- Text Size +

I wasn’t sure how long the reunion lasted, but it felt like an eternity inbetween my cousin’s canyon-sized cleavage, pushed together between her large boobs. As she walked, her boobs bounced, even if by the slightest margins. Even then, I sank lower and lower into the cleavage.

Even on the ride home, alongside her sister, my other cousin, Hayley, it was very bumpy. I wasn’t sure if Leela purposefully took bumpy roads so her boobs would bounce as she drove or if it was just the way the roads back to her house were. Nonetheless, I continued bouncing around inbetween the big boobs.

When we finally got back to her house, Leela went into her room, took me out of her bra and placed me on a dresser. I was now looking up at the giantess for the first time. Her boobs were so big, they pointed out of her shirt.

“Sorry about all the bouncing,” she said to me. “My boobs are just so bouncy. I can’t help it.” she gave me a ‘hehe’ giggle and then reached for the bottom of her shirt, lifting it up and off of her. She was now only wearing her emerald bra that was too small for her boobs. She began bouncing her gargantuan melons up and down using her shoulders.

After shaking them around a little longer, she pulled at the bottom of her bra with both hands and pulled it up like she had done with her shirt. Her bare-naked boobs fell out of her bra and slapped against her chest. She let out a sigh of relief.

“Feels so good to let the girls out,” she said. She giggled again as she shook her now bare boobs back and forth, again with her shoulders.

I was mesmerized by how awesome it was living out a fantasy I had when Leela and I were younger. I always wished someday I would be able to see these huge boobs. Now, I was an inch or two tall, and my cousin was completely naked, shaking her boobs in front of me.

She laughed as she noticed me just staring at her boobs. “Come here, little man.” She picked me up with two fingers and placed me back inbetween her cleavage. She then pushed them together from either side, squishing me once more between her mountainous boobs.

The next thing I felt was something cold poured over me. I didn’t know what it was until it began burning my eyes. Leela had poured oil all over her boobs. She began rubbing the oil all over, me being rubbed along them as well. I was rubbed all over the mounds of fat as well as along her nipple. All the while, I continued to try and rub the burning sensation out of my eyes.

Leela closed her eyes as she continued rubbing her boobs with the oil, enjoying herself now. It felt good to rub the oil all over herself. It made her feel even better when she remembered her tiny cousin was also being rubbed against her boobs.

The thought of having a tiny man being rubbed all over her boobs made her horny, which means her nipples were now erect.

As I went over her nipples for the umpteenth time, I was pushed against one of them like I was George of the Jungle swinging into a tree. I grabbed on to the nipple, hanging on for dear life now. Leela stopped rubbing the oil on her boobs and looked down at me.

“Are you hungry?” she asked. “I have been lactating, and I need someone to help me get rid of the milk. Why not you, my little man?” She pushed me with her fingernail towards the duct of her nipple. “Go on. Drink up.” I did as the giantess commanded, opening my mouth wide so it would fit over the nipple and began sucking on it.

As she had said, milk was actually coming out of the giant nipple and into my mouth. The milk tasted good, too, so I continued drinking. Once again, I was living a fantasy of mine. My cousin with big boobs was now breastfeeding me. I was beginning to enjoy being treated this way by my stacked cousin, even if she was 1000 times my size now.