- Text Size +

Heather opened her eyes, she was still fully submerged in the torrent of lube, but to her astonishment, she found herself still able to breathe.  She could breathe liquid, like something out of a sci-fi movie.  She began to feel a wave of relief come over her, as if by some kind of divine intervention, she wasn’t going to die.  This had to be a dream, otherwise she'd have surely drowned by now.  It was a short lived feeling however as she could still make out the form of Susan’s pussy hovering above.  Everything suddenly appeared to go black as Susan slammed her pussy into Will’s and began grinding into him.  Heather could feel her body break free of its bonds and began to slide in conjunction with Susan’s movements.  Despite the amount of force Susan was exerting, Heather felt neither pain or the impending sense that her body was about to be crushed.  She could not only breathe liquid, but she was resistant to weight being placed on her, only confirming her dream idea.  Never before had she been able to dream sexually of the trio, let alone with such vivid detail.  This wasn’t a punishment, it was a reward for her years of what she considered silent suffering.  She was getting what she wanted, it just came in an unexpected form.  She found renewed fortitude in the quest to enjoy the moment her mind had offered to her, if this was going to be her introduction to lucid dreaming, she was going to make it count.  In that moment, Heather found herself gliding along both titans’ lips.  Susan pressed into Will even harder trying to force him into making some noise but he refused to break.  As she did so, Heather’s minuscule form was pressed firmly into Will’s lips as she flailed about with renewed fervor.  Will was starting to feel a growing, tingling sensation.  He used his feet in an attempt to force Susan down on him even harder as the two continued to grind.  In response, Susan reached out and began tickling him.  Unable to use his own hands Will began wriggling uncontrollably, his motions forcing Heather fully inside of him.  Susan and Will were becoming bright red in the face holding back against the ever harder to resist urge to cry out in this battle of wills.  This wasn’t the first time they played this game, but this time just might’ve been a personal record for the longest either of them had lasted.  They were too focused on each other to notice anything else until a familiar voice chimed in from nowhere and said with a slightly sarcastic tone, “I hope I’m not interrupting anything,” it was Francis, standing right beside them.


Will and Susan both gasped in shock at Francis’ sudden presence.  He looked at the two of them with disdain.  “You two, cheap, little harlots.  The moment my back is turned you can’t keep your hands off each other.  What am I ever going to do with you,” he went on, playfully.  He bent down and gave Susan a kiss, “surprised to see you, sweetie, really bad day?”  Susan nodded.  “And you, darling” he said gently bending down to Will’s face, “are you responsible for all of this?”  Will nodded his head and smiled.  Francis gave him a kiss as well.  “Hey you two, did either of you run into Heather when you got home?”  Both shook their heads in response.  Will spoke up, “I got home first and the bedroom door was closed and there weren’t any lights on.  I figured she was asleep.”  “I thought the same thing,” Susan added.  “Okay, she went out with some friends and she sent me a message a little after nine saying she’d be back soon.  I sent her a text back when I left work asking if she made it back, but never got a response.  I think I’ll go check the room just for peace of mind. Heather couldn’t be sure of what was happening, she wasn’t even sure of who’s pussy she was in at the moment, but the motion and pressure came to a sudden stop and she thought she could hear an additional muffled voice on the outside.  Unlike earlier, now she wanted it to be Francis.  She had walked in on him accidentally once and caught a glimpse of his easily larger than average rod.  It was an image that wouldn’t be forgotten anytime soon as far as she was concerned and she had dreamed of taking that cock for a ride ever since.  Now she finally had her chance and wasn’t going to hesitate to take it.


Francis slowly opened the door of the guest room, he intended to take a quick peek inside, but before he could the sound of soft snoring could be heard coming from inside.  That was all he needed to set his mind at ease and he closed the door again, not knowing of Heather’s passed out pickup that was snoozing away in her bed.  He returned to the other room, not hesitating to begin shedding his clothes, to find Susan probing away at Will with her fingers.  “Keep at it while I undress,” he told Susan whom happily obliged.  Heather didn’t know what had hit her when the pair of soft lips she was firmly wedged between suddenly parted and she was struck in the chest by a massive fingertip.  At first she was pushed deeper and deeper, but she remained stuck to the massive digit as it retreated.  The cycle continued, varying in speed for some time before coming to a stop and she was back outside, though still stuck to someone’s fingertip.  From her vantage point she could make out will on the bed and she managed to finally catch her first glimpse of Francis who was now fully nude, fully erect and appeared to be holding something in his hands.  That only left Susan as her fingertip assailant.  Francis was holding up Will’s favorite cock sleeve, “what do you say big guy,” he inquired to Will, “Smothered and railed while I wear this?”  Will nodded with unabashed enthusiasm in response.  “Cuffs on or off?”  “Please take them off for me, master,” was Will’s answer.  “Very good boy,” Francis playfully retorted.  “Susan, would you care to lube this up for me?”  Susan gave a wide smile and proceeded to wipe her still wet fingers inside the sleeve, unwittingly leaving Heather stuck to the inside.  Heather had no clue where she was now.  All she could make out was the inside of a long purple tube open on both ends.  Where was she?  It grew dark and she looked up to see the now familiar sight of a bottle of lube.  Once again Heather was caught in a  massive flood of lube.  She felt herself starting to slide towards the bottom and hoped she wouldn’t slide out and potentially fall to the bed or worse, the floor.  The light from the bottom was suddenly cut off as the welcome sight of Francis’ cock came in to view.  Heather’s heart raced and she got butterflies as the titanic member raced up to meet her.  As Francis slid the sleeve on, Heather became pinned directly underneath his frenulum and she began writhing in earnest against it.  Francis could feel a not so subtle tickle against his cock and chalked it up to his heightened state of arousal.  “Okay guys, quiet rules apply and you know what that means,” Francis winked.  They took their positions, Susan lowered herself onto Will’s face as Francis spread Will’s legs apart.