- Text Size +

Chapter 13 – Back in Sydney, and off to Work

Sunday Night / Monday early morning – Your perspective

Waking up with a start in the near complete darkness, you wonder where you are, confused ‘what happened?’ you struggle to remember for a moment before the memories come flooding back.

Rubbing Leah’s feet as you attempted to maintain your composure, before she allowed you to embrace your baser instincts and literally made you hump her foot (not that you were complaining). Remembering the amazing feeling of her sole rubbing across your entire body, and her commanding you to blow your load onto her was one of the hottest situations you had ever been in. The only concern you had was the potential awkward conversation the pair of you may need to have around what had occurred.

Not knowing what the time was, you decide to get up and exit your pod, a lone street lamp outside the window basking the room in a pale yellow light, your eyes quickly adjusting to the darkness with the additional light source. Seeing the gargantuan form of Leah breathing deeply, lying in the middle of her queen sized bed on her side facing you and clearly in a deep sleep, the cover half way up her body exposing her toned abs and large breasts. Despite your recent exertions, the sight of her still prompts your member to harden slightly, as you ponder what to do. You want to talk to her about what happened, to make sure there is no awkwardness between you, but you know you shouldn’t wake her up. Breathing deeply, her breasts heave infront of you, pulsing towards you and away, enrapturing you, preventing you from looking away as you grasp your shaft without even thinking.

Wondering what to do, you step towards the edge of the bedside table, seeing it flush with the edge of her bed ‘I can easily jump down, its not far’ then looking at the array of pillows ‘and I reckon I can climb up that one and get back here’. Not even thinking, you leap down, landing softly on her bed, pausing to make sure you didn’t wake her before standing and moving slowly towards her.

Stopping infront of her massive breast which tower over you, you can’t help but feel complete arousal, having been stuffed between them earlier, you knew their size, but now seeing them fully naked gave you additional perspective on things ‘if I had slipped too far down in the car, I could have been smothered or crushed!’ you think to yourself. Without thinking, you step forwards and place your hands on her left nipple, which is currently at your head height, your touch eliciting a small sigh from her as the nipple hardened. Leaning forwards you kiss the nipple tip which is bigger than your head and run your hands around it, further stimulating it and feeling her breathing change slightly. Stepping even closer to her, your shaft touches her boob, the contact making you go fully erect as you close your eyes and savour the feeling. Reaching down you grasp yourself and start rubbing your dick as you kiss and gently nibble her nipple. Edging yourself closer to blowing your load again, you’re startled as Leah’s right hand moves up and scratches her breast, knocking you over in the process ‘shit I almost woke her’ you thought ‘better be more careful’ and remaining in your seated position you keep pumping yourself. Unfortunately your attentions clearly disturbed her in some way as she starts to reposition herself in her sleep, to your horror realising she’s about to roll on her front… onto you. Knowing you won’t survive if you get trapped – either from instant crushing or slow smothering – you turn and run up towards her pillows, the darkness increasing as she rolls over. Throwing yourself forward towards her neck you almost make it out, but as her left boob presses into the bed, it rolls up towards you, you flip onto your back and try scuttling backwards but the wave of flesh rolls up trapping your feet. Panicking you wonder if this is the end, but luck is on your side as the flesh stops rolling just above your knees, leaving you partly stuck. Flopping back down onto your back you let out a loud sigh, in disbelief at how lucky you are and find yourself staring right up at her long and slender neck. Looking at the muscled conduit from her large sexy lips and mouth, to her devouring stomach, you think back to some vore clips you watched, springing your member to attention once more. Not even bothering to free yourself, you feel the weight of her on your legs as you rub yourself again, edging closure and closure. Leah gulps saliva down in her sleep, the bulge in her neck protruding as it passes overhead, bringing you to the edge as you blow your seed onto her breast.

Freeing yourself from the fleshy prison, you decide its not safe to be here any longer and work your way up her pillows, stopping infront of her face for a moment to appreciate it, before continuing to the bedside table and into your pod. Lying down in your bed once more, you fall into a deep sleep.

Monday morning – Your perspective

“Morning sunshine!” you hear muffled through the pod walls, waking you from your slumber.

Opening your eyes you roll out of your bed and walk towards the door, walking into the sunlight you are greeted by a majestic view. Leah is right infront of you completely naked and on her knees, which are spread far enough to allow her bum to rest on the bed. Seeing you emerge she leans forwards, placing her hands on the bed as she smiles at you. Unable to help yourself, you glance at her massive breasts as they fall forwards, gravity pulling them down, glancing a second time you see a small mark on her left breast near the top ‘shit, I didn’t wipe it off of her!’ you panic, feeling bad about your actions without her consent.

