- Text Size +

The night was long. Very long. Joe and Holly both lost track of the time. They knew the party ended at some point because the music stopped, but neither of them could say for certain when this was. They both were more than enough of a distraction for one another. Holly had just managed to have sex with the guy she had been crushing on for years, and had been pushed to orgasm several times by him in a single night. Joe on the other hand had had his most wild giantess adventure yet. That isn’t to put down any of the great times he had had with Anna, but Holly was a whole other flavour. A certain flair of crazy that simply couldn’t be emulated. If anything about the entire situation upset Joe it was the fact that it would have to come to an end. He felt like he could cum forever under Holly’s control.

 

The shrunken man had spent what little sleep through the night he got cushioned between Holly’s lovely boobs. Although they didn’t quite compare with Anna or Lauren’s pair, in his mind he had no right to complain about any boobs at his size. Every single boob in the worst was massive from his tiny point of view, and Holly’s were just as good a cushion as any. If anything, Holly tucked him inside just a little too deep, just to make sure he didn’t wriggle out and wander away in the middle of the night. It made Joe feel like a prisoner in a way. A willing prisoner, but a prisoner nonetheless, captive between the jugs of a beautiful and aggressively sexual woman.

 

The sun shone through the curtains. Despite only getting a limited amount of shuteye, Joe felt incredibly well rested. Having some of the best sex in the world would have that effect on you, invigorating you with enthusiasm and energy you didn’t think you had. Holly woke up around the same time. She angled her head down while still nursing it on the pillow to see Joe staring back up at her and smiling.

“Have a nice sleep, tiny man?” Holly said with a giggle.

 

“Of course. I’m between two of the best mattresses on the planet!” Joe blurted out, clearly already getting horny again from the moment he woke up. He’d have some sexual dreams through the night, and already his reality was proving to be better than any dream. For once in his life, he looked forward to waking up.

 

Joe continued. “That said Holly, I didn’t exactly get much sleep. I was kept a little busy…”

 

“Yeah… being plunged deep into my pussy, up my ass, into my stomach. I guess I did take up a lot of your time.”

 

“No regrets. It was fucking hot.”

 

“Then let’s not leave it too long before we do it again.”

 

So this wouldn’t be the only time, Joe thought to himself. There was certainly a bit of moral ambiguity around the whole thing, but Joe had the real sense that an angel was looking out for him. It was as though he was specially chosen to live out his ultimate fancy of being shrunk and having sex with all these gigantic women. It wasn’t fair to the rest of the world that he got to live this out. He appreciated every second of his time shrunken down, and appreciated it even more when in the sack. Joe intended to live it up for as long as he could, and he hoped that would be forever.

 

Holly pressed her boobs together tight, pushing them upwards and shifting Joe’s head straight towards her lips. Without any warning, Holly planted a passionate wet kiss on him, covering his entire face with a light layer of saliva.

 

“So cutie,” Holly said, “you hungry.”

 

Joe thought this was an opportune moment to be smart. He wanted to say “hungry for you” right back at her being the great flirt he was, though he couldn’t deny he was well overdue for a meal.

 

Holly crawled out of bed and threw on a tight singlet and tracksuit pants, looking (perhaps deliberately) as trampy as possible, just the way that Joe liked it. The shirt held her cleavage together at just the right level of pressure. Not enough for it to be overwhelming for Joe, allowing him some degree of movement among the squishiness, but firm enough to be snug like it was a blanket. She ventured out into the living room with so much of a bounce in her step that it caused her boobs to jiggle around, shaking Joe around in the most arousing way possible.

 

The apartment was surprisingly clean for a wild house party. Neither of them could explain why, instead speculating that Lauren had done some cleaning after they had gone to bed. Holly then saw Lauren laying on the couch, already awake and playing on her phone. What was most noticeable however was the fact that Lauren had a large bulge in her belly, which looked incredibly similar to when she gorged herself on several Big Macs as part of an eating contest. Lauren looked back at Holly knowingly, giving her belly a rub. Joe peeked out and got slightly more aroused at the sight, wishing that he could jump down Lauren’s throat and explore inside her warm stomach and see what had filled her up so much.

 

“I think we both have stories to tell,” Lauren said to Holly.

“Oh, I’m sure we do!” Holly said, already getting excited. Joe could absolutely concur with Holly’s statement, and his curiosity was spiked more than ever.

 

“You first!” Lauren said, cradling her belly as if she was pregnant.

 

“Well,” Holly said, looking down at Joe who was smiling back up at her. “Let’s just say that big things come in TINY packages. I had the best sex of my life… and a lot of it.”

 

“Oooooooo!” Lauren squealed, already feeling envious of her roommate. Holly would go on to fill her in on all the details, kissing and telling more than anyone ever should. Given the science-fiction level circumstances, she allowed herself to do so this time. Joe was actually feeling quite proud letting Holly share things like this. He loved the idea of being such a stud at so puny a size.

 

“The belly, Lauren. What happened here? You go to KFC for breakfast and buy a family meal for yourself again?”

 

Lauren giggled, knowing that such a thing wasn’t out of character for her. She trained hard, but she played hard too, and eating was definitely play.

“There was certainly eating involved. A lot of it in fact” Lauren said, a big smirk stretching across her face.

Holly noticed the shrink ray laying on the coffee table by the couch. She immediately started to put the pieces together.

 

“Let me put it this way, Holly, Joe” Lauren said, “I didn’t like a lot of the guests you invited. Some of those people are just so smug. Gloating about their fancy clothes, their jobs with special perks, and the guys thinking they’re entitled to getting in my pants. Guys get so fucking obnoxious when they’re drunk. Thankfully, people also don’t notice very much when they’re drinking and dancing either. So… let’s say that I used the shrink ray more than I should have… and let’s say that I decided to show some of those jerks the inside of my stomach…”

 

“Oh my god!” Holly said, both amazed and shocked by this news. “So Caleb, Geoffrey, Lance…”

 

“ALL. IN. HERE.” Lauren said, slapping her belly pridefully. “I’m sure they’re getting well acquainted with my chewed up Cheerios right about now. Oh yes, they’re alive! I can still feel them squirming around in there. They’re like little worms! You just have to try it! Don’t worry… I’ll let them out… eventually…”

Chapter End Notes:

This story is over 40,000 words and is still being written! It is available on my Patreon. To access the rest of it now and receive the latest updates, please consider becoming a patron!

https://www.patreon.com/wookiewizard