself inches from the face of the titanic psychopath, glaring at you like a cat would watch its prey.

Bringing yourself to your knees you once more begged her “Please I promise I am Leah’s friend! She will want me back, just call her!” the face before you turning slightly to the side, eyes narrowing in thought.

 

Thinking to herself ‘what a lying little shit… time to finish this’, Patty brought her free hand up to you, her thumb and index finger approaching you slowly ‘I know just the best way to end this’ she thought, smiling to herself.

 

Opening your mouth to speak once more, you get caught off guard when her finger and thumb rushed towards you, grasping your neck from both sides, lifting you slightly from her palm. Gasping at the pressure you look into her eyes and begin babbling, hoping she was just trying to frighten you.

 

Grasping her prey by his neck, Patty felt her loins tingle once more as she squeezed him, watching his eyes bug out as realisation struck home, his arms hitting her fingers as he tried to free himself. Holding steady for a moment she wondered if she could squeeze hard enough to make his head explode from his body, suppressing a giggle as the thought ran through her mind. Tightening her grip slightly she paused as her stomach let out a huge gurgle ‘Hmm… I am feeling hungry!’.

 

As her grip tightened you began losing consciousness, your arms flapping against the huge digits as she compressed your neck. Feeling the pressure pause, you were still losing the supply of blood to your brain, making you feel faint. Trying to hold on you eventually passed out.

 

Realising the tiny man in her grasp had passed out, Patty released her grip, satisfied as the tiny body flopped face down into her palm. Sitting up she reached into her bedside drawer and rooted around the variety of sex toys until she found what she was looking for – a roll of liquorice string. Smiling, she gets to work on your unconscious body, binding your arms, legs, and body in an intricate web of interconnecting knots, immobilising you for what she wants next.

Satisfied you would be helpless when you woke, Patty lowered you to her bare stomach and dropped you against the toned surface before grabbing her magazine and continuing to read the article from before, waiting for you to regain consciousness.

 

Some time later your eyes fluttering open, you feel the front of your body lying prone on a soft and warm surface. Blinking a few times you try to move your body to sit up, finding you’re unable to move your body. As your vision clears you recall the last thing that happened to you. Staring up into the cruel, green eyes of this south American beauty as she pinched your neck cutting the supply of blood to your brain. Unable to speak and feeling pure panic as her grip tightened and she choked you out.

Able to only move your head, you look around seeing you are lying on her tanned stomach. Wondering what to do you startle as her tummy behind the soft wall of flesh lets out a loud gurgle ‘Fuck… what is she planning’ you think as you try turning your head to see what is preventing your movement. Unable to see what is holding you, you look up towards her face, seeing the bright glossy magazine cover blocking her face, deciding to try to slowly flip over. Twisting your body you manage to lift your right side slightly, but as you did the knots tightened, making you now aware that one is around your neck, tightening as you strain. You try to push through the pain and roll over but as you once again feel your vision darken you give up and flop back down, panting at the exertion.

 

Feeling movement against her tummy, Patty closed the magazine and slowly set it down next to her, letting her eyes fall to her prisoner, lying face down panting against her supple skin. Smiling at his attempt to free himself she addressed him “There no point trying to get free, I’m an expert with knots. If you struggle too hard you’ll just hurt yourself” reaching down she scooped the tiny man into her palm and rolled him onto his back, tilting her hand so he was slightly inclines before her face.

Looking down at his immobile form Patty felt the overwhelming urge to toy with him further, really driving home his hopeless predicament before she finished with him. Bringing her free hand up she began poking and rubbing the bottom of his feet, making him wriggle from her ticklish touch, inadvertently tightening the knots again and making him gasp in pain. Laughing uncontrollably Patty brought her hand up and wiped a tear from her eye “oh wow… that was hilarious!” giggling again “I told you I know my knots. I bet if you were full size you’d want me to tie you up, no?” winking at the tiny man.

 

Panting deeply as you sucked in precious air, you thought you would try again to reason with her, taking a deep breath and preparing to shout up at her, hoping it wouldn’t cause the bindings to tighten again. Before you could utter a syllable her fingers curled over you, pinning you in her fist as she lifted you, only your head and shoulders exposed as she repositioned herself to sit up a bit straighter, still reclining against the maintain of cushions and pillows behind her.

Once she had made herself comfortable her attention turned to you once more and she spoke down to you “Well, it’s been fun… for me anyway… I figured it would be fitting to give you a special end”. Fidgeting against the pillows to get comfortable she continued “you know this is one of my favourite ways to end you bugs” smiling softly “it took me like 10 minutes to get those knots around you, but it means you can’t move, can’t struggle… nothing. I could slowly step on you, or sit on you, or shove you in my pussy and let you drown… and you can’t even try to help yourself!” shaking her head slowly and biting her lip she paused for a moment. “I am going to swallow you whole… and the best part is you can’t even struggle as I do it, you’ll be like a willing sacrifice” her features hardening into a cruel predatory gaze “you just stay still as I swallow your body, sending you down my throat…” using her free hand to trace a line from her chin all the way down “…to my stomach. There you die… eventually anyway, it can take a long time for some”.

