- Text Size +

Chapter 17 – A Day Off

Wednesday morning – Your perspective

Waking up with a start, you momentarily have no idea where you are, sandwiched between an olive and a red surface, squirming as you try to find purchase on the surface. Feeling the ground shake around you, you realise where you are and smile to yourself, remembering the events of the previous night as your gravity pulls your body into an upright position. Hearing a quiet grunt from Leah and a loud – CLICK – sound, you feel the red fabric begin to pull away from you, leaving you plastered to her supple skin and nothing but a long drop below you.

Thankfully Leah positions her right palm behind you and grips you in her fist, lifting you to her sleepy eyes and beaming smile “Morning baby” she whispers to you.

“Morning yourself” you smile back at her “How did you sleep?”

“God I passed out!” she giggled “though not before you did” she teased

“Yeh I was pretty overwhelmed I guess!” you grinned sheepishly “I had fun” wincing as you realised your ribs felt bruised “what time is it?”

“It’s early, and yeh… I had fun too” she beamed at you “you alright?” noticing you rub your ribs

“Yeh I’m good, but” noticing the blood on her lip was still there you asked “I think you bit yourself!” feeling proud that the feeling of your body within her was enough to cause her to do that

Her smile freezing on her face, Leah suddenly looked shocked for a moment before hiding her mouth with one hand, spitting on the finger of the other, rubbing until the spot came off. Still hiding her mouth from you, you laughed “Are you ok there? Don’t be embarrassed, I’ve bitten my lip over much less!”

Her face quickly switched back to happy as she lowered her hand, sheepishly grinning at you “Ok, well I need a shower, you want to wash?”

“Yes please!” you replied anticipating a soak in the sink.

Leah rolled herself off the bed and carried you to her ensuite turning the shower on to let it heat up, before placing you next to the sink and turning the tap on. Grabbing a hair elastic from the surface next to you, she proceeded to tie her hair in a tight bun to keep it dry before running her dingers under the water and feeling it to be a good temperature. Placing the plug in the drain Leah squirted some soap into the sink and swished it around with her fingers, once she was satisfied it was deep enough for you she turned the tap off and plucked you up by your waist, gently lowering you into the soapy water “Be right back” she blew a kiss down to you and went to shower herself.

Enjoying the feeling of the warm water on your battered body, you thought back to last night ‘damn I can’t believe that happened’ you thought, still slightly unconvinced you didn’t dream the entire thing. Looking towards the shower, you could make Leah’s shape out through the fogged up glass, lusting after her even despite the previous night’s exertions.

Once Leah finished she stepped out of the shower, the water droplets glistening on her body as she grabbed her towel and walked over to you, reaching her hand into your warm bath and lifting you out, using her towel to gentry dry you off before doing so for herself.

After drying herself and applying her makeup, Leah took you back to the bedroom and placed you on the bedside table, walking to her wardrobe and selecting clothes for today, deciding on a pair of blue denim jeans and a loose fitting white shirt, putting these on over the matching dark green bra and panties she had selected.

You decided it was best to get dressed also, remembering your two new friends downstairs ‘I think I’ll try and get Soph to get the cure for those guys too… if she even wants to speak to me once she’s back!’ you think, hoping to bring some goodness out of this entire situation. Selecting some clothes that looked like a polo shirt and chinos, you slip them on.

Fully clothed, Leah approached and sat on the edge of the bed by you “I was thinking it might be worth while you staying home today, with Dave and Calum. They would probably appreciate the company”

You nod up at her “Yeh I agree with you there!” honestly not wanting to be subjected to watching her class torture and kill other men just to try and taunt you, and definitely not wanting there to be a risk of Mei and Jen getting their hands on you “can you leave some food and water out?”

“Of course!” Leah beamed and picked you up, grabbing your pod and heading downstairs, tiptoeing past the couch with the other makeshift pod to the kitchen. Placing you and your pod down, she proceeded to get some shot glasses and fill them with water, and then get out some chips and dips, along with some flat bread and small chunks of cheese. Lifting you once more she took these to the living room and placed them and you on the coffee table, singing out “Morning boys!”

The loose lid of the Tupperware container pushed to the side and Dave and Calum stood up, waving over at you and Leah, shouting good morning back.

Returning to the kitchen, you see Leah walk in with your pod, a tea towel, and large coffee mug, she sets your pod on the coffee table and then drapes the towel over the edge of the table until it touches the floor, placing the mug on the section on the table to secure it “Ok guys, you have food, drink, and a way to climb up and down the table” she announces. Standing up she steps towards the couch and lifts the makeshift pod, placing it on the coffee table next to yours “Will you all be ok? I’ve gotta run!”

Stopping and thinking for a moment, Leah said “Actually I have an idea, be sure to use this” Grabbing the tv control from the couch and placing it on the table “and I think I still have some toys around from when I babysat my nephew” walking to the cupboard in the corner of the living room she rummaged around before pulling out a miniature soccer ball which she brought back and dropped “Not sure how good it will be, but could give you guys something to do!”

Thanking her for the toy and tv control, the three of you say goodbye to Leah, you gaze wistfully after her as her monumentous jean clad bum wiggles its way out of the room. Turning to the guys you ask “How did you sleep?”

“Good” Replied Calum “After the noise died down anyway” he laughed

“Aye, t’was a tad loud!” Dave joked

“Sorry about that” you apologised, not meaning it in the slightest.

“Alright who’s up for some TV?” Calum asked

You and Dave nodded as Calum stamped on the buttons to bring the TV to life and scrolled to Netflix, putting The Witcher back on, all of you tucking in to some food for breakfast.

 

Wednesday morning – Leah’s perspective

Leah’s drive to school and most of the morning had been uneventful, the only real difference to normal being a few students asking where you were to which she replied you were staying home today. Going over her subjects, Leah didn’t even realise the time until the bell rang for first break.

Almost immediately after the girls filed out of the room, Leah’s phone vibrated in her pocked, picking it up and seeing the name she answered “Hey Pat, how you going?”

“Good here girl, just been at the beach tanning!” her bubbly Brazilian voice replied

“Sounds nice! What’s up?” Leah asks

“I’m not far from your place so I was going to drop those toys off outside that you asked about, also… how was your little toy last night?” the giddiness in her voice was blatant.