Seeing you glance down at her chest a couple of times, Leah doesn’t realise the dried seed on her left boob and thinks you are just ogling at her, and decides to lean into the situation, bringing her arms closer together and pushing her breasts into one another. Giggling at your reaction she says “well…good morning to you too! Now hurry up and get dressed, I have to leave for work soon”

“Oh, of course!” you had completely forgotten its Monday and she would need to be at work “am I staying here or coming with you?”

“I wasn’t sure, would you like to come?” she asks cautiously

“Yes please, it’ll be boring here by myself!” you reply

“Ok, get dressed and I’ll pack some food for us to take” turning herself around facing her back to you, she stands up on the bed and stretches her arms up, arching her back.

Down below you spring a full boner looking up at the titanic, toned, olive skinned arse of the goddess, wishing you could grab it. Remembering you were on the clock you turn and dart back into your pod, getting dressed and ready for your day out

 

 

About 20 minutes later you were in the car, Leah had dressed in a smart pair of black slightly loose trousers, and a pink button up shirt with a black blazer on top, wearing black ankle boots on her feet. Obviously the aim was to not accentuate her body, but you still found it incredibly hot – it didn’t help when she popped some of her shirt buttons and stuffed you up to your chest between her breasts. A zip-lock bag of rice crispies sat between her legs – her breakfast of choice for this morning – which she would grab by the handful, stopping infront of you so you could grab one, before continuing to her mouth and shoving the remainder in.

From your viewpoint directly below her chin, you couldn’t help watch each handful as it disappeared behind her lips, watching her jaw work to reduce the food to paste, and when she swallowed you felt as much as heard the gulp.

Arriving at the school Leah plucked you out from her bust and held you at face height “ok, so obviously you’re with me, but there are a few teachers in the school that are… let’s say not a fan of little men, then there’s the kids, so to be safe I think I’ll keep you hidden” she paused for a moment “oh did I mention to you or Soph that I’ve moved into a more senior role?”

“No I don’t think so” you responded “that’s great! What is the new position?” you ask excited for her, knowing she enjoyed working with the younger kids, but wanted the challenge of an older lot.

“I have the twelfth grade, so 18-year-olds, doing a bit of everything with them”

“Wow, well done you” holding your hand up in a high-five which she pokes with her finger, grinning at your praise.

“Ok, so keep quiet while I get in and ill put you in my desk when I get to the class”

“Sure thing!” you say as Leah buttons her shirt up to just below her neckline, leaving the top button open, leaving you concealed in her bust as she strides confidently through the campus, her boots clacking on the hard floors as she steps. Having not been between her mammoth breasts when she was walking as so far it had been sitting or driving, you had no idea what to expect, especially when she was power walking. Her boobs were jumping up and down with each step she took, squashing you slightly with each rise and fall, but you didn’t mind because it felt fantastic – the rubbing feeling soon had your shaft hard below your trousers. Leah stopped for a moment to talk to a colleague and you saw your chance, slipping your hands down between the bust that was holding you, you tried to free your shaft from its confines but found you were unable to pry the fleshy walls apart enough. Feeling your attempts, Leah pushed her chest forwards as she stretched her arms back – an innocent enough movement for a bystander – but this gave you enough space to reach down and push your trousers to your thighs before the breasts came together once again, this time mashing into your rock hard member pushing it up into your stomach. Finishing her conversation she started walking again, and you instantly felt the same feeling, but this time intensified by the bare skin touching you. The sweat that had formed was acting as the perfect lubricant, letting your member slide up and down against her skin as she stepped. By the time she reached her classroom you ejaculated into her breast, leaning back and feeling satisfied as the button infront of you popped open.

Reaching in and plucking you out, you saw you were now in Leah’s classroom, standing by her desk. Lifting you up to her face, she smiled at your hard on “well I guess that’s one way to show your appreciation” winking at you “let’s get you cleaned up then I’ll put you away before the class arrives” and with that she brought you to her face and enveloped your crotch in her lips, her tongue darting out and licking up your gift. Having covered you in saliva, she sucked hard to pull it back between her lips before swallowing, looking into your eyes “mmm… yummy… Miss Connor would like some more of that later” putting on her teacher voice.

“Any time, Miss Connor” you smile sheepishly, not sure why the teacher persona made you feel shy

“Ok, well stay quiet, I have a makeshift pod in here” opening her top drawer “for when some of the tiny men come to me for help. I keep them there until I can safely get them out and send them to other people out of the city who care for them”

“Wow, that’s so altruistic of you! Well done!”

“Yeh… thanks” she said in a flat voice as she lowered you into a Tupperware container that had a makeshift bed, chair, some tiny books that you could read, and battery powered reading light for illumination.

Wondering why she sounded flat, you were about to ask her if she was ok, but she looked up and closed the drawer, sealing you in.

