- Text Size +

Chapter 10 – The Day out

Sunday morning – Your perspective

Waiting patiently by your pod, you eventually heard the sound of Leah coming back downstairs, your jaw dropping as she entered the room. Her white double next t-shirt was barely able to contain her huge bust, and the twirl she did on her way in showed you exactly what you wanted to see – her fabulous arse glad in skin tight fabric. She walked quickly towards you, the steps causing her chest to jiggle – you genuinely wondered if her boobs were about to rip through her top. Stopping infront of you she lowered her palm and said “your ride awaits, sir!”

Stepping on to her palm you think to yourself ‘that would be one hell of a ride’, her soft skin smells like cocoa butter and her larger than average hand actually makes you feel safe and secure. Lifting you up to chest height you turn to face her, intending to ask where you are going but find yourself face to face with a perky paid of double-Ds each of which are the size of a bus to you, stammering you mouth out “ergh… wh…where…we go… where, are we going?” trying to look at her face towering above you rather than the view at eye level

Leah replies “not sure yet, fancy a drive to this little café I know that is on a cliff overlooking the sea?”

“yeh sounds good” you turn and face forwards to resist the temptation to stare, simultaneously hiding the semi you are now sporting as Leah walks to the front door, opening it and stepping out into the warm sunshine. Basking in the beautiful day, you close your eyes as she steps softly, after a minute you here her keys jingle and a loud ‘Clunk’ as her car unlocks. Opening your eyes you gasp, seeing her ride – an Audi TT RS Roadster in deep red “wow… if I knew you had this I would have been over a lot more!” you shout up at her causing her to giggle

“Wow…” she smiled “so you’d come here for my car over my company?” raising her eyebrow and looking at you in a mocking judgmental way

“You know what I meant!” you laughed back.

Giggling she replied “yeh, I know” and opens the driver side door, sitting in and placing you on the passenger seat. She leans over you to grab the seatbelt, and looking up you see her breasts right above you hanging down threateningly like two massive boulders. Sitting back she pulls the seatbelt across you and clips it in “ok so hold on, its not a long drive” and with that she fires up the roaring engine and rolls forward.

Sunday morning – Leah’s perspective

Setting off, Leah was being extra careful with her movements, no excessive braking or accelerating, and turning as softly as possible. Glancing down at you occasionally, she sees that you are holding tight to the seatbelt ‘safety first!’ Thinking about what else to do whilst she’s looking after you she loses focus for a moment, not seeing a traffic light change from green to yellow, suddenly realising the change she hits the brakes harder than she intended catapulting you over the seatbelt and landing on your back

“Oh my god! Are you ok? I’m so sorry?”

Sitting up you confirm you’re fine with a thumbs up “Yep, nothing like a smooth stop!” you mock

“Oh ha – ha” she sarcastically replies “hold on let me pull over”

Pulling into a car park, Leah looks down at you “well that clearly wasn’t a clever idea now, was it! I mean you can’t even see anything down there can you?

“Well no, but I don’t know where else I can go to be honest – maybe we should have brought the pod and I could have strapped myself to the bed or something”

Talking about him being strapped to the bed sent a tingle through Leah ‘mmm… if you were full size I would happily strap you to the bed’ she thought “well, I have one idea – are you ok with feeling constricted a bit, and with heights?”

Sunday morning – Your perspective

“Err…” you slowly reply wondering where you could go that would pin you in place at height “I guess that would be fine”

“Awesome!” she clapped and lowered her hand to you, her wide mouth breaking into a massive smile.

Stepping onto her left palm, she raises you infront of her and plucks you up between her thumb and forefinger around your chest, rotating her fingers to face you towards the front of the car. Wondering where you are going, you jump as your back makes contact with her cleavage “hold on” you hear her say as her left hand pulls her left breast aside, allowing you to sink in deeply “ok that should be fine” as she lets go of you and her boob, letting it roll back over you, pinning your legs and part of your torso between them – leaving just your chest upwards free.

