- Text Size +

Chapter 15 – Another Day at Work

Tuesday morning – Your perspective

“Morning little guy!” you hear muffled through the pod walls, waking you from your slumber, smiling at the thought of what was going to greet you.

To your dismay when you emerged, Leah was infront of you already dully dressed and eating cereal from a bowl

“Morning sleepy head! I tried waking you earlier but you were really out of it, we’re running late so have to move fast, get ready!

“No worries!” You reply “it’s just… I kind of need to wash if that’s ok”

Smiling down at you, Leah shovelled a huge spoonful of cereal into her mouth and responded “shure fing” mumbling as her jaw clamped down on the food, the loud crunches unnerving you, realising you could have just as easily been her food rather than her toy last night. – GULP – “Ok, hop on!” lowering her hand, she picked you up and carried you to the bathroom, running the sink tap and making sure it was warm before holding you under the spray and rubbing soap into your body. It felt like a full body massage but on steroids, making you moan in relaxing pleasure.

Mistaking your moans for something else, Leah turned the tap off and grabbed a face cloth to dry you, lifting you up and giggling “Not right now, I said we’re late!” carrying you back to your pod and dropping you infront of it “Ok, get dressed ill pack everything up and get you some food!” jumping up and darting from the room before you could say anything.

Popping into your pod you find a set of trousers and small polo shirt ‘cool!’ you think putting it on and waiting outside, hearing Leah come running up the stairs

“Shit, shit, shit” as she burst into the room, running over to you, today wearing tight fitting black jeans that stop above her ankles, black sneakers and a large, loose white shirt, “hop on babe!” holding her hand out

‘Babe?’ you thought to yourself as you hopped onto her hand ‘that’s… a good sign?’ as her hand wrapped around you and she turned and raced out to her car. Getting in she placed you in your secure spot within her bosom and shot off to her job like a bat out of hell.

 

Arriving at the school just in time, Leah ran to her class room (removing you first this time having learnt that lesson), entering the room just as the bell rang and the students began filing in.

Taking a moment to compose herself she placed you in your little temporary pod on her desk, most of the students having lost interest in you by this point and were busy chatting away but a few still stood out to you, most notably the Asian and blonde girls at the back right, the red-head in the front right, but also one you hadn’t noticed yesterday, a girl that appeared to be of Indian descent in the front left, with the characteristic dark brown eyes and almost jet black hair. Breaking her eye contact from you as Leah walked past she looked up and said good morning, a very posh British accent emerging from her lips, indicating much of her education must have been from a nice part of southern England.

Deciding to not risk being subjected to any sort of mental torture, you kept your head down as much as you could reading your book, whilst Leah walked around the room, pointing at things on the smartboard and talking about the subjects. Looking up a couple of times none of the class seemed interested in you, although you made eye contact with a few briefly.

 

The bell rang loudly making you jump, not realising the first couple of hours of the day had already passed, the class standing and filing out to enjoy their quick break from class.

Leah sat down at her desk and you started chatting about stuff, when Leah glanced up and a horrified expression flew across her face. Reaching down she grabbed you and dropped into her drawer which she slammed shut, confused and uncertain you lay in the darkness.

 

Tuesday morning – Leah’s perspective

Chatting away to you, Leah glanced up and saw the form of Patty strolling towards Leah’s classroom, throwing Leah into an instant panic, grabbing you and shoving you into her desk drawer and slamming it shut as she rose and aimed to intercept Patty at the door.

Reaching the door just as Patty did, Leah put an arm onto the frame in a half attempt to stop her entering, which Patty brushed aside with a huge grin on her face “Oh meu Deus!” she exploded “sorry… oh my god! I can’t believe you got into it!”

“Shhh!!” Leah flapped at her “not here!”

“Ok chica let’s go outside!” she grabbed Leah’s arm and tried to lead her out

“Sorry Pat, I’m really behind on some marking, can we talk later?” Leah pleaded

“Hmpf” Patty grumbled “fiiiiinnneee” she let out in an exasperated voice, turning and stomping away.

Leah closed the door behind her and walked back to the desk, opening it and picking you up “sorry that was Pat again, just had to be safe!”

“No worries” you responded, wondering if you should ask her what Patty was talking about, her loud voice carrying easily into the drawer you were dumped into. Deciding against it you continued “you probably made the right call!” smiling up at her warm doe eyes.

The bell rang again, signalling the class would roll back in. This time Leah propped her phone up infront of you on her Netflix app with the volume set low so only you could hear it. Lying back on the makeshift bed you started watching the transformers movie ‘classic!’ you thought as it started and Leah continued her earlier lesson.

Just as the movie was wrapping up, the bell rang for the girl’s longer lunchtime, snapping you back to reality as they filed out. This time however as you sat up, a shadow fell over you – looking up you met the eyes of the young Indian girl looking curiously down at you. You first noticed her styling – black shiny leather trousers, with a slightly baggy hoody, primarily black but with reds and yellows in various patterns across it. Not sure why, you were instantly hit by the assumption that it was all very expensive. Looking down at you she extended her pointer finger towards you “Good afternoon, My name is Aisha” the finger hovering infront of you.