 

 

Sitting back in her chair, Leah felt a small twang of guilt ‘I shouldn’t lie to him… but he wouldn’t understand… I’m the nice girl who saves the tiny men… woo, go me’ she thought sullenly as she grabbed her pen and started marking papers. The truth was far worse, Leah didn’t care for them anymore, but her persona had become ‘that person’ so she kept up the façade. Soon after her first accidental killing of a shrinky last year, Leah was shocked when another shrinky approached her at her desk, saying that a friend of his had come to her to ask for help. She had instantly lied saying she shipped him to a place in the outback that her friend owns, where they have a small colony of men in safety. The tiny man begged her to take him and send him there, he had seen too many of his friends killed around the school. Most of the younger kids didn’t take any notice, but the older ones, especially the 18-year-olds that now saw themselves as adults were another story, they basically hunted shrinkies when they could and had competitions to see who could end them in the most horrific and slow ways. He had even seen some of the teachers tormenting the tiny men and killing them.

Breaking down and crying, he pleaded with her, and she agreed to take him from the school. Taking him home that night she had no idea what to do with him, and when he started pressing her for information about where he was going and how to get there, she ran out of lies. Realising he had been misled he got angry, and called her out saying she was full of shit, she was just another evil bitch, that she should take a good hard look at her life. Something inside Leah snapped that night and she flicked him hard in the chest, sending him flying off the kitchen island and onto the floor below. Coughing in pain Leah stepped over to him and told him about how she accidentally killed his friend, it wasn’t intentional, but that he would be. With that she lifted her foot, clad in a thick woollen sock over his form and pressed down, pinning him in place. Taunting him, she told him how the last one was accidental and she didn’t get to enjoy the feeling, but this time she would enjoy every moment of it. As he lay pinned under her, he started begging her to let him go, apologising for his behaviour, but Leah had had enough and was full of rage. She didn’t respond to his requests, instead slowly increased the pressure, leaning forwards over her foot to add more and more, until his body gave out in a wet squelch, the blood slowly seeping through the sock and warming her foot.

Following that, every few weeks or so another tiny would turn up, saying she had become somewhat of a ‘railroad’ for the tiny people. And every time she got them home she used them to explore the darkness within her, that she had for so long ignored. She had played with them a lot, but hearing what Sophia had done went beyond what she had even thought about. She usually used them for one purpose before ending them, but hearing Sophia toying with them in the varied ways she had, being a literal goddess to them, made Leah feel like she had only scratched the surface of her desires.

Snapping back to the moment, she realised her class had started filling in. The school was a girls only school, which was fine with Leah as she found boys of this age to be pedantic and rude, whilst the girls at least tried to focus and be polite.

 

 

Sitting in the artificially lighted cave, you hear the class start arriving, figuring you would read one of the books Leah had printed in tiny fonts, cut up, and bound “Oh cool, Game of Thrones! Been a while… I wonder when the final book is coming out?” you said as you flip the book open (granted it wasn’t perfectly to scale, being about A3 paper size from your perspective) and lie back on the bed, settling in for a while

 

 

As Leah got her lesson underway she walked around the class – desks set up in rows with two people per desk, a total of 20 girls under her tutelage – asking around about everyone’s weekend. The girls loved classes with Miss Connor, she was kind and good at her job, keeping all the kids on her side was something not many teachers could accomplish. Stepping past one of her class, a girl of Asian decent, she looked down and saw the girl’s hand gripping her phone, texting under the desk “Excuse me, Mei” she said holding her hand out “you know the rules”

“Sorry Miss” replied the girl, locking her phone and handing it over.

Continuing her teaching, Leah returned to her desk and put the phone in the second draw down, right beneath you. This bank of classes would stretch until first break in 2 hours, Leah hoped the books would keep you busy so you wouldn’t get too bored waiting.

 

 

After about two hours the bell rang, signalling the first break of the day. As the girls stood up and rushed out, another teacher poked her head in and asked Leah for a quick hand with something. Obliging, Leah left the room with the rest of the class, knowing she wouldn’t be long and then would get you out unfortunately, she forgot about the girl and her friend waiting by her desk to retrieve the phone that had been confiscated.

 

 

 

Hearing the bell sound, you wondered how long it would be until Leah came to retrieve you. After a few minutes you felt the draw start to move, you dropped the book and sat back, waiting to see the face of your goddess. The sudden influx of light blinded you, taking a second to adjust you hear an unfamiliar voice above you

“Oh my god!” shrieks the 18-year-old Mei looking down at you with her mouth agape. Her round face with long black hair tied in a pony tail that reached her lower back, her wide and dark eyes gazing into yours as she looks down at you in shock, before the surprised look is replaced with a curious sort of scowl “Hey Jen, check this out”

The other 18-year-old leans over the desk, looking down at you from the opposite direction. This one you see has blonde shoulder length hair, with deep blue eyes and a lip piercing, her eyes widen as she sees you, before laughing “oh my god… is this like a pet or something? It has a bed and all!” She mocks as she reaches in and grasps you around the waist, raising you up and constricting you in her fist only your shoulders and head protruding. Giving you a hard squeeze until the air leaves your lungs, she asks you “G’day bug, are you a pet or something? Or just a toy Miss Connor is going to take home?”