The warmth radiating from her olive breasts, that same light smell of cocoa butter, and the pressure pinning you in place was an assault on your senses. You weren’t sure you had ever felt this overwhelmed by a situation before, struggling to put a coherent sentence together you eventually babbled out “Are you sure? Isn’t this… close?”

“Hey, we’re all friends here, right!” Leah beamed “Safe and sound, and you can see out the window now! Lets go – hold on!” and with that she started the engine again, putting the car in gear and powering forward, faster now in the knowledge you were held tight.

As the car moved, you subconsciously threw your hands to the sides to stabilise yourself, resting your hands on each of her massive boobs causing her to giggle.

Enjoying the view you could now see, the roads turned from the straight city roads into smaller winding country lanes. As the car turned corners, you became aware of the feeling this had on the boobs pinning your body in place – the G force pushing her breasts left and right, grinding them slightly against one another… with you in the middle. Awkwardly aware of this, you thought back to some porn you had watched where a woman took a shrunken man, spat on his naked form and rubbed him between her breasts, bringing him to orgasm. The sudden association made your member stand rock hard, pushing against the small trousers you were wearing ‘thank god’ you thought, not wanting to insult Leah by resorting to baser instincts. ‘Why would she put me here though?’ you thought ‘does she like me? Or is it really just the most practical way for us to travel?’ getting in your own head, you tried to push your feelings away, and cleared your mind attempting to discourage your boner.

Arriving without further incidents, Leah parked up next to a quiet café overlooking the ocean. Stepping out of the car, Leah said “Ok, ill go inside and order – just got to put you somewhere safe so no one tries to hurt my tiny friend!” she smiled, plucking you from her chest. “Ok, hang on I’ll be in and out as fast as I can” blowing you a kiss she lowers you to her side and uses her fingers to pry the tight pocket from her skin. Sliding you in, she retracts her fingers causing the fabric to snap back and pin you face first to her thigh, happy you are secure she walks in and approaches the counter, ordering a coffee and a croissant.

Whilst she waits she gently strokes your outline in an effort to keep you calm and knowing she remembers you’re there – in reality the feeling of her giant digit caressing the back of your body only served to excite you.

After a few minutes you feel her leg move again as she heads outside. Finding a table she places her coffee and food down, before reaching into the pocket and pulling you out by your arm, gently depositing you next to her plate. Smiling down at you she says “tuck in if you’re hungry!” as she takes a sip of her coffee.

You oblige and step on to the plate, grabbing the croissant with both hands and taking large bites of the crust, causing your care taker to giggle. After a few mouthfuls you feel you shouldn’t be rude, so you step back saying to her “Your turn! I don’t want to hog it all” laughing at the joke that you would be able to make some real impact to the food.

“Such a gentleman!” she coos reaching down and grabbing the croissant between her fingers, lifting it to her mouth. Looking down at you and without breaking eye contact, she tilts her head slightly to the left and opens her mouth wide, shoving a good few inches into her maw before her teeth snap down into the tasty treat. She pulls the croissant back and jerks her head the other way, tearing a chunk out of it and chewing it before gulping loudly, at which point she finally looked up to enjoy the view

‘Shit, she could literally eat me whole’ you thought to yourself, gulping nervously and turning to enjoy the sea air on your face.

After sitting and chatting for a good hour about meaningless things, Leah stands and picks you up “ok, lets go for a bit of a drive then head home, have you been to the mountains recently?” asking as she steps towards the car

“No not for a long time! That’s quiet a drive though isn’t it?”

“Yep… better make sure you’re extra safe and comfy then” she smiles as she lifts you once more to her chest, pulling her breast out of your way and depositing you in their friendly grasp. This time she repositions her boobs and bra, pushing them together and pulling apart slightly to get comfortable, this causing her mounds to roll up and down most of your upper body before finally stopping just below your arms.

