- Text Size +

      Francis ran for cover behind the vial as the door swung open.  He couldn’t be certain either Susan or Will wouldn’t crush him like a common insect if he were seen at his size.  Maybe all he just had to do was wait it out.  2-4 hours wasn’t that long, just play it safe and remain out of sight.  “Wow, looks like Francis went all out tonight,” Susan said to Will as they entered the room.  “Yeah, he sure spoils us sometimes,” Will replied, “are you sure he’s home? I didn’t see his car.”  “Oh shit,” thought Francis, “they don’t know about the car.”  “Maybe he forgot something and had to step out for minute,” Susan suggested, “though, it’s not like him to leave the house with a bunch of lit candles.  Maybe he wants to watch us from the closet for a while?  In any case, I’m sure he’ll be along shortly.  Look, even the pleasure drawer is open, he couldn’t be too far.  Come on, he won’t mind if we get started without him.  Let’s give him a real sight to behold when he shows up.”  Susan and will softly embraced each other and began to make out.  It wasn’t long before they paused and gave each other a look that only said one thing.  “I want you and I want you now.”

      Susan sat on the edge of the bed with Will standing before her.  By now, Francis was looking around the side of the vial to observe what was going on.  Though he was terrified, he couldn’t help but be in awe of the sight before him.  His giant girlfriend and boyfriend starting to get it on in front of his tiny form.  He began to become aroused as Susan and will continued.   Will reached down and gently pulled Susan’s t-shirt off over her head revealing only a bra barely large enough to contain Susan’s ample CCC sized breasts.  Will discarded the shirt to the floor and reached behind to unclasp Susan’s bra.  As he did so, Susan reached up to begin undoing the buttons on Will’s shirt.  One at a time, she slowly revealed Will’s solid pecs and worked her way down exposing his Greek godlike abs before removing his shirt entirely.  Francis was now rock hard at the sight of their topless bodies and began walking closer to the bed to get the best view he could, carelessly coming closer to the edge.  Susan lay back on the bed and kicked off her sandals allowing Will to undo and remove her booty shorts and panties revealing her well groomed bush and pussy.  Will removed his own denim shorts and underwear proudly showing off his tdick to Susan.  Susan slid back fully resting on the bed and will climbed on top of her.  They began passionately kissing again before Will began  moving down Susan’s body.  He started with some gentle pecks at her neck before moving to her soft, pink nipples.  He placed his mouth over her right nipple and began to suck.  Susan began to moan softly.  Not wanting to play favorites, Will moved to Susan’s other nipple before moving on.  Will performed a skillful dance of his tongue using Susan’s flat, yet soft tummy as his dance floor.  Susan giggled with delight at the sensations this caused her and began writhing her body.  Will continued his journey, spreading Susan’s legs before resting his head between her thighs.  

      Francis was now fully entranced at the scene before him.  He always enjoyed watching Will eat Susan out, but something about being a tiny voyeur to it all made it all the more exciting.  He imagined himself helping stimulate Susan’s clit while Will continued going down on her.  "Well, might as well have a little fun.  They already think I'm watching," Francis thought as he began to stroke himself.  Will began going to town on Susan.  Will started off slowly, moving up and down Susan’s pussy lips then plunging his tongue into her.  She started to moan louder and the intensity with which she writhed her body increased.  Will wasn’t holding back any further, he pressed his face harder into Susan’s pussy and stiffened his tongue as much as he could.  He hit Susan’s sweet spot causing her to thrash her body just as Francis achieved an orgasm of his own.  Susan’s hand violently struck the side of the nightstand sending everything, including Francis, flying.  Francis screamed as loud as possible but all of his sounds were drowned out by Susan’s own orgasmic moans.  Francis sailed over the edge and fell for what seemed like an eternity to him, though in reality it couldn’t have been more than a second.  The last thing Francis could remember was the sight of all the brightly colored toys in the pleasure drawer racing up to meet him.  Everything went dark for him upon entering the drawer and somehow managed to fall into one of the toys.  “Sweetie!  You need to be more careful, you almost broke another lamp,” said a surprised Will.  “Sorry darling,” Susan replied, “you just know how to push the right buttons and I can’t help it.”  Will returned his face to hers and they resumed kissing, not knowing of what had just happened to their now tiny boyfriend.