You try responding, but her grip prevents you breathing deep enough to manage anything above a hoarse whisper.

Leaning in behind you, Mei tapped you in the back of the head with her black painted nail “errrr… she asked you a question, don’t be rude”

Releasing her grip on you, Jen lowers her hand before dumping you on the table, hurting your back.

Rolling over you get up on all fours, but as you try to stand Mei pushes her finger hard onto your back, pinning you to the desk as you try to wriggle out. Getting frustrated she leans in close “stop wriggling shrimp… or I’ll treat you the way we treat shrimps at home” lifting her head up she traces her finger down her throat, gulping loudly “eaten… alive and wriggling, of course…”

Jen bends over the table, placing her hands either side of you “whose turn is it now. Yours or mine?”

Not knowing what they are talking about you try to yell that you are a friend of Leah’s, that they need to leave you alone.

Ignoring you completely, Mei answers “errr… you did the one we found down near the football pitch remember? Let me check” unlocking her phone, Mei looks at her notes “yep here we go, 3 minutes 18 seconds, and you put him in your stocking, then stomped him on the way back to class”

“oh yeh!” Jen smiled, remembering the tiny man, begging for his life as she forced him to cum, then rolled her stocking down off her foot and dropping him into the fabric prison. Her foot gliding in after him and pinning his form against her toes, before using her fingers to manipulate him to below her arch, slipping the shoe on and returning to class… he didn’t even make it half way.

Freezing in horror, you have no idea what the time reference meant, but the death of another tiny makes you realised the gravity of the situation

“I guess he’s yours then… what do you want me to do?” Jen replies, disappointed it’s not her turn

“Pants down, shirt up and pin him down” Mei orders her

Jen complies and pulls the your pants down to your ankles and your shirt up to your chest – you figure its best not to resist and end up with a broken limb, before lowering your exposed form to the desk and pinning you down, your feet facing Mei. Jen crouches lower and moves her arms out of the way, her left fingers holding your shins down, and her right fingers pinning your arms to the table above your head.

Leaning forwards, Mei places her phone on the desk near you and starts a stopwatch timer, looking back at you as she spits on her thumb and forefinger. Her wet digits approach you and grasp your shaft hard, causing you to flinch “uh… uh…” she scolds you, pumping you gently “remember what I told you about being a shrimp?” she keeps pumping “but I’ll make you a deal… as you’re clearly something that Miss Connor wants to keep around” moving her hand upwards with her fingers pointing straight down, your shaft being rubbed between them, now rock hard despite your protests “if you help me win this competition, by cumming before that timer hits 3:18” grasping at your dick a bit harder and starting to rub and pump “then I’ll be merciful and let you go back to your drawer…” leaning over you she spits a glob of warm saliva onto your crotch “but… if I lose… then I’ll squeeze you in my hands until your bones break, then swallow you alive… what’s it to be?” the pressure she applies increasing

Having no choice but to cum, you close your eyes and try to enjoy what you can only really define as rape.

Continuing to pump you, Jen giggles above you “only 1 minute 30 seconds left then I win”

Not wanting to die at the young girls hand (and mouth) you realise you have to cum quickly to save your life, yelling up at her “use your mouth!”

Grinning manically, Mei obliges and lowers her lips onto your crotch, licking your shaft, causing you to start squirming in pleasure. Forming an ‘o’ with her lips, she sucks your shaft into her maw, her tongue lapping at your tip as she sucks you hard

“10… 9… 8…” Jen starts

As she hits ‘3’ you buck your hips and Mei sucks harder, you blow your load onto her tongue and start writhing in pleasure as Mei milks you dry for another few seconds. Leaning back she commented “wow… you cut that close little one”

Lying still pinned by Jen’s fingers you pant deeply, waiting for release, which comes when Mei winks at Jen. Sitting up you pull your pants up and shirt back down, and looking up at your tormentors “Ok, you had your fun, now please put me back” as Jen smiles at you and Mei has pulled her ponytail around and wrapping it around her finger.

Leaning over you, Mei moves her face until its inches from you and says “no… you almost choked at the end there, so now you’ll choke for real” and with that she leans forwards showing she has wrapped her long jet black hair into a makeshift noose – for you.

As she approaches you, you hear a loud “GIRLS!” causing them to jump and stand up as Leah storms across the room towards them “what are you…” looking down and seeing you sitting on the desk looking tense “what are you doing in here and with him… huh?”