Looking around to check no one was in earshot, Leah lowered her voice and replied “Well, whilst I attached one to my new dildo and fucked him raw, I kept the one you gave me in my mouth, and then when I came I just chewed him up and swallowed” Leah bluntly answered

Patty must have been taking a sip of a drink, because the blunt reply made her choke and gag as she gasped. Coughing, Patty asked “What the heck girl! Where did this side of you come from! Damn, I would have brought some more adventurous toys over if I knew! Did the one you fuck die in there too?”

“No I uh… kept him around” Leah replied

“Lucky little bug” Patty giggled “Ok, well Chica I’ll drop this stuff off and then see you tomorrow?”

“Sounds good Pat, thanks!” Leah beamed, excited at what Patty may have for her.

“Oh! Do you mind if I get some limes from your tree? I fancy a mojito tonight!” Patty chirped in

“Yeh of course Hun, you know what’s mine is yours! See ya later” Hanging up the phone, Leah sat down and started grading papers

 

Wednesday morning – Patty’s perspective

Driving over to Leah’s house, Patty was unable to stop giggling. Her and her friends enjoyed playing with shrinkies, but they only played drinking games and stuff before a night out, nothing more than toying and tormenting the little bugs.

Patty had never played with shrinkies with someone she ‘liked’ and had always had a crush on Leah, something Leah herself was made aware of when Patty tried to drunkenly kiss her at last year’s Christmas party. Leah had pushed Patty away, shocked, not realising at that time Patty had a thing for her and confused as the had a boyfriend. Patty apologised profusely and then broke down crying, telling Leah how her boyfriend of the time had been beating her, she lifted her top and showed Leah the bruises around her ribs and she told Leah that she was going to break up with him and was done with rotten men. Sobbing uncontrollably Leah had grabbed Patty and hugged her, calling the police who responded immediately by coming and seeing Patty, the bruises being all they needed to drive to the boyfriends house and arrest him on the spot. Leah spent the next few weeks helping Pat through the legal trials and police investigations, something Patty would forever be grateful for.

The prospect of Leah starting to use shrinkies for her own fun was something Patty was excited about, knowing from her own experience and that of her friends, that as someone cared less and less about the bugs lives, they also seemed to inadvertently care less for men in general… some sort of desensitising she thought.

Pulling up at Leah’s house, Patty hopped out of her car with a small zipped up backpack full of toys for Leah to try. Walking up the path to the front door Patty dropped the bag in the corner of the porch before turning and walking away, getting about halfway back to the car before stopping. Turning she looked at the door, pondering her next move before stepping slowly back to the foot of the porch. Looking around at the various plant pots on the step, Patty tried to remember which one Leah kept her key under ‘mint I think?’ Patty vaguely remembered, having walked Leah home one night after a night out and seeing her tip the pot to get the key. Carefully lifting the pot she smiled, seeing the small silver item catch the light, picking it up she replaced the pot and turned the key over in her hands.

 

Wednesday morning – Your perspective

After finishing an episode of The Witcher you suggested a kick around to the other guys who nodded in agreement. One by one you abseiled down the towel to the floor, the last one on top being Dave who shouted “GO LONG!” before running up and booting the soccer ball as hard as he could.

Watching the ball sail over your head and bounce towards the corridor leading to the front door, you didn’t bother moving a Cal had already started jogging after it. Dave quickly climbed down and stood next to you, watching Cal’s form in the distance still running after the ball “Damn, dinnae know my own power” chuckling.

Cal finally reached the ball just before the corridor bent to the right where the front door was, walking back and kicking it infront of him. He had just made it to back into the far end of the living room when you all heard a noise that made you freeze – a key inserting into the door lock

“Did she say she’d be home early?” Dave asked, concerned

“No… nothing to me… I don’t like this” worry creeping into your voice. Waving at Cal you shout “RUN! HIDE!” and grab Dave, pulling him towards the couch which you both hide under. The couch base isn’t low to the floor, there is about a 6 inch gap so you can stand comfortably as you watch Cal jogging to you.

The sound of footsteps echo down the hallway as the form of a tanned girl with damp dirty blonde hair enters the room, you can’t make out who it is, but you momentarily admire the rest of her body. Wearing a navy blue bikini top and bottom, with just a white sarong around her waist, and a pair of double strap Birkenstocks on her feet the girl is a sight to behold. Her thin figure is accentuated by the muscle toned arms, legs and abs, her hand and toenails painted bright pink, her olive skin showing someone who enjoys the beach life. Carrying two small backpacks, she pauses for a moment looking around before opening her mouth and saying to the empty house “Helloooo… anyone home?” You’re struck by two things instantly, terrifying you to your core. The first is the voice that you’ve heard recently at Leah’s school – it belongs to Patty, the second thing is what she said… Leah doesn’t know she has come here. Feeling sick, you look at Dave as the colour drains from your face.

Dave looks at you then over at Cal, shaking his head and mumbling “No, no, no, please”

Stepping forwards into the room Patty’s foot lands right next to Cal, missing only due to his quick thinking and throwing himself out of the way, the thick cork sole landing where he was moments ago. The brown leather straps with rose-gold coloured buckles hold the shoe to her foot as it lifts once more as she steps further into the room.

You turn to Dave “Ok this is bad, but look at her, she’s looking around she doesn’t know we’re here. Cal can hide and we will be fine… ok?”

Gulping deeply and nodding at you, you both retreat further below the couch as if that will make any difference, willing Cal to get to safety.

Cal meanwhile is still reeling from the close call he just had, standing and looking around for somewhere to hide whilst the giantess continues walking slowly into the living room. Looking towards the cupboard in the corner, Cal runs at it, hoping to get there before she turns around.