 

Not waiting any longer she opened her fist slightly and brought her other hand around behind you, her pointer finger reaching around your shoulder and landing on your chest as her thumb pushed into your back. Feeling her fingers pinch together and compress your chest a bit, you felt her hand below you fall away leaving your legs dangling in the air as she turned you to face away from her. Looking down the full length on her body you were now truly terrified for your life. All her games up to this point had been threatening (even when she had tried to kill you earlier), but they were all for her fun and domination over you. This however was different, there was no more teasing, no more toying, she was matter-of-factly moving you as she would a piece of food – with no consideration for it.

Frozen in fear you yelped as you felt something warm and wet slap against your legs ‘oh fuck that’s her tongue’ you begin hyperventilating, no idea what to do. The next few seconds pass quickly as you feel her lower you into her mouth. The air within her maw was warm and welcoming, and her tongue sliding up your legs felt almost erotic.

 

Once the tiny body was mostly in her mouth with his front laying on her tongue, Patty closed her lips to secure the body and retracted her fingers, leaving only your head and shoulders free from her maw. Resting her head back further onto her pillows she used her tongue to taste her next meal. The salty sweat on his body contrasted with the sweet of the liquorice bindings she had used. Letting out a noise of approval “Mmm” she thought to herself ‘that tastes soooo good… the saltier they taste the more scared they are after all!’ sucking on your body harder, pulling all the flavour she could from you.

Undulating her tongue and pushing it forwards and backwards, she wanted you to cum one last time for her, your salty gift being the shrinkie version of those little gummies that had fluid inside, that popped when you bit into them. Considering at that thought about biting into you she instead decided she was going to stick to her plan and swallow you whole ‘they feel much better when they expire inside of me’, using her powerful muscle to excite you, feeling your dick already hard and pushing into her pulsing tongue.

 

Feeling the air disappear around your body and be replaced with the warm and slippery surfaces of the inside of her mouth you feel powerless, you can’t stop her, hell you can’t even struggle without hurting yourself. Wondering how she was going to end it, you feel a slight shock when her tongue begins pulsing along the front of your body, rubbing your shaft and bringing it to attention ‘You gotta be kidding me’ you think as she quickly brings you back to full attention. Trying to figure out if she is doing this intentionally or subconsciously, you feel the surfaces around your body compress into you as she begins sucking on your body, moaning as she does so. At this point only your head remains outside her mouth, your chin resting on her fluffy pink lip as she undulates her tongue, rubbing your rock hard cock (and the rest of your body) hard and fast. The sensation completely overwhelmed you and you gave into her desires, lowering your head on to her lip and closing your eyes, trying to imagine it was Leah, and not this titanic psychopath that enjoyed killing shrunken men.

It didn’t taken long for her to get what she wanted. Feeling your body stiffen and your dick strain, you blew your seed into her tongue, something she instantly mut have tasted as she let out a huge squeak of approval, her lips curling into a smile.

Before you could react she sucked hard, this time moving her tongue away so that your head slipped past her lips with a loud ‘POP’ almost bursting your eardrums. Now sucked into the complete darkness, you realised you had previously felt the warmth and moisture to be erotic, now however it was overpowering, the heat making you uncomfortable as her saliva worked its way into your eyes, mouth and nose, threatening to drown you.

After rolling you around her mouth for what felt like ages, her lips parted suddenly, the bright light blinding you as you glimpsed the outside world. Lying face down on her tongue you could only look out of her mouth as she spoke, the voice threatening to deafen you as her lips and tongue worked awkwardly around you to get her message out.

 

Awkwardly trying to speak, Patty decided to keep it simple so with a mumbled “Buh-bye” she tilted her head back slowly, feeling the tiny man slide back down her tongue until his feet reached her throat. Pausing for a moment to enjoy feeling his tiny body on the precipice of his end, she jerked her head back slightly, feeling his body jump and slide further, his feet sinking into the darkness. Most people would gag at this point, but Patty had spent a long time practicing with items and shrinkies to control her gag reflex. She actually enjoyed when their bodies hit her throat before she swallowed, imagining the terror they were experiencing ‘time to feed me little mouse’ she thought as she pushed her tongue up, sliding his body further into her throat, feeling his body vibrate with his screams.

As his body aligned with the path of her throat, his feet and shins began sliding into her oesophagus, here she used her powerful muscles to hold him in place, raising her hand infront of her mouth, knowing this would be the last thing he would ever see. Raising three fingers she dropped one, then the second one, holding the third for a moment before dropping that too. At this exact moment she closed her eyes and swallowed, feeling her powerful throat muscles grab your legs and begin dragging you screaming to your doom.

 

BANG BANG BANG a loud banging on her front door caught Patty off guard, causing her to jump and gag on your body as it slid into her. Sitting upright suddenly and throwing her head forwards she coughed, choking on your body for a moment before her body did what it was meant to in this instance, retching up the blockage (you) and expelling it from her body. Coughing deeply, Patty watched your body shoot forwards out of her mouth and crash into the bed between her legs.

 

Wiping tears from her eyes she growled at you “Fuck you got so lucky” standing up and throwing on a robe. Growling down at you “Don’t even try to free yourself, if I come back and you’ve moved then I will make your death, VERY, painful for you” clearly annoyed at her fun being interrupted “you think being swallowed whole is bad? Trust me you don’t even want to know” as she walked out of the room.

Reaching her front door she looked through the peep hole and saw Leah pacing back and forth, clearly aggravated. Opening the door Patty welcomed her “Oh… hey chica…” interrupted as Leah barged past her into her home, looking around before turning on Patty and yelling at her “WHERE IS HE!?”