“Sorry Miss” started Mei “I had to get my phone back and we saw him in your desk, he looked lonely so we wanted to keep him company until you got back” looking down she cupped her hands, looking the picture of innocence

“Yeh Miss” Jen continued in her thick aussie accent “we didn’t mean nothin’ just saying hi to the little guy”

“Ok well I suggest you go outside and get some fresh air” the bell sounds, signalling back to class “or… take your seats”

“Yes Miss” they harmonise and head to their desk at the back of the class.

Leah picks you up and takes you out to the corridor which is currently empty “Are you ok?” a look of concern on her face.

Deciding not to worry her more, you assure her all is ok and nothing bad happened, her face softening and a relieved smile appearing as she took you back to the class room.

Thinking to herself ‘well, cat’s out of the bag now’ she instead puts you on the desk and brings the container with the furniture and books up and places it on her desk as the class files in.

Once the class is full and the girls are whispering and pointing, Leah addresses them “Ok girls, this is a friend of mine, he is likely going to be staying with me a week or two whilst we are waiting for the cure to arrive for him. He is a very close friend, and I would like you to treat him with respect – any questions?”

Everyone shook their head, no questions, confirming they understood the situation. A lot of these girls would have had brothers, fathers, and other male family members contract the virus, so explaining that it was a close friend and not a stray, made it less weird.

You sit back on the little couch and continue reading the book, able to see over the top of the container with ease as this only comes up to your chest height. Continuing her class from the morning, Leah continued her weaving path through the desks as she talks over the topics, her class making notes.

Looking up, you look around the room, stopping in the glare of one of the girls in the front row, making you feel uncomfortable. The girl – the only red-head in the room – stares at you with her light blue eyes, her pale skin with some freckles stretches, pulling her lips into a smile. You smile back, trying not to act awkward, she lifts her pen and points it down towards the ground infront of her desk. Confused as to what the movement means, you shrug at her, causing her to frown and point again, raising her eyebrows and glancing down and back up. Guessing she wants you to look down, you stand and look over the edge of the desk… there’s nothing down there. Looking up you see her face now with a smug grin, motioning down again. As you look, she raises her right stocking clad leg, and using the toe of her left black Nike running shoe to pry off the right one. Lowering her right foot to the floor, she lets the shoe fall quietly to the side, exposing a white ankle sock, which she slowly tilts upwards pointing her toes to the ceiling. On the bottom of the sock where the ball of her foot presses into the fabric, you see the bloody remains of a tiny man, body parts still identifiable amongst the gore. Looking back up making eye contact she motions to you, to herself, then to her foot, winking as she places the foot back into the shoe and puts her head down, making notes as Leah walks past.

Gulping, you sit back, the threatening display unnerving you ‘I have to make sure Leah doesn’t leave me here’ you think morbidly, returning to your book

Looking up again, the heads of the girls in such positions that you can see Mei and Jen at the back of the class, their heads pressed close together staring at you, whispering and giggling. Mei licks her lips, and tilts her head back, gulping and running her finger down her throat, before looking back at you and pointing in your direction ‘damn this lot are nut jobs’ you think, flipping her off with your middle finger and returning to your book as she tenses in anger, Jen struggling not to laugh ‘probably didn’t need to do that…’ you thought

The rest of the class went without incident until the bell rang once more, signalling the longer lunch break start.

As the girls hurried out of the class Leah moved towards you, just to be sure no wandering hands got involved. Looking at the girls exiting, the red-head looked back at you once more and mouthed ‘mine’ at you before disappearing into the throng in the corridor.

Leah sat down at the desk and turned to you “well that wasn’t so bad! I guess just having you in the open isn’t a bad idea”

“Yeh, I guess making it clear I’m yours keeps me safe!”

“Mine… hey?” Leah winks and smiles

“Oh shut up, you know what I mean!” you retort, stepping towards her outstretched hand

“Ok, well I have to patrol the grounds, want to stay here or come with me?”

“Come with you, don’t leave me alone please” you ask

“Sure, up you come” lifting you up she glances at the door and sees Patrice walking towards her classroom “oh shit! You gotta hide!”

“What… whe-HMPF” Leah wraps her fist around you silencing you immediately as she hides you behind her back. Patrice was a beautiful soul, a surfer girl through and through, originally from Brazil she still maintained that sexy South American accent. Unfortunately for reasons unknown she hated tiny men with an unreasonable passion. She had seen her literally rip a shrinky from someone’s grasp and kill it on the spot – no rhyme or reason to it. Despite being small and skinny, she had some incredible muscle tone making her very strong, Leah knowing that her little friend would likely be pulled from her grasp and ended unless she hid him. Doing the only thing she could think of, she pulled her trousers and panties away from her body and dropped you into the chasm. Not having much time to process what was happening, you managed to see the big round arse cheeks you would soon be smothered against as they rushed up to meet you.

Smacking hard into the space between her cheeks, your body was forced in between them by the sheer momentum, and before you could even react, she removed her hands, the panties snapping into place and sealing you in darkness, the left side of your body buried between her cheeks, whilst your right side was plastered into her right cheek.

