- Text Size +

Chapter 18 V3 – Fan choice 4

Looking at her screen, Patty was happy to see her fans overwhelmingly nominate an option that would bring her some physical enjoyment also

1)      Stalk the mouse and eat him (slow or fast? Dealers choice!) – $847

2)      Play with him between my feet until he crushes – $926

3)      Smother or crush under my butt… whichever comes first ;) – $900

4)      Rape him until he breaks – $1,963

5)      Let him live – $1

Standing to her full height she slowly stepped closer to the desk until her thighs made contact, at this point she reached her left hand forward and grabbed the base of the crucifix and dragged it slowly towards her until his body met her crotch. Gyrating herself against him slowly she closed her eyes and moaned “Oh little mouse… I hope you can make me feel good, you don’t want to know what will happen if you can’t” her right hand releasing the restraints and causing him to fall to the desk as she stepped back. She pushed the restraint back towards the centre of the desk, leaving her tiny prey frozen in fear.

Glancing back at the screen again Patty did a double take “Oh come on now… who donated a dollar to let him live?” she placed her hands on her hips and pouted “maybe you want to take his place?” she asked rubbing the front of her panties for a moment with her right fingers. Waiting for a moment before addressing her fans “Either way, for this I need to get some to set the space up” sauntering to the cupboard she pulled out between both her arms a large bundle of fluffy fabric. Stepping back to the centre of the room she threw the item down and unwrapped it, revealing it to be an oversized pet bed almost two meters in diameter with a thick fluffy round base and fluffy walls about a foot high all the way around.

Returning to the desk she knelt, her face approaching the tiny man who hadn’t even moved from his prone position on the corner of the desk “aww… good little mouse not trying to run” she smiled kindly at him “could it be you want this?” rubbing her hands across her body “I know you find me hot, I can see your excitement” she raised her eyebrows and lowered her eyes to his crotch.

 

Looking down at himself, Dave realised he was sporting a hard on. Quickly pulling the gag away from his head he babbled “No! Well, I mean yeh… but, I…”.

 

“Shhhhh…” Patty raised a finger and gently pressed it to his face to silence him “no talking now, you’ll need to save all the air you can for what comes next” a hungry look crossing her pretty face.

Reaching under her desk she retrieved a small plastic box and stood, roughly grabbing the tiny man by his hips and carrying both to the soft bed. Stepping over the edge of the bed she unceremoniously dropped Dave, not even looking as he crashed into the soft surface but instead turning to one of the cameras “Now he’s in my prison, he never leave” winking at her reflection in the lens.

Opening the box she showed the contents to the camera “Now I know what I am going to be using here… can you guys guess?”

 

From his vantage point on the floor, Dave had no idea what was in the box but could make a fair guess. Looking frantically around for an exit he saw none, deciding to take his chances he took off running towards the large padded wall that encircled the oversized bed, his feet sinking into the soft surface making his progress slow.

 

Still looking at the camera, Patty lowered her hand into the box, caressing several toys “Hmm, the anal beads are fun… so is the hollow dildo… for this I want to feel him though” gripping a large pink dildo in her fist, a series of straps wrapped around an indent in the shaft of the toy. Closing the box she lowered it over the edge of the bed and placed it on the floor before returning to her full height and turning around.  Looking to where her prey had been she was surprised to see nothing, not that it took long for her to reacquire him “Aww… little mouse got scared, but look everyone he made it half way up the wall!”

 

Hearing her voice, terror shot through Dave – having managed to climb half way up he was sure he would manage to escape ‘no no no!’ his panicked mind thought to himself. Not knowing what to do he did the only thing he could… kept climbing.

 

Stepping closer to him Patty addressed him directly “Wow little mouse, you made it further than I thought… maybe that’s the highest anyone has gotten before!” Lowering herself to her hands and knees and dropping the dildo she stalked towards him, one arm or leg at a time moving slowly until she reached him, now near the top of the comically small obstacle. Growling with her throat she licked her lips “Oh boy little mouse, you might just escape if you keep it up!” a cruel smile spreading across her lips.

 

Sheer panic gripping his mind and body, Dave kept reaching forwards even as he heard her voice right behind him, prompting a further adrenaline kick that doubled his ascent ‘only a few more pulls and I’m up!’ he thought as he approached the top of the wall.

