- Text Size +

“We’ll miss you,” said Francis giving Susan a goodbye hug outside the terminal.  “I’ll miss you,” replied Susan, lovingly.  “Don’t worry, we’ll have next weekend,” she continued with a wink.  Francis blushed slightly, “you’d better get going or you’ll be late.”  Susan went on her way and Francis proceeded downstairs to the arrivals area.  Heather’s flight would be landing in about half an hour, so he didn’t have to kill too much time.  It turned out to be less than expected as Heather’s flight arrived early.  Francis and Heather happily gave each other a hug and returned to Francis’ car.  The two old friends filled the drive home with reminisces of the past and catching up on what was new in their lives.  “Thanks again to you guys for giving me a room for the weekend,“ Heather told Francis.  “Hey, it’s no trouble at all.  I’m just sorry that Susan’s out of town and Will and I have stuff going on.  We always love to relive some of the old times when you’re around,” Francis replied with a hint of disappointment in his voice.  “Don’t worry about me, I’ve made my own arrangements for the evening, but I do want to talk to you and Will about something when you guys can spare a little time.” Heather explained.  “You’ve got it, love,” Francis said as he pulled the car up to the curb in front of the house. “Sorry I’ve only got time to drop you off.  Take my house key and make yourself at home.  You already know where everything is and I’ll see you when I see you,” Francis said.  “I’ll make do, don’t work too hard now,” Heather replied with a smile.  “Oh! Remind me real quick, left or right,” she asked him.  Francis always had some party favors around for her and kept them in his underwear drawer for whenever she was around.  “Left,” he said with a smile and a wave before pulling away.


Heather let herself inside, nothing but silence.  Will had already gone, so she made her way to the guest room.  “That’s an interesting choice of carpet,” she thought to herself as she passed by the open door of the master bedroom.  Not giving it a second thought she continued to the guest room.  It had been a long morning and she needed a nap.  After a few hours rest, she got up and continued on with her day.  After a hot shower and a quick meal, she started getting ready for the evening.  She was heading out to the club to meet some friends for drinks.  She slipped on a green tube top and black miniskirt which helped to show off her long, flowing red hair and took a moment to admire herself in the mirror.  Though not particularly well endowed up top, her breasts were still well proportioned to her petite 5’4” frame.  She was proud of her body and the work she had put into keeping fit and wasn’t afraid to show it off.  “Shouldn’t have any trouble reeling in some action tonight,” she thought as she put on a pair of heels, collected her purse and headed on her way.


Being a Friday night, the club was exceptionally busy when Heather arrived.  She quickly found the two friends she was there to meet and they found a table to get started drinking and chatting.  It wasn’t long before four rounds of drinks had been consumed and the three began scanning the dance floor.  “Well ladies, this has been fun, but I think I’ve just found my target for the night,” Heather said excitedly as she set her eyes upon a tall, lean, yet muscular guy at the bar.  She strolled over and began chatting him up.  It wasn’t long before she was leading him out of the club by his hand and the two got into a taxi.  The two began making out in the back of the cab.  Fortunately for them, it wasn’t a long ride back to the house.  Both hurriedly got out, tipped the driver and lumbered their way to the front door.  They let themselves in and the house was still empty, nobody home.  Heather led her man to her room and began removing their clothing.  Both were tipsy and fumbled a bit, but eventually the pair succeeded in disrobing completely.  Heather’s pickup stood 6’2”, nearly a foot taller than her.  He had to bend down in order to kiss her.  Heather was incredibly turned on, she loved tall guys and this guy was a winner for sure, upstairs and down.  He had pecs and abs you could play like a xylophone.  His cock was admirable in both size and shape and she couldn’t wait to get her petite frame railed by it.  “Hey babe, did you happen to bring any protection,” she asked looking up him.  “I don’t think so, sexy.  Should I go find an all night convenience store?” was his response.  “No, that’s okay.  Why don’t you lie down and get comfortable,” she suggested seductively.  “I think I know where to find some.”  Seeing him to be a bit on the groggy side, she reaffirmed his consent to what was happening and he responded with a confirmation.  “Okay, you get comfy, I’m going to check the other bedroom.”  No sooner had she left the room and closed the door behind her than he laid down on the bed, switched the lamp off, and passed out.

Heather entered the master bedroom, headed for the nightstand and switched on the lamp.  She opened the top drawer and quickly found a small selection of condoms.  She made her choice and closed the drawer.  Just then she remembered about the party favors Francis had stashed away.  She thought for a moment, “now, which drawer was his again? Oh yeah, the right drawer,” she went over the the large chest of drawers and opened the top right drawer.  Unknowingly looking into Will’s drawer by mistake.  Nothing but an assortment of boxer shorts and three small bottles of essential oil.  Noticing the words “pleasure enhancer” on one of the bottles she picked it up out of curiosity.  No other labels except for a small round sticker simply marked 1/4”.  “Must be some kind of aphrodisiac,” she thought undoing the dropper cap.  “Mmmmmm, smells like strawberries.  Well, why not?”  She filled the dropper roughly a third of the way and squeezed the contents into her mouth.  It tasted good and she briefly considered taking another dose, but decided against it.  She replaced the cap, returned the bottle to its place and closed the drawer.  She noticed the wall clock and checked the time.  10pm, not that late, but not exactly early either for a Friday.  Seeing the open door to the walk in closet open, she decided to take a look.  Maybe there was some sexy lingerie she could show her “date”.  She stepped in and took her time looking through all of the options hanging before her.  Finding a particularly sexy black lace teddy that happened to be the right size for her, she removed it from the hanger and stepped in.  Just as she finished putting the final adjustments on the shoulder straps an overwhelming feeling of dizziness began to take hold.  “Uh oh, I must’ve had one too many,” Heather thought quickly turning around to walk to the nearest bathroom.  Without warning, her vision went blurry and all she could sense was a feeling tumbling through open air before landing on something soft.  Her now 1/4” tall body found its way deep into the folds of the now massive teddy as it collapsed around her on the closet floor.


Heather, still disoriented, attempted to gain sense of where she was.  She was surrounded completely by a soft fabric from which there seemed to be no way out.  Movement was difficult, she was on her back, it was dark and whatever this material might be was heavy.  Heather quickly discovered that her foot was entangled and attempting to free it in the dark was next to impossible.  She thought she could hear some distant rumbling or shuffling coming from someplace, but she couldn’t be sure.  Without warning, Heather’s dark world seemed to shake as the distant rumbling came closer until it sounded like it was on top of her.