- Text Size +

Without a word, my giantess cousin turned around and began squatting down, her butt getting even bigger as it got closer to me. She eventually sat on me, squishing me under her buttcheek. She rubbed her butt back and forth to make sure when she stood up, I would be stuck to her butt.

Her plan worked, too. When she stood up, I was stuck to her butt like a piece of gum. She then began walking back into her room, her buttcheeks bouncing up and down as she walked. I was moving up and down like I was on the Double Shot at Keansburg.

When she got back to her room, she took her towel off, now standing completely naked in her room.

“Do you like being stuck to my butt, Stephen?” she asked. I of course couldn’t answer because my face was buried in the mound of fat. Even if I could, I figured I was too tiny for her to even hear me.

“You know. There’s someone else who has a nice butt, as well. It might not be as big as mine, but it’s still nice. I think you’ll enjoy it,” the giantess said. She then began walking again, but didn’t walk too far. “Hayley! Can you come here for a second?”

Hayley? Nice butt? Was she about to show me to her younger sister?

I heard Hayley’s giant footsteps as she entered the room. I didn’t see that she walked in to see her sister completely naked.

“Leela! Oh, my God! Put some clothes on!” she exclaimed.

“I want to show you something, though,” Leela said. She then turned around and bent over as if she was showing her little sister her big butt.

“Yes, I know. You have a big butt. I don’t want to see it, though!” Hayley exclaimed again.

“Look what’s stuck to my butt,” Leela said. Hayley then got closer to her sister’s butt to see the tiny man stuck there, his back turned to her.

“Is that…a person?” she asked. Her voice was so loud because she was so big and so close to me now.

“Not just a person. It’s our cousin, Stephen,” Leela answered. She then reached her arm around and peeled me off, turning back around so she faced her sister as she held me in her hand. I was looking up at not just one, but two of my giantess cousins now.

“Stephen? How did you get so tiny?” Hayley asked me.

“I shrunk him because I knew he’s always been attracted to me – well, my boobs and my butt. So I decided to show him how big I really am,” Leela answered. Hayley looked down at me, confused.

“You’re attracted to your own cousin?” she asked me. I felt so embarrassed now.

“You can’t blame him. I have pretty big boobs…” Leela held her hands under her boobs and jiggled them up and down. “…and a big butt.” she then bent over and shook her butt back and forth.

Hayley was no longer confused or even creeped out. She was interested that her cousin was now so tiny. The possibilities of what they could do to this tiny man, being so big compared to them, were endless.

“Can I have a turn with him?” Hayley asked her older sister.

“That’s why I called you in here,” Leela answered. “Take your pants off.” Hayley didn’t question her sister’s commands. She unbuttoned, unzipped and quickly pulled her jeans down and off her. She now stood there wearing pink panties.

“The underwear, too…” Leela added, adding a smirk. Hayley gave a smirk herself and then slowly began pulling down her underwear. She now stood in front of me, a forest of pubic hair in front of me.

“Turn around. Let’s see that booty,” Leela said. Hayley turned around, showing me her bare-naked butt. Leela was right. It was a pretty nice butt. I wasn’t sure it wasn’t as big as her older sister’s. Hayley smacked her butt.

“I have a nice butt, too, right, Stephen?” she asked, slightly jiggling it back and forth and laughing.

“There’s only one way for him to find out,” Leela said. She then lowered me down into a computer chair. Hayley then came over to me, her thighs jiggling although they weren’t as thick as Leela’s. She towered over me now, looking down at me and smiling.

“Can I sit in your chair?” Hayley asked her older sister.

“Please do,” Leela answered. Hayley giggled, then turned around to overshadow me with her huge butt. She quickly squatted down and sat on me. I was squished under one of my giantess cousin’s butt once again. Again, as a giant woman sat up, I became stuck to her butt.

“Damn, Hayley. I didn’t know your butt was big enough to make him stuck to your buttcheek,” Leela said, smacking the buttcheek I was on, which made it jiggle.

“I get my big butt genes from you, big sis,” Hayley responded, shaking her butt back and forth fast. Both giantesses were laughing now.

“Sister butt kiss!” Leela said. She then bent over again and pushed her butt against her sister’s, squishing me from both sides with their butts. Leela began bouncing her butt off her sister’s. making smooching noises in the process.

I was now at the mercy of my two giantess cousins. They were going to be able to do whatever they wanted with me, and there was no way for me to stop them