Realising it was a handshake sort of gesture you reached out and grasped the tip, shaking it, not sure where this was going “err… I’m…”

“I know who you are, it was a delight meeting you!” and with that she turned on her heel and walked off, noticing her shoes were some Gucci white trainer. Looking to your left you saw Leah standing close by, clearly hovering close during the encounter just encase.

“What was that about? Who is that?” you asked as Leah sighed

“She…” Leah started “she is one of my many challenges. Her father is an ambassador or something, so she’s a rich spoilt kid, but still has this down to earth side. It’s almost a torment to her, she doesn’t seem to know who she really is” Leah looked sad

“Its ok” you tried to cheer her up “I’m sure you’re helping her through this tough time!”

Smiling at you Leah said “Thanks, I do try! Now we have to talk about this break – I’m on patrol with Patty and don’t want to risk what happened yesterday re-occurring. I think its safest to put you in my handbag and you hide there until I’m back, ok?

Feeling uneasy but understanding her point you agree, Leah picking you up and lowering you into her handbag, winking at you as she zips it up, sealing you in darkness.

Heading out of the classroom, Leah shuts the door behind her, turning and almost crashing into Patty’s bouncing form.

“Come on chica! Lets gooooo” Patty impatiently grabs Leah by the arm and leads her outside.

 

 

 

Tuesday afternoon – Leah’s perspective

Walking out into the bright sunshine, Leah and Patty looked around to make sure they were out of earshot of students as they began their patrol.

Patty felt like she was going to explode at any moment “Oh my god! Just tell me, what the fuck happened!?” grabbing Leah by the arm hard enough to make her gasp.

“Ouch! Calm down ok!” Leah frowned at Patty

“Sorry, just… come on this is you! You swallowed a tiny!” Patty was beside herself with glee “I guess I finally rubbed off on you huh?” she giggled

“Look Pat, its something I have been exploring yes… but please don’t say anything, I’m still not sure how I feel about it”

“My lips are sealed chica!” Patty replied pulling her hand across her mouth mimicking zipping her lips shut.

Continuing their patrol around the school perimeter, Patty gestures Leah to stop, before tip-toeing forwards towards a plant pot. Looking over the top of the pot she quickly crouches and throws her hand down, grabbing something on the far side. As she stands up she holds her hand infront of Leah, dangling a tiny 1-inch man by his legs

“Good catch Pat, have fun!” Leah offers, cautious about where this is likely to go

“Uh-uh” Patty shakes her head “this one’s for you” shaking the tiny man, reaching forwards she grabs Leah’s hand and holds it out, depositing the tiny into her palm. Letting go, patty steps back with a big smile on her face, looking at Leah expectantly.

“Come on Pat, not here” Leah says looking around, realising they are completely alone with no students in view

“Pleeeeeeaassseee, don’t make me beg!” Patty frowns and puts on a sad face as she holds her palms together in a prayer pose

“Ergh” Leah sighs, looking at the tiny man in her palm, staring at her in terror “fine, but nothing flashy”

Patty jumped and clapped her hands, ecstatic at getting what she wanted.

“Sorry little guy” Leah said to the man in a soft voice “but once she found you, you were done anyway” lowering her hand to the ground, dropping him from shin height. The distance wasn’t enough to kill him, but falling into concrete from that height left him winded and clutching his chest as he lay in pain on his back. Using the toe of her left shoe, she pried the black sneaker from her right foot, letting it drop to the side as she exposed the light blue ankle sock she was wearing. Not wasting any time she lowered her foot onto the tiny man, trapping him under her arch and immobilising him, waiting as Patty moved to her left side and crouched down to get a good view. Increasing the pressure on his tiny form, Leah felt him begin to struggle and could faintly hear screams. Deciding she didn’t want to torture the poor guy too much, she lifted her foot and repositioned so that her toes were either side of his face and the ball of her foot covered his tiny body from chest to feet, she pushed the toes down and stretched the fabric of her sock across his face, limiting his breathing and causing him to thrash. Raising her heel so until her foot was almost vertical, the hard ball of her foot resting across his entire form and just his head somewhere beneath her toes, she held this position, feeling his struggles decrease as his oxygen levels dropped. Deciding he had been through enough, she began twisting her foot and increased the pressure, grinding him into the hard surface a few times before his body gave out, blood splattering to the left like she had stepped on a ketchup packet.

Patty jumped up and embraced Leah “we are going to have SO MUCH FUN!” she yelled at her “I have so many toys and stuff you can play with! I’m not in tomorrow but I’ll be sure to drop some stuff off to you”

“Thanks” Leah smiled “let’s get back to it shall we?” continuing their patrol, Leah asked patty about these toys she mentioned.

Giving her details on most of them, she winked at Leah and told her some were for couples “if you ever want to try something that will blow – Your – Freaking – MIND… let me know and I’ll bring some of those ones over” winking at Leah.

