- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Changed the title from smallfry to Overworked because of the another story using the name before me and not wanting any confusion, anyways enjoy the story
My body aches as I stretch and wake up. Looking out the mouth of the shoe I can see that it’s clearly night. The lights are off in the front hallway. I can hear the faint walking and moving of kay. I get up to my feet and stretch my legs. Looking at my arms other than the one still in pain from a break someplace in it, they are red and purple, bruised from being under the foot of a giant. It looks like the rest of my body is the same way, bruised and battered. I’m hearing footsteps getting closer and closer. Staring out of the boot I’m blinded. A flashbang just went off and before I can even move the darkness sets back in but not from the light but Kays foot. I have no time to react as her bare sole enters the boot. When her heel pops into place I’m stuck under her arch. The arch is much tighter than the toes, I can’t move at all and I can barely breathe. There’s a lot more pressure and her barefoot instantly begins to sweat. What could she be doing? Her weight settles onto me and she begins to walk. The first step knocks the air out of my lungs. This is it isn’t it? The arch is where Inchies go to die. Step after step after step each time increasing the pressure and the heat. Kays foot actually smells nice for a change too. Like peaches or maybe a citrus but that smell doesn’t last as she continues to walk the sweat continues to pool. My body sticks to her sole like glue. I’m drenched now in her sweat and mine, the walking has stopped and she’s just standing on me, at least with walking there’s a chance to catch my breath but when she’s just standing there’s no way to get any air. The pressure the heat, its all getting to me, the lack of oxygen in my brain. I feel so dizzy, this is it. I blacked out.
I’m woken up by the sound of something loud crashing. Getting my bearing I’m still under the arch. I realize the sound is the door to her house shutting, I hear it every day. How long was I out? Kays’s foot begins to move but this time I’m stuck to it. I try to move my limbs or even my head but my whole body is stuck to her arch like glue. She lifts her foot out of the shoe with me still on it. Panicking I do everything I can to remove myself. I can see the ground below me and it starts getting closer and closer. Her foot steps down onto the cold linoleum. I brace for impact. This is going to be it. Her foot makes contact with me still under the arch and the pressure is like none I’ve experienced before but just as quickly as it came it leaves and I’m no longer stuck to her foot. As the colossal Kay walks away from me the lights go off and I am left on the cool ground.
For the first time since diminishing I’m free. Should I run and try to escape? What if she gets mad when she finds me? Guess I’ll just have to not get caught. I take a moment to rest. I’m all good and rested so now its time to explore. The front hall is huge and what usually would take me a few steps to traverse now is going to take me possibly the whole night. My eyes adjust to the dark and I can see that she’s left her work bag on the side table but the strap is hanging off allowing an easy way up. I get myself ready and begin the climb. The black leather of the strap makes climbing it fairly easy just got to stay focused. About half way up I’m getting tired and looking down it seems like this is scaling a building at this size. The strap suddenly shifts. Looking up I see that the bag was already teetering to begin with but my weight must be sending it over the edge. The bag slips off the side table. I lose my grip and begin to freefall and brace for impact.
Its dark again, and it seems that the fall didn’t kill me, but this was a different dark than the last dark I was in. feeling my way around I bumped into a wall. Feeling what it was it was clear that the black leather purse had landed on top of me trapping me inside. I push against the leather but its not budging. Feeling my way all around I can feel some of the contents that have dropped out of her purse. The usual girl purse things, lipstick, lose change, a pad and tampon, crumbs, and gum. There’re other things I cant make out in the dark but the reality of my situation is that I’m fucked. Me being trapped by her is not only showing that I escaped but also that I knocked over her whole purse. Looking for maybe a place to hide I find a zipper on the inside, a little pocket within the purse. With my last remaining energy, I unzip it and out falls bones. I fall back as they drop onto me. It’s a full inchie skeleton that was in there and from the looks of the old and dried out bones that it had been there for a while, Poor guy must’ve been forgotten about or maybe had the same idea as me and was zipped shut and died inside of there. It’s also possible that Kay is just keeping the bones of someone. Maybe this was a family member of hers or a good friend. Regardless of who they were, now they were just bones and bones in my way. I hoisted myself back up and crawled into the bone pocket against my best judgment. Closing the zipper slightly I got into a good position and then fell asleep.
I awoke to the purse being flipped right side up.
“Fuck, I’m late, Shit fuck.” I heard kay say but from my small pocket I could hear her say. Things started falling back into the purse as quickly and in a hurry as she shoveled them all in. Once she had finished I heard the door open and her taking the purse with me in it to her car. The engine started and she began to drive.