‘Wow, this is intense!’ you think as she climbs into the car, fastens her seatbelt, starting the engine and driving off.

Playing loud music, she starts singing as she drives, making you laugh happily.

After a while she turns it down and you both continue your conversation until you have driven up to the mountains where Leah turns off to an outlook. Stopping to enjoy the view for a few minutes, Leah holding you in her cupped hands, she walks back to the car. By this stage you’re pretty tired and yawn loudly

“Aww is someone sleepy?” she coos down at you

“Yeh, sorry!” you reply

“No worries, why don’t we get you comfy so you can have a nap on the way back” this time as she raises you to her chest, she doesn’t turn you forwards. Instead you watch head on as she grasps her left boob and pulls it to the side, exposing her deep cleavage, which she slowly and deliberately starts moving you towards. Once you are right at the base of her cleavage, lying face first against her body, she rolls her boob back over you, her positioning perfect as she leaves only your head and shoulders exposed. “Is that ok?” she asks in a concerned voice

Initially feeling claustrophobic, the warm and soft feeling soon calms you, and you reply “Yes… thank you”

“Yay!” she claps, climbing into the car and starting the return journey.

As you lie there with your face deep in her chest, you realise you can slightly feel the beat of her heart. This lulls you into a sense of safety and security, and within minutes you fall asleep.

 

Sunday evening – Your perspective

Your slumber was broken by Leah poking you gently in the back with her finger “hey little guy, wake up, we’re home!” she smiled gently down at you

Looking around, you see that you are indeed back at Leah’s place, lying on the arm of her couch “Wow… I don’t think I’ve had a nap that good in years!” you chuckled

“Glad I could help then!” she smiled, sitting on the couch and towering over you.

‘I could stay there all night’ you thought as you were lifted “What shall we do now?”

“Well we got caught in traffic, so its around 5pm now” she explained “so I might make some dinner for us, then we could watch TV?”

“Sounds good to me!” you replied

“Ok, well why don’t you stand on the counter and we can talk while I make us something” lowering her right hand for you to climb onto

Stepping on to her hand, you trip and land on your front, with your head just hanging over the edge of her palm between her pointer finger and thumb.

“Careful!” she exclaims, protectively wrapping her fist around your body, leaving only your head exposed. Lifting you up to her face you see the genuine concern she has for you

“Yeh my bad…” you laugh “two left feet over here!”

“Aww, glad you’re ok” she smiled “well let’s get dinner on the go!”

Holding you infront of her as she strolls to the kitchen. Her warm skin cocooning your body made you feel safe and secure, and a little turned on ‘damn her hand would feel good rubbing my dick’ getting a slight semi you reel your thoughts back into a PG place.

Arriving at your destination, Leah lowers you to the counter and uncurls her hand letting you step off

“Ok, how about some moussaka?”

“Sounds yummy!” you had tried her cooking before and it was sensational. The thought of a nice meaty Greek meal coming your way got your stomach rumbling. You watched as Leah turned and walked to the fridge, getting an assortment of ingredients. Enamoured by her butt in the tight leggings, you feel yourself stir again ‘no, not now’ you think to yourself ‘she’s being friendly and making me dinner, so cut it out!’. Leah reaches to the bottom shelf to grab something, keeping her legs perfectly straight and bending forwards at the hips, sticking her butt towards you, the fabric stretching across her backside as it holds her cheeks together “wow…” you whisper as your member springs to full attention.

Leah stands back up slowly, satisfied she has what she needs and spins on her tip toes, walking back towards you. No way of hiding the boner whilst standing, you sit down crossing your legs to try and hide your excitement as she starts placing ingredients down around you.