 

Wednesday morning – Patty’s perspective

Stepping through the door, Patty cups the used key in her palm stopping and suddenly remembering Leah said she had a friend staying with her. Deciding she’s come this far, she picks up the bag of toys and presses on, walking around the corner and down the corridor to Leah’s living room where she announces herself “Helloooo… anyone home?” waiting for a reply. When none presents itself she thinks ‘he must be at work or out’ and starts walking forwards, deciding to leave the bag on Leah’s kitchen island as a nice surprise when she gets home. Walking towards the kitchen she passes the coffee table on her left, seeing something that makes her stop mid-stride. With her legs apart in the half-step position she turns on the balls of her feet until she is looking down at the coffee table, seeing a small plate of crumbs, some shot glasses of water, and what looks like… “Que diablo é isso?” bending forwards she opens the pod and flips the lid off of the Tupperware, revealing the living quarters. Patty’s confused frown turns to glee as she realises what they are “Oh my… Chica what have you been up to?” as she started giggling, dropping the bag on the floor and brining her hands to her mouth. Forgetting she was holding the key, this fell and hit the edge of the table, banging loudly as it bounced off and shot across the room towards the corridor she had just entered from. Turning and stepping towards the key her peripheral vision caught movement by the edge of the room by the cupboard, gasping gently she stopped, looking straight at a little shrinky.

Swerving her legs dramatically outwards then forwards, she slowly and methodically skip-stepped towards the shrinky who had now pressed himself against the wall in fear, holding her hands behind her back she plastered a warm smile on her face to confuse her prey. Stepping forwards until she was standing right over him, she planted her feet shoulder width apart and rested her head on the wall, looking down at him as he looked up at her, shaking slightly.

Allowing the suspense to build she just started at him for a few seconds, eventually addressing him “So… you a pet or a toy or what?” widening her arms and pressing her palms to the wall.

The tiny man looked down from her towards what she assumed was the coffee table, before pushing off from the wall and sprinting to his left towards the cupboard in a last-ditch attempt to get to safety. Having anticipated this, Patty lifted her right foot and slammed the sandal down infront of him, the shock and blast of air making him stumble and fall forwards, faceplanting the side of Patty’s shoe hard.

Rolling onto his back and clutching his face, he looked up at Patty who spat at him “Why the fuck you try run? What’s the even point? You aren’t going to get anywhere idota” lifting her foot on it’s heel and twisting it until it hovers over his body, she brings it down on him and pins him between the rubber and the wooden floorboard “Maybe I just crunch you now? Make you paste? Yeh?” increasing the pressure slightly until she heard him yelp in pain.

Lifting her foot she twisted it back away and lowered it, addressing him in a stern voice “Now… if you done being rude, I want to talk to you… ok?”

Clutching his arm, the tiny looked up at her and nodded acceptance

“Ok erro, now I am going to take you to that table and you gonna explain some stuff to me, comprende?” she asks in a tone of voice that belayed the presence of a question.

Nodding once more the tiny spoke to her “Ok… can you pick me up?”

Annoyance flashing across her pretty face she replied “You want me to bend down there, and pick you up?” she asked in a disgusted tone “No… you climb in here and I walk over and sit down, then I will pick you up” pointing at her right foot as she raised her pink painted toes upwards, revealing to the tiny man the deep indents where her toes and foot have compressed the cork sole, moulding it to her feet. Anticipating his hesitation she kept her toes pointed up and stated “If you aren’t in there in 5 seconds then I smash you and talk to your body. 5… 4… 3… 2… Ah, better” she finished as he quickly stood and jumped onto the front of her Birkenstock, lying down across the indents of her toes with his head on the raised part between the large and second, calculating this would leave his face free to breathe. Resting her toes on him she walked to the couch, careful to keep the weight of the right foot on her heel only.

Reaching the couch she pulled her sarong off and dropped it to the floor.

 

Wednesday morning – Your perspective

Seeing the large white layer drop to the floor, your attention is now brought to the massive heels that are standing side by side before you, looking up you see the toned muscles in her calves contract as she bends to sit down, the impact making the couch creak above your head. Her left foot slips backwards out of the shoe, raising it vertically she curls her toes and rests them on the heel, her huge wrinkled arch facing towards you. Slowly the right foot also retreats from the strapped shoe, but this one you can see is already tensed, her toes scrunched down. With horror you realise why as the foot completely removes and tilts as her heel lifts, displaying her sole and the squashed form of Calum imprisoned within the crevice below her toes. Her foot quickly lifts up and you hear her voice (the sexy accent would normally be a turn on) “Ok come here little guy”.

 

Wednesday morning – Calum’s perspective

Feeling the weight of her toes on top of him, Calum was praying she didn’t trip or stumble on the 5-step journey to the couch as that would undoubtably result in his instant death. The first step was terrifying, as she lifted her foot and powered it forwards he found himself being thrown towards the back of the shoe, thankfully the ball of her foot met him and prevented him flying under her sole. Landing on her foot he felt the immense potential of the weight above him, her heel and outside edge of her foot took the brunt of her weight, but he could feel the entire shoe morphing slightly as the weight settled, all he could think about was how powerless he was and had to cooperate with her. The next few steps were just as terrifying, but he felt that at least for now, she wanted to keep him in one piece. Reaching her destination he felt the skin above him shift followed by the loud creaking of the couch, indicating she had sat down. Wondering when she was going to pick him up, he instead felt her toes drop onto him, his face as he planned wedged between her second and third toes as the rest continued wriggling and manoeuvring his body into position. Before he could even think about what was about to happen, her toes clamped hard around his body, gripping one of his legs and one arm, the digits wrapped around his torso and chest squeezing him until the air was pushed from his body. The worst part was one he didn’t anticipate, as her big toe gripped the top of his head her second toe had slipped between his shoulder and head, pushing it painfully to one side and simultaneously pressing into his throat, choking him. Feeling movement he prayed in his mind that she would release him before the lack of blood reaching his brain would kill him. As his vision began to darken he heard her voice “Ok come here little guy”, the pressure surrounding him retreating as she pinched his leg and pulled him from her toes grasp, hovering her hand over the table for a moment before releasing him.

He managed to avoid landing on his head, but smashed his back into the wooden surface hard enough to knock the wind from him. Gasping he rolled over sat up into a seated position, looking up at the South-American bombshell before him, her toned abs and flat stomach tempting him to gaze at them. Feeling it would be best not to ogle her, he looked up noticing the blank expression on her face as she stared at him.

“So…” she starts “who are you?” asking in a matter-of-fact voice

“My name’s Cal…” you start as she interrupts raising her hand

“I don’t care what you called yourself before you turned into a bug” she spat at him “I want to know why you are here”

“Errm, well, she took me in… she’s going to send me somewhere” Calum replied nervously, cautious to not reveal his friends presence until he understood her intentions

Knowing more than he did about Leah’s recent activities, Patty’s face flashed with a genuine smile, her pearly white teeth in contrast to her olive skin.