 

 

Dropping you into her panties and releasing, Leah turns to her friend “Hey Patty, how’s it going?”

“Ergh, it’s Monday and I’m already over these shits!” she exclaims, rolling her eyes and making Leah laugh

“Yeh I hear that” she replies

“Well, I’m on patrol too, lets join up and make it more fun” Patty offers

“Erm…” Leah thinks about you stuck between her cheeks ‘he should be fine’ she thinks “yeh sure, lets go”

“Sweet!” Patty exclaims as she skips out the door, gesturing for Leah to follow which she does, slowly at first, checking how her passenger feels in her rear end – so far so good! – he’s stuck but just around the outside of her cheeks, so shouldn’t get hurt.

Starting their walk, they move around the outside of the school perimeter, talking about work, guys, and other stuff, when patty suddenly throws her arm out, stopping Leah in her tracks. Signalling with her hand to Leah to stay put, Patty moves forwards through the grass, stepping lightly in her converse trainers, until she lunges forwards and throws herself to the ground. Standing she triumphantly states “got ya, little bug man!” holding a 4-inch man by his ankles, showing him off to Leah and giggling “got one!”

Grinning, Leah commended her “Never seen you move so quietly Pat! You’re normally like a mini freight train!” giggling at her as she stands back up

“Gotta be quick for these things!” Patty replies, grinning “Ok, any students around?”

Looking around Leah doesn’t see any “Nope, don’t think so… why?”

Her big grin showing off her perfect white teeth, around her full lips and tanned skin, Patty replies “this is why…” dropping the man from head height, his body slamming hard into the ground as Patty removed her left foot from her converse shoe, bringing her light blue sock clad foot onto the man she growled down at him “why you here? You know you shouldn’t be on school ground” grinding him into the dirt like you would a cigarette, stopping abruptly and leaning forwards once more, picking him up and dumping him in her shoe which she held in her hand. Gesturing Leah to follow her, they both walk around the back of one of the school buildings, Patty finds a harder surface and turns her shoe upside down, dropping him onto the concrete floor. Laughing at him, Patty pulls her sock from her foot, looking at Leah “sorry I know this isn’t your thing, but I have to see to my own needs, right?”

Leah not knowing what to do, says “yeh sure, no issue here!” causing Patty to smile and look down at her prey.

“Ok erro” she says “Não se mexa” as she lowers her bare sole onto him slowly. Not wanting to just accept his fate, the tiny man jumps up and starts running from her lowering sole, causing Patty to curse as her foot slams down onto the bare floor. Stepping forwards Patty kicks him in the back, gently but still enough to send him flying a meter away from her. Growling down at him “what did I say, idiota” as the tiny man tries to crawl away from her on his stomach. Patty snakes her left foot forwards, her green painted toe nails reaching out and gripping his left leg and dragging him back to her literally kicking and screaming. Releasing him infront of her, she lifts her foot and lowers her big toe onto the back of his left knee and pushes down, smashing his leg into pieces resulting in a wave of agonised screams. Flipping him onto his back with her big toe, she lowers her sole onto him, the ball of her foot touching his chest and leaving his head exposed between her big and second toes stopping as she makes contact and allowing her foot to mould around his form. Satisfied she has him pinned, she starts pressing down increasing the pressure until his screams stop, then raises her heel and grinds the ball of her foot left and right.

Leah watches Patty dominating the tiny man, unable to help her heart fluttering at the sight.

Without thinking Leah leans back against the building, watching Patty torment the helpless man, not realising as her butt hit the wall, you were forced further into her crack, pinned between the hard brick wall, and the soft but unyielding cheeks. She unknowingly pulls her tiny guest further and further between her cheeks until only your head and right shoulder and arm are free

Happy with the torture she has put the tiny thought, Patty lifts her right foot off the ground, her full body weight on the left, obliterating the tiny man. Leah subconsciously flexed her entire body, squeezing you between her cheeks hard enough to make you almost black out, just barely managing to gasp enough air to stay with it.

“Ahhhh perfecto!” Patty announced, clearly pleased with her work “little shits… let’s go” she said cheerfully as she returned her sock to her bloodied foot, slipping it into her shoe and continuing the patrol as if nothing had happened.

Seeing movement on the ground near Patty, Leah says “Hey Pat, check it out!” pointing to a tiny 2-inch man trying desperately to hide beneath some leaves and avoid detection, realising he’s been spotted he jumps up and makes a run for it.

He doesn’t even make it a dozen steps before Patty drops down, wrapping her tanned and slender fingers, nails painted dark green around his body, lifting him triumphantly “Huh… since when do you help me with pest control chica?”

