- Text Size +

Chapter 12 – Meanwhile in Perth

Sunday evening – Sophia’s perspective

Finally getting to her hotel, Sophia approached the desk to check in, a young girl approaching and asking her for her details. Giving the booking information over, Soph started flagging, having had a long day of negotiations, she just wanted to go to bed. Finally as the young girl gave her the swipe cards to her room, she then leant in asking “would you like any ‘extra’s’ with your stay?

Curious, Soph asked what ‘extra’s were optional, and was presented with a list of shrinkies of varying sizes that she could purchase for different prices. Giving in, she asked for two 4-inch shrinkies to be sent up. Cheerfully the young girl nodded, pointing her to the elevator that would take her to her room.

Stepping in, Soph dumped her bag on the floor and looked at herself in the mirror “ergh, I need a shower” she groaned, stepping into the spacious and modern bathroom ‘at least the accommodation is nice’ she thought as she removed her clothes, dropping them in a pile on the floor. Turning on the water, she wasted no time and stepped under the warm jets, lowering her head to allow the water to pour over her hair. Midway through applying shampoo she heard a knock at the door “Come in… I’m just in the shower!” she shouted, hearing the door unlock

The girl from reception’s voice replies “no worries – I have your order, I’ll leave it on the bed”

“Thank you!” Soph shouts back hearing the door close. Finishing her long shower, she stood at the mirror and dried herself off, making sure she had removed all her makeup. Satisfied she was clear, she donned a bath robe and walked into the bedroom, looking for her entertainment for the evening, seeing a tray on the bed with a lid over the top ‘looks like room service…’ she thought. Stepping forward and lifting the lid, she didn’t know what to expect, and the result surprised her. Below the lid was a pair of tiny 4-inch naked men, standing and looking up at her with warm smiles on their faces, along with a bunch of grapes, a tub of lotion, some chocolates, and a small envelope. One of the tiny men lifted the envelope and handed it to her, gesturing her to open it. Opening the envelope, Sophia read the message inside

‘Thank you for your purchase of our premium package.

We hope the treats and men are to your satisfaction.

These are our in-house trained men, they will pamper you and do whatever you like. They also believe they are valued staff members and therefore are safe in your care. Please be advised that you may either return them unharmed, or not – the choice is yours.

We have found at the Ritz Perth that the belief in their safety makes them far more compliant and enjoyable.

Please enjoy,

Management’

Smiling down at the men, Sophia was amazed at the idea ‘wow… of course, no fear of death – they will be great!’ wondering where to start. “Ok boys, the aim of the game is to make me forget this shitty day, so let’s start with a foot rub! Get cracking” and with that she dropped her robe unveiling her amazing naked form, before moving the tray to the side and lying back on the bed, her head propped up by numerous pillows as she checked her facebook feed on her phone.

The men wasted no time and grabbed the jar of lotion, running at her feet, taking one each. Slathering handfuls of lotion onto her leathery soles, they started rubbing deep and hard ‘wow, that guy back home must have been shit, these guys feel incredible!’ she thought, scrolling through social media.

Thinking about the virus she left in the bag of things she gave Leah, she thought what a waste that was as it only had a shelf life of a couple of weeks ‘I should give it away’ she thought, having an idea that made her smirk. Posting onto a facebook selling group in Sydney, she made a post:

 

“Free virus capsule to whoever wants it – not a scam, genuine article here. Sent an extra by mistake by the company, they can’t take it back. Again… free.

The condition – PM me what you will do with it and why, and whoever I think has the biggest need, gets it. Simple as!”

 

Over the next twenty minutes or so, Sophie received a flurry of messages. People who wanted their neighbour gone, or their husband to disappear, or their boss to meet a sticky end, however one caught her eye. It was a girl who had strong feelings for a girl-friend of hers for years, but she had been in a relationship with a shitty guy who cheated on her and broke her heart. The upside was that they were now dating, however she wanted to get her hands on the man who hurt her friend’s feelings so deeply, and would use the virus to get him as a present for her. Messaging the girl, Sophia felt good about this one and told her she had won it, who asked if she could pick it up Monday evening after work. Clare thought about it, and agreed ‘Leah won’t mind someone coming by to grab it’ and gave her the address to pick up from ‘I’ll text Leah on Monday to let her know’ she thought.

Once the guys had been going at her feet for about 10 minutes she directed them to change tasks “that was a good start, but I need to really be pampered, so you” she pointed at one man “feed me these goodies, and you” she pointed at the other “give me a back rub” rolling onto her belly and arching her head up to keep checking her phone.

Not wasting a moment the men sprung into action, one grabbing the lotion and climbing up her back, balancing the jar in the dimple above her butt, whilst the other grabbed the grapes and chocolates and headed up to her face.

Lying down and scrolling, she was amazed at how fast the man came jobbing into her peripheral vision, stopping next to her and dropping the treats asking her “what would you like first, ma’am?”