Seeing her smile warmly actually made Calum feel safer, thinking in his mind that she was smiling at the prospect of his safety in spite of the last few minutes he had spent with her conveying a very different story.

Staring at him with a fixed smile on her face, he felt like she was taking in everything about him, like a poker play preparing to face an opponent, trying to figure his tells, ticks, and what he was thinking.

Eventually she spoke to him “So are you the friend she spoke of? The one staying with her right now?” she asked, the same blank expression on her face.

Not seeing any benefit in lying, Calum replied honestly “Erm, nope, I don’t think I am” noticing her smile twitch slightly before returning to the same position

“Huh… so is he here now?” staring deeply into his eyes, barely even blinking

 Not wanting to inadvertently rat his friends out, Calum responded “No, he’s… he’s out right now, but I’m sure he will be back soon” hoping he was able to bluff her

“Hmpf” she sighed “Ok, so he is normal size then? Not small like you…” leaning forward slightly she placed her elbows on her knees and lowered her chin to her upturned palms

‘SHIT’ Calum thought, now unable to backtrack he had to just try and push the bluff “Yeh, of course… why do you ask?” throwing his arms out in some attempt at a ‘well-DUH!’ response

“Just asking” she shrugged “you see I have this protective feeling over her… she’s kind, and men… of any size… will try to take advantage of that” sighing deeply “are YOU one of those type of men?”

“No… I… I mean she’s looking after me, I swear!” Calum babbled

“So she knows you?” she started stroking her chin gently

“Yeh of course” trying to build a convincing tale “I’ve been here for weeks alright, I haven’t done anything wrong!” the desperate lie he told to try and make her feel like his saviour had known him long enough to have a connection with him

“That’s good” she nodded “because I despise shitty men who take advantage of nice girls like her. It makes me so angry… you understand right?”

Gulping and nodding, Calum tried not to shake.

“So… what’s her name?” she asked bluntly, sensing she had him cornered

Gasping, Calum tried desperately to recall any time her name may have been mentioned, ultimately unable to draw anything other than a blank. Opening then closing his mouth, he just stared at her and tried not to react.

Her grin spreading further, Patty looked down and shook her head as she laughed “So then… it’s just you and me here is it?” leaning closer her eyes flicking around his body, alert for any tell that might give him away

Pausing for a moment too long, Calum knew she had rumbled him as the neutral smile twisted up into a Cheshire cat grin “No… I mean yeh… it’s just us” one last attempt at throwing her off

“Hmm… because it looks like there’s room for at least 3 or 4 bugs in them pods” she gestured to the coffee table

Aware that the colour was draining from his face Calum tried mumbling out another lie but was cut off by her holding her huge palm up infront of him “Shut your lying little mouth” she spat with contempt. Sitting back into the couch she raised her feet and dropped them heavily on the edge of the table just over shoulder width apart, the impact making Calum jump.

Relaxing back into the cushions she looked at him, crossing her arms over eachother and biting the inside of her lip, contemplating how best to proceed. Sitting on the table infront of her, Calum waited as long as he could before breaking and trying to reason with her. Standing slowly he opened his arms in a peaceful gesture and was about to speak when she lifted her left foot and slammed it down close to him, the impact making him fall onto his backside. Her foot retreated to its resting position and she glared at him, daring him to try speaking again.

Eventually she spoke “You have done nothing but LIE to me since we started talking… I have no reason to believe anything you say. For all I know these sleeping pods are old and not even yours eh?” she shrugged “you could be a pest that broke in from outside”

Waving his arms Calum tried to talk her down “No, no that’s… that’s not –” her foot slammed down again cutting him off

“Shut… up…” she growled, standing and pacing around the living room for a minute before returning to the table, squatting down and leaning over, her face inches from him “Ok you pissed me off bug man, I should just crush you now!” she growled raising her fist and making Calum cower in fear “But… you haven’t given me what I want yet” lowering her hand she uncurled her fist and gently stroked Calum’s face with her index finger “I want to know where the other bugs are…” she said

Calum had enough at this point and snapped at her “Fuck you! Fine I lied but that’s because you’re freakin’ insane! The truth is that this lady has taken me in, and it’s just me here, so you can stop this bullshit!” hoping this was enough.

Her face freezing in a semi-shocked expression, she slowly stood, never breaking eye contact, until she was at full height and towered over him. Standing dead still but breathing deeply, she looked murderous.

Taking a deeper breath she closed her eyes and sat back down on the couch crossing her left leg over her right “you know its only like 11:20am right?” she started “Leah… yeh… her name is LEAH” she shouted at Calum “won’t be home for at least six hours… you have any idea what I can do to you in six hours? Huh? I am very… very good at fucking with you bugs” she shook her head “Honestly, after like… two hours you won’t even remember your own name I think”

Shaking slightly, Calum stood his ground “I’ve now told you the truth… why not call Leah and ask her” he reasoned

Contemplating his request for a minute, she eventually spoke “Fine… I call her and she tells me she doesn’t know you… you are done” she growled leaning forwards and flicking Calum hard in the chest knocking him over, before standing up and prowling around the coffee table. Bending over she pulls her phone from one of the two bags and swipes it unlocked, tapping across the screen and eventually raising the phone infront of her, hitting the call button and placing the phone on loudspeaker. Standing straight she towers once again over the tiny man, lifting her left foot and placing it slowly on the edge of the table, heel raised and pink toes wriggling as the phone continues ringing.

After a few rings a hurried voice on the other end answers “Hey hun, what’s up? Calum recognises Leah’s voice

“Hey Chica, just at yours and wanted to ask something” Patty slowly replied

“Yeh what is it? My class are about to return from break so gotta hustle!” Leah’s rapid response gave Calum hope that her was about to be saved

“You got any shrinkies at home?” Patty asked bluntly

There is a short pause on the other end of the phone before a reply “No, of course not… why?” Leah’s voice sounded concerned

“All good babe, enjoy class, I see you later maybe?” Patty replied

“Yep sounds good, gotta run!” Leah ends the call

 

Wednesday morning – Leah’s perspective

‘Why would Patty be asking that?’ Leah wondered as the class filed in quietly ‘maybe she found one in the garden and wanted to check if it’s mine? Ah well, no chance I’m letting her know I have some inside!’ looking up and greeting her class, she continued her lesson.