Leah knew Patty was happy to get her kicks from whichever gender presented itself, but Leah was still mostly guarded, having been mostly with men and only one woman, who ironically had treated her worse than any of the men.

 

Tuesday afternoon – Your perspective

Settling back into the darkness, you mulled over Patty’s words some more “what did she mean?” you ask yourself, trying to think about anything you had seen that would reveal an answer. Not sure how long you had been pondering this, you could swear you heard something moving around outside the bag. Deciding to be brave, you stand up and climb on top of the various contents of Leah’s bag until you reach the zipper, using your arms you manage to pry this open enough to stick your head out and look around. Initially not seeing anything you are about to drop back down when a voice makes you freeze.

“Hey!”

Looking down you see a tiny about the same size as you standing beside Leah’s bag, waving at you “Oh, hey!” you reply

“This is Miss Connor’s class right?” the tiny shouts to you in a thick Scottish accent

“Yeh, how come?” you cautiously reply

“She’s the railroad mate! Our group have been trying to reach her but weren’t sure which room she was in. This is amazing! She can take us away!”

“How many of you are there?” you ask, seeing his face go from happy to sad in a flash

“There were 7 of us… now its just three…”

“I’m sorry for your losses” you reply solemnly as you push the zipper open more and pull yourself up further “come in here for safety, I’ll talk to Leah when she’s back – she won’t say no… you’re safe now”

Tearing up the tiny turns and waves his hands, signalling his last two friends that they are safe to emerge from their hiding spots, turning back to you “We travel separated now, it’s safer that way” he explains.

Looking across the room, one of his compatriots was hiding behind the chair leg of the closes row of students seats, whilst the second was back at the door entry “No worries, come here” you reach down and grasp his hand as he jumps up. Pulling him to the top of the bag, getting him there as the second man reaches you, who you also help up.

“Thanks mate” the second man says.

“Sorry, introductions” the first man starts “Meh name is Dave, this is Calum, and that guy over there is Sean”

“No worries, I’m…” you pause as you hear the thudding of footsteps “shit… get in… now!” you hiss at the two, who drop in hesitantly, not wanting to leave their friend. Able to see down the corridor via the glass that borders the doorway from your position, you see two girls approaching, a chill running down your spine as you identify them as Mei and Jen “Shit, this is bad, get down!” looking across at the other tiny who is still too far away you yell “HIDE!” and drop into the bag, pulling the zipper closed above you. Dropping into the darkness you whisper to Dave and Calum “Don’t make a sound, these two girls are fucking insane, if they find us we’re all dead”.

Hearing the door open and close, heavy footsteps approach your position as all three of you hold your breath, a sudden bang making you all jump ‘that’s the draw open’ you think to yourself ‘shit she is literally hunting me’.

 

Tuesday afternoon – Mei and Jen’s perspective

Walking briskly down the corridor, Jen turns to Mei “look I just wanna go on the record and state this is a freakin’ stupid idea… Miss Connor probably has him with her, and even if we find him, Miss Connor will blame us!”

“I don’t care” Mei growled back, still seething from your disrespect to her yesterday “she can’t prove anything if there’s no body to find” dark thoughts flashing through her mind as they reached the door to Miss Connor’s class. Looking around to make sure they were alone, Mei twisted the handle and pushed the door open, pulling Jen in as she closed it behind her. Walking briskly to the desk she yanks the draws open, cursing as she sees her quarry is not here “damn, you might be right” she admits to Jen “she would have him with her, damnit!” stamping her foot. Turning around she sees the handbag on the floor, wondering if Miss Connor left him in there?

“Shit, Mei!” Jen gasped seeing movement underneath the teacher’s desk

Mei wasted no time, turning and diving to the floor throwing her hand out and slamming it down onto the tiny man “Gotcha!” she growled triumphantly as she pulled her hand towards her, dragging the tiny form under her palm “I knew I would find you eventually…” lifting her hand and revealing… some random tiny man. Sitting up on her knees, Mei rubbed her hands into her temples “you’ve gotta be kidding me right now…” looking down at the tiny man.

Jen circumvented the desk and stood above him, her large feet clad in those classic adidas stans trainers standing threateningly on either side of his body “Close, but no cigar!” she laughed at Mei

Looking down at the man Mei made him an offer “Look, you’re not who I want… there’s one of you bugs that stays with this teacher here… have you seen him?” the tiny man shook his head as he stood “have you seen any other bugs here?” again the tiny man shook his head. Sighing, Mei looked up at Jen “I guess this one’s yours right” grabbing him around his waist and raising him as she stood, dropping his 4-inch tall body into Jen’s waiting palms.

Jen giggled at him as she tightened her grip around his body “well little guy, let’s play a game” walking to the front row of desks and letting him go.

Stepping back the tiny man looked at the athletic form of his captor, skin tight green bike shorts that ran from her thighs up her toned rear end, disappearing beneath a loose fitting white hoody, her blonde hair had been tied into a tight bun and her piercing blue eyes gazed into the eyes of the tiny man, struggling to not show his arousal at her appearance.

