- Text Size +

Lars had been driving home for a good portion of the afternoon.  If he had really wanted, he could’ve been back late the previous night but had decided against it because he wanted as much energy as possible for his arrival.  He knew that Carrie was going to be ready for action from the moment he walked in.  This was confirmed via a text he had received during an extra long red light.  It was a selfie of Carrie in a fishnet captioned :”Come straight to the bedroom, I’ll be waiting. ;)”  “I’m 10mins away,” he responded just as the light turned green.  He was no less ready than she was.  He wanted to pound her petite little body into the next century.  He pulled into the driveway, parked, then he strolled gleefully to the front door, unlocked it, and stepped inside.  Though he knew Carrie would be waiting for him, he playfully took his time getting to the bedroom.  Starting to shed his clothes in the process. Carrie would get hot off of the anticipation of waiting.  He was right about that; as Carrie held place on the bed, her level of excitement seemed to grow.  This was exacerbated by the actions of the tiny inside of her.  “It’s a real shame, that little bastard is actually doing an amazing job,”  she thought.  She could feel her cervix tingling in ways not even Lars had made possible and found herself becoming lost in the bliss of it all; quivering every so often in response to her stimulation, completely unaware of what her prey was actually doing in there.

Not knowing how long Carrie would remain still nor how long he had before Lars came poking around, Graham sprang into overtime.  Mission success was dependent upon completion of at least phase one of his plan and he got to work.  “TIME FOR A LITTLE MICROSURGERY YOU FUCKING PSYCHO CUNT!!!” he screamed.  Graham approached the swollen cervix, reached in his mouth and pulled out a false tooth.  The tooth was actually a miniature laser he needed to complete the task at hand.  In fact, several of Graham's teeth were false to provide the necessary tools for his mission.  It was fortunate Carrie positioned her body the way she did.  The cervix was at the bottom of the cavity facing up.  This meant he wouldn’t fight against gravity to stay near his target and accidentally slipping out would be less of a concern.  Picking a point on the edge of Carrie’s cervical opening he made a small incision with the laser.  Working at this scale he figured Carrie wouldn’t perceive his as pain, but rather pleasure.  This assertion was proven correct as the amount of secretions increased in response to the incision he had made.  “Excellent,” thought Graham.  He removed another false tooth and placed it inside the soft flesh, then expertly closed the incision using the laser at a lower setting.  Working with great care, he repeated this process until he had worked his whole way around Carrie’s cervix.  The devices he had placed had an infinite power supply and due to their size would never show up during a medical examination so nothing would appear amiss as far as Carrie was concerned.  Then he thrust a clenched fist into the slightly dilated opening.  He could feel Carrie’s entire body shudder as she let out a soft moan.  He slipped his arm in up to the shoulder and once he made certain he had reached deep enough into the cervical canal, he released the contents of his hand.  These would eventually make their way to her fallopian tubes.  Phase one of the plan was now complete and he shifted his mindset to phase two.


Lars stood just outside the bedroom door, now completely naked.  From outside he heard Carrie let out a moan of delight.  “Better not keep her waiting,” he thought and opened the bedroom door.  There was Carrie, in a turtle position looking back at him.  Her generous hips and ass on proud display for him to see.  There stood Lars, his towering 6’6” lean and muscular frame was a sight for Carrie’s sore eyes.  “Have your way with me big man,” she said with a sultry shrill.  Lars walked over to the bed, knelt down on the floor and plunged his tongue into Carrie’s pussy.  “Oh my god babe, you’re so fucking wet!”  Carrie smiled back at him, “well, it’s been lonely without you.  Come on, show me what you’re made of.”  Lars was never one to turn down a request like that.


Graham wasn’t entirely certain of the goings on outside, but  the sound of muffled dialogue and sudden shifting of his surroundings gave him a clue.  With his arm still shoved up Carrie’s cervix he could feel the temperature of his surroundings change slightly.  The hot, humid air was permeated by a cool breeze coming from the entrance of Carrie’s pussy.  “She must be opening her legs,” he thought. A moment later, Graham could begin to see the tip of an enormous tongue slowly making its way inside down towards him.  Carrie’s body began to reverberate as she let out a powerful moan and her pussy began producing more and more juices.  Lars began thrusting his tongue harder and deeper into Carrie’s now saturated pussy.  Graham could do little more than watch in awe as Lars’ tongue continued to dart in and out and all around with ever increasing speed.  “HARDER! HARDER! HARDER!” Carrie screamed.  Lars knew she was getting close and thrust his tongue as deeply and enthusiastically into her pussy as possible.  Her muscles began to tighten and Graham braced himself for the inevitable.  Lars’ latest tongue thrust managed to impact the cervix, giving Graham a good squeeze in the process and drove Carrie over the edge.  “OOOOOOOHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOODDDDD!!!” she shrieked as she joyously came into Lars’ mouth.  Too exhausted to move from one of, if not the most powerful orgasm she could remember having, Lars positioned himself on the bed immediately behind Carrie.  He reached around her chest, placing both hands on her breasts as he did so.  Then with the strength in his arms, he lifted Carrie’s body to meet his so they were both erect and on their knees.  Carrie turned her head to face Lars and the two began to kiss with unbridled passion.  As they did so, Carrie used a free hand to reach behind her and begin stroking Lars’ massive cock.  She knew it reach peak size in no time.  She was driven both by the fact that here was her man with his lips on hers for the first time in months and that she could still perceive what could only be described as a gentle tugging on her cervix.  “That little sonofabitch managed to hang on,” she quietly thought to herself continuing to cause Lars’ cock to become hard as a rock.


