[Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

A young woman takes a vacation and winds up in Hemlock Grove. There something happens and puts her in the sight of the richest woman in town. But what the young woman thought at first about this mysterious figure turned out to be something she never expected.

NOTE: New tags will be added as the story continues! 

Any reviews would be awesome! Never had one before. Kinda nervous about it.


Rated: R
Categories: Insertion, Giantess, Entrapment, Gentle, Mouth Play, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No
Word count: 11935 Read: 4743
Published: March 24 2023 Updated: April 02 2023
Story Notes:

After watching Hemlock Grove, I was stuck on my obsession with Olivia Godfrey. I decided to write myself into her life. I know she's an Upir, but I thought the idea of her also being an all powerful witch with amazing powers, including being able to shrink anything she wants. If you have seen the show, I hope you'll see my attempt to match the character as far as actions and the way she speaks. I myself am in love with her voice(accented) and just her being so proper, beautiful and dangerous at the same time. 

 To make it feel more real to me, I always add myself in not just character, but name as well. So when I reread it, I see me interacting with Olivia, which would be the best thing I could ever wish for.

Also every time I reread it, I change something. As an avid amateur writer, I always see a way to make something sound better. Let me know what you think! More chapters are coming!

1. The Woman in White by Wolfbeck [Reviews - 0] (1919 words)

2. The Hunt by Wolfbeck [Reviews - 0] (2034 words)

The day came when Olivia wanted Melissa's help, which was something she never heard of. Hunting men who preyed on women only to get preyed on themselves. Being an Upir, Olivia needed to feed on flesh, bone and blood. Her favorite was shrunken men. But at the end of the hunt, Melissa got a surprise that even in her dreams didn't think would happen. How will she cope with this new change in her life?

3. A Sleeping Goddess by Wolfbeck [Reviews - 0] (1782 words)

While Olivia slept, Melissa went against what she knew wasn't right to do and found out something about her that may change their relationship for the better. 

4. A Ride for a Hide by Wolfbeck [Reviews - 0] (1260 words)

An unexpected visitor shows up one evening that doesn't know anything about Melissa. She had to think quick of a place to hide. Her choice, however, didn't start out as the brightest, but it did end up as a really good thing. 

5. Wine with the Goddess by Wolfbeck [Reviews - 0] (1580 words)

After a night of pleasure, Olivia suggested wine tasting first thing in the morning. What a better way to start the day?

6. Gentle Sea Monster by Wolfbeck [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1723 words)

Olivia invites Melissa to have their first bath together. Words speak loudly, but actions say it better.

7. New Perspective for Greater Pleasure by Wolfbeck [Reviews - 0] (1637 words)

A new day with a slightly new perspective.