Seeing a twitch in his crotch behind the makeshift trousers, Jen smiled “well that should make this easier” turning to Mei “ok what have I got”

Mei checked her notes “3 minutes 18 seconds is your previous record” reading down the list “your PB is 1 minute 5 seconds though”

“Oh yeh, that was impressive… makes it harder to beat though, unfortunately for these guys” Jen looked down, deciding what to do with him, explaining the concept of the game to him as he stood there horrified, still not willing to rat out his friends who had made it to safety “Ok, strip off naked” Jen spread her legs apart and stood in a power stance, hands on her hips exerting her authority over the tiny man who didn’t resist, removing his clothes and revealing his semi. “Ohhh, for me?” Jen gasped playfully, deciding to give him a show, turning around and pulling her hoody up to her lower back, keeping her legs straight and bending forwards a the hips, her large muscular bum stretching the fabric across its surface, the display turning the tiny man’s member rock hard. Standing once more she turned to face him, her friendly face smiling at his reaction “well done little guy… even if you lose, I might just let you go!” she exclaimed “but for now…” she lowered her fingertips to the table and walked her 2nd and 3rd fingers like a pair of legs around the edge of the table as she walked around it, pulling the seat out and dropping herself into it. Lowering her face to the tiny man she blew hard into his face, the sudden rush of air making him fall onto his backside. Giggling at him she said “It’s ok, come here” as she lowered her chin to the desk, her blue eyes seeming to gaze into his very soul, licking her lips and smacking them “Mei… start the timer… come on little guy, you want to live right?” licking her lips once more before puckering them into an ‘O’ shape.

The tiny man saw the Asian girl fiddle with her phone, realising his time had started he walked forwards until he stood right before her lips, pausing for a moment.

Not wanting him to freeze up, Jen positioned her right hand behind the tiny and gripped him gently by the hips, guiding him forwards until his shaft poked her in the lip, pulling him back she repositioned him before pushing forwards again, this time his shaft popping through the hold in her pillowy lips. Now she had him she started sucking and licking his tip, feeling him shudder in her grasp as she used her fingers to pull and push his hips, forcing him to hump her lips. Enjoying the feeling of him as he leant forwards and embraced her face with his arms, wrapping them around her cheeks

His face stared into her left eye, literally an inch from his body, the huge blue iris the same size as his entire head, he took in the immense details, how there was light and dark veins of blue that all lined up with eachother, giving her that piercing gaze.

Sucking hard, she pinned his body to her mouth as she sat upright, now positioning her palm against his back to support him, opening her lips and rolling her mammoth tongue out and lapping it up his body, hearing him gasp in pleasure as it rubbed his shaft. Jen was really enjoying playing with this one, usually they were terrified and had to be coaxed into a horny state, but this guy was enamoured by her the moment he saw her. As she felt him start to tense his body she gave his shaft one last long, slow, hard lick, before puckering her lips around his shaft and sucking hard, using her palm to help him hump her. Feeling him tense up and start shuddering she sucked hard and moaned deeply, the combination sending him over the edge as he blew his seed into her mouth, the salty gift mixing with her saliva as she kept sucking him, feeling him twitch and spasm in her grasp. Smiling, she popped him from her lips and pulled her palm a few inches from her face, making eye contact with him as she swallowed the mixture of her saliva and his load, she smiled at him.

Mei leant forwards and turned her phone around showing the timer ‘3:26’ “so close!” she laughed.

The tiny man’s blood ran cold as he looked into Jen’s blue eyes, the warmth now gone and replaced by a cold piercing glare.

“Sorry buddy, rules are rules! But… I’ll make you a deal because you were pretty brave there. I won’t actively kill you… just survive till the end of school and I’ll keep you as a pet… deal?”

Nodding the tiny man gasps as he falls to his knees “Yes Goddess… Deal”

‘Goddess?’ Jen thought ‘I like it…’ standing up and dropping him to the desk, turning starting to sit on the desk, her huge arse lowering to the tiny man, stopping just before making contact as she stood up once more. Gripping the skin-tight shorts by the waistband she rolled them down, a bit of resistance due to the fitting, before they popped down and exposed her toned cheeks, a pair of black panties now in his face. Reaching behind her, her left hand pulled the panties down as her right grasped him, picking him up and bringing him to his destination, her left hand pulled the left cheek away from the right as she shoved his body into the gap, removing both hands and leaving him smothered between her cheeks right up to his neck. “Good luck little guy” she called over her shoulder as she pulled the panties up, covering him in darkness, before working the shorts back up, struggling to get them to roll over her bum until they shot up, compressing her cheeks and instantly immobilising the man, already struggling to breath. Looking at Mei “There’s no hope he’s going to last” she laughed as the pair walked back and exited the class room.

 

Tuesday afternoon – your perspective

Sitting in complete silence and listening to what was happening outside the confines of the bag, you could only look at the two sullen men “I’m sorry…”

“Thanks” replied Dave “so close… poor bastard”

“He might live?” Calum offered “she did say she might keep him as a pet?”

“Sorry… I’ve seen those two before, it’s hopeless” you reply, killing the conversation as you all sat in silence, the bell eventually ringing to signal a return to class.

