- Text Size +

Apart from the rhythm of her walking and the occasional muffled street noises, Graham had no idea what was going on outside of his new prison.  Carrie walked to a nearby sidewalk cafe where she was meeting her best friend Anya for lunch.  Anya was already at the cafe sitting at a table.  “Hey Anya!”  “Hey Carrie!”  Graham could tell Carrie was talking to someone, but he had no idea who it could be.  Anya rose from the table and the two women embraced in a bear hug.  Graham found himself at the mercy of the embrace as he suddenly felt like he was in a trash compactor.  His surroundings may have been soft, but the force acting on them was tremendous.  He was unable to breathe for what seemed like an eternity until Carrie ended the hug.  A sigh of relief came over Graham as the pressure eased and Carrie sat down.  For the first time in a while, everything around him had stopped moving and he could finally take stock of his situation.  When carrie sat down the bit of fabric he was attached to loosened some from Carrie’s pussy.  This allowed him the tiniest bit more freedom of motion.  “Now, where do I go from here,” he thought.


“So Carrie, when does Lars finally come home,” asked Anya inquisitively.  “In just a few hours, I can’t wait.  It’s been too long.”  Lars worked in construction and had been away on a project for the last four and a half months.  The remote location of the job prohibited most digital communication much less any ability for Lars to break away for a couple of days in order to visit.  Carrie missed him, she missed his warmth in the bed, his ocean blue eyes, his rock hard six-pack and chest, but most of all she missed that eight inch cock of his.  Four and a half months was a long time for the two of them to be apart and though her assortment of toys at home was adequate, it was no substitution for the man himself.  But today was the day of his triumphant return and the mere thought of the tiny man trapped in her panties that was once her husband’s ex-best friend only increased her excitement.

     Graham initially tried to free his foot from the fabric but only had limited success.  He reached his arms upward trying to grab a hold of anything with which to pull himself free, but it was hard to see in the dark.  Unbeknownst to him, his movements were stimulating Carrie’s clit.  Slowly the area around him grew more moist as he became an accidental sex toy for the woman who had done this to him.  Carrie began to sweat slightly as the tingle she felt before continued to grow.  A ripple of pleasure now began to reverberate throughout her nether regions.  “Honey, you’d better stop thinking about Lars and focus on what we’re talking about.  I mean look at you, you’re getting flushed with just the thought of him getting home,” said Anya.  “Ye…yeah,” responded Carrie trying to hide the fact that she was a little out of breath from the sensations she’d just felt.  While she didn’t necessarily want it to stop, she had to that putrid little man his place.  Without hesitation, Carrie began squeezing her legs together.  She didn’t apply full force, she just needed enough to keep him quiet for a moment.  “Excuse me, Anya I’d better use the ladies room.”  “Go right ahead, splash some cold water on your face and refocus.” 

      Carrie made her way quickly to the ladies room, sat down in a stall and pulled her panties down again.  They were a little damp from what had just taken place and there was that little maggot stuck to the bottom.  Barely moving and still in a daze from being given the squeeze between her titanic thighs.  “Alright you little shit,” Carrie whispered trying not to draw any attention to herself should anyone else be present.  “For that little stunt you’re going to need to be punished. By all means I should outright crush or swallow you right now, but I need you alive for later.”  Graham was terrified beyond all reason at this point.  The look of unbridled rage on Carrie’s face was palpable.  He had pissed her off and he was about to suffer the consequences for it.  He watched in horror as her massive digit moved towards him.  “CARRIE, I’M SORRY!!!!!”  “It’s too late, little man.  You’re mine now,” Carrie said in a menacing tone as she skillfully dabbed her fingertip in the puddle of vaginal secretions. She then proceeded to use it as an adhesive to remove Graham from her panties.  Held firmly in place by the sticky substance.  Carrie again had a free hand with which to utilize the size ray.  Only this time, he could feel himself growing slightly larger.  “Can’t risk losing you in there completely,” she said playfully.  Before Graham could even get a word in edgewise Carrie took her finger and inserted him head first into her now wide-open asshole, leaving only his feet out so as not to lose him.  For Graham, this was the worst fate possible.  He would’ve rather been swallowed than be subjected to this torture.   He had no idea how long he would be here.  It was miserably hot and what little air he could get was foul.  Carrie finished up in the stall, as she stood up Graham could feel her asshole clenching tighter around him making it harder to breathe.  Carrie continued on, getting washed up and returned to the table where Anya had been patiently waiting.  When Carrie sat back down, her asshole loosened it’s grip on Graham just so slightly.  It didn’t matter at this point though.  The pressure and foul air had taken their toll and Graham blacked out.  “Feeling better Carrie?  “Yeah, just had to cool off.  This unfulfilled need for something physical has been rough.  Lars isn’t going to know what hit him when he gets home.”  “I can’t begin to imagine how hard it must be being away from your man as long as you have.  What do you have in store for him?”  “Let’s just say I’m going to indulge him in a little role-play fantasy that he’s talked about before.  I even got a special new toy earlier today for just the occasion,” Carrie said delightedly.  “Sounds like a good time, care to indulge in any of the details?”  “Not this time,” Carrie shook her head coyly.  “This one’s just for Lars and I.  Should’ve done it a long time ago really.  Better now than never!  Honestly, he couldn’t have picked a better day.  As you know, we’ve been wanting to start a family for some time, but just haven’t had any luck.  I’m feeling lucky tonight.”  “Why is that, Carrie?”  “My ovulation is at a peak today, and we’re both ready for action.  We’re going to go at it like rabbits all…night…long,” Carrie proudly declared to Anya.  “I’d better not keep you then,” Anya said in response. She couldn’t help but feel a little envious of her friend at the same time.  The two women finished their meal, parted ways and Carrie excitedly returned home for the evening’s events.

Chapter End Notes: