- Text Size +

It was just a few minutes after 10pm when Will returned home from his brother’s house.  He was tired.  Seeing a light coming from the direction of the bedroom he made is way there.  He noticed the guest room door was closed and no lights were on.  “Too bad she’s asleep,” he thought.  He was happy Heather was here and that he’d finally get to see her in the morning.  Not only that, but being the shortest member of the trio it was always nice to be able to talk to someone he didn’t always have to crane his neck to look at.  He and Heather both stood 5’4” in contrast to Susan’s 5’9” and Francis’ 6’3”.  Upon entering his room he noticed the room was deserted and the lamp was on.  “Dammit, I’ve got to stop leaving that thing on,” he thought to himself.  He closed the door behind him and walked to the bed, he sat on the edge and stripped down to his nothing but his boxers.  Setting his shoes aside, he gathered his discarded clothing and walked over to the closet.  Upon entering he was puzzled to see a teddy laying on the ground.  All he could think was, “huh?? I wonder how that got there.  Probably slipped off the hanger when I rushed out earlier, oh well, no matter.” He stepped over the teddy and put his dirty clothes in the hamper.  Then, he spun on his heel and reached down to grab the teddy from the floor.  Heather didn’t know what to make of what was happening.  Looking up she thought she could just make out the form of a giant looming above her through the dark, dense, mesh like material that held her in place.  “Wow, I must really be tripping balls,” she mused to herself.  “That strawberry stuff must’ve been some strong as fuck hallucinogen.  Okay, I can roll with this I’ll just lay back and enjoy the ride.”  She made herself comfortable and smiled as the form of what appeared to be a giant hand coming towards her from above came into view.  


Any notions Heather had of enjoying a nice, relaxed evening tripping out were shattered the moment Will lifted the garment from the floor.  An overwhelming sense of vertigo set in as Heather felt herself leaving the ground and she let out the loudest scream she possibly could.  Her screams went ignored as they were too tiny for Will to possibly hear as he held the teddy in front of him.  It just happened to be one in his size.  Maybe a little surprise for Francis wasn’t out of the question.  This was his favorite teddy to look at.  By now Heather’s foot had worked itself loose and she wound up tumbling to the very bottom of the teddy.  Will found a free hanger for the teddy then used a free hand to discard of his boxer shorts as well.  He walked to the bathroom bringing the teddy with him.  The breeze from the walk left Heather unable to stand on her feet.  She couldn’t help but wonder if this was what it was like on the inside of a windsock as she was finally able to catch a first glimpse of her giant captor and could see that it was Will.  Her continued cries of his name continued to go unheard and unanswered as will hung the teddy from a hook on the bathroom wall and turned on the shower.  Once the water was warm, Will stepped in and started to relax.  Heather’s mind was racing.  How the absolute fuck did this happen to her?  She had no time to think about things like that.  Right now the top priority was getting out of this makeshift prison of hers.  She got her bearings and began making her way towards the nearest edge.  She didn’t have any clue what she’d do when she got there, but things had to be done one at a time.  It didn’t matter anyway, Will kept his shower to a minimum and dried off quickly.  Heather wasn’t anywhere near the edge by the time will grabbed the teddy from the hanger.  Heather could only accept her fate as she found herself staring up at the dark forest of Will’s bush that surrounded his now colossal sized boypussy as Will opened the teddy and stepped in.  In a brief moment of calm, Heather was momentarily focused on Will’s handsomeness.  Heather had always had a crush on Will, not just him but Francis and Susan as well.  Deep down she had considered talking with the trio about possibly adding a fourth member, but had never worked up the courage to do so.  None of that mattered now as Heather could only scream in absolute terror as Will pulled the teddy up against his body and made the final adjustments to the straps.  Heather became tangled in Will’s pubic hair and was once again unable to move from being pressed between Will’s bush and the warm flesh beneath and the wall of fabric that stubbornly refused to budge.  Feeling proud of himself, Will walked back to the bedroom and got himself comfy on the bed, unaware of the tiny figure of Heather that was now getting intimate with his nether regions.  He checked his phone, it was 1020.  He’d give Francis until 1100 to show up.  If he wasn’t home by then, he’d likely not be home until midnight.  


Will decided to pass the time by browsing on his phone.  It was too difficult to focus on the screen though and it wasn’t long before Will laid back and relaxed with his thoughts.  His mind kept going back to the stuff in the drawer and all the possibilities that came with it.  He imagined a variety of scenarios that he wanted to play out with Francis and Susan and couldn’t help becoming aroused in the process.  He was just getting ready to reach down and start masturbating when he could the the sound of the front door opening.  Heather didn’t know what was going on, except that it was starting to get much warmer and an aroma of body musk and arousal became more prevalent.  She tried shouting again, but to no avail.  Everything was suddenly turned topsy turvy and Heather became more entangled as Will sprang from the bed upon seeing Susan walk through the bedroom door.  “Sweetie, you’re home!” Will said with great excitement and trying not to make too much noise, “what happened?”  “It’s a long story, I’ll save it for the morning,” replied Susan, “I’m just glad to be home.”  The two embraced one another squeezing poor Heather between them and exchanged kisses.  Will could feel his passion rising more upon making contact with Susan’s body.  Taking notice of Will’s attire, Susan asked, “were you waiting up for Francis?”  “Yeah, I was going to stay up until 1100 and see if he turned up,”  Will explained.  “Well, do you feel up for having some fun with me until he gets home,” Susan asked in her best seductive voice.  Will smiled, then nodded and Susan motioned for him to get on the bed.  


Susan grabbed a pair of fuzzy cuffs from the pleasure drawer.  Will eagerly held his hands against the center of the headboard as Susan fixed him into place.  Susan gave him a long kiss before moving in front of the bed to perform a striptease.  She knew will admired how she looked in her uniform and was always happy to provide a show for him whenever the opportunity presented itself.  She enjoyed watching Will squirm as each article of clothing was removed and discarded.  Will could feel himself growing wet at the sight of her sexy dance.  Heather could feel it too.  All around her she could feel it, she was becoming soaked in Will’s excitement.  The whole ordeal was terrifying.  She kept pleading for it to all come to an end as though she were trapped in a nightmare.  Her mind kept thinking this was some sort of twisted punishment for her lack of courage in discussing her feelings with the trio and she began to cry.  She always wanted to be closer to them, but not like this.  She’d died and gone to hell she thought amidst the tangled web of Will’s now dripping wet bush.  Bright light suddenly shone from above as Susan finished her striptease and removed the teddy from Will in one swift motion.  Heather found herself upside down as she caught a glimpse of the outside world for the first time.  She was looking down two titanic flesh colored cliffs that were Will’s thighs and just beyond the edge of the bed stood a now mammoth Susan.  Heather’s heart sank further, upon seeing her.  This experience was bad enough with just Will alone, but to add Susan to the mix was worse.  It was proof she was in hell, she didn’t know what she’d do if Francis were to walk through the door.  All she could do was look on as Susan got on the bed and crawled up Will’s body on all fours.  Heather struggled furiously as Susan’s face passed above trying to get her attention, but to no avail.  Susan continued on, bringing her face above Will's.  She leaned down and kissed him tenderly.  “First person to make a noise loses, got it?”  Will nodded in compliance and Susan reached into the drawer for a bottle of lube.  She popped the top and began soaking Will’s boypussy generously.  Heather looked on in terror as the giant bottle was maneuvered above her and a torrent came rushing out.  This was it, she was certain to drown now as the tsunami of lube washed over her and began to fill her mouth and nostrils.  Heather closed her eyes and expected the end to come swiftly.