 

Tuesday afternoon – Leah’s perspective

Checking the time, Leah turned to Patty “Alright, the bell is about to go let’s get back to class. See you tomorrow?”

“Nah, my day off tomorrow! I’m going to the beach” Patty replied “Want to grab some drinks in the evening though?”

Leah was about to reply yes, wanting to get more information from her around her sordid activities with shrinkies, but decided against it “Uh… I can’t sorry, I have a… friend staying over”

“Ohhhh chica… man or woman?” she winked

“Not like that! We’re friends… he’s actually in a relationship with my bestie but they’re having a few issues right now and she’s away in Perth for work so he’s staying with me” Leah replied, almost pinching herself for being too honest

Patty frowned for a moment, looking at Leah she asked “Wait… he’s with your friend, why you have him at yours?… Can’t he look after himself?”

“Oh yeh… of course he could! It’s just… erm… they have issues and he just needs… support!” Leah babbled out, trying to salvage the situation “So he stays with me and I’m acting as a mediator… I guess”

Patty looked unconvinced for a moment, but shrugged her shoulders and said “Ok then, sounds fun… See you the day after! I’ll drop some ‘toys’ at your place tomorrow!” as she ran off, her converse trainers slamming into the ground.

Sighing deeply and oping Patty fell for her ruse, Leah returned to her class and picked her handbag up, placing it on the desk, opening it and surprised when your head shot straight out

“Hey!” you shouted up at her

“Hey yourself” she smiled

“Ok, listen this is going to sound random, but these three guys came in looking for you… Mei and Jen came in and caught one… he’s gone… but the other two are in here with me”

Frowning, Leah unzipped her bag the rest of the way and looked in at the two men who stared up at her “Oh, hey guys… I can get you to safety, just stay in there quiet ok?” the two men nodded as she pulled you out and put you on the desk, closing the bag and putting it down on the floor again.

Sitting down as the bell rang, Leah was thinking to herself ‘shit, I was hoping we could play tonight… and what do I do with these two? Stick them in a box and mail them to some random address, pretending its this fake colony?’ looking down and seeing you staring up at her she ended her train of thought and smiled as the class filed in.

“Here you go!” she said cheerily as she put her phone down with Netflix on for you and greeted her class, directing them to their seats.

 

Tuesday afternoon – Your perspective

Sitting back infront of the huge screen, you wondered what was going through Leah’s mind just then. Why did she pause so long? Was she angry at you? No… she saves people, that can’t be the case “Maybe I imagined it” you mutter to yourself, sitting back and waiting for the rest of the day to wrap up.

After watching some more stuff on Netflix, you decide to look around the class and see what’s happening. Moving closer to the edge of the container you look out and instantly make eye contact with the red-head in the front row who stares at you unrelentingly. Traying to look around elsewhere, you can’t shake a feeling of dread and decide to look back at her, her face smiling gently at you as she winks, raising her eyebrows and glancing down towards the floor once more. Shuddering a bit you decide to look down, her black jeans disappearing into a pair of shin height, tan coloured Ugg boots – the ones with the woollen insides. The girl looks around and sees that Leah is at the back right of the room, pointing something out on a wall poster, she turns back to you and using the toe of her left boot, she peels the right off her foot. As it emerges you notice her foot is bare, wiggling her black painted toes in the air, she grips the side of the discarded boot between her big and 2nd toes, lifting it up and inverting it. Giving it a slight shake, a 2-inch tall man falls out and crashes into the floor, the girl looks down to check his position and brings her sole down onto him, pinning him beneath her arch. As you look up at her, she makes unwavering eye contact, leaning forwards and placing her elbows on the desk, using her hands to support her chin she just stares at you. As unnerving as this was you couldn’t help but look down at the scene that was unfolding, her game had started.

Pulling her other foot from its boot she proceeded to torment the tiny man, starting with forcing his head into the floor with the big toe of her right foot as her left toes grabbed his legs lifting him, bending his back to a painful angle before releasing his head. Lifting her left foot high, she splayed her toes suddenly, sending his body crashing painfully to the ground before lowering the ball of her right foot onto his chest. Flexing her toes upwards to stretch her skin taught, she ground his chest back and forth like she would a cigarette, ensuring agony but not applying enough pressure to crush him. Smiling, she lifted her foot and pulled it closer to her, pointing her toes down towards her victim, sensing she had the positioning right she dropped her foot, her big toe landing straight onto the tiny man’s crotch. Feeling her accurate hit, she smiled at you as she began rubbing her digit up and down, rubbing the tiny man’s body across the floor by his crotch, leaving him whimpering in pain. Releasing his body she placed a foot on either side of him, her soles facing eachother, as the tiny man stood up and attempted to run she slammed them together, sandwiching his entire body between her arches, only his head and shoulder protruding due to the angle of the arches creating a V shape gap. The tiny man’s brief look of relief was replaced with horror as she began rolling her soles against him, the sweat from being barefoot in her fluffy boots coated the tiny man, ironically the only thing preventing friction burns, but still grinding him between the slender soles. Rolling him to the toes of her left foot, her massive digits grasped his body, pressing him into the crevice below her toes as she lifted her foot, presenting him to you, squeezing and releasing him as you looked on in horror. Opening her toes, she deftly pulled her right foot up and snatched his torso between the big and 2nd toes of her right foot, his body facing away from her as she rose that foot higher. Looking forwards, the tiny man saw you, shock overcoming his face for a moment before she squeezed and scrunched her toes, compressing his midsection and threatening to crush him in half. Smiling evilly at you she began rubbing her toes up against eachother, grinding his body between them and throwing him around until you heard a loud – SNAP – the tiny man’s arm had been caught between the toes and had snapped in half, leaving him screaming.