 

Sunday evening – Leah’s perspective

Standing infront of the open fridge, Leah decided what she needed to make the meal, looking around and grabbing ingredients ‘I wonder if he’s watching me’ she thought to herself ‘better give him something to look at’ bending forwards, knowing exactly what she was doing to seduce her tiny guest. Grabbing some cheese from the bottom shelf, she arched her back and stood slowly, stepping away from the fridge and turning on her tip toes as she closes the door. Walking back towards the counter she sees you now sitting with your legs crossed and hands clasped in your lap, smiling as she thought ‘hah… I knew it, bless him trying to be subtle’

Sunday evening – Your perspective

‘Oh god, does she know?’ you think in panic as she glances at your crotch then back to your face, a slight smirk on her lip ‘I gotta distract her’ “so…” you start “how long does it take to whip this up?”

“Oh not too long, but it’s nicer with some wine and good company” she winks down at you. Turning she fetches a bottle of red wine, a wine glass, and after digging around in a cluttered draw for a minute she also produces a small thimble.

Opening the wine she pours herself a glass and sploshes a little into the thimble, which is pretty large by your standards.

As Leah starts prepping ingredients she talks to you about her job and how its been stressful recently due to budget cuts and stuff. You reply at the right times, and listen at the right times, trying to be a gentleman and make her feel valued.

After a while the food is ready and she puts it in the oven to cook, picking you up and placing you on the island and sitting gently on a stool. You are acutely aware of her still mostly exposed breasts which you nestled asleep in earlier, are now right infront of you once again, as she turns her head and has a big gulp from her glass.

Looking down at you she smiles and leans forward, resting her left elbow on the surface and supporting her chin. For a minute you stare at eachother until she speaks “thanks for listening, you really are a gentleman aren’t ya?”

“Well, I do try, m’lady” as you throw a flamboyant bow infront of her, making her giggle

“Oh stop it! A lady could get used to this sort of attention, you know!”

“Well you deserve to have someone give you the attention! You’re a catch!” you respond lightly

Pausing for a moment, Leah licks her lips before replying “that’s nice of you to say, I’ve had trouble meeting someone to be honest. My money seems to make guys uneasy, like they want to pay for everything and can’t handle the fact that I prefer to pay for dinners and movies” she continued sadly “the last time I rocked up at a restaurant in my car, the guy just couldn’t get over it and tried to over-do everything. I offered to give him a lift home at the end and he refused, then never called me back!”

“What a jerk!” you said throwing your arms in the air for dramatic effect “if you offered me a ride I would takt it hands down!... who am I kidding, you literally drove me around today until I fell asleep like a baby” you laughed, making her smile again

Giggling she responded “Exactly! I need a guy just like you!... Also you were pretty cute falling asleep like that. Just feeling you nestled in and resting in here…” running her right index finger down her chest to where your head had been resting “… was just so comforting for me too”

Taking a gulp from your thimble to help you avoid staring at her for too long you must the courage and reply “I guess I can’t sleep there tonight, could I?”

Pausing for a moment, Leah’s eyes look up to the left as she bites the inside of her cheek in thought “Hmm… probably not… imagine if I were on my back with you sleeping, and I rolled over. You could get stuck in there and get hurt, or suffocate…, or even squish! Then who would keep me company and listen to me complain?” she giggled

The thought of being smothered between those magnificent breasts was both terrifying and sensual at the same time, knowing full well if you were at full size you’d do anything to get between them, but at this size you saw the logic “True, I wouldn’t be much help if I was flattened!”

Laughing and drinking some more, the conversation took a turn to the events that led to you being here. You told her everything you had seen and heard, and also the uncertainty of what had happened with the other two tiny men. You spoke about how you felt aroused by Sophia’s actions, but still didn’t view the tiny men as things to be tortured and killed.

Leah listened to your tale, not interrupting once. Once you finished, Leah took a minute to process everything before commenting “Yeh… wow… Soph told me a bit of what went on when she dropped you off but she couldn’t stay long. She mentioned that she had killed them, but I didn’t realise how hard she went on that one you saw – that must have been scary to see that side of her… I wonder what happened with the other two…” her train of thought interrupted by her phone alarm going off. “Oh dinner is ready in five mins!” she stood up suddenly “You run off to your pod to get into some comfortable evening clothes and ill do the same, then I’ll serve us something yummy, that ok?”