 

Wednesday morning – Calum’s perspective

The blood draining from his face, Calum’s heart started racing as he yelled up “No wait! She doesn’t know you’re inside! Just call her an…” he stops as she slowly raises her foot and glides it over him. His fight or flight instinct kicked in and he turned and sprinted across the table, not even thinking about where he was going to go when he reached the edge… maybe a fall off and quick death would be preferable to whatever she was planning.

Making it half a dozen steps the humongous foot slams into the table somewhere to his left, ignoring it as he kept running as fast as he could until something knocked his legs out from under him, causing him to fall and smack his head on the table hard enough to see stars. Rolling onto his back he found himself looking straight up into her rage filled eyes, having placed her foot on the table to stabilise herself and allow her to lean over him. Out of luck and out of ideas, Calum just stared at her as she stared back for what felt like forever until her right hand reached down and grabbed him, rolling him into her fist and raising him to eye level as she stood.

Glaring at him trapped in her fist she spat at him “You lying… little… fuck!” before dropping her fist to her side and storming off towards the kitchen, the sudden movement giving Calum a feeling of vertigo and almost vomiting, completely disoriented and unsure of his surroundings. Hearing a cupboard open then slam shut Calum is suddenly weightless for a moment, released from her grasp, a brief moment of freedom before he lands in a coffee mug, cracking his head into the bottom and losing consciousness.

 

Wednesday morning – Patty’s perspective

Opening the cupboard in Leah’s kitchen where she kept her cups, Patty grabbed a large coffee mug before slamming the door closed, placing the mug on the countertop and letting go of the lying bug above the opening. Momentarily concerned about the surprisingly large noise he made when he made impact, she was worried she’d killed him without getting what she needed from him. Leaning down she pressed her ear to the opening and after a moment could hear his breathing, leaning up she sighed “Phew, that would have sucked” before leaning down low over the mug and speaking to his unconscious form “You have no idea what you’re in for” standing and opening cupboard doors, draws and the freezer she collected various items from the kitchen and took them to the coffee table.

 

Wednesday morning – Your perspective

Hearing the phone conversation Patty had with Leah and watching Patty’s bare feet stomp angrily towards the kitchen, Dave grabbed you by the shoulders and shook “What the hell! Why would she say that!?”

“I don’t know! Fuck! I mean… she mustn’t know Patty is inside… she knows that she’s dangerous there’s no way she would have let her in here by herself! She must know where a spare key is or something” you reply

Releasing you, Dave puts his head in his hands “Fuck… what do we do?”

“There’s nothing we can do… we just have to stay hidden” you sigh

Dave stumbles back and sits down, holding his head “We were so close”

Sitting next to him you put your hand on his shoulder “I know… I’m so sorry” looking up as you see the pink toenails leading the tanned feet return to the room, her stomping continuing until she reached the coffee table and dropped some items on it before returning to the kitchen. Hearing various things opening and slamming you try not to think about what is about to happen, wishing you were at least further away.

After a few return trips you see Patty reach down and grab one of the bags, raising it above your line of sight as she stepped around the table, sitting down and planting her feet against the floor, her ankles close enough you could reach out and touch them. Her feet were pretty toned and a bit wider across the ball, something that comes from being a sporty person and on your feet a lot, you vaguely remember Leah once talking about a colleague of hers that was a surfer, the body type and features now fitting into place. Snapping sense into yourself you grab Dave and retreat further under cover.

Hearing her grumble from above “Hmpf where is it? Don’t tell me I forg… Ah!” wondering what she was talking about as she moved around, working at something on the coffee table, muttering to herself constantly “Ok… you go here… you go here! Perfect!”

 

Wednesday afternoon – Calum’s perspective

Regaining consciousness Calum lay still for a moment, his head pounding as he struggled to recall what put him in this position. Opening his eyes his memories came flooding back as he found himself lying on his back, staring straight up at the crossed over soles of the giantess who had captured him, figuring he was on the coffee table and she must have her feet resting on the edge. Clearly unaware that he had woken up, he could see past the outside edge of her foot that she was on her phone and thinking this was his chance to escape he tried sitting up, feeling resistance against his body. Looking down, his small glimmer of hope turned to utter despair realising he was lying spread eagle and completely naked on a small black board with his arms and legs secured in place by thin woven bindings, pulled into opposing corners and leaving him trapped, with something resting gently against his throat. Straining against the bindings and hoping for some sort of give in them, his struggles instead alerted her to his regained conscious state, her feet lifting from the table and dropping to the floor whilst she sat upright looking down at him, a sinister smile spreading slowly across her face.

“So… how do you like this?” she asked him “I made it myself you know… it helps in situations like this” she explained as she ran her finger around the outside of the board “situations where I need you to co-operate” leaning over him she continued “Look around… what you think?” nodding at the array of items around the table.

Turning his head, Calum had no idea what was going on, seeing a large china bowl, a red candle, a cloth, cling film, a bottle of water, a glass bowl full of large ice cubes and finally the most chilling item a long slender knife. Gulping deeply he looked back at her and started yelling “Please, you’re mistaken! This is a huge misunderstanding!”.

Shaking her head, the goddess leant forwards and gripped the item by his throat, lifting it and revealing a miniature ball gag, attached to some string that kept it pulled firmly back towards the board.

“No! No, no no plea-HMPF” Calum tried to beg but she carelessly pulled the gag over his mouth and released it, the tension in the string pulling it back into his mouth and gagging him.

“Oh shush little toy… save your energy” lifting a lighter and flicking it on she proceeded to light the candle, dropping the lighter to the side and looking down at him, pausing for a moment as she inspected him.

“Ok erro…” she softly spoke to him as her hand reached into the glass bowl and retrieved a large ice cube “I know for a fact that you’re not alone… no shrinkie goes that far into someone’s house without backup, comprende?” lifting the cube and inspecting it, rotating it before her eyes. Looking down once more “So…” lowering the cube and pressing it into his left arm “… tell me where they are and this can stop”

Grunting in discomfort at the large block of ice covering most of his arm, Calum refused to look at her, breathing in ragged gasps of air through his nose

Holding the ice cube against him for a minute and watching him squirm in discomfort, she eventually removed it and dropped it back in the bowl, sighing as she did so. Lifting the candle she brought it above him and growled “you bugs never learn” tilting the candle and dripping the hot red wax onto his semi-frozen arm, the sudden change in temperature burning him and causing him to scream in agony, the gag muffling most of the noise.

