- Text Size +

Graham could do nothing but look up to see Carrie grinning at him, snickering.  “Carrie! What the fucking hell?!”  “SILENCE LITTLE MAN,” Carrie boomed.  “Don’t for one moment think I forgot about the things you did.” “Carrie, you don’t understand.”  Graham took a big gulp and began to tremble as Carrie’s hand swiftly entered the purse and she flicked him with her index finger.  The wind was knocked out of Graham instantly and he found himself wrapped in Carrie’s grasp once again.  The pain from the flick left Graham in anguish, barely able to breathe.  Once she was certain Graham was mostly immobilized, Carrie opened her hand and Graham was splayed out in her upraised palm.  “I always knew you were a creep who wanted nothing but my body.  Well, now you’re going to get it.  Dazed, Graham had no clue what she could’ve possibly meant by those words.  He could hardly look at those emerald green eyes of hers.  Eyes of innocence he had always thought, but now they gazed upon his tiny form like daggers.  With her free hand, Carrie reached down and lowered her panties down to her calves then once again grabbed the shrink ray and fired it upon Graham.  Unlike the first time, Graham was aware of the change in size taking place.  Everything around him growing larger.  He could feel Carrie’s skin beneath him becoming more rough the more he dwindled in size.  When Carrie finally finished using the ray, Graham found himself at what he thought couldn’t be more than a quarter inch tall.  “Now for a little fun,” thought Carrie to herself, proudly.  Ignoring Graham’s protests she lowered her hand, tipped it and deposited Graham in her panties.  To Graham, everything was moving so fast it made it impossible to get his bearings.  “No, stop!  PLEASE FUCKING STOP,” he shouted as he fell into the void.  “This is it, I’m a goner,” thought Graham.  Then, as quickly as he began falling, Graham found himself bouncing face down on a soft material almost like a trampoline.  Once he came to a stop he rolled onto his back.  All he could see now were Carrie’s bent knees and the ceiling above him.  It was at this moment Carrie stood up and Graham’s view of the ceiling was replaced by Carrie’s now titanic, clean-shaven pussy.  Terrified as he was, Graham couldn’t help being awestruck at the scope of Carrie’s beauty.  He had always imagined what Carrie looked like under her clothes.   “No time to talk now little man, I have someplace to be.”  Graham, caught by the sudden upward motion of Carrie’s panties didn’t even have time to scream as Carrie’s pussy rushed to meet him.  Graham’s foot became tangled in the fabric as he felt himself being pressed up against the folds of Carrie’s labia when the panties were adjusted to their final position, the smell nearly unbearable.  Trapped and unable to move between Carrie’s soft, warm flesh and the fabric of her panties, Graham resigned himself to the current situation and nervously awaited what was next.  As Carrie put her clothes back on she could feel the tiny man twitching ever so slightly, which in turn made her tingle with immense pleasure.  The power she now held over him was exhilarating.  “All is going to plan,” she thought to herself with a beaming smile as she left the changing room to continue her day.