“Sure thing, it’s smelling amazing!” you reply as you turn and head to your pod.

Sunday evening – Leah’s perspective

Watching the tiny man walk away, Leah knew she didn’t have too long to get changed and make the call she had been desperate to make as he told his story. Walking briskly out of the kitchen she went upstairs to her bedroom and pulled her phone from her pocket thinking ‘she will have landed a while ago now’ as she went to her contacts and selected ‘Sophia <3’.

Ring ring… ring ring… ring ring… ri “Hey hun, sorry I meant to call you earlier but I’ve just been flat out since I landed” Leah heard Sophia’s slightly stressed out sounding voice

“No worries babe, just wanted to let you know all is good here – I just had a quick question…” Leah paused

“Yeh of course, what’s up?” Sophia replied

“Well I’ve just been wondering… he’s told me about the first shrinky you played with… I was just wondering what about the other two…?”

“… erm… oh, ok… I didn’t think you wanted to know?” Sophia cautiously replied

“No I know… it’s just that I’m curious… I don’t care or anything – like I said they were gone from the moment that company got their hands on them… and I looked it up and apparently most of them are criminals too, so its karma right?” Leah paused for a moment “Look I’ll be honest, I’ve had… thoughts occasionally and I wanted to know what you did and how you felt… please?” she begged

“Ok babe, one moment just let me close the door so we can talk”

Whilst she was waiting, Leah went into her wardrobe to get something comfortable. Deciding on a mint green two-piece pyjama set, the top of which had a slim shoulder straps, two buttons in the middle, and detailed white frilly lace where the top of her boobs showed, whilst and the bottoms were short enough to barely cover her bum. ‘Hmm… too forward…’ she thought as she also grabbed her dusty pink waffle style robe. Carrying these over to her bed she heard Soph return to the call

“Ok, so how long do you have?” she asked

“Like two minutes!” Leah whispered urgently

“Right, speed and condensed version it is!” Soph responded and launched into as much detail as time allowed. She told Leah how she didn’t really think about what she was doing, she just incorporated her victims into her evening, like how she wanted a bath and then to watch TV. Leah listened intently as Sophia told her about psychological torture of the second man, followed by using him as a utensil to get Nutella from the jar, before chewing him up and swallowing him. By the time she finished detailing the third one masturbating onto her foot during her massage, his subsequent punishment, then using him as a dildo before crushing him underfoot, Leah was panting lightly.

“Wow… and those were your first ones?” gulped Leah

“Well first ones I’ve intentionally had fun with. You know how it is, they’re allover the place so accidents happen, and then some just don’t move fast enough or are in eye sight when you’re in a mood and need to take out your frustrations. But yeh, those were the first I’ve actually used in an in depth manner…”

“Thanks for letting me know, that’s pretty intense, but sounds… I don’t know… indulgent? Not in a bad way of course! I mean it sounds like you had a good time!”

Laughing at her best friend’s awkwardness, Sophia realised she had a meeting to get to “Hey babe, I have to run, let’s talk tomorrow?”

“Sure!” replied Leah and the line went dead.

Taking her t-shirt off, Leah began removing her leggings – realising there was a slight damp patch on the crotch. Putting her fingertips to the front of her black panties, Leah gasped, feeling the wetness that she didn’t even realise she was creating. Pulling her underwear off Leah opened her drawer and picked out a red thong, smiling to herself as she put it on, before slipping into her pyjamas which showed off her toned, olive midriff, then wrapped herself in her robe. Walking towards the door, she slipped her feet into her fluffy Ugg boots and returned downstairs to the kitchen, finding you standing by your pod in a set of tartan full length pyjama shirt and trousers “oh my god that is so cute!” she exclaimed, making you smile