Did she not feel me missing from her boot? There was not looking or even mention, clearly my presence wasn’t missed. Her taking me in her purse brought up a whole new slew of issues. Mainly how the fuck I was going to get out of this. From overhearing the other servers I doubt going to any of them from help would have me ending up in some other shoe or even worse one of their stomachs. If I do get a chance to escape especially stay away from Shay. The car stopped and yet again the bag I was in was grabbed. Rushing into work to not be late she could care less about the safety of the content of her purse. The still agape entrance to the purse allowed me to see her practically running into the building. She opened the kitchen door and BOOM.
I went flying with all the rest of the purse contents onto the floor. She had slammed into someone.
“Oh my god I’m so sorry Kay. Here ill clean this up you go clock in.” a voice boomed above me. A very familiar voice. Turning to look up there she stood. Shay
“Thank you so much ill be right back to help clean up” Kay said leaving the room. I was now alone with Shay. I was practically at her feet. She was wearing white Reebok with black ankle socks peeping right over the shoe. Following her long white legs up my eyes reached her incredibly short jean shorts. They hugged her ass accentuating it and probably increasing the amount of tips she made. Continuing up she had on the restaurants branded T-shirt and her blonde curly hair was in a bun. Our eyes met. She most clearly was staring right at me as the grin on her face began to grow. She squatted down to start picking up the spilled content of the purse. I took off running, I chose a direction away form her and ran but her fingers were too quick and I was snatched up. She didn’t even look at me just threw me right into her back pocket. The pocket was warm and tight. Her ass fit so tight into the pants that there was barely any room for me. I was pinned as she continued to pick up the purse contents.
“Okay I’m clocked in lemme help you with that” Kay said
“Its alright I got it all here you go. I gotta go use the bathroom real quick you got everything under control?” Shay responded
“yeah I got it covered” Kay said. Shay began to walk away, the restaurant was quiet this early. The sound of the squeaking bathroom door swung open and Shay stepped in. Her hand grabbed me out of her back pocket and brought me right up to her face. The blue eyes behind her thick square glasses pierced into me. Her fingers poked and prodded, flipping me over and examining me.
“I was right, you were the guy Kay found the other day. She never takes inchies out of her boots alive so what makes you so special.” Shay asked not really expecting and answer, these all were questions to herself.
“Looks like she broke your arm, well that won’t matter soon enough. Let’s set some things straight here fucker. From now on you’re MINE. You’re going to go in my shoe and let me tell you it’s not going to be pleasant, its going to get sweaty, real sweaty. Most inches I put in them drown. I eat fuckers like you for breakfast, LITERALLY. You are no longer a person or even an inchie you’re whatever my foot wants you to be now and you’re not going to last a week, you may fucking die under my toes today. I don’t fucking care, its an honor for you to die under my feet and when you finally go you’ll still stay in my shoes until there’s nothing fucking left of you and ill add you to the long list of stupid fucking inchies that exploded under my feet because I wanted to feel them pop. Got all that? I cant wait to feel your guts in between my toes you worthless piece of shit inchie. Have fun turning into mush in my shoes, the least you can do to thank me is last more than a day.” Shay spoke all the while taking off her shoe and lowering me down into it.
“Get fucked you stupid fucking bug” was the last thing she said to me as her socked foot descended into her shoe. At this point it seemed hopeless to even try to survive. This monster clearly took pleasure in crushing and owning inchies to an unhealthy level. Yet I still ran to the toes as fast as I could. Survival instincts took over. Her black ankle sock fully entered the shoe and there was much less wiggle room for me. The white Reeboks were tight on her feet meaning that I was pressed directly into the wet, damp, hot fabric of her socks and she immediately began to sweat. She wasn’t kidding that her feet produce so much sweat. I’m used to the walking while under foot now from Kay but Shays foot was more brutal. Every step felt like she was trying to make me pop and there was no wiggling of the toes just the occasional scrunch and increase in pressure pushing down on me. The taste of her sweat was worse too, It was more salty and pungent, almost like onions but much more tangy than Kays. The day continued on and all conversations from the big world were lost on me. I was too busy focusing on survival. Shay was clearly taking much more pleasure than Kay in my suffering. Where kay was using me as an object indifferent to my suffering Shay was cruel and enjoyed when I struggled for the fact that it meant she was in control. At one point she stomped her foot down and my leg snapped or maybe just popped out of place. The pain was excruciating, and it felt like my leg was on fire. The pain died down and I can only imagine that her stomp was an attempt to snuff me out on day one. I reasoned with myself that if I escaped Kay I could escape Shay too. The sweat is building up and the sock is getting wetter and wetter. There is now a pool of sweat under me that if continually growing at the rate it could actually drown me. The wet sock felt like being waterboarded but much worse too . The heat was just growing and growing in her shoe and there was nothing I could do about it. Like she said I wasn’t even and inchie just a toy or whatever her foot wants me to be.