The sound made a few classmates look around, forcing the red-head to drop her foot into the floor, scrunching her toes hard to push the air from his lungs and silence him. Using her left foot she stood her boots up, slipping the left one on as she looked down at the tiny man whose face had now turned purple from lack of air. Releasing her grip on him allowing him to suck in air, she leant down and grabbed her boot with her hands, raising it as she slipped the foot with the tiny still between her toes into its depths. Sitting back upright she dropped the foot to the floor and gave it a twist and stomp, before turning and facing Leah, completely ignoring you.

Sitting back in shock you mutter to yourself “this is insane, I cant be here!” deciding after a few minutes to look around some more, maybe to catch Leah’s eye and be asked to be put away in the drawer or her bag.

Making an active effort to avoid looking towards the back right of the class where Mei and Jen sat, you look over instead to the Indian girl, Aisha who looks back at you with a warm smile as Leah walks infront of her. Waving at her as she transits the classroom she unfortunately isn’t paying you any attention, heading across to the right hand side of the class, pointing out other posters with mathematical equations on them.

Looking back to the Indian girl, you take in more details, her round face framed by her jet black hair, deep dark eyes and brown skin contrasted by the bright pink lipstick she was wearing. Smiling back at her, her smile intensified, lifting her lips and revealing her pearly white teeth, a warm gesture which made you feel calmer despite what you had just witnessed. Sitting in the very front left seat from your perspective, the seat next to her was empty, someone must have been away sick or something. Moving her books around, she created a small wall to her left side, shielding her desk from the view of her peers. Curious as to what she was doing, you couldn’t help but stare, contemplating what was going on. She reached into her bag and pulled out a small jar labelled ‘chocolate desert dip’, unscrewing the lid and hiding it behind the small wall of books, making you giggle at her ‘wow just wanting an afternoon snack, cute!’ as she grabbed a small biscuit from her bag and dumped it in, swirling it around. Looking you dead in the eyes after checking the rest of the class and teacher were still distracted, she retracted the biscuit and deposited it onto her tongue, pulling it back into her mouth and slowly chewing it up before swallowing. As you looked on in interest she reached her hand into her pocket and pulled out a small 3-inch man and stood him on her desk – stood initially anyway, before he collapsed into a heap on the ground. You realised he was covered in marks – bruises and cuts – maybe a couple of burns even, coming to the realisation that this girl was not friendly, she might even be more callous than the others you had witnessed.

Seeing your face turn to one of concern, she smiled again, biting her lower lip and winking at you as she reached down and plucked the man up by his arms, forcing him into a seated position facing your direction and causing him to groan in pain as he tried to roll sideways. The girl’s friendly face momentarily contorted to one of rage, her toy not doing what she wanted, moving her left hand to him she grabbed both of his arms and pinned them painfully to his back, pulling him upright again as he sobbed. Raising her right hand to her mouth she stuck her 2nd and 3rd fingers between her plump lips, swishing saliva around before retracting them covered in her spit, bringing her hand down infront of her victim, he shakes his head and begs her to stop. Obviously ignoring him she grasps at his member with her lubricated digits, the dainty fingers soon working him into a semi hard state as he struggles not to react. Continuing to struggle in her grasp she leans down and whispers something to him, he nods and sits still, closing his eyes. Sitting upright she begins gently rubbing him up the length of his shaft, bringing it to full attention as he relaxes his body and accepts what is happening. Seemingly enjoying the supplication from the tiny man, Aisha smiled down at him before once more turning to you, raising her eyebrows suggestively as she continued pumping the man’s shaft eliciting moans of pleasure from him. Given the size difference, her dainty fingers proved to be extremely dextrous, manipulating him as she switched to rubbing her fingertips together to give him a new sensation of pleasure. Beginning to tense, she felt the tiny man was about to blow his load so she switched back to a pumping motion, increasing her tempo as he began wriggling, still pinned in place by her left hand holding his arms behind him. With a sudden spasm of his hips, he blew his seed onto her fingertips as she continued pumping him slow and hard to get the most out of him, releasing his hands and letting him slump back onto the table as she softly finished.

