- Text Size +

Later that day, after Leela had taken a nap, she decided to take a bath – yes, a bath, not a shower. It was the first time I saw the giantess get completely naked, and of course, it was pretty hot. I always thought her butt was almost as big as her boobs, but I had been so focused on her boobs, I forgot about the other part of her I loved.

I didn’t see it for long, but when I did, I was once again mesmerized about how big she was. She kept me on the side of the tub as she got in and sat down. She didn’t want me to fall into what was an ocean-sized tub to me. Unfortunately, I got too close to the edge and did eventually fall in. Luckily, I was a good swimmer, so I was able to keep myself afloat.

My giantess cousin started chuckling as she saw me fall into her bath water. Why was she chuckling? Why wasn’t she trying to help me get out? I was so tiny, there was a chance the water could eventually become too much, and I could drown.

I then found out why she was chuckling when I saw bubbles begin to form in the water. When they popped, the explosion was like a land mine to me. There were many bubbles coming up at once. Leela hadn’t put any type of bubbles in the bath, so that could only mean one thing – my giantess cousin was farting in the tub.

“I don’t know why I’m so gassy,” she said as more bubbles came up and began exploding one by one. The explosions were making waves, pushing me further away from Leela now in the tub.

“Do you like it when I fart?” she asked, her voice echoing to me. “Is that why men love big butts? Because women fart with them?” There was a moment’s pause before my cousin began moving around in the tub, turning herself around and getting on her knees.

All the giantess’ movement made the water move rapidly. I was being tossed around, even going under at some points. I felt at one point I was going to drown in the bath.

Once it was all over, Leela was now on her knees in the tub, her ginormous butt out of the water. Once again, I was mesmerized about how big my cousin’s butt was. As she just sat there, not saying anything, I began to hear rumbling.

“Oh, God. Here it comes!” the giantess said. She then let a huge fart rip out of her butt. The hurricane-type winds once again made waves, pushing me back to the other side of the tub. Although I was so far away from the giantess, I could still hear her sigh a sigh of relief after farting.

After her bath, Leela took me out of the tub with her, dried my tiny body off in her towel, the placed me on the toilet seat. Oh, now what? I thought.