Giggling at his plight, she allowed a few drops to land on him before retracting the candle and placing it above his head “Anything to say?” she asked in a mock pouty voice “I hope not… I just starting” not even waiting for him to respond she picked up a new ice cube and brought it to his left leg, repeating the process of frigid ice followed by liquid hot wax until she had covered all four limbs.

Sobbing uncontrollably Calum still refused to capitulate to her commands, accepting his fate in order to save his friends, something the giantess hadn’t overly banked on, speaking to him for the first time in the past 10 minutes “Hmm… interesting… either you’re being honest or you really don’t want to rat out your friends” she reached up and scratched her chin “Well I know already now you’re a good liar, so I think we continue, no?” not waiting for an answer she lifted another block of ice, this time holding it above his immobilised form in her right hand. Thinking for a moment, she brought her left hand forward and gently lifted his flaccid shaft from between his legs and pinned it roughly to his stomach, rubbing gently until it turned hard “obrigada… thanks” she smiled as she brought the cube down, moving her finger at the last second and mashing the ice into his hard member bringing a new wave of pained moans. Grinding the cube into him for a minute she discarded it with a flick of her wrist, slowly lifting the candle above him once more and dangling it above his crotch, sloshing it left and right to rain droplets of wax down on either side of him, all Calum could do was scream into the gag as he waited for one to land on his member.

“Oh god shut up!” she complained, dropping the candle and blowing it out “I don’t want to break that part of you yet… its still early” her nails painfully scratching at the wax that had moulded to his arms and legs, his yelps making her grin “aww poor baby” she pouted pulling the gag from his mouth and dropping it back around his throat “too much?”. Repositioning herself on the couch she leant forwards and grasped the bottle of water, twisting the cap off and drinking deeply before placing it down with the lid still off. Picking up the board that he was attached to she inspected the raw red skin for a bit before using her left hand to grab the large china bowl, dragging it towards her, lowering the board until it was horizontal above the bowl. Unsure of what was happening he barely had time to react before the picked up the cloth and dropped it over his face, the last thing he could make out were her words “maybe take a breath” before he felt water engulfing the cloth and trying to work its way into his nose and mouth.

Chocking and gagging, he tried shaking his head to find freedom, only to find more water blocking his attempts. Just as he thought he was going to drown, the cloth was ripped form his face allowing him to cough the water out, choking as he did so. Looking up at the smiling face above him he saw the water bottle in her hand still about three quarters full, continuing to cough up water he barely had time to take a breath before she dropped the cloth back over his face and repeated the process for even longer this time. Thrashing his arms against the bindings as he choked on the flood of liquid, the cloth was once again ripped from him revealing her tanned face hovering low over his own. Thinking she was going to ask him a question he tried to prepare himself but instead witnessed her bring the cloth back and gently lower it onto his face, allowing him to take a deep breath this time. Holding his breath he began to worry as the water had not started, eventually having to breathe out this is when she started pouring again, instantly filling his mouth with water making him choke and thrash uncontrollably.  He lost count of how many times this repeated, each time varying slightly, keeping him off guard not knowing what exactly would happen, knowing it would only come to an end when the water bottle had been drained.

The cloth once more being pulled from his face he didn’t have the strength to even look at her, dreading another round might be the end of him, just lying there heaving water up and coughing, his lungs burning. Lying there long enough to feel the cold, he started shivering, nearly mentally broken still attached to the board which she gently lowered to the table.

Leaning over him the Brazilian turned to a soft voice as she used her left forefinger to rub his face and shoulder “Shhhhh… it’s ok friend… you can tell me everything now… I’ll make it stop” expecting him to break to her will.

Mustering one final ounce of willpower he looked up at her and spat “Fuck… you…” before dropping his head back and teetering on the edge of consciousness.

Seemingly unfazed and maybe a little excited by his response, she leant forwards and plucked up the board, slowly untying his limbs and allowing him to fall to the table. Reaching over his head she grabbed the roll of cling film and pulled out a long length, ripping it off and placing it carefully beside her on the couch before leaning forwards and grabbing his near limp form in her let hand. Bringing him to her lips she whispered to him “I was really… really hoping you’d say that” pulling him away and winking at him. Watching her settle back on the couch he noticed her lift her right foot and place it on her left thigh, scrunching and flexing her toes, using her right hand to rub away any dirt or dust. Bringing his body towards the sole she held him for a moment before pushing is body into her arch and his head leaning against the base of her ball, pinning him in place with the thumb of her left hand. His face initially forced into the wrinkled sole, he managed to turn his head to his right enabling him to breathe again, staring up at her face that was now plastered with a huge smile. Reaching over to the couch he heard the rustle of the cling film, clueless about what she had planned next, frankly just wanting it all to end. Suddenly her thumb applied heavy pressure on his back, forcing his body deep into her sole, compressing his lower back and threatening to snap his spine causing him to moan in agony, unable to even muster a full scream.  The pressure released leaving him stuck to her arch, realising she wasn’t even holding him with her thumb anymore, simply the recent pressure and sticky surface holding him in place.

This freedom was short lived as he felt the cling film press against his back and realised with horror that she was wrapping it around and around her foot, until he was completely cocooned against her in several airtight layers and barely able to move, managing only small struggles. Panting deeply as he tried thrashing against her, he was quickly struck by how breathless he felt, realising he had no way of getting more air other than the small pockets that surrounded his head and body. Feeling her body shift, he finally screamed in fear as he saw the outline of a knife approach his face through the cling film, stopping momentarily as it made contact before twisting and pushing its way through, stopping just before stabbing his face. As the knife retreated it left a small hole through which he found he was able to suck in some air, preventing him from asphyxiating in the plastic cocoon holding him pinned to her foot. Feeling her poke a similar hole behind him, he found he could obtain some limited fresh air.