I began thrashing and squirming trying whatever I could to free myself from this hell but this only made her scrunch harder. The pain, the pressure, the heat, the sweat. It was all too much. My consciousness was beginning to fade. I was going to pass out and that surely would be the end for me. Her toes scrunched again pushing me deeper into them and with that my vision went black.
I awoke in darkness, it wasn’t the shoe though because there was a distinct lack of foot odor. I sat up feeling my body for injuries and found myself to be covered in bandages. A light turned on far above me. It looks like I’m in a bed but one made for inchies, the fabric is rough and not soft at all but despite my bruises and broken bones someone had patched me up. Looking out through my see through walls of the box I’m in I see a blurred figure in the doorway of the much larger room that I’m in. It’s a women and I can make out her figure, she seems to be shorter than Shay and has brown wavy hair. She is walking closer and closer to me, jumping out of bed I fall to the cold plastic floor. It seems I’m not strong enough to stand yet after passing out under shays toes. Looking to my right and left I see more cubicles all like mine with a bed and opaque walls. The ceiling of my cubical is open as the women gets closer and closer. She stops at the edge of what I can only assume is the table and her face slowly creeps over the lip of my cubical, her hair barley touching the top of the room I am in. I recognized her immediately, its Leia. Leia is one of the other cooks that I worked with, arguably very attractive with her short brown curly hair and her cute nose that points ever so slightly up, she has brown eyes and a smile on her face that under different circumstances would be endearing but now is the most terrifying thing I’ve ever seen. Her lips slightly part and her tongue slips out between them over her lips before quickly darting back inside.
“Hey Shay!, which one can I eat!” Leia shouts as her eyes still look directly through me. I can hear a voice somewhere far away, clearly its Shays but its too far away for me to hear.
“Awww come on but the other one looks so tasty!” Leia yelled again. Shay said something back that again I cannot hear. Leia’s smile quickly turned to a frown and an overdramatic one at that.
“Fine…. Come here fucker” she said in a much quieter tone clearly speaking to one of the inchies maybe even me. Her hand quickly rose over the cubicles and descended from the heavens. I closed my eyes and curled into a ball waiting for the inevitable. I waited and waited but it never came. My eyes shot open to the sound of screaming and begging. Looking up I could see the well manicured nails of Leia’s hand holding another inchie of similar stature to myself. He is kicking and screaming as Leia looks at him with hunger in her eyes. She lifts him right to her face and smile and licks her lips again. Her tongue snakes its way out and just the tip starts and the mans feet and travels all the way up to his head. He’s trying to push her away, kicking and punching and now crying but I know its no use, us inchies can’t fight back, were too small.. She makes a slurping noise and he is sucked entirely into her mouth like a long strand of pasta. She giggles in an uncharacteristic way as his arms poke out through her lips. He’s pulling himself out and she just can’t contain her laughter. His head pops out and she throws her head back hard and swift. There isn’t even a scream from the man just a loud GULP. Her hands claw at her own neck as I see the lump travel down her throat. She lets out a sigh and moves her face very close to the opening of my cubical.
*BuuUURP*
She blows the burp right into me causing me to gag, the smell is of French fry’s and burgers
“That really hit the spot, too bad its not you in there right now, you looked way tastier and I bet you’re a fighter, you just have that look in your eyes” Leia said directly to me before turning around
“You eat the brown haired one yet?” Shay said waking into the room
“yeah the one on the right” Leia replied
“No… the one on the left?” Shay said and quickly ran over to the table
“Fuckkkkkk you at the new one, this one clearly has brown hair.” Shay snapped as she looked right at me
“Aww that’s the one I wanted too. I’m Sorry Shay I swear the other one had brown hair” Leia said pouting that she didn’t get to swallow me alive and whole.
“Its alright there just stupid fucking inchies its not the biggest deal, you can still use this one for your shift tomorrow I just want him alive at shift change, I’ll be so pissed if you smash him, like I really one feel this one pop tomorrow.” Shay said annoyed at Leia.
Yeah sure no problem, *Urrrp* Fuck this one is making me gassy. Okay see you tomorrow and I promise he will be alive.” Leia said as her well manicured fingers descended upon me.
Chapter End Notes:
Hope you like Leia because shes going to be the focus of next chapter and possibly the end of this story, we will see if we need to stretch it out to 4 chapters