Looking at what had happened you were confused… was she bad or not? Did she save that hurt guy or did she inflict those injuries herself? Watching her raise her fingers to her lips, her tongue stretching out to meet and suck them in, slurping his seed into her mouth and swallowing, you couldn’t help but feel a bit of arousal. This however was short lived as she grasped the tiny man by his legs, picking him up and dunking him into the chocolate jar, swirling him around and covering his body in the sweet goodness. After turning his body a few times she lifted him to her mouth, revealing his body mostly covered in the dark treat as she placed his feet and legs between her lips, clamping them down and releasing her fingers letting his head and chest slam into her chin, biting down on them gently eliciting pained groans from the beaten man. Her lips twisted into a cruel smile as she began sucking him past her bright pink lips, his arms and body flailing as he was slowly pulled into her mouth. Once he was past her lips she sloshed him around a few times as her expression turned cold, her eyes boring into your very soul. After a moment of stillness she started chewing the tiny man, never breaking her eye contact with you… not even blinking. The crunches and muffled screams caused some of the girls nearby to turn and look, seeing what she was doing and your reaction they just giggled and turned back to the lesson. Having chewed the tiny man up, she tilted her head back a bit and swallowed, dipping her finger into the jar and bringing it up, sucking it clean once more, winking at you and turning to Leah, grabbing her notepad and pen to make notes.

Sitting down with your head in your hands, you jumped as the bell rang, signalling the end of the day. Quickly standing to check no one was coming towards you as you were now in a state of panic, almost screaming at the form of a body standing over you before realising it was Leah, letting out a loud sigh.

Once the class had emptied, Leah picked you up gently, smiling at you as she asked “I think I should keep you with the other two in my bag for the journey home, they’re probably pretty uneasy given everything. Would that be ok?”

Looking up at her big doe eyes you couldn’t help but submit to her will “sure thing, all good”

Beaming down at you she picked you up and opened her bag, placing you into it before sealing the three souls within.

 

Tuesday afternoon – Leah’s perspective

Zipping her bag shut, Leah was still thinking about her next steps with the two shrinkies, and also frustrated that they may impact her play time with you tonight. Sitting back for a moment she thought on her day, crushing that tiny man with Patty, and her subsequent babbling about you living with her. Leah was always one in control – her job demanded it – but for a moment she gave in, standing and waking rapidly to Patty’s classroom, seeing her packing her own bag at her desk. Gently placing her bag on the floor by the doorway, Leah stepped into the room, catching Patty off guard and making her jump.

“Oh meu Deus!” she snapped “girl, what is wrong with you! You nearly gave me a heart attack!”

“Sorry Pat” Leah apologised as she grabbed her arm “I need one”

“Que… one what?” Patty asked, looking confused

“Come on don’t give me that” Leah flared “I need a… shrinnnkiieee” she slowly spurted out suddenly nervous

Patty’s confused face lit up instantly and she sat on the edge of her desk, crossing her arms looking up at Leah “Ohhhhh… well why didn’t you just say so?” Patty jokingly mocked Leah “May I ask what for?”

“Pat…” Leah glared at her “I know you always have one hidden somewhere… now come on”

“Hmmm” Patty put her finger to her mouth, pretending to think “it would be immoral of me to not ask what you plan to do with the little guy” she teased Leah, who was getting visibly frustrated

“Pat come on!, please...” Leah begged her

“Hey, I have a duty to ensure the little guy is going to be cared for!” Patty struggled to suppress a giggle

“Oh come on” Leah countered “I’d be surprised if any that end up in your hands aren’t beyond damaged within minutes anyway”

“Maybe I’ve had a change of heart? Looks to be some of that going round hey, Chica?” Patty winked at Leah.

“Ergh fine” Leah leant in and whispered something to Patty

Raising her eyebrows in temporary shock, Patty replied “Oh, well why didn’t you just say so” standing she opened the drawer to her desk, revealing two tinies in a Tupperware box with holes punched through the lid to give them air. Lifting the box, Patty placed it on the edge of the desk and unclipped the lid, lifting it and exposing the two tiny men to Patty and Leah’s glares “Ok, which you want? Big one or small one?” Patty pointed down to the 3-incher and the 1-incher respectively.

Smiling at Patty, Leah replied “You know I want the big one” reaching down and grabbing the tiny around his chest, lifting him up.

Screaming at the impending loss of his friend, the 1-inch man jumped and caught hold of his friend’s leg as he was whipped into the sky, unfortunately the speed of Leah’s hand ascending caused him to soon lose his grip, plummeting to the floor below and smashing into it, breaking his back.

Hearing a scream, Leah and Patty looked down and saw the man on the floor, immobile with his back bent at a weird angle.

“Oh come on!” Patty grumbled “guess I need to find another one to take home then” unceremoniously raising her left foot and slamming her black and white converse down on his broken body with a loud – CRUNCH – grinding her foot a couple of times before lifting it and wiping the mangled body away with a tissue.

“Sorry Pat, I didn’t see him do that” Leah apologised

“Nah, is ok” Patty waved her off “let’s go”.