 

Watching him silently increase his climb, Patty felt her nether regions begin to moisten. Waiting for her toy to reach the right place was pushing her self-control to the limit, moving her left hand to her panties she began rubbing herself gently ‘oh god, I haven’t wanted to do this so badly for ages!’ she thought as her breathing began to deepen with anticipation.

As the tiny man finally reached the top of the wall and began climbing up, she allowed her baser instincts to take over and lunged forwards, opening her mouth.

 

Just as Dave was about to lift himself onto the top of the wall he felt a shadow fall over him, looking up he screamed as he saw her wide-open maw come crashing down towards him. Letting go of the wall in hopes he would fall, he realised he was too slow and she was too fast. Even as he peeled away from the surface her lips passed around his head followed by her teeth. As he was half in her mouth her teeth snapped together hard enough to grab him and cause him to scream in pain, but not enough to cut him in half.

 

Patty felt her teeth meet their soft and squishy target – his belly and lower back, she had to pull all of her self-control into place to stop herself snapping him in half from pure excitement, instead exuding her excitement by letting out a guttural growl, feeling his arms flailing against the inside of her mouth. Sitting back on her haunches she sealed her lips around his waist, his flaccid member hanging just outside her mouth. Using her tongue she roughly turned him so he was lying face first on the huge muscle, and sucked him into her mouth until she felt his cock pop past her lips. Smiling to herself she began rubbing herself with more vigour and began sucking the trapped man.

 

Dave was in hell… as he felt himself being sucked further into her mouth he couldn’t help the motion of his shaft dragging across her soft lips causing it to spring to attention. Crying softly he wished for it to just end, hoping she would simply cut him in half and release him from this nightmare. Sadly for him his wish was not granted as he felt the pressure around him increase.

 

Patty was on cloud nine, she could feel the tiny man’s legs beating against her chin as she sucked on his upper body like he was a hard candy. Feeling his cock spring to attention she let out a soft giggle, having no intention of letting him enjoy this process ‘I just need him stunned long enough to strap him in properly’ she thought, her mind snapping back to the wants of her fans. Sucking harder on him, she felt her tongue and cheeks compress around the tiny man’s body, removing his air and stifling his movement. After a few hard sucks his legs began to cease moving, signalling he was now likely deprived of oxygen and close to passing out.

Turning around she lowered her head and slowly opened her mouth, feeling the tiny body begin to slide off her tongue until with a ‘smack’ sound, fell off and landed on the bedding next to her favourite dildo. Looking up at the camera and winking she got to work, her hands deftly lifting his catatonic body and inserting him into the indent along the shaft of the bright pink toy, her fingers wrapping around his ankles, wrists, and waist to keep him pinned in place.

Satisfied with her work she lifted the toy and showed it to the camera, bringing it nice and close so her fans could see the tiny man constricted to it. Deciding she had some time before he woke, she undressed herself fully, standing tall and naked displaying her body for her fans, never once putting the dildo down. Rubbing her free hand around her hips and body, teasing her fans with the tip of the dildo touching her mouth, then drawn down to her glistening pussy.

After a few minutes she heard the wracking cough of the tiny man, bringing the dildo up to her face she turned it so he was upright infront of her face “Oh hello there, glad you didn’t die from my foreplay… I thought men liked being sucked hard?” smacking herself comically in the forehead with her free hand “oh duh… you’re not a man! You’re a mouse!” she giggled.

 

Dave struggled against the ropes that bound him but felt no give ‘Shit, I’m stuck!’ he began to panic, looking up at her he begged “please you don’t have to do this!

 

Patty’s response chilled him to his core “No I don’t… I want to” and with those words she brought the toy to her lips and began slowly inserting the tip between her lips, her free hand now rubbing her clit. Pulling the toy deeper into her mouth each time, she felt her lips pass over her prey’s feet, up his legs, and finally to his once again throbbing penis. Pulling the toy out fully she inspected his shaft “Oh my… still so hard!” looking past him and addressing the camera “I be nice for him and make him cum before he do for me”.

 

Dave barely had a chance to react before he found his immobilised body pressed against her lips. She began running kisses from his legs allover his chest and face, before finally pausing by his crotch. Looking up into her eyes Dave saw no warmth or friendliness, just a base hunger which instilled fear into him.