“Oh… I don’t, just kind of blurted it out” Leah blushed a bit, which went unnoticed by Patty

“Hmm… what to do with you erro…” Patty bit the inside of her cheek frowning at the man in her grip, before feeling at her chest. Patty was smaller chested with B cups, but her toned abs and muscular physique were phenomenal. Popping the buttons on her shirt from top to bottom, she bared her front to Leah and asked her “can you hold him… please?” giving Leah some big doe eyes

“Ok… I guess” Leah replied, taking the man from Patty

Patty pulled her shirt apart, revealing a weird sort of rope necklace with a crystal the size of an acorn on the bottom “this is my rose quartz” explained Patty “it’s for healing and love… would you like to get a closer look little guy?” she asked, not waiting for a response “Ok, hold him by the waist, I need his arms and legs”

Leah complied and held the tiny man as Patty wrapped the bindings of her necklace around the man in an intricate way, not sure what she was planning.

After a couple of minutes Patty was done “Ok let him go” as Leah let him go the man fell and slapped into Patty’s chest, the wrist bindings holding him in place, Leah was confused until she noticed what Patty had done. Whilst the tiny was suspended by his wrists, further down the necklace had been wrapped around his ankles, but the section of necklace in between was slack, meaning his body was being pulled down by the weight of the crystal, straining his arms and legs “Perfect, thanks chica!” Patty beamed as she did up her shirt buttons, turning to walk away.

“Wait, what is the point of that?” Leah asked

“Well, it’s like that old torture technique, The Rack… He stays like this for the rest of the day and if he hasn’t succumbed by the time I get home, I reward him by letting him die” the smile never fades from her face.

Leah was getting a bit hot under the collar at this talk, and finally caved, wanting something she had thought about since George. Pulling her phone out she asked Patty to give her a minute, logging onto this website that Patty had actually recommended – one that sold toys for certain situations. Finding the item she wanted, she selected same day delivery and punched in her details, receiving an order confirmation pop up moments later.

Continuing their walk around the school, Leah noticed a couple of the girls from her class, Mei and Jen hanging around under the canopy of one of the trees near the edge of the school grounds ‘hope they aren’t getting up to mischief’ she thought, continuing after Patty who was complaining about yet another guy that wasn’t up to her standards

 

 

Monday afternoon – Mei’s perspective

“What a piece of SHIT!” she screamed, looking over at Jen “that bastard has it coming, I swear!”

Jen was losing herself laughing “oh my god, you got dissed by a shrinky, that’s painful”

“Pain is what he will feel when I get him away from her!” she raged

“Ok, ok… dude you need to chill” Jen advised “there is no way you’re getting him from Miss Connor, so let it go”

“Ergh… I’m just so angry, how can I let it go exactly?”

Spotting movement by the waste bin, Jen tenses up, replying to Mei “like this” running forward and crouching by the bin she lifts in her grasp a 4-inch man, screaming for her to leave him alone “aww… sorry little guy, you’re not for me… and I don’t much fancy your chances” turning to Mei and holding him out by the waist.

Mei paused for a second, deciding what to do with him before pinching him by his arm and saying “thank you” to her friend, pulling the tiny man infront of her face “you’re gonna wish she killed you quick by the time I’m done with you”. Enclosing the tiny in her fist as she lowered him down, shoving him into the pocket of her denim shorts “alright then, let’s go somewhere quiet, what was worst record so far?”

Jen checked the notes on her phone “ohhh… that was a bad one, 8 minutes!”

“Shit, yeh I remember, shouldn’t have shown him the scissors before we got started” feeling the tiny in her pocket start squirming at the mention of his predecessors death, she poked him hard in through her  shorts, forcing the air from his lungs and bringing him close to passing out. As the pair reached an old tree on the edge of school grounds with long overhanging branches, they sat and made themselves comfortable, Mei pulled the man out and dumped him on the floor. Looking down at him she growled “look, my bestie and I have a bet game going on where we find a shinky – that’s you – and make him cum… if you cum before the record we choose, you go free, otherwise you die… is that clear!” growling at him.

Nodding his head in understanding, the tiny man prayed he would live through this ordeal

“Alright then, how you going to do this one?” Jen asked

Mei thought for a moment before replying “I think this one looks like a foot guy… that right… bug?” she asked

The tiny man started blabbering about not wanting to be here, let him go, he wont say anything, never come back, blah blah blah.

Mei ignored him and slipped right her foot from her shoe, looking at him as she grasped the white ankle sock and pulled it from her foot “ok… so I’m going to jack you off with my toes… just bear in mind you have a pretty long timeframe, and then you go free… just don’t take super long, ok?”

Nodding in confirmation the tiny thought he could actually enjoy this, voluntarily lying on his back to await the incoming game.