 

Wednesday morning – Patty’s perspective

Sitting back and giggling at her handiwork “Hey bug boy, this is one of my favourites” she beamed at him, his face forced sideways looking through the plastic layers towards her gleeful expression. Leaning back and splaying her arms out over the top of the couch she explained to him “You see this is uncomfortable, yes? That’s nothing… it’s going to hotter and hotter in there… the humidity as my foot sweats will be horrible! Now, I don’t have smelly feet, but the moisture is going to cling to you and try to smother you out! The holes will let you breathe, but it’s going to be hard” she wriggled her shoulders happily “and the best part, I can just sit back and…” reaching over she grabbed the TV control “… watch TV… let me know when you’re ready to talk” uncrossing her leg she dropped her foot onto the coffee table, scrunching and flexing her toes as she turned on some random TV show as she started a timer on her phone.

 

Wednesday morning – Calum’s perspective

Feeling the deep thud as her heel made contact with the table, Calum doubted her words, convinced she was bluffing ‘how could this be the worst thing?’ he thought ‘she’s trying to get in my head – I just have to stay here and hold on’.

Unfortunately, Calum soon realised he was wrong. Whilst his own sweat was spreading around his back and legs where his skin was compressed by the cling film, her foot was also beginning to perspire and her sweat pool around the front of his body, limbs, and around his head and left side of his face which was stuck against her skin. The first thing that got to him was the itching, the constant feel of salty water against every inch of him was irritating him, and unable to move and scratch it he had to try to ignore the discomfort. Her periodic flexing and scrunching of her toes didn’t help either, swishing the building up fluid around his body.

Soon after, he noticed the heat which first started as just above body temperature, soon turning into an oppressive oven, raising his own internal temperature to uncomfortable levels leaving him breathing rapidly to try and help cool himself. The added heat was also increasing the sweat that was pooling around him, the small trickles that ran down his body began pooling around him as the fluid filled the air spaces around his legs. Trying to think about how long he had been like this, he realised he had lost all track of time, leaving him disoriented, the heat and humidity feeling like he had been abandoned in a rainforest.

As time passed the sweat continued to rise, now as high as his stomach. He was also subjected to his hair being matted with condensation and beginning to drop small drips of their mixed sweat down his face, stinging his eyes and working its way into his mouth. Having been sweating profusely for an unknown period of time, his body began to panic despite his mind willing him to stay calm, resulting in involuntary spasms as the levels of sweat continued to rise in the limited space between her foot, his body, and the plastic cocoon.

Unaware of how much time had passed, Calum felt his spirit finally break… it was either the lack of significant oxygen, the constant presence of sweat dripping down his head across his face and dripping down his face into his mouth causing him to gag, the oppressive heat, or the complete loss of a sense of time… whatever it was, he was done. Trying to tap against her sole with his pinned arms she eventually registered his movements and brought her foot back over her thigh, looking at him for a moment before dropping her foot back to the table and ignoring him

 

Wednesday afternoon – Patty’s perspective

Feeling his struggles change from a writhing to an attempt at tapping, Patty brought her foot up to her thigh, leaning down and studying him, seeing the pooled sweat around his body and desperate look on his face. Deciding to torment him further she simply leant back and returned her foot to the same position, grabbing her phone and checking the timer she had started ‘Hmm 23 minutes 48 second’ she thought, impressed he outlasted most of her victims ‘he was rude to me though… let’s give it a solid half hour’ returning to the TV.

 

Wednesday afternoon – Calum’s perspective

Completely broken, Calum went into a catatonic state, not registering the heat, lack of oxygen, or discomfort he was in… he was quite simply done. Phasing in and out of lucidity he was vaguely aware of the feeling of his body moving, thinking he could see his tormentor’s face through the plastic, words he vaguely understood as a direction to tell her where his friends were. Unable to comprehend the ramifications of his actions he mumbled “nd’er cowch”.

 

Wednesday afternoon – Patty’s perspective

Realising he had attempted to use words, Patty leaned closer and turned her head pressing her ear to the plastic around her foot, demonstrating her enhanced flexibility. Unable to understand what he was saying she spoke to him “Ok… good… you’re so good! Now talk slow and loud” hearing the muffled words that returned to her, her face lighting up as she heard them, the realisation of the location of her new prey almost making her laugh.

 

Wednesday afternoon – Your perspective

Hearing Patty’s excited voice you are instantly overcome with worry, grabbing Dave by the arm and yanking him upright “We have to move, now!”

Dave resists “He won’t rat on us mate!”

“Dave I’m sorry, but she’s been torturing him in ways we don’t even know for ages now” you start “It isn’t his fault but everyone has a break point, if she’s found his we have to go”

Twisting his arm from your grip, Dave shoves you away “Oh and what dae you know about it lad? You have it pretty good here… I don’t think you’re one of us at all now…”

About to try and reason with Dave, you’re attention is grabbed by movement at the front of the couch – Patty has lowered her right hand towards the floor holding a lighter in her grip. Seeing your confused reaction, Dave turns and sees the same thing, freezing for a moment neither of you move.

Her wrist moving with lightning speed she launches the lighter under the couch in your general direction, missing you by a decent margin the action still shocks you both, the shock replaced by complete fear as you hear her voice “Hope I didn’t hit you! Come out here please”

Looking at eachother for a moment you shake your head at Dave “We can’t… she’ll kill us”

Shaking his head and sighing deeply Dave replies “She knows were here… you were right she broke him… there’s nowhere to go”

“We can try splitting up and running for it!” you try

“Oh aye? Where lad? It’s a big place and we have but wee legs” looking down “might aswell try and make it easy on ourselves” as he started walking towards her

“Wait!” you grab Dave’s arm “there is no ‘easy’ you don’t understand, even Leah thinks she’s nuts… we step out there and we are done!” you exclaim, panicking.

“Argh… fine what dae ya propose?”

“Simple, you run out that way towards the kitchen” you point “and I run that way towards the stairs, I’ll try getting upstairs… one of us might make it” you offer

“Tae hell with it… poor Cal’s probably dead already, let’s go” nodding at you he raises his hand which you take, shaking warmly

“Good luck” you say

“You too lad” Dave replies

Turning and about to run, you hear Patty’s voice again “You know I really aren’t the patient type of girl… if you don’t come out soon your friend will suffer more, right now you can still save him”

Watching Dave hesitate, you urged him on, feeling he was about to commit when a huge – BANG – shocked you both. Looking towards the front of the couch you could see Patty’s left foot now planted firmly on the ground, and to your horror her right foot slowly lowered, entering your field of view. You could see her toes lower first, the skin bright red, wondering why they looked so hot your question was soon answered as the cling film wrapped ball of her foot entered your view. This was soon followed by the rest of her foot lowering, revealing Calum’s still form against her arch, buried under several layers of plastic, a clear build up of sweat around him – at this point you were sure he was dead. Pointing her toes straight down she gave you an unimpeded view of his plight before scrunching and splaying her toes hard, the movement revealing Calum was still alive as he screamed and choked.