Graham was indeed tugging at the cervix in a way.  He had managed to keep his arm inside despite the sheer power of Carrie’s o moment.  But when she, rather Lars repositioned her, the cervix now pointed down and Graham had been left hanging.  This was definitely not the time to fall if he really wanted to complete his plan.  Carrie’s new stance allowed him to view all the way out of her pussy.  All he could make out down below was the dark purple bedsheets he remembered taking notice of before he was shoved in here.  Falling out now meant certain doom and while his plan would work as is, phase two meant continued longer term success.  Now with gravity acting against him, Graham’s arm slowly began to slide out of Carrie’s cervix.  When he had slid out as far as his elbow, he began to get nervous.  “How much longer before something else happens?  I’m not going to hold on much longer.”  He tried swinging his body to the side, hoping to catch hold of some fold of flesh but couldn’t find one.  Just as his wrist began to pass through the opening, the most beautiful sight he could've hoped for befell Graham.  The tip of Lars’ gargantuan cock approached Carrie’s pussy.  Lars’ glans had just finished blocking the opening when Graham’s wrist slipped out of the cervix entirely.  He was now falling, but it didn’t matter to Graham.  He only had one thing on his mind and it was getting to that cock.

      Carrie and Lars continued their embrace as she guided his cock to her warm, inviting pussy.  Lars began to slowly insert himself into her.  She was still wet to the point he could feel of drop of her juice fall onto his glans only for it to enter his slit.  Unbeknownst to either him or Carrie, it was no drop.  It was Graham using a hidden vial of self shrinking serum in order to gain entry to Lars.  He impacted the glans and without missing a beat, further reduced himself, and threw his body into the opening that was Lars' Urethra.  He slid down, assisted both by gravity and the thin layer of pre-cum starting to form.  "Don't have much time," Graham mused when he finally came to a stop.  He continued on, crawling deeper and deeper until he reached Lars' prostate and ejaculation duct.  Using the same microsurgery technique he had used on Carrie, he fashioned a device to the tip of Lars' duct.  His plan now complete, Graham finally let himself collapse in exhaustion.  He was sperm food at this point regardless of what happened.  Without warning he began to feel the motion of forward thrust from Lars.

“Ready for round two?” Lars asked Carrie.  “More than you’ll ever know,” was her response.  This was it for her, the culmination of her plan of revenge on Graham and it wouldn’t be long before he was a bloody piece of pulp.  Not knowing Graham was no longer in her company.  Lars began to thrust and Graham took immediate notice.  He reached for the prostate to help Lars along.  It wasn’t easy for Graham to remain on his feet as Lars  first increased then decreased the intensity and rhythm of his thrusts.  He slipped in the pre-cum and the current swiftly carried him back towards the tip of Lars’ Cock.  By now, Lars was drilling Carrie fast and furious.  “PLEASE DON’T STOP!!! DON’T STOP!!!”  Lars’ body began to tense as he approached the big moment.  This was going to be a big one.  “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! they both screamed as Lars shot both his hot, massive load and Graham into Carrie.  He kept pumping away fatally crushing Graham in the confines of Carrie’s depths and a giant mass of cum.  With his dying thoughts, Graham couldn’t help but marvel at the success of his plan.  The device he had inserted into lars would increase his cum production four fold for the rest of his natural life, but it was what he had done to Carrie that made him most proud.  The numerous devices he placed at Carrie’s cervix would act as a filter and DNA re-sequencer.  Any sperm that attempted passage would have its host’s DNA reprogrammed instantly with Graham’s own.  Thus making Graham the biological father of any children birthed by Carrie in the future.  They would be genetically modified to bear resemblance to Lars to ward off any suspicion of infidelity on Carrie’s part, but only a parental test would be able to prove it and there was little to no chance of that happening.  Carrie and Lars both collapsed onto the bed.  Lars' slightly flaccid but still giant cock inside her.  Carrie was at a whole new level of enthrallment having made mincemeat of that little shit.  "Baby, I think that was the largest load you've ever put in me."  Lars responded, "yeah, I don't know what it was, but I feel like my sack was working overtime."  "I think we made a baby for sure tonight.  Listen, remember that plot we talked about a while ago."  "Sure I remember babe," Lars responded.   "Well sweetie, I put it into practice," Carrie giggled.   "Wait!, you mean...HE'S...in there?"   Carrie nodded and with that Lars gave a few more thrusts for good measure before pulling out entirely.  A heavy mixture of cum and juices oozed from Carrie's pussy.  In the mix was the battered and broken body of Graham who took his final breath.   Fully content in the fact that he had just made Lars’ bloodline, HIS bloodline.