 

Enjoying his look of utter despair Patty struggled not to giggle and instead focused on giving her fans a show of being merciful before finishing him off. Puckering her lips she let her tongue roll forwards and slather up his leg, rising until she felt his ball sack on the tip of her tongue. Using this as a guide she pulled the toy closer to her and wrapped her lips around his entire torso. As she began sucking him gently she lowered herself to the floor and lay on her back, her free hand continually rubbing her clit. Closing her eyes she began moaning deeply, feeling the sparks of pleasure begin surging from her crotch across her entire body, continuing to slurp at her tiny toy. Opening her eyes a crack she could see his conflicted face. He was clearly in terror, but the sheer pleasure that was rolling throughout him was something he couldn’t fight, his face a mix of fear and pleasure. As she continued she saw his facial expression change suddenly as his body convulsed and he blew his seed across her tongue which she swallowed instantly as she pulled him away from her.

 

As soon as he came he opened his eyes, and watched as her face disappeared form his view, being replaced by her chest, then her toned abs until he was face to face with her wet lips. He thought she would make some comment for her fans, but she didn’t bother.

 

Placing the toy gently against her lips and pausing for a moment, Patty closed her eyes and lay back, knowing she was perfectly placed for the camera to get what she needed. With a deep breath she pulled the dildo towards her, feeling the tip slip past her lips, not stopping until she felt the tiny man’s feet slide through her opening. At this point she slowed down and removed her other hand from her clit, bringing her fingers down and smearing her juices across his body and face, marking him as hers. Returning her hand to rubbing herself she started pumping the pink toy in and out of her, getting a little deeper every time, bringing her waves of ecstasy as she imagined the torture the tiny man was going through.

 

To start with, it wasn’t too bad for Dave. He was terrified at the prospect of what was about to happen, but as his lower body slipped past her lips he felt the embrace of her warm tunnel against him and couldn’t help feeling utterly aroused ‘holy shit this feels amazing’ he thought as the warmth washed up and down his body. By the time he snapped out of it and noticed his body was disappearing further and further into her, he was already being pumped in up to his chest ‘Oh god no… what was I thinking’ he began panicking once more and trying to pull himself free of his restraints.

 

Patty was completely oblivious to the world around her, not even thinking about the cameras or her fans, but completely lost in the moment… feeling the waves of pleasure wash over her, knowing that her tiny prey was terrified beyond all comprehension. With the next pump she felt the remainder of his shoulders pass into her and hovered slightly before pushing the toy in to its root, completely entombing him within her love passage. Holding here for a moment she felt his scared wriggles become terrified spasms as he was smothered by her, unable to breathe. Grinning to herself with her eyes still closed she pulled him out for a brief reprieve before pumping him back inside. She continued pumping at a moderate tempo ‘Oh my god… this little one feels so good’ she thought ‘almost a shame he has to die’.

 

Meanwhile Dave was struggling to breathe. Every pump inside her caused her to tense up further, this pressure forcing more air from his lungs, reducing the breath he could hold each time. Not knowing how much longer he could take, he started pulling his limbs and wriggling as hard as he could, the bindings cutting into him causing pain. Feeling his right arm free he gasped just as he was pushed past her lips one more, catching him off guard and her fluids forcing into his mouth. As he emerged he coughed and spat as much of her fluid out and gasped a deep breathe before being plunged in again. Emerging again he felt his arm free further, not thinking about what he was doing he pulled his arm over to his left to try freeing it. Unfortunately as he grabbed the ropes his ride was once more thrust into her, his arm catching on her lips as he entered and wrenching his arm out of its socket, he managed to hold on until he was pulled from her before screaming.

 

Feeling a small pop come from down below and moments later hearing a small, shrill scream Patty laughed to herself ‘ah well… guess he’s broken now’, the thought of the tiny man beginning to break turned her desire into overdrive ‘fuck him… I want him to break completely’. Pumping harder and harder she imagined what he was going through.

 

Dave was in agony. His arm was completely limp and being thrashed around by her body, threatening to pull it off completely. To make matters worse he felt the remainder of his restraints begin to loosen as he was continuously pounded into her. Unable to do anything other than time his agonised breaths, he felt her walls begin to quiver as he was pumped in and out. After however many more thrusts of the dildo, the remaining restraints released, and as she retracted the toy he was left enveloped on all sides by her canal walls, strangely soft now compared to the recent crushing pressure.

His reprieve didn’t last long as he felt the dildo re-enter her, panic coursing through him as he tried to think ‘wait, what happens to me now!?’. Barely a moment later the rounded tip of the dildo crashed into him and forced his body deep within her, as far in as he could go until he slammed into something and was pinned between the two surfaces.