Dave faltered, looking at his friend and placing his hands on his head. About to convince him to continue with the plan Patty’s voice interceded “Come out now and I’ll end his suffering, I promise” as she lowered her toes to the floor. At this point even you were ready to hand yourself over to her just to have her either release him or put him out of his misery, still not convinced complying would change anything.

Clearly frustrated you head her let out a loud sigh followed by “Ok then, I guess you don’t care about him” beginning to lower her heel to the floor you gasped, hearing pained sobs coming from Calum, both of you took steps forward before stopping, praying she wouldn’t do anything worse.

Letting her foot flatten out on the floor you saw it flex and twitch as she found a comfortable spot, holding it here allowing the gap between the ground and her arch to not crush Calum, his muffled cries still emanating. Pausing in this spot you looked at Dave and signalled for him to stay put.

 

Wednesday afternoon – Patty’s perspective

‘Why they no come out?’ she thought to herself, certain the cries from their friend trapped between the floor and her foot would flush them out ‘ok let’s see them deal with this’

 

Wednesday afternoon – Your perspective

Hearing the floor creak slightly, you looked outwards and saw Patty’s left foot start to rise as her right started compressing into the hard floor, fresh cries of agony mixed with choking coughs emerging from Calum. Thinking it couldn’t get any worse for him she started grinding her heel and ball back and forth in opposite directions, grinding his body into the ground. Seeing the built-up pools of sweat squirt out from the clingfilm in multiple directions you realised how much pressure she was putting him under, wondering if his body was even able to take that level of punishment. His screams turning to low moans and gargles you snapped, running forwards and into the open, looking up and waving, shouting at her to stop.

She looked down at you calmly as Dave joined you, still grinding Calum mercilessly into the ground, clearly expecting more to follow.

Shouting at her “It’s just us! I swear we are all there is! Please stop!”

She ground Calum a few more times as she contemplated your request, finally nodding and relinquishing the pressure. Lowering her hand to the floor you both voluntarily stepped on, whisked up and dumped roughly on the table, she leant forwards over the pair of you her green eyes inspecting you.

“So you were under me the whole time? Damn serves me right for not checking” she complained

“Look we came out willingly, please let him go” you begged her, noticing her foot was still in contact with the floor.

Her eyes narrowed as she studied you for a moment, before finally lifting her right foot and dumping it sideways on the table next to you both. Leaning forwards she picked up a knife and sliced carefully around his body before dropping the knife and sitting back. Wasting no time you both ran forwards and started yanking the film away until you were able to pull his body from her foot. Drenched in sweat and coughing he curled up into a ball infront of you, shivering.

Looking up at Patty you started “Listen, I’m the friend Leah has staying with her, ok! Stop this!”

Rage flashed over her face as she leant forwards again “You lie!”

“What… no… no I don’t!” you stagger out, shocked by her blatant disregard for your statement

“Yeh you do!” she shouted “this pathetic bug confirmed it… her friend is out, you full of shit!”

“No… I swear tha-OUCH” you screamed as her right hand shot out and grabbed you around the waist, her grip crushing your torso as she lifted you to her face.

Looking into your eyes for a moment she said calmly “I guess you bugs never learn, huh? Lies do not work… they only cause suffering” leaning forwards she grabbed Calum with her left hand and stuffed his head and shoulders into the crevice under the toes of her right foot, his head poking up between the big and 2nd digits as her toes curled down around his shoulders. “Now I did say I would end his suffering… did I not?” she asked you as she began squeezing her toes downwards, the pressure quickly building around his head and shoulders, silencing his screams as his face began turning purple. You began begging for her to stop as Dave jumps forwards trying to pry her toes apart.

Dave joins yelling at her to stop but with a final grunt she scrunched her face and toes in tandem crushing Calum’s head with a loud – CRACK – quickly splaying the digits and letting his body fall to the table, blood spraying onto Dave who let out a yell of rage and ran at her foot, punching it as hard as he could. His efforts only making her giggle before she leant in and flicked him in the head, his body flying sideways to the ground and lying still. Turning her gaze to you she growled “So you know her, huh? How well?”

Snapping you shouted “Very well! We’ve known eachother for years alright you nutjob!”

 Her mouth twitched involuntarily into a scowl for a moment before returning to a neutral expression “Uh-huh…” she chewed the inside of her cheek “it’s just funny… she never mention a tiny she knew to me before”

“Are you surprised?” You reply throwing your arms out to your sides “You hate shrinkies, you go out of your way to kill any you see! You genuinely think she would tell you if she had one living with her?”

“Oh come on! There’s no way she wouldn’t tell me that… she’s my best friend” Patty’s face twisted in denial.

Snapping and going all out you blurt without thinking “We’ve had sex! I’ve been inside her you fucking psycho! That’s how well I know her! We had sex last night, and not forced or anything, we did it together because we... well I… look its complicated…” you rambled on.

Patty’s face froze in shock for a moment before a scowl appeared “She told me that her friend staying with her was here because he is her best friends boyfriend, and they were having troubles”

“Well I…” you started as she interrupted

“ENOUGH” she yelled “You’re done! The bug I just squished said her friend wasn’t a shrinkie, plus Leah wouldn’t fuck her friends boyfriend, so that’s two lies in one!” her face was a mask of rage now “if you had been inside her and she no complain then that would mean that you like… violated her… you violate my friend without her knowing?” she yelled

“Viol… wait, what!?” you garbled out, shocked at the way she took your outburst “No… I mean tha…” she interrupted you again.

“SHUT UP!” a tear forming in her left eye “what you do to my friend?” she growled.

Sensing you shouldn’t go into detail you went silent, watching the tear well up in her eye before popping out and streaming down her cheek.

Looking to the ground she started “You want to be inside someone… I can cure that…” looking up and gripping you tight enough you felt your body would pop, opening your mouth but unable to scream, the pressure kept up until you passed out.