Struggling to suppress a laugh, Mei rose her foot over his body, spitting on her finger and dropping the saliva onto his crotch before lowering her foot and using her big and second toe to grasp his shaft. Knowing full well in her head he only had a few minutes to blow his load, she deliberately kept her pace slow, wanting him to fail so she could end him however she wanted in ‘the spirit of the game’. Seeing him close his eyes in pleasure, she pinched her toes together hard, lifting her foot and him by his shaft slightly as he screamed in pain, before letting go, allowing him fall to the floor. Looking at him squirming in pain she taunted him “Aww… the baby didn’t like that… what about this?” grinding her big toe into his crotch hard, causing him to cry “time left?”

“5 minutes” Jen replied

Spending the next few minutes torturing him with her toes, she sighs and removed her foot, bending over her toy and spitting on his crotch directly, moving the fingers of her right hand to his mid-region she held her face above his, smiling gently to make him feel safe “Well done, that was just some fun to make me see that you’re a gentleman… now you get to enjoy”. Grasping his member between her fingers she started slow but soon began increasing the tempo, pumping him she saw him start to writhe in pleasure “that’s it toy… enjoy this… feel it all… I want you to cum for me in 5… 4… 3… 2… 1… NOW! Do it for me! Blow your load baby!” grinning manically as the tiny man spasmed, loosing his seed onto her fingers and breathing deeply. Looking up at her face he smiled, certain he had completed his task “Time?” Mei asked Jen

“Ohh… not even close… like that was super slow, maybe you’ve lost your touch? No pun intended…” Jen supressed a giggle

“Ergh, useless” sighed Mei, looking down at the tiny man still lying back in bliss “lunch time…” leaning forwards her lips touched his chest and she sucked him hard, lifting him from the ground as she leant back. Releasing her lips she grasped him in her left hand with just his feet sticking out below her fist, and his head and shoulders above, she squeezed her fist hard, smiling at his struggling form as he lost the ability to breathe. Laughing at him, she said “god, you’re pathetic… at least I have lunch here though” as she licked her lips and raised him above her upside down. Positioning him above her face she looked up and gave him a long hard squeeze, breaking parts of his ribcage and reducing his movement, before opening her fist – keeping him suspended by her fingers around his ankles. His pained face looked down at her as she said “mmm… looks like shrimp…” lowering him into her now open maw. As he hits her tongue she wasted no time slurping into her mouth, her tongue guiding him to her throat. Feeling his head hit the back of her throat, she swallows, sending him down to her stomach “little bitch deserved that”.

 

 

Monday afternoon – Leah’s perspective

Finishing up the patrol just before the bell was due to ring, Leah remembered your presence. Making sure Patty wasn’t paying attention, she brought her hand around to her butt, poking and prodding to try and find you. After a moment of panic unable to locate you, she feels your head and arm ‘hmm feels further than he did earlier’, concerned she interrupts her colleague “hey, I’m just going to run to the staff bathroom before we get back to it – see you later!”

“Ok buh-byeee!” she cheerily returned

Rushing to the bathroom to fish you out, Leah didn’t take into account the effect of her bouncing steps. To you each of these steps caused her mammoth cheeks to move up and down independently of eachother, moving slightly apart and smashing back together – grinding your body between them. Despite the incredible feeling of her smooth skin rubbing most of your body in this manner, the sheer weight and force of them smashing into eachother threatened to break you. Reaching the staff block, Leah hurried inside and jumped up the steps two at a time, once again not thinking about what you would be subjected to. The force of hurried stepping was bad enough, but when she ran up the steps two at a time, the additional muscle tension from her glutes in tandem with the extra spread of her leg movement finally dragged your free arm and head into the chasm between her cheeks. Only the continued motion of her movement pulling the cheeks apart was allowing you to suck in air, and this stopped once she reached the second level and walked towards the bathrooms.

Now buried in between her cheeks and unable to breath, the continued rubbing from her steps causing you to start to compress you thought to yourself ‘this is it’.

Leah entered the disabled toilet and slammed the door shut, locking it quickly and grasping at her trousers to pull them down to her knees, turning and facing the mirror she pulled her panties away and gasped – unable to see you “shit, shit shit” she started saying, thinking you had been perhaps fallen out, when she felt a lump deep in between her arse cheeks. Pulling her panties down, she spread her cheeks and saw your form right in the base of her crack, not moving. Pulling you out quickly, she brought you to her face, lowering her ear over you waiting to see if she had killed you.

After a few seconds you gasp air in and pant deeply, before falling back onto her hand, looking up at the concern in her face “well…” gasping air “that’s one way to… travel…” smiling weekly as you try to regain composure.

“Oh my god, I am so so so sorry!” Leah whispered down to you “I thought for a moment I had…”

“Yeh… it was a… bit touch and… go there… maybe let’s… not do that… again for now” you pant out still recovering your oxygen levels.

“Agreed… Let’s go back to the other method of transport” hearing the bell ring “ok… you ready?”

“Always!” and Leah placed you back between her (relatively) safer breasts ‘although, if she started running when I am in here it might just do me in too!’ you think, hoping she doesn’t forget you again.