Clutching the man hard in her grip, Leah grabbed her bag and walked Patty to the carpark, asking about her evening plans and also if she could borrow some of the ‘toys’ Patty had mentioned earlier, all the while looking around for movement to give away a replacement for Patty. As they reached the carpark, Leah noticed something move next to a hedge, nudging Patty and pointing her in the general direction. Leah put her bag in her car and stuffed the tiny man into the tight pocket of her black jeans, the fabric snapping against him and pinning him to her thigh as he struggled to wriggle out.

Leah and Patty split up and approached the hedge from different angles, Leah wondering how to find the tiny that she had seen. Patty not being one for subtlety grabbed a large stick and started smacking the hedge and prodding the stick into it, trying to knock the tiny out of his hiding spot, or at least flush him out. This apparently worked as a large 5-inch man came charging out of the hedge right infront of Leah, stopping abruptly as he realised what had happened. Deciding what to do, Leah gave him no time to process his situation, raising her left foot and kicking him in the chest, sending him flying onto his back by the hedge. Rolling onto his stomach he tried to crawl to safety, but Leah was already upon him, stepping closer, Leah raised her right foot and brought the black trainer down onto his back as she shouted for Patty to come, the black shoe pushing down upon him and pushing him into the dirt.

Patty came running over grinning at the scene before her, crouching she smiled at the man “Unlucky… if she stepped down harder you’d have been spared a world of pain. Come here” reaching forwards she grabbed him as Leah lifted her shoe, standing and holding him between them “damn, you’re a big one!” she commented “thanks for the help, chica!” blowing her a kiss as she raced off to her own car, the horrified man clutched in her grip.

Returning to her vehicle, Leah thought about the best way to get home without alerting you and the other tinies in her bag about the other one, who had stopped wriggling in her pocket. Sitting in the drivers seat she leant over and opened her bag, looking down at the three happy faces below her, smiling she addressed them “Ok guys we’ll be at mine soon, just hold on!” zipping the bag up again and commencing the trip home.

 

Tuesday evening – Leah’s perspective

After getting home, Leah took her bag inside and placed it on the kitchen island, removing the two new guests and you from her bag “Ok I’m just going to get changed, be right back!” turning and walking slowly to her bedroom, closing the door behind her and pulling the tiny from her pocket and holding him up to her face

“Please lady, let me go! I’m still a person! I heard you talking to another tiny like me… how am I any different?” he begged

Glaring down at him she replied coldly “You’re very different… that guy is a friend of mine, whereas you are a bug that got tossed out on the street… no one cares about you… you’re a pest.”

“You can’t be serious!” He yelled at her

“Ergh…” she thought for a moment “Fine… tell you what, I just need a play toy for tonight, if you do good and behave you can go… deal?”

“Errr… what kind of toy…?” he asked cautiously

“The kind that doesn’t ask questions” she growled

Looking down, the tiny nodded his acquiescence

“Good” Leah placed him gently on the bed, turning from him she stripped her clothes off until she was standing naked, just her light blue ankle socks still on her large feet.

The tiny man couldn’t help but ogle her form, feeling himself aroused at the sight of her magnificent beach body, quickly looking away as she turned to face him

“It’s ok… you can look” she said in a low, sultry tone

Looking back up slowly his mouth fell open as he saw her perky breasts bouncing above her toned abs, her face warm and inviting, smiling down at him, making him feel safe and secure in her presence “I…err… What do… Where do I…” he stuttered.

Giggling at his reaction she stepped closer until she stood next to the bed, towering over him, leaning forwards her huge breasts pulled down by gravity, like mountains threating to crush him. Craning his neck up, he tripped and fell backwards onto the bed, staring up at her unsure of what to do.

Reaching her hand down, she stroked his face “you are pretty cute you know… maybe I’ll keep you around for a bit… if you wanted of course!”

“I… uh… erm…” he stuttered

“Shhhhh” placing her pointing finger over his mouth “there’s time for you to decide… for now I need to keep you safe… ok?”

Gulping he replied “Ok”

“Good boy” turning around she started sitting down, the tiny man curling up in a ball thinking she was going to sit on him, dumbstruck by the shape of her backside. Fortunately for him, Leah placed her hands on the bed and pushed herself further back, her colossal bum landing further from the edge.

Curled up between her thighs, the sudden impact of her weight into the bed leaving his previous flat surface now sloping towards her womanhood. Rolling onto his back he looked forwards and found himself inches from her vagina, the sloped bed almost inviting him to roll forwards to it, unable to break his stare he heard her above him.

“Like what you see? Behave and you might get a closer look” looking down at him still staring at her vagina “helloooooooo” she waved at him, causing his head to snap up, red with embarrassment

“Sorry…” he mumbled

“Aww it’s ok little guy” she said as she pulled her left leg up, positioning her foot above him as she rolled the sock off and dropped it next to him, about to repeat the process with her right foot, before just noticing the dried blood from earlier. Placing her bare and socked feet back on the floor she grabbed him in her left hand and lifted the sock with her right “now stay in here and behave please” dropping him in before he could protest.  Balled it up tightly, feeling around to make sure it had wrapped into itself to prevent another attempted escape. Placing the socks-turned-prison on her bedside table she stood and walked to her wardrobe.