“Hmm, so polite!” she smiled “alternate between the grapes and chocolates if you would”

Complying, the man started pulling grapes off and placing them into her mouth, alternating with the chocolates as ordered, whilst the man on her back was on his hands and knees, kneading the knots out making her sigh in contentment.

Losing track of time, she opened her mouth awaiting another treat, but none came, frowning she looked down at the man who was standing next to her with only an empty grape vine, and himself covered in chocolate from the effort of lifting it up into her mouth. Holding his hands up, he spoke to her “sorry ma’am, we are out of food – would you like me to call reception and ask for more?”

“No that’s fine…” Sophia started, an idea springing into her mind “You look like you have some more to give me though… come here” she ordered him infront of her face, putting her phone down on the bed.

The tiny stepped right infront of her, not even hesitating as she whispered “shh, keep quiet… you did great but I don’t want your colleague to get jealous… lie down” and he did lie down, grinning, expecting what was coming.

Lowering her head down, she opened her mouth as her tongue snaked out, liking up from his leg to his head, tasting the chocolate on his body “mmm… it tastes even better on you… I should have done this earlier” the tiny by this point was fully erect, her tongue having rubbed right up the length of his shaft “tell you what, stand up and you’ll really like what I have for you” again not hesitating for a moment he stood. Sophia opened her mouth over him, his head and shoulders disappearing into her maw as her tongue slathered down his front, finding his erect member and rubbing it gently, her lips stopping at his knees and closing around them. She felt the tiny put his hands around the muscle, hugging it as he humped gently, making her grin. Closing her mouth around him she began to suck gently as she rubbed her tongue on him, making him hump her harder, thinking to herself ‘I’m basically giving him a full body blowjob’, enjoying the sweet taste she is sucking from him. After a couple of minutes she felt him go rigid as a salty taste landed on her tongue, causing her to smile and giggle as he spasmed. Deciding now was the time, she pushed her head down, her lips snaking down his legs until they reached his feet, and with a soft suck she pulled him fully into her mouth, feeling his head hit the roof of her mouth just above her throat. Without stopping she pushed her tongue under his crotch and used it to lift him towards her throat, swallowing hard as soon as he started feeding into it, her throat muscles taking over and pulling him down her throat.

Noticing the rubbing had stopped, she looked at her shoulder and saw the other man staring white faced at her in horror ‘ah well the game is over’ she thought, trying to snatch him. The guy was fast, dodging her hand and running down her bac, leaping off half way as she swatted a second time “mother fucker” she grunted as she pushed herself up, seeing him near the edge of the bed she kicked her leg out, her foot making contact and launching him half way across the room “GOAL!” she yelled giggling and jumped off the bed, approaching his tiny form on the floor.

He looked up at her as she approached him “well, you know you could have cum too before meeting your end, just like your tasty friend” she mocked him, rubbing her belly “but now I guess you’re on the floor so I can’t eat you… maybe I’ll just crush you instead”.

Panicking he turned and jumped up, starting to run from her towards the couch where he could hide.

She was expecting this and reached forward with her left foot, her toe nudging him in the back causing him to fall. Before he could regain he balance her big and second toes grabbed him by the leg dragging him back to her, as she stepped carefully back to the edge of the bed, dragging him the whole way, giving his body carpet burns. As she sat on the edge of the bed, her left big toe flipped him over and her right pinned him in place by his chest “aww, you know what, maybe I will let you cum…” as her left toe moved under the one pinning him down and nudged his shaft. Unwillingly he slowly became hard, yelling at her to let him go causing her to scold him “oh shush, I want to see you squirt for me before you go squish, so stop distracting me” taking her right toe off his chest she moved the ball of her foot there instead, placing it down and pinning him harder, the big toe tapping him in the face to stop his breathing, then moving up to allow him air, before dropping down again. All the while she was using her left toe tip to bring him to attention, giggling as he strained his hips trying to escape. Spitting on her fingers, she lowered them and grasped his penis, rubbing the fluid across his shaft before sitting up and letting her toes at him again. She rubbed all her toes across his tip back and forth before, gripping it between her digits pumping it as she felt him edge closer, finally she used her big toe to stroke him until he blew his load over her ped. Giggling to herself she removed her feet and looked down at him, staring up at her begging her not to do it. Raising her foot over him she started dropping it before she had a better idea, placing her foot on the ground she reached down and grabbed him, lifting him to her face and licking his crotch, sucking his seed from him and milking him dry. Once done she lay back on the bed and spat on his head and chest, rubbing it around with her fingers, before ramming him into her glistening vagina head first with her right hand, her left going to town on her clit. Forcing him in and out it didn’t take long for her to cum, and when she did the crushing pressure of her orgasm broke him as she screamed in pleasure, feeling him go limp.

Basking in the afterglow, she slowly pulled him from her, his lifeless form looking pitiful, with his spine bent in a weird way. Dumping him off the side of the bed, she pulled herself under the covers and fell asleep.