 

Feeling a sensation reach even deeper inside of her and hit her G-spot, Patty subconsciously increased the tempo of her pumping she began gasping as she felt her body reaching its climax, her toes curling up as her limbs began to twitch. Feeling herself getting closer and closer she pulled her knees up and pushed her feet into the padded floor, pushing her bum and pelvis up slightly. Ramming the toy deep within her she felt her body completely go into euphoria as she orgasmed, screaming out as her body crashed down onto the floor, feeling her vaginal muscles contract around the toy and her prey, smothering both with a vice-like pressure. Continuing to pump deep and hard she kept moaning loudly, her mind completely overtaken by the feeling surging around her entire being.

 

Laying on the floor gasping, covered in sweat, she slowly retracted the toy from within her and brought it up to her face to inspect what was left of the tiny man. Hoping she would have time to cruelly mock him before he expired.

As she cracked open her eyes she was surprised to see the tiny man missing, just his restraints remained, plastered to the toy by her juices. Sitting up slowly she looked towards the camera “wow… that was amazing, but uh…” turning the toy to show her fans “I think he liked it enough to stay in me!”. Slowly standing on her post-orgasm wobbly legs, she slowly stepped over the wall of the bed and approached the camera on the desk. Standing so that her crotch was directly infront of the camera, she pulled her lips apart with her left fingers and gently probed her folds with her right, fishing around for the tiny man ‘Jeez… where is the little guy?’ she thought to herself as she manoeuvred her digits around, eventually feeling a limb. Gripping gently she pulled him from her until the limb emerged from her. Looking down she saw it was an arm, hanging limp. Closing her eyes she began tensing and releasing her vaginal muscles gently, working his body out of her, knowing her fans loved when she did that. As his body slowly emerged gravity took over and once his hips past her lips the rest slurped out and he fell to the floor with a small wet ‘sploch’.

Looking into a head height camera she winked at her fans “Well thanks guys… check in next week for more fun, until next time…” hitting the button to kill the feed.

Collapsing into her chair she gasped in some deep breaths and thought back on what had just happened ‘Damn he was so good. I wonder if the other one is going to be as fun? He looks hot… maybe I keep him… or maybe something special to get a money boost?’. Deciding she didn’t need to make that call now, she bent forward to pick up her previous prey. Shocked, she saw him twitching slightly, his chest heaving.

Getting out of her chair she lowered herself to the ground to get a good look at him, he looked awful. Broken limbs and ribs, bruises and welts up and down his body. Reaching forwards she prodded him gently in the side, gasping and jumping back when his one good eye shot open as he gurgled up fluid.

Feeling almost sorry for the tiny man she stood up and stepped over his broken body, looking down at him she whispered “You did so good little guy… rest now” raising her right foot high above him, watching his good eye close once more, awaiting his release.

About to bring her sole down and smash him to a pulp she paused for a moment ‘Hmm… almost feel bad, but not quite enough’ she thought, instead pointing her foot and lowering it until it made contact.

 

Barely able to breathe, Dave watched her wrinkled sole rise above him ‘thank god’ he thought as he welcomed a quick end. Instead of the embrace of nothingness, Dave felt a cold and firm sensation across his abdomen. Opening his eye once more he was stunned to see a wall of pink before him. Looking up slowly he saw the pink wall… her nail as wide as his entire body… connect to the tanned skin of her big toe, pointing straight down, pinning his body to the floor. As his gaze passed up her leg and body, he was greeted by her pretty face staring down at him, a cruel smile twisting her features. Unable to move, speak, or react in any way he simply watched her.

 

Biting her lower lip with her top row of teeth, Patty began pressing down, feeling the resistance of his body against the top of her toe. Enjoying the squishy feeling of his midsection, she began pressing harder, her right hand reaching down and rubbing her crotch gently. Despite him being in a terrible state, she saw his body begin twitching, writhing in pain ‘Hmm… I guess his brain doesn’t know his body is dead yet’ she giggled to herself. Pausing her toe’s descent she began twisting the digit cruelly from side to side, threatening to tear him in half, something which would have normally elicited delicious screams of agony from her prey, instead resulting in some strange gargling coughs. Deciding she was done with him she leant forwards and pushed her entire weight onto her right leg, the extra pressure from her toe crushing his midsection as her nail severed him in half right below the ribcage “Now I’m done with